Page 59 of 858 FirstFirst ... 9495457585960616469109159559 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Stalin sounds like one hardcore, stone-cold monster. Which is just about faithful to how he was in life, I suppose.

I've literally never heard of the legend about him trying to create beast-man hybrids for his Red Army. Sounds very strange, but given the legends surrounding various WWII figures (such as Hitler having the Lance Of Longinus) I'll trust you regarding how wide-spread it is. Not sure if the rank should be higher then Excalibur, though.

Other then that he seems pretty well-done and not actually that wanked for his large number of Skills.
    Well, to be fair, it's not as well known of a myth as the Longinus one about Hitler since Hitler is way more featured in fictional culture and people in general find Nazi occult to be more interesting than anything Stalin and the Soviets have to offer. And it probably shouldn't be a rank higher than Excalibur, but I figured having a really hardcore army of Phantasmal Beasts would warrant a really high rank and since he can't really use it in most normal wars, I miiiight have allowed myself to wank it up a bit.

One of his NPs is detrimental to him and one is just about unusable under most circumstances so he only has one straightforwardly powerful trump card to use most of the time, which can be countered. Unlike Hitler, I can't think of any big nerfs this guy needs. Though, I think Mana- A might be a bit high for such a modern figure. Given he's a Caster, B should be enough.

Also, I'm not sure if Territory Creation should be ranked A. A-rank is specifically about creating a Temple, so if you want a stronger then usual Workshop I'd say B+ would be more fitting. (With the + modifier reflecting his curse against trespassers)
    Fair point, I'll lower both. My reasoning for giving him an A rank in Mana was because I was under the assumption that Stalin would be heavily involved with Magecraft and the occult in the Nasuverse like Nasu!Hitler is (though, the reason I gave Hitler a high mana rank was more so because of Innocent Monster manifesting him as the ''Anti-Christ'') but I forgot that Emiya has only B rank so Stalin probably should, too.
    Last edited by Adlet; October 11th, 2016 at 01:21 PM.

That's one awesome Stalin sheet there. I especially love his third NP since it's based on an interesting anecdote I didn't know about. His personality coupled with his abilities would make him a nice antagonist for a fanfic.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I actually felt still kinda inspired so I went back and edited in the ''personality'' bit for Hitler since I never did that in the old sheet and since I already did that huge ass background thingy for Hitler, I might as well have fleshed him out further.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends Storyteller View Post
    That's one awesome Stalin sheet there. I especially love his third NP since it's based on an interesting anecdote I didn't know about. His personality coupled with his abilities would make him a nice antagonist for a fanfic.
    Thanks, and yeah, he'd probably be a pretty hardcore guy in Fate if he ever got added unless they decided to paint him and Hitler as meme characters instead of the disturbing, manipulative monsters they were...

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just want to say that Stalin liking cowboy movies is a funny bit.

Also there is no point, in my opinion, in his last NP being a reality marble

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The rate at which new Servant sheets are posted here is insane. I honestly cannot tell if that's a good thing. Then again, it's not like there's some sort of quality standard regulating this thing. But really, is there some sort of competition I'm not aware of? Or do we get a prize when we make ALL THE SERVANTS?

Well, enough rambling. Now I'll have my fun.

Going Full Weaboo
    Chaldea’s one-week old tavern maid café, “Maid in Heaven”.

It wasn’t ten minutes after she was summoned that Chaldea’s latest Servant made the announcement.

“I’m opening a maid café!”

It was open for all residents of the last stronghold of humanity, but it quickly became a popular nighttime spot seemingly exclusive to Servants. Even the King of Heroes frequented the place, having acknowledged its service as worthy and without flaw. And it was at its doorstep that the Master of Chaldea stood with his faithful sidekick kouhai, Matthew Kyrielite. The place was crowded as usual; in fact, he could only see a single free table on the very center, bathed by the cone of light of a single potent lamp in contrast with the umbral surroundings full of adult feeling. What a strange setup.

“Ah! Master! Tonight is truly wonderful, for this one to be blessed with your patronage!”

Twintails and frills danced with lovely flutter, as the mistress of the bar pretty much teleported before the newly arrived couple.

“A table is ready for you, Master. Please, warmly look forward to your loving Maid’s perfect service!”

