Page 781 of 782 FirstFirst ... 281681731771776779780781782 LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,620 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    you don't even need to know japanese to see what's wrong with this.
    To be fair, "Extra" also gave Emiya Eye of the Mind (False) with the same description as Eye of the Mind (True).
    I mean, I assume those things must mean something, but hell if I know what.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    To be fair, "Extra" also gave Emiya Eye of the Mind (False) with the same description as Eye of the Mind (True).
    I mean, I assume those things must mean something, but hell if I know what.
    that's called hell you're walking into
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Y'know, I'm still not sure whether Nasu is trolling us, or just an idiot.

Maybe a bit of both?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    because nasu totally oversees everything in a game that also snuck in a complete excalibur animation before he realized it

yeah totally deliberately trolling us or being idiotic

Blog Entries
    Yes, absolutely.

How dare he not be an omnipotent creator who carefuly manipulates every single fucking aspect of his series?

Gosh, what a douchenozzle that Nasu guy is.
    Last edited by Crying; August 9th, 2016 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Every time I make a typo, a small piece of me dies
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

True Name: Se-Osiris

Alignment
    : Neutral Good

Strength- E
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- A(++)
    Luck- B (D)
    NP- A+

Appearance:

History:
    From Egyptianmyths.net
    Many tales were told in Ancient Egypt of Setna, the son of Rameses the Great, who was the wisest of all scribes, and who found and read the Book of Thoth. And tales were told also of his son Se-Osiris - 'the Gift of Osiris' - the wonderful child who, at the age of twelve, was the greatest magician Egypt had ever known.

His most famous exploit began on a day when Rameses sat in the great hall of his palace at Thebes with his princes and nobles about him, and the Grand Vizier came bustling in with a look of shocked surprise on his face and prostrated himself before Rameses, crying: 'Life, health, strength be with you, Oh Pharaoh! There has come to your court a rascally Ethiopian seven feet tall who demands speech with you, saying that he is here to prove that the magic of Egypt is nothing compared with the magic of Ethiopia.'

'Bid him enter, commanded Pharaoh, and presently a huge Ethiopian strode into his presence, bowed to the ground, and said: 'King of Egypt, I have brought here in my hand a sealed letter to see if any of your priests or scribes or magicians can read what is written in it without breaking the seal. And if none of them can read it, I will go back to Ethiopia and tell my king and all his people how weak is the magic of the Egyptians, and you will be a jest on the lips of all men.'

Pharaoh was both angry and troubled when he heard this, and he sent in haste for his wise son Setna and told him what had chanced. Setna also was dismayed, but he said, 'O Pharaoh, my father - life, health, strength be to you! - bid this barbarian go and take his rest; let him eat, drink and sleep in the Royal Guest-House until your court is assembled next, when I will bring a magician who will show that we who practice the magic art in Egypt are a match for anyone from the lands beyond Kush.'

'Be it so.' answered Pharaoh, and the Ethiopian was led away to the hospitable entertainment of the Royal Guest-House.

But although he had spoken so confidently, Setna was troubled. Though he had read the Book of Thoth and was the wisest man in Egypt and the most skilled magician, he could not read a letter that was written on a papyrus scroll that was rolled up and sealed without breaking the seal and unrolling the letter.

When he returned to his palace he lay. down on his couch to think; and he looked so pale and troubled that his wife came to him fearing that he was ill. With her came their son Se-Osiris, and when Setna had told all his trouble the woman burst into tears but the boy began to laugh gleefully.

'My son,' said Setna with a puzzled look, 'why do you laugh when I tell you of that which has caused so much concern to Pharaoh and such sorrow to me your father?'

'I laugh,' answered Se-Osiris, 'because your trouble is no trouble at all but a gift of the gods to bring great glory to Egypt and humble the proud overbearing King of Ethiopia and his wizards. Cease from sorrow. I will read the sealed letter.'

Setna sprang up and looked searchingly at the small boy who stood so confidently before him.

'You have great powers of magic, I know, my son,' he said. 'But how can I be certain that when we stand before Pharaoh you can indeed read that which is written on a sealed roll of papyrus?'

'Go to your room where your writings are kept,' answered Se-Osiris. 'Choose any papyrus that you like, seal it if it is not sealed already, and I will read it to you without even taking it out of your hand.'

Setna sprang up and fetched a papyrus from his study. And Se-Osiris read what was written on it while his father held it still rolled and sealed with wax.

Next day Pharaoh Rameses summoned his court once more. When all were assembled he bade the Grand Vizier bring the Ethiopian before him with his sealed letter.

Proudly the huge wizard strode into the hall and with hardly a nod to the greatest of all the Pharaohs, he held up the roll of papyrus and cried: 'King of Egypt, let your magicians read what is written in this sealed letter - or else admit that the magic of Ethiopia is greater than the magic of Egypt!'

'Setna, my son,' said Pharaoh, 'You are the greatest magician in Egypt: be pleased to answer this insolent barbarian who, if he were not a messenger, I would have beaten with rods.'

'...my son Se-Osiris, at the age of twelve, shall read his letter.'

'O Pharaoh - life, health, strength be to you!' answered Setna. 'Such a dog as this, who has no reverence for the good god Pharaoh Rameses Usima-res, is not worthy to be pitted against a magician full of years and wisdom. But my son Se-Osiris who, at the age of twelve, is already skilled enough in the secret lore to stand against him, shall read his letter.'

There was a murmur throughout the court and a little ripple of laughter as the small boy stepped forward on one side of Pharaoh's throne and came down to the gigantic Ethiopian who stood scowling at the foot of the dais with the sealed letter held up in his right hand.

'O Pharaoh my grandfather - life, health, strength be to you!' said Se-Osiris in a clear voice that all could hear. 'The sealed roll in this wizard's hand tells the tale of an insult wrought upon one who held the scourge and the crook, one who wore the Double Crown - a Pharaoh of Egypt who sat where you sit five hundred years ago.

'It tells of a king who ruled as today's king rules over the Ethiopians. He sat one day in his marble summer-house beside the river Nile far away to the south. Between the pillars behind him was a trellis of ebony, and it was grown so thickly with sweet-smelling creepers that it seemed like a thick hedge. In the shade behind it his greatest magicians sat talking together, and the King, listening idly to their words, heard the first say, "In arms we may not be able to stand against Egypt, but in magic we are certainly the masters of Pharaoh our overlord and all his people. Why, even I could bring a great darkness over all the land of Egypt that would last for three days."

'"True," said another magician. "I, for example, could bring a blight upon Egypt that would destroy its crops for one season."

'So they went on, each telling of the plague that he could bring upon Egypt, until at last the chief magicians of Ethiopia said, "As for this dog of a Pharaoh who calls himself our overlord, I could bring him here by magic and cause him to be beaten with five hundred strokes of the rod before all the people. Yes, I could do this and carry him back to his palace in Egypt all in the space of five hours."

'When the King heard this, he summoned the magicians before him, and said to the chief of them, "Son of Tnahsit, I have heard your words. If you do to the Pharaoh of Egypt even as you have said, I will give you a greater reward than any magician has ever received."

'The Son of Tnahsit bowed before him and at once set about his spells. He fashioned a litter and four bearers in wax; he chanted words of power over them and he breathed the breath of life into them, and he bade them hasten to Egypt and bring Pharaoh to Ethiopia during the dark hours of that night.'

When he had read so far in the sealed letter, Se-Osiris turned 'to the Ethiopian and said, 'These words that I have read, are they not written in the sealed roll that you hold in your hands? Answer truly, or may Amen-Ra blast you where you stand!'

The Ethiopian bowed before Se-Osiris and gasped, 'These words are indeed written there, my lord.'

So Se-Osiris continued reading from the scaled letter: 'All happened as the Son of Tnahsit had promised. Pharaoh was lifted from his royal bed at Thebes, carried to Ethiopia, beaten in public by the King's servants with five hundred strokes, and taken back again all in the space of five hours. The next morning he woke in great pain, and the marks of the rods on his back told him that it had been no dream.

'So Pharaoh summoned his court and called his magicians before him and told them of the shame that had been wrought.

'"I desire vengeance upon the King of, Ethiopia," he ended, "and vengeance upon his magicians. Moreover I wish the land of Egypt and the divine person of her Pharaoh to be protected against these barbarians and their evil and insulting magic."

'Then Pharaoh's Chief Magician, the Kherheb of Egypt, bowed low before him, crying, "O Pharaoh - life, health, strength be to you! - it cannot be that this wickedness of the sons of Set who dwell in Nubia and Ethiopia shall continue against your divine majesty. Tonight I shall seek counsel of Thoth, the god of wisdom and magic, in his great temple; and tomorrow be sure, I shall have a charm that will bring both vengeance and protection."

'So the Kherheb slept in the temple that night, and Thoth with the ibis-head came and stood over his bed and instructed him in all that was to be done for the honor of Egypt and the protection of the good god her Pharaoh.

'No Ethiopian litter-bearers had visited the royal palace that night; but the night after they came again to carry Pharaoh into Ethiopia to be beaten before all the barbarians. But the magic which Thoth the wise had taught to the Kherheb of Egypt was so strong that their magic was in vain. They could but stand and gibber in the royal bed-chamber: they could not so much as raise their arms to lift Pharaoh on to the magic litter. And presently they faded away and were no more seen in Egypt.

'But next morning, when the Kherheb heard of what had chanced in Pharaoh's bed-chamber he rejoiced exceedingly. And straightway he set about preparing a magic litter of his own, with four bearers who that night carried the King of Ethiopia into the great square before the Temple of Amen-Ra at Thebes and had him beaten with five hundred strokes of the rod before all the people there assembled.

'In the morning the King of Ethiopia woke in his palace sore and troubled. At once he sent for the Son of Tnahsit and bade him find a magic to protect him against the magicians of Egypt and bring vengeance upon Pharaoh.

'But the Son of Tnahsit could do nothing. Three times was the King of Ethiopia carried to Thebes and beaten before all the people. Then he humbled himself before the glory of the good god Pharaoh and was beaten no more. But he caused the Son of Tnahsit to be cast out of his palace with many curses, saying, "In life and in death may you wander the earth until you bring vengeance upon Egypt, upon her Pharaoh and upon her magicians - and until you prove that there is a magic greater than the magic of the magicians of Khem."'

Then Se-Osiris pointed to the sealed letter, saying, 'Ethiopian, these words which I have read, are they not written in the roll of papyrus which you hold, still sealed, in your hands? Answer truly, or may Amen-Ra blast you where you stand.'

The Ethiopian fell upon his knees and cried, 'These words are indeed written there, mighty magician!'

Then the seal was broken and the letter was read out loud before Pharaoh and all his court. And the words of the letter were the words Se-Osiris the wonderful child had read: only that, in reading, he had paid due honor to Pharaoh, and had spoken of the barbarians of Ethiopia in such terms as were proper.

After this the Ethiopian said humbly, 'Mighty Pharaoh, lord of Egypt and overlord of Ethiopia, may I go hence in peace?'

But Se-Osiris spoke quickly, saying, 'Oh Pharaoh - life, health, strength be to you! - this wizard who kneels before you has within him the Ba of the Son of Tnahsit. Yes, he is the wizard who wrought such shame upon him who sat upon the throne of the Two Lands and held the scourge and the crook five hundred years ago. Is it not right that the battle between the magic of Ethiopia and the magic of Egypt should he fought out to the finish here and now before your eyes?'

'Then to the giant Ethiopian he cried, 'Black dog of the south, if you have magic to match against the magic of Egypt, show it now!'

Pharaoh Rameses the Great nodded his head and touched his grandson the wonderful child Se-Osiris with his sceptre, saying, 'Kherheb of today, finish that which the Kherheb of five centuries ago began.' Then to the giant Ethiopian he cried, 'Black dog of the south, if you have magic to match against the magic of Egypt, show it now!'

The Ethiopian laughed grimly. 'White dog of the north!' he cried. 'I defy you! I have such magic at my command that presently Seth will take you as his own, and Apep the Devourer of Souls will soon be feasting up the Ba of that which was once a Pharaoh of Egypt. Behold!'

The Ethiopian waved the sealed roll as if it had been a wand, and pointed to the floor in front of Pharaoh, muttering a great word of power.

At once there reared up a mighty serpent hissing loudly, its forked tongue flickering evilly and its poisoned fangs bared to kill.

Pharaoh cowered back with a cry. But Se-Osiris laughed merrily, and as he raised his hand the giant cobra dwindled into a little white worm which he picked up between his thumb and first finger and cast out of the window.

The Ethiopian uttered a howl of rage and waved his arms, spitting curses mingled with incantations as he did. At once a cloud of darkness descended upon the great hall, as black as midnight in a tomb and as dense as the smoke of burning bodies.

But Se-Osiris laughed again. Then he took the darkness in his hands, crushed it together until it was no bigger than a ball such as children make of the dark clay beside the Nile, and tossed it out of the window.

A third time the Ethiopian waved his arms, and this time he yelled as if the jaws of Apep had already closed upon him. At once a great sheet of fierce flame leapt up from the floor and moved forward as if to consume Pharaoh and all who stood beside him on the royal dais.

But Se-Osiris laughed for the third time. Then he blew upon the sheet of flame, and it drew back and wrapped itself about the Ethiopian. There was one great cry, and then the flame dwindled and went out like a candle when all the wax is burnt away.

On the floor in front of Pharaoh lay only a little pile of ash; and Se-Osiris said quietly, 'Farewell to the Son of Tnahsit! May his Ba dwell elsewhere for ever, and come not again to trouble Egypt or insult the good god Pharaoh - life, health, strength be to him!'

Personality: Cheerful and good-natured; a prodigious youth of flowering talents. Unerringly optimistic, Caster regards any obstacles in her way as 'gifts from the gods' to prove her own powers and worth. She shows relentless curiosity and seeks constantly to expand her breadth of knowledge, a goal which even leads her to trepass upon the domain of gods.

Upon summoning, Caster will express fascination for the various kinds of Magecraft existing outside of Egypt. Viewing her present Book Of Thoth as 'incomplete' Caster seeks to add to it by compiling spells and magical systems from the modern era. Her deepest wish is to uncover the true foundation unifying all of mankind's magical efforts past, present and future. Caster refers to such a possibility as 'the truth of the world of which even the gods are ignorent', holding the key to humanity's survival after Gaea's erosion.

Caster's curiosity embraces everything in the world. She loves humanity, dedicates praises to the gods and loves her father and the Pharaoh more then anything. Her relationship to the gods- while respectful- can be described as that of a student to a great teacher. Caster considers them exemplars to be followed, but not blindly worshipped as would slaves. In fact, Caster looks forward ardently to a day when humanity in their efforts can surpass even the gods.

Caster prefers an amicable relation with her enemies and views fighting as a bothersome chore. In general, she's more of a scholar then a warrior. In the Grail War it's likely that she'll proclaim something like "Let's all be friends! Surely if we work together we'll find some way of sharing the Grail's bounty equitably".

However, she will not forgive blasphemies against the gods or Pharaoh, whether in words or action. Encountering such things, Caster will harden her heart and devote all of her overwhelming magical prowess to bringing about the offender's destruction.

Likes: forbidden knowledge, her father, meeting challenges
    Dislikes: braggarts, enforced ignorence
    Talents: magical study, humbling the arrogant
    Natural Enemy: foreign magicians, King of Magecraft

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (B+)- Ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. While unable to manufacture a Temple beyond a traditional Mage's workship, through her Book Of Thoth Noble Phantasm Caster can erect a variety of high-level Bounded Fields.

Item Construction (B)- Ability to craft magical items. With her talent as an Egyptian magus Caster can construct all kinds of talismans and artifacts that can realize a wide variety of thaumaturgical effects.

Personal Skills:

High-Speed Divine Words (A)- The power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. At this rank, divine miracle level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Divinity (D)- Measures one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Caster was the granddaughter of Ramesses the Great, himself considered to be the sun god Ra incarnate. Though her sacred blood has been diluted somewhat, she still qualifies weakly as a Divine Spirit. Grants a minor degree of protection to any Magecraft drawing from the sun.

Pure Eyes (B)- Also known as Eyes Of Purity; the ability to seen that which cannot be normally seen. Caster has a certain degree of 'X-ray vision' (rather, the magical equivalent thereof) that allows her to see through solid objects below three meters of thickness. It was with this that she could read a letter hidden in a sealed papyrus scroll without unrolling it and breaking the seal, a feat which not even Caster's father the wisest magician in Egypt could accomplish.

Noble Phantasm:

Book Of Thoth- Tome Of Otherworldly Lore (A+, Support): An ancient arcane book supposedly authored by the Egyptian god of wisdom and writing- Thoth. Said to contain the secrets of magic and to grant its holder power and wisdom equalling the gods. The one to read from this book would be able to know the language of animals, cast great spells and even enchant the very earth and sky.

Caster's father- the scholar and mage Setna- was said to have gone on a journey for the sake of obtaining this forbidden book, retrieving it from a tomb guarded by the ghosts of its former owner and his family. The ghosts warned Setna of the ill fortunes the gods would rain upon him for claiming the book, but he payed them no mind and took it, for those cautions were nothing before the promise of knowledge. After a number of frightful circumstances, Setna eventually returned the book to its rightful owners, but not before careful study to learn its magical secrets.

While Caster herself was never its true owner, she was taught in its secrets and through the wisdom of the book had blossomed dazzlingly into a magician exceeding even her father. Those ties with its legend allow Caster to utilize the sacred tome as her Noble Phantasm. It appears as a great heavy papyrus scroll that Caster carries furled up in one arm, strewn with Egyptian hieroglyphics along the inside. The scroll itself gives off immense amounts of magical energy, granting Caster two extra + modifiers to Mana simply by having it in her possession. However it also comes with a curse; due to the misfortunes said to follow any who obtain it her Luck receives two ranks down.

Its true power is as a repository for the knowledge of the gods. This scroll contains the foundation principle for all of Egyptian Magecraft. So long as a spell exists and is recognized in Egypt, it certainly can be found within the book. It could be said that, rather then simply containing the knowledge of how to cast spells, the spells themselves have been imprinted upon it in a fashion akin to Magic Circuits. Caster need merely to read aloud from a page to instantly evoke the corresponding Mystery, bringing it into being without the need of formal ritual. As a visual effect, the characters of the spell being invoked will glow with a radiant golden luster.

Sandstorm conjuration, divination, summoning of low-level Divine Spirits as familiars, subordinating the elements and erecting complex Bounded Fields instantaneously are all feats Caster can perform through this Noble Phantasm. However, Caster must scroll through it and incant the spells manually in order to realize their effects. While the amount of Mana provided by the scroll is great, it is not infinite and recreating the magic of gods will doubtlessly tax Caster's supply.

Since the scroll is the key to Caster's magical prowess, its loss or destruction will severely cripple her potential as a Servant. Thusly, Caster is extremely careful to keep her trump card out of the way of enemy attacks. The scroll itself can also be wielded as a weapon given its extreme length. Upon unfurling, it can snake through the air magically to encircle and bind Caster's targets not unlike certain Holy Shrouds of the Christian Church. Combined with a 'binding' spell the pages can become supernaturally durable and fit to restrain Servants.

However, since this naturally risks damage to the scroll, Caster is generally averse to using it for such a purpose, though it can be handy as a surprise attack.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    that's sopdhet though

- - - Updated - - -

i know because that fucker took me ages to get
    and now i can do it in 10 minutes
    pad powercreep is real
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    that's sopdhet though
    D-do you not understand the concept of a faceclaim? It's not literally the same character, just someone that matches closely enough to how I envision the character to look.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, other then the gender. I admit to genderbending because I couldn't find any good pictures of Egyptian looking shotas and was too lazy to describe his appearance myself. Sue me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    D-do you not understand the concept of a faceclaim? It's not literally the same character, just someone that matches closely enough to how I envision the character to look.

funny how halloween and June Sopdet have basically the same awakenings.

Blog Entries

funny how halloween and June Sopdet have basically the same awakenings.
    That's cute but I don't really see how it's relevant to my point (that a FC is obviously not required to be the same character it's supposed to represent).

Aside from that, does anybody have any feedback to give on the profile itself? She's my first Egyptian Servant and all...

It is nice to see egyptian servants, they don't have many human heroes. It was a nice thing you found about this guy. Her stats and skill are ok. I like the concept of a book NP (like Gilles or my Enoch). One thing about her Skill Eyes of Purity. Does she have "x-ray" vision about other stuff? Because if it is only because of her finding a hidden character ina closed book, I thought it would be a better skill she being able to get knowledge from books just by touching them or something like that. But anyway, it is just an idea.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's cute but I don't really see how it's relevant to my point (that a FC is obviously not required to be the same character it's supposed to represent).

Aside from that, does anybody have any feedback to give on the profile itself? She's my first Egyptian Servant and all...
    i just like talking about pad i guess

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    It is nice to see egyptian servants, they don't have many human heroes. It was a nice thing you found about this guy. Her stats and skill are ok. I like the concept of a book NP (like Gilles or my Enoch). One thing about her Skill Eyes of Purity. Does she have "x-ray" vision about other stuff? Because if it is only because of her finding a hidden character ina closed book, I thought it would be a better skill she being able to get knowledge from books just by touching them or something like that. But anyway, it is just an idea.
    Pure Eyes x-ray vision applies to anything less then three meters thick like in the description, not just books or paper. But yeah, my other idea was 'Pure Eyes of Meaning' which lets her perceive the hidden 'meanings' of various things like books or enemy intentions but I decided the book was powerful enough and she didn't need another versatile ability like that. Also, because it seems like their might be a misunderstanding here, 'letter' refers to the kind you mail, not a letter in the sense of a particular linguistic character. Just wanted to clear that up, since it occurred to me that the description was ambiguous.

And yeah, Book Of Thoth was pretty clearly inspired by Gilles' own spellbook (and yours, to a lesser extent).

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Cu's disgenage
    仕切り直し:C
    戦闘から離脱する能力。

extra vlad's battle continuation. The only one that talks about withdrawing.
    戦闘続行:A
    戦闘から離脱する能力。
    また、敗戦において自軍領地まで生きて辿り着く能力。
    honestly it seems more like a typo.

Though, CM3 said Battle Continuation generally represents "hard to kill" quality, so it's sort of related.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    honestly it seems more like a typo.
    it's the same for the matrix, extra mats entry, and the typewriter entry.
    i feel like if it was typo someone in the company should have noticed.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    welp

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see you're making sheets again Royd, she seemed to be a pretty standard Caster till I saw you had put Pure Eyes as a skill which is really under-utilised (then again I only used it once for Diomedes). I like the Noble Phantasm too, you see to have taken a page (pun intended) out of Gilles and my own Zhang Jiao sheet I did a ways back. Your Book of Thoth has a fair bit more flavour to it though and different kinds of limitations so I would say it's better.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyways, figured I'd be the one to compile the servants for a change: http://pastebin.com/AskGhvJu

There's a;; the servants over the past few months, please let me know if i've made any mistakes.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sappho lived approximately 630-570 BCE. She is almost certainly not post-Classical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Sappho lived approximately 630-570 BCE. She is almost certainly not post-Classical.
    I got muddled and thought it was 570-630 AD instead. Thanks for pointing it out

1st Revision: http://pastebin.com/abTAUeX3