Page 654 of 782 FirstFirst ... 154554604644649652653654655656659664704754 ... LastLast
Results 13,061 to 13,080 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I like the sheet, but there already is a Robin Hood. He was introduced in Fate/Extra. Is this another form or interpretation of him?
    Robin Hoods are like Hassans. There are a lot of them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Robin Hoods are like Hassans. There are a lot of them.
    Oh,cool. I forgot about that.

This means we can see tons of different identities for Robin. Does it mean he's only an archer? Or are these versions in multiple classes, like Berserker?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'm curious about his Phantasm Theft NP though. Does it let him access the opponent's NP, or just keep them from using it? Calling it a "theft" would sort of suggest the former, though only the latter is mentioned in the actual sheet. Also, what happens to the weapon once they "can't access it"? Are their hands repelled from it by telekinetic force? Are only its properties as a Noble Phantasm rendered inaccessible or is the opponent kept from using it altogether? It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't seem fully fleshed out.
    Changed the description of Phantasm Theft. Basically, it makes the Noble Phantasm disappear, and they can't call it back.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Permanently seems excessive, though. I'd assume that if Hagen were killed, they could call it back again.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Nerfed it a bit, then.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

True Name: Lycurgus of Thrace

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Summoning Catalyst: cup enscribed with a relief image of him bound in vines (Lycurgus Cup)

Strength- B (A)
    Agility- D+ (C+)
    Endurance- C (B)
    Mana- D (C)
    Luck- E-
    NP- B+

Appearance:

Personality: A tyrant through and through, embodying all the worst aspects of nobility. Sadistic and relishing in the sufferings of others, including his own people. While appearing tightly controlled, he is difficult to manage even without the effects of Mad Enhancement. However, there is one hint of genuine humanity in him and that is his love for his son Dryas. His deepest (indeed, only) regret in life was killing Dryas through mistaking him for a grapevine in a stroke of madness, and he seeks to atone by bringing his son back to life through the power of the Grail. He may behave more kindly to his Master if they remind him of Dryas, which might alleviate his rampages somewhat.

Dislikes: wine, wasted time, uninvited guests
    Talent: 0% approval rating
    Natural Enemy: Dionysus

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement (E~A)- Sacrifices sanity in exchange for raw strength. Already a brutal and savage king, whatever remained of his sanity was lost upon recieving a curse from the god of wine Dionysus. While normally possessing a violent temper (and a tendency to randomly whip people who irritate him) but not outwardly "mad", Berserker may randomly percieve his enemies or even allies not as humans but as writhing grapevines in need of being cut down. When in this state he recieves a Rank-Up to all parameters save Luck. Due to this Skill's sporadic nature, Berserker is greatly unpredictable even by the standards of his Class, and can easily pose just as much danger to his allies and Master as to his enemies.

Personal Skills:

Sadistic Constitution (A)- A term used for those who derive pleasure from the suffering of others. When in combat, attack power gradually rises at the expense of a corresponding lowering of defensive attributes. With the added disadvantage of unconsciously diminishing the possibility of retreat.

Charisma (E-)- Leadership abilities increase, but the morale of troops decreases sharply. At this rank, one rules mainly through fear rather then inspiration. A tyrant rather then an honorable king.

Noble Phantasm:

Thracean Whip- Scourge Of The Lands (B+, Anti-Nature): The infamous whip Lycurgus used as king of Thrace. Ten feet of black leather braided with iron spikes and jagged pieces of glass, it is obviously a weapon designed solely for the inflicting of pain. A symbol of his tyrant nature, used indescriminately on friends and foes alike. Not even wild animals were spared his rampages. Its appearance alone is imposing enough, but the whip also bears a powerful curse deriving from the end of Lycurgus's kingship. After killing in a fit of madness his son Dryas, the very land of Thrace dried up in horror at the act. Crops became dessicated husks, fruitrees grew barren, the water in wells went stagnant and fertile fields withered into barren wastelands. Crystallizing this event, the whip becomes an instrument of famine which saps the natural life-force from whatever it hits in the form of prana. Each crack of the whip takes off a certain amount of prana and redirects it to Berserker, eventually draining the target unto death.

Obviously, the amount of times a Heroic Spirit can survive getting hit by the whip depends on their Mana ranking, with ordinary humans perishing nearly instantly. It can also be used on the surrounding environment, leaving circular patches of decaying and barren earth wherever the tip strikes. If used enough in this way, it could damage the area's leylines and possibly give the entire country a similiar fate to his homeland of Thrace. Just as the curse in legend was anulled by Lycurgus's death, so to will all its effects in the War be reverted the moment he perishes, with the exception that people killed through its effects won't come back to life as their souls have already moved on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I've finished up the Lycurgus sheet I was talking about. A rather obscure "hero", to be sure. Honestly, I only heard about this guy in the first place from Percy Jackson's The Greek Gods by Rick Riordan (which was really funny by the way, anyone with a liking for Greek Mythology and wry humor should check it out). As always, try to drop by with comments and criticisms if you can. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Any thoughts on my Lycurgus sheet? Thread seems a little dead as of late...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin
    Hashihime, the Green Eyed Monster

Faceclaim

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of birth: Japan
    STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: B
    MAG: A
    LUCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (B): The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. This level is high enough to the Servant very hard to detect, though not impossible.

Personal Skills

Mental Pollution (A+):
    A skill that makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due to the possession of a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution. At this rank, Assassin is completely immune to mental effects, but is utterly insane, unable to think of anything but her own hatred and resentment.

Monstrous Strength (C): An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, allows for a temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. Assassin is one of the oni kind and as such possesses ferocious strength, but as she was not born as one, she lacks control over its power.

Shapeshifting (E):
    Refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. A method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of the East. Assassin only has the ability to switch between male and female forms depending on her target; she uses the female form as her default.

Prana Burst (Flame) (C):
    The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. With this version of the spell, the expelled prana has a flame effect. Assassin’s fire burns bright green and emits a thick, oily choking smoke and a foul fragrance, resembling the rot that hides within her. She was granted the power to give form to the hatred that burned in her heart when she transformed into an oni.

Noble Phantasms

Hashihime – Destruction of Happiness (Anti-Unit, C): Assassin’s weapon, a pair of scissors that are designed to target happiness. They are powered by her resentment: the happier a person is, the more she hates them and the longer and sharper her blades become. They carry a rot on them that weakens and sickens a person cut with them so that they and all around them fall into despair at the fate of inexorable death. At its core, envy is the hatred of another person’s good fortune, and seeing them in pain is as satisfying to her as obtaining the things of theirs that she longs for.

Green Eyed Monster – All the World’s Jealousy (Anti-Mind, A+): The embodiment of every drop of envy and jealousy, hatred that secretly seethes within people’s hearts. Even without being activated, this Noble Phantasm has the passive effect of slowly stoking the desires of the people around her into a frenzy, like Iago whispering into Othello’s ear. When truly activated, it consumes Assassin entirely, engulfing her in a whirl of unspoken curses and ill-wishing uttered by the envious. A plague of hatred and insanity spreads out like a hurricane, sweeping away joy and contentment like a hurricane. The more souls that feed it, the stronger it cries out for more, as jealousy is impossible to satisfy.

Lore
    Assassin is the Hashihime, a woman who was abandoned by her lover for another and so consumed was she with grief and jealousy that she prayed to become a demon in order to exact her revenge. Her prayer was granted and for years she lived under a bridge, slaughtering couples in her hated for their love, until she was eventually hunted down and killed. She is an Anti-Heroic spirit, being little more than a living grudge. No matter how downtrodden and miserable you are, she will be envious of you. At her core lies self-pity, but she will kill anyone else who attempts to empathize with her.

“Why? Why do they get to be happy? It’s not fair… It’s not fair, it’s not fair! Oh gods! I beg you, grant me the power to make them suffer!”

- - - Updated - - -

Idk. I couldn't think of a way to word her Noble Phantasms well. She's supposed to be, like, the concept of jealousy given form. If I ever do, like, a Seven Deadly Servants thing, she can be envy.

I don't apologize for the Parsee FC, btw.

https://hyakumonogatari.com/2013/05/...idge-princess/

- - - Updated - - -

It's entirely possible I Touhou'd too much before doing this one.
    Last edited by asterism42; March 13th, 2016 at 09:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Berserker Nebuchadnezzar II
    King of Babylon, Mindless King
    STR C
    END C
    AGI C
    MA E
    LU D

Class skills:
    Mad Enhancement B
    A rank-up for all parameters except Luck and Magic; in exchange, loss of reason and the ability of speech.
    Driven mad during his reign, Berserker lived among animals in the wild for seven years.
    Though restored to his rightful status in the end, as Berserker it is this facet he is summoned as.

Personal skills:
    Charisma -
    The rare talent to lead an army or run a country. Negated due to being summoned in the Berserker class.
    Would otherwise be B.

Golden Rule C
    A skill possessed by those blessed with good financial fortune. At higher ranks, money problems are completely unknown.
    Due to the legend of the Servant, money is obtained through conquest.

Revelation E
    A skill equivalent to Instinct, giving a sixth sense as to what actions result in the most favourable path.
    Nebuchadnezzar received several prophetic dreams from the Lord, as was told in the Bible, but required the help of others to interpret them.
    Its low rank merely gives a vague sense of what action will have the best result, even if deciding the best course would have required knowledge the Servant does not possess.

Noble Phantasms:
    Hanging Gardens of Babylon ~ The Marvel of the Mankind, Derelict ~ Fortress A++
    One of the great Seven Wonders of the so-called Old World. Said to have been constructed as a gift for his homesick wife Amytis.
    In its normal form, it would be a beautiful, luxurious garden, deserving of a thousand more adjectives.
    It should be able to house a thousand soldiers, its floors of marble covered with carefully-tended plant-life, its high-domed roofs held up by graceful pillars of stone carved by great craftsmen.
    It could even have been called a fortress; seeing it would reduce even the most stoic to their knees at its beauty.

But it isn't. It has followed its owner in his madness; the once beautiful garden has, like his mind, become overgrown and wild.
    Where it was once a marvel for all men, it is now not more than another paradise for beasts and plants, carrying only vague traces of the hands of man.
    One step into the Gardens is enough to make clear to anyone that this is "no man's land".
    While immobile, its walls are tough to breach, and all manner of wild beast roams its halls.
    Within it, all advantages of home territory are forfeit, and boosts the fame of Nebuchadnezzar to the highest possible level.
    It also raises his Strength, Endurance, and Agility by one rank.

It can only be activated once, and its construction will take around a day. After being activated, only a Command Seal could motivate Nebuchadnezzar to set foot outside; he will slink around the throne room in the center of the gardens, though never sitting on either throne and violently attacking anyone who tries to.

Ishtar Gate ~ Thus I Magnificently Adorned Them With Luxurious Splendour For All Mankind To Behold In Awe ~ Anti-Army A
    The eight gate to the inner city of Babylon, constructed by Nebuchadnezzar's order, adorned with images of fierce animals that represented the deities he worshipped.
    At his command, the figures once painted on these walls come to life again, springing as if out of nowhere.
    Fiercest of the creatures he can summon is the Musshusu, a Dragon-kind Divine Beast that can spit poison and fly, and is on the level of an average Servant.
    Others are lions larger than any species alive, and aurochs, immense bulls near the size of elephants with gigantic horns.
    Due to Berserker's insanity, they wander in and out of the Gardens without anyone directing them, unless the Master of Berserker uses a command seal to give orders.

Notes:

A Berserker who's kind of unusual in that he'd be relatively weak at melee combat. He's still (sort of) Age of Gods-y, but he'd just be rampaging like an animal.
    Instead, his role would basically be to serve as a dungeon master, because through the combination of his NPs he'd be imitating Ozymandias's Pyramid.
    I looked at the other sheet for him, but it's pretty wank-y.

As you might guess, this is the second (of three) sheets of the Kings of Ancient Empires I did and liked. He was a pretty good fit for Berserker already; I basically had the sheet fully formed in my mind after reading the Wikipedia article, didn't even need to do much other research.
    ...I might have gone a little too purple prose-y on the Hanging Gardens description.
    Last edited by NMR-3; February 16th, 2016 at 04:20 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    talking about the actual hanging gardens, not Semi's version.
    I think it'd be cool if Neb's was the original design they had for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    talking about the actual hanging gardens, not Semi's version.
    I think it'd be cool if Neb's was the original design they had for it.
    Out of curiosity, what was Neb's version said to do?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I meant the original design for Semi's hanging gardens.
    Like the original concept art they have.
    Sorry that was ambiguous.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    I've been looking around the thread but is their no good Kay sheets?

So I followed up my Obama sheet with one of Nixon. Not exactly an "Assassin" but the qualifications for that Class seem to be rather loose anyways (even disregarding irregularities such as Kojiro). If Mata Hari can be an Assassin even though she never actually killed anyone (as far as I know) then so can old tricky dicky. Heck, he even has the same Skill (Espionage) as her!
    Since it's been expanded past the Hassans, and especially with /GO, the requirements to be Assassin seem to be loose but are actually internally consistent. Barring any later additions that may disprove this theory, as of now it's for those who caused death without engaging in real combat, as opposed to truly fighting like other classes. Mata Hari never killed anyone, but she did cause death, with her espionage leading to the deaths of thousands of soldiers. Li Shuwen did "battle" properly, but as he killed with a single strike it could not be truly considered as such. Sanson killed openly and with legal support, but it was still killing outside of combat. Stheno lured men to come for her, and subsequently be killed by her sister. And while he is an irregularity, even Kojirou fits the requirement, heartlessly murdering innocent dragons. Er, swallows.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    There are?
    Ushiwakamaru's horse doesn't seem to be, Santa Alter continues to use her original Noble Phantasm, and Anne & Mary don't seem to have a mount of their own at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockehwork View Post
    Ushiwakamaru's horse doesn't seem to be, Santa Alter continues to use her original Noble Phantasm, and Anne & Mary don't seem to have a mount of their own at all.
    Of those three, Santa Alter is an obvious joke and Ushi isn't exactly a great example since she actually has four separate NPs (of which only the Dan-No-Ura one has been revealed so far) one of which could be/involve her mount. Anne & Mary are a fair point though, and I even complained about exactly that once in the past.

Considering the criteria for Assassinship were never explicitly spelled out, I was just going with the idea that any generally 'shady' character associated with subterfuge could qualify, as well as those known for killing outside of combat like you suggested. Until Nasu & co provide clarification, what you're saying is still technically fanon, albeit plausible and well-thought-out fanon.

Also, is anybody up for giving some commentary on my Lycurgus sheet at the top of the page? It's getting kinda' lonely up there...

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Ushi isn't exactly a great example since she actually has four separate NPs (of which only the Dan-No-Ura one has been revealed so far)
    She has one NP called Shana-ou Ryuuritan, which is one of those crystallized feat NP, a set of special techniques that embody Yoshitsune's legendary feats. Hassoutobi is one of five manifestations, not four.

- - - Updated - - -

The conventional Assassin summon is still supposed to be one of the Hassans. This has not changed in FGO. In fact it is restated in an interlude that came out just last week.
    Last edited by mewarmo990; February 16th, 2016 at 01:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    According to the wiki, Shana-oh is four separate Noble Phantasms under the same name. Or you could say it's the same Noble Phantasm with four separate manifestations. Kind of splitting hairs in my opinion.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    According to the wiki, Shana-oh is four separate Noble Phantasms under the same name. Or you could say it's the same Noble Phantasm with four separate manifestations. Kind of splitting hairs in my opinion.
    One Noble Phantasm "Shana-ou Ryuuritan" with five techniques, not four.

It says it very plainly in her profile if you open up the game and read it yourself instead of citing a crappy wiki edited by people who don't even read the source material.
    Last edited by mewarmo990; February 16th, 2016 at 01:29 AM.