The pair greeted those on the other tables with curt nods as they made their way to the center of the lounge. The Servant released the tiniest gasp when her senpai pulled the chair for her, surprising even himself. Then again, the white tablecloth, the pinpointed lighting and the thin glass vase with a single red rose on the very center of the table somehow flicked a strange gentlemanly switch in him. Matthew herself was a blushing wreck—the poor thing could not stand being the center of attention, or so he assumed. He shot halfhearted glares at the Servants all around them, but he only got strange and disturbing grins and a catcall from Iskander of all people.

They sat down, and then they watched. You would not know it before setting foot into that place; it could be enlightening, frightening, disturbing or just plain amusing, but a visit to that bar was always an experience worth living and reliving.

It took Chaldea’s Master mere moments to figure out that the night’s events this time would lean on the “weird” side of the spectrum. It started when a hand lashed out of the corner where the Roman Servants had gathered, stopping the Maid on her way from delivering the latest round of drinks. The fiery-haired woman, never losing her placid smile, set her divine gaze upon the aggressor.

“How may I of service, venerable master?”

There was a sharp silence, as the customers watched the proceedings with caution. While the Maid could definitely take care of herself, nobody wanted trouble to befall their latest hotspot.

“Rome…is confused,” confessed the Servant Lancer, Romulus, while slowly letting go of the Maid’s arm.

The Maid smiled.

“…I see,” because of course she did. A glance at the other Servants sharing the huge L-shaped couch opened a space for her to sit next to the ancient founder. “Rome may ask.”

“…are you Roma?”

The other Servants eased down and went back to their own enjoyment, assuming it was just another display of Romulus’ unique mindset; nothing to worry about.

“It is not proper, but I will answer with a question. What is Roma?”

“Everything that is great and good.”

“Wrong,” mercilessly declared the Maid. “Rome may be eternal, but it had a beginning. I know this because I am looking at it.”

Romulus grunted, as if bothered by the flawlessness of that logic. He looked down, at his powerful hands, before facing the unflappable Maid once more.

“That…is certainly true, but,” said the founder-king before a brief pause. “When Roma gazes upon you, and this place you have created…”

Again, he hesitated. Or rather, he was not confident of his own words.

“This is clearly a building in Chaldea, yet it feels like Rome. A great tree, that encompasses all great things.”

The Maid smiled tenderly, her expression full of love and understanding. Ignoring the uncertain gazes of Caesar and Nero, she turned her body on the couch to fully face Romulus.

“I am a goddess of alcohol; the goddess of the vineyard at the edge of eternity, standing alone at the Throne of the Sea, watered by four streams. I am fire, water, earth, and plants; life, growth and wisdom. If your beloved Rome represents greatness itself, then I am the humble Maid that awaits at the river’s shore to nurture the growth of the great.”

The king’s eyes glowed with comprehension, and his jaw slackened upon finding a meaning in the Maid’s explanation that eluded the minds of the other people present.

“…Larentia…”

The Maid giggled, and to the awe of all the present, lovingly stroke the crimson emperor’s cheek.

“That is, indeed, one of my countless aspects. So be at ease, for this place is your home.”

“Larentia!”

“Ahaha…” the Maid’s affable laugh became a little strained as she found herself caught in Romulus’ powerful arms. “I’d ask to be called Siduri-chan, but I guess I would be wasting my time…”

“Larentia!”

“Um, um! Hold me to your heart’s content, crimson child!”

“RRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

The Maid was not even slightly winded by the glorious shout at point-blank.

“Ahahahaha! MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!!”

“What,” uttered Gaius Julius Caesar, but a wordless gesture from his Master told him to just let it be.

***///***

The motherly tone and smile directed towards Romulus was replaced with the vestal allure of a young, coquettish maiden. Even her long Victorian dress was replaced by a sinfully short miniskirt. Then again, her current customer left even less to the imagination, so Siduri looked prudish in comparison.

“My heart throbs with gratitude and delight for the gift of your patronage, Mistress Shuten,” saluted the Maid as space around her rippled and parted to reveal a magnificent golden chalice, adorned with an exorbitant number of beautiful gems.

“For a lady of tastes unparalleled in exquisiteness, a personal blend full of delicate sweetness and sizzling spiciness. I assure you, mistress, that it will ignite your blood and moisten your loins.”

They were in a magical place, and the sweet and spicy aroma of the liquor as it was poured filled the entire bar and enthralled those present with its uniqueness. Dozens of different scents from just as many plates and cups competed for the attention and delight of the Servants (and Master) without losing their individual distinctiveness.

Shutendouji went along with the performance, taking her sweet time swirling her delicate cup, closing her eyes and taking a minute sniff before pouring the first swig for the evaluation of her palate. Almost a minute or so later, she took a deep breath before opening her eyes.

“Magnificence.” Her husky sigh did not make the slightest ripple on the liquid before her lips. “You outdo yourself night after night, Siduri.”

“Your words are more than I deserve, Mistress Shuten,” the Maid replied. Her overly courteous bow also made for a hell of a service shot for pretty much everyone else.

“But, this is truly…” the oni continued even as she partook of further sips. “My senses have sharpened, and my body is burning is energy begging for release. My, my…just what am I going to do?”

Siduri shrugged. “If I may suggest, how about that charming golden trembling in the corner?”

Shutendouji slid her lips along the rim of her cup, her teasing tongue catching a stray drop of that wonderful liquor.

“While a delightful prospect on most days, I doubt even he could keep up with me now that I have been awakened by this wondrous brew of yours.”

Viperine eyes laid on the primordial Maid as if appraising her.

“…I might be obligated to ask you to take responsibility, Siduri.”

“Doki-doki, waku-waku—yeowch! Matthew!”

Ignoring the overly teenaged Master and his overly cautious kouhai, Siduri raised her leg to plant on the edge of her customer’s seat, looming over the oni like a dragon looking down on a common beast.

“While a delightful prospect on this and any other day, that would incapacitate Mistress Shuten to an unacceptable degree. Master would certainly not approve of such a frivolous misuse of his combat assets.”

“Master doesn’t mind at all!” the Master in question enthusiastically declared, to the roaring laughter of the male audience plus Queen Medb. “Really, not in slightest! I couldn’t mind any less! If I did I’d probably devolve to a lesser species.”

“Master, your latest words already put you at the level of a lesser species.”

“Sadistic Maid Siduri-chan, ktkr!”

The Maid in question rolled her eyes at her all-too-male Master’s antics. Shutendouji, who had lifted an eyebrow at the Maid’s audacity, met the goddess’ gaze with plenty of cheek and allure.

“That kind of challenge only make me wonder: how delightful would it be to devour you, Siduri?”

“My dear Mistress Shuten, that feeble body of yours cannot take even half of me.”

Maid and oni saw nothing but each other; the meeting of their eyes speaking far more than their challenging words. Until the person who did not give a damn about the two women’s innuendo made her voice heard.

“Yah, yah, that’s great and everything, but where’s my food?”

With an explosion of colorful lights and scattered petals coming out of nowhere, Siduri’s uniform changed into a short-skirted red kimono, as if the sexual objectification of the classical Victorian maid weren’t enough for her.

“Right here, Mistress Ibaraki! A sumptuous meal worthy of your boisterous appetite!”

Ibarakidouji’s eyes gleamed at the sight of a massive slice of roasted meat that threatened to slide off the table. Shutendouji’s own popped out a little at the sheer size and girth of the thing, even as her nostrils were attacked by a bombardment of spices both familiar and unknown. By the time she shook the daze out of her head, Ibarakidouji was already stuffing herself with meat while squealing and stomping the floor without restraint.

“What is this!? Siduri, what is this meat!?”

“E-hen!” The proud Maid crossed her arms and puffed out her chest. “You are enjoying a piece of the haunch of the Bull of Heaven, seasoned with a collection of personal spices that only grow on the other side of a certain layer.”

“Scary! That meal’s so high-level it becomes plain scary!”

Se-Senpai! Terrifying as it is, please calm down!”

“Ahahahaha!” Siduri’s wide grin revealed sharp fangs. “I feel the King of Heroes’ passionate gaze! How thrilling!”

Indeed, a somewhat-amused-looking Gilgamesh watched the Maid while he waited for his sister to pour him a new cup of divine-class wine.

“You do realize I am an aspect of Inanna, right? Your friend threw it away; it would be a waste not to use it.”

“You waste your breath on pointless excuses, maid. Why are you not serving your King?”

“Oh, but Your Majesty, the wine now in your cup does not come from your Treasury.”

Gilgamesh looked down at his golden cup, then at Enmebaragesi who could only shrug, and then back at the Maid who sent him a cheeky wink before moving on to the next customers.

“Dear Master, I’ve made you wait too long,” she said as she walked towards the center of her kingdom. “Your patience warms my hea—uwah!”

“Hawa!”

Maid and Demi-Servant released similar noises when the flawless virginal alewife trip on her own feet and landed hands and face flat on Matthew’s plentiful chest. Iskander and his booze buddies for the night, El-Melloi III and the Lancer-class Cú Chulainn, clapped their appreciation of the show.

“Um, you okay, Siduri-chan?” An unusually composed Master then asked.

“Peachy!” mumbled the Maid from the depths of Shielder’s bosom, triggering a rather enticing squeal from the girl. “Was Master impressed by the flawless performance of Clumsy Maid Siduri-chan—whoa!”

“Wha-what is it?”

“Umu…mu-mu-mu…”

“Uh, um…Siduri-chan-san? Could you please get off…?”

“Wha-wha, what is this sweet and nostalgic aroma!?”

“Don’t say I smell!” said Matthew perhaps a little too quickly.

“Ah, I see! Of course!” Siduri’s voice, still muffled by Matthew’s body, was nonetheless potent enough. “I am the Maid Siduri, who lives at the other side of the twin peaks of Mashu!”

“Eh?”

“In other words, the road home lies beyond these mounds!”

“Eeeeeeeeehhh!?”

“With all! My spirit! Here I go!”

Se-senpai!” cried Matthew perhaps a little too desperately.

TADAIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

Senpaaaaaaaaiiiii!!!”

Base Info & Parameters

Class: Maid (actually Berserker, just don’t say that to her face)
    Alignment: Lawful Maid
    Source: The Hopes and Dreams of Mankind (actually Sumerian Civilization, The Epic of Gilgamesh)
    Region: The Maid Realm (actually Mesopotamia)

Height & Weight: 166 cm, 51 kg
    Dislikes: People who don’t want her service
    Talent: Brewing
    Natural Enemy: Yumizuka Satsuki, dragonslayers
    Attribute: Maid

STR D
    END D
    AGI C
    MGI A
    LUK A
    Noble Phantasm EX
    Character
    Maid is everything. Everything is Maid.

A maid knows everything and understands everything.
    A maid is flawless, for she is possessing of all wisdom.
    A maid is indefatigable, for it is from her that springs all life and joy.
    A maid knows you better than you know yourself, for it is the foundation of her perfect service.
    A maid knows your suffering and your relief, and will grant it to you unhesitatingly and unfailingly.
    A maid is a supreme existence that pours blessings upon the world.

A maid is love. Atargartis and Ishtar; the naga and the nymph. A maid is your Calypso, living for your sake in your personal beach at the source of the four streams.

A maid is life. A maid is soma and haoma, semen and ambrosia. Her juice is the river, bearing holy water to provide sustenance for man.

A maid is an axis mundus. A world tree, encircling heaven, and her fruits are the stars.

A maid is all power, all love, all life and all wisdom. Truly, a maid is everything.

Everything. Is. Maid!

…or at least that’s what she’ll tell you if you ask her.
    Legends & Tactics
    Legend
    The original and ultimate maid. The Archmaid. Urukawaii.

Siduri-Sâbîtu is the liminal barmaid, whose ever-busy tavern-vineyard stands beyond the twin peaks of Mashu, by the shores of the Waters of Death at the boundary between the mortal and divine realms. She serves her drinks to gods, spirits and wandering souls whose lives have come to their end. She is the bearer of the nectar of immortality—some interpretations of the earlier Epic of Gilgamesh tablets suggest that she was her answer to Gilgamesh’s dilemma, and upon her rejection the immortal deluge-hero was more of a Plan B of sorts. She is the girl whose drinks refresh the soul, and she is the nurse that tends to you at the border between reality and the worlds beyond: in ancient Sumer, those subjected to magical rituals and procedures afterwards visited the tavern as a transition between the magical realm and their return to “the common world”.

It is unlikely that Siduri was some sort of primordial goddess, as she is clearly the divinization of a particular aspect of human existence. Therefore, Siduri is likely to have been a specific female figure who was eventually exalted as a goddess of alcohol—which may be related to an obscure reference to Siduri as the “daughter of the King of Uruk”. Of course, as you will see throughout these pages, it is never simple when it comes to such ancient figures.

Siduri was a serpent goddess of life and wisdom, as well as a vine deity. She is likely to be the same entity as the mother-sister-lover of Dumuzid/Tammuz, Amageštinanna (Mother Vine of Heaven), or even a feminine aspect of Dumuzid himself—as divinities of vegetation, both Dumuzid and Inanna were often androgynous—; she is therefore also Amaušumgalanna (Great Ruler Serpent of Heaven) and Ninkasi (Lady of the Intoxicating Fruit), the latter of which is also known as Shábil (The One Who Causes Burning) and Kashtinnam (Liquor Which Fixes the Destiny of Life). Her vine is the parallel to the Indo-Iranian sôma-haoma as the source of life (immortality), exhilaration (intoxication) and inspiration (the barmaid as the guide of the heroes, Gilgamesh and Lugalbanda), and it would effectively replace it when Mithraism took over.

Tactics
    There are no such things. You cannot control her. She will do as she wishes. Accept her perfect service wholeheartedly.
    Skills

Class Skills
    Maid Enhancement – EX
    Rank-up to all parameters. She does not lose her reason (“that in itself would be unreasonable, have you heard of a maid that cannot keep a conversation?”), but she is fixated on “the mindset of a perfect maid”. Carrying herself with the absolute belief that she holds perfect wisdom and knows better than anyone else, she cannot be argued with nor can she be made to change her mind.

Personal Skills
    Expert of Maid Specializations – EX
    Knowledge and use of the many expert skills of an ideal maid: the ability to cook all sorts of meals and brew all sorts of drinks with all sorts of effects; the ability to maintain a lively, heart-throbbing conversation with anybody; the ability to portray the ideal character for any given customer; the ability to conceal her personal privacy from the most determined and creepy stalker, and many more.

Eye of the Maid (True) – A+
    Heightened capacity of observation, refined through experience. A perfect maid needs but a glance to understand the troubles and wishes of her Master. At her level, it transcends observation of physical cues and becomes something closer to “reading the target’s innermost desires”. A top-class skill that flourishes in all sorts of battlefields, from Grail Wars to Black Friday.

Maid Core – EX
    The skill that expresses being a perfect maid from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels mental interference and prevents the body from changes and growth.

“You do not! Understand! It’s not about me being a goddess who is also a maid! It’s being a maid that makes me an existence equal to a goddess!”

True Maid Discernment – B
    With a successful Luck check, status information such as one’s identity, Skills, Parameters, blood alcohol concentration, sweet tooth level, cooking ability and talent as a maid are instantaneously revealed when directly encountering pretty much anybody. A perfect maid’s ability to find kindred souls, full of the spirit of service.
    Noble Phantasms

Kiriĝeština Daduriake
    Maid in Heaven

Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum Targets: 1 person (Siduri)
    The automatic reimagination of Siduri’s dismantled divine Authority, limited by the boundaries of the Servant container and the current era. The supreme powers of Divine Spirits have faded into the mists of antiquity, so the result is a shadow of a pale imitation. Regardless, it is a necessity for the existence called “Servant Siduri”, as it is the realization of her purpose as a divinity and the amalgamation of all her Parameters and Skills. Therefore, we could go as far as to say there is no distinction between Siduri and this Noble Phantasm. An automatic Noble Phantasm; Siduri has no control over its activation, nor does she need it. The moment Siduri settles down, declares a certain location as her “tavern” and declares it “open for business”, that place becomes The Vineyard at the Edge of Eternity—a territory in which Siduri can perform her divine duty at its fullest. It is not a Reality Marble, nor is it some high-level thaumaturgy or an application of Divine Words. Its mechanism is probably something closer to Marble Phantasm, but only on a superficial level.

Siduri reserves the right of admission to her tavern, and that authority carries the potency of three simultaneous Command Seals. If she says you cannot pass, then you cannot take a single step inside. If she says you are no longer welcome, Gaia itself pulls you across space-time to place you outside. The tavern has no menu nor list of beverages; you do not even get to choose your seating. The moment you step past the tavern’s boundary, your fate belongs to Siduri, who controls absolutely everything that is or happens within her workplace. She will unilaterally and tyrannically decide your seating and your menu. And you will never, ever complain. Siduri is the perfect maid, and her service is perfect to a degree that renders command unnecessary.

Within her tavern, Siduri has the perfect grasp of the needs and wants of all her customers, even those they are not aware of themselves. All meals and drinks are perfectly fine-tuned to the palate of every individual customer. There will never be a dearth of ingredients, and no customer will ever have wait for longer than it would take to rouse his irritation—Siduri taps into a pool of infinite vitality, boosting her Endurance parameter to rank EX for the sake of catering to the hunger and thirst of dozens of people simultaneously. But Siduri’s tavern is more than a perfect design of meals and drinks. Siduri is no mere cook or bartender; she is a Maid, a goddess of life and wisdom.

She will sit by your side and engage you in pleasant conversation. You will joke, laugh and flirt. You will have a good time. And you will leave her tavern a better, happier existence than you were when you went in, no matter who you are. In your time at Siduri’s tavern you will find the cure to the evil that ailed you, the answer to the question that eluded you, and the solution to the problem that tortured you. Your body and you soul will be removed of a burden; Siduri will choose which one, but it will always be the one she believes needs more immediate attention.

This Noble Phantasm is flawless and invincible in its limited application: “the perfect bar in which everybody can have a good time and nourish their souls a little”. She can even control the structure of space and the flow of time inside her tavern if absolutely necessary for the achievement of these single-minded purpose. She probably won’t do that, though, “because then everybody will say I’m just copying that Pucci guy”, or something like that. It doesn’t require a particularly intelligent Master to find the potent combat applications of this imbalanced ability, but this narrowly overpowered Noble Phantasm will never be deployed for combat. This is not an intrinsic limitation of the Noble Phantasm…or it is, in a way. It is the limitation of the perfect maid’s perfect mindset. Her tavern is not a tool to win battles or save the multiverse.

It is merely a place that fills the world with smiles.

Ušumgalanubda Limmubia
    Maid Crimson

Type: Anti-World
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum Targets: N/A
    The wicked combination of all her divine aspects grants her sovereignty over things that nobody should rule over. As Ninkasi she is a spirit of fire; as Siduri she governs life, wisdom and water, as well as over liminality and boundaries; as Belet-Seri she claims rulership over the earth, souls and the underworld. Siduri is no mere goddess of liquor; she stands at the center of human existence, encompassing the full spectrum between heaven and oblivion.

This Noble Phantasm allows Siduri to temporarily take the form of the Great Serpent of Heaven, Amaušumgalanna: a colossal dragon of crimson scales on which ancient secrets of power and divinity are engraved; the Dragon of the Four Quarters. In this form, her Strength and Endurance raise to rank A while her Luck drops to rank D, and she can effortlessly wield Magecraft of all five standard elements. The flames released by her breath burn through everything, inflammable or not, and they do not succumb to water, neither natural nor magical. But the true terror of this dragon’s flames lies in their ability to burn time itself.

When Siduri engulfs an area with her dragon breath for any given time, she may choose to burn a time interval immediately anterior to the moment she began to breathe fire, equal to the amount of time she released her dragon fire. Events that took place in that area during that period effectively no longer happened, and therefore their consequences also cease to exist in the present. Spacetime itself and all creatures and objects within will suddenly exist in the state they “are supposed to be” based on the fact that “nothing happened” during the incinerated time interval. However, just like fire leaves ashes behind, some of that lost time remains: people will remember some of what happened within the immolated time, but merely as a vague haze, similar to the disjointed memories of one who drinks too much.
    Additional Notes (Craft Essences?)

Kussû Tâmti
    Throne of the Sea

“Ah, that is precisely why I am a Maid and you are an oni, Mistress Shuten.
    We are only similar in that our alcohol is an externalization of our selves.
    What comes out of your gourd is a warm, honeysweet, musky and passionate poison that enraptures your partner even as it dissolves it.
    When I sit on my throne I pour the drink that will bring out joy to the one it is being poured for. It is that simple.
    Mistress Shuten is a delightful beauty that lives for herself and for the moment.
    On the other hand, I am a Maid. A mutable existence that fundamentally exists for the sake of others.
    Mistress Shuten can fully abandon herself to ecstasy with whoever you choose as your partner.
    As a Maid, my purpose is to give my love equally to everyone, but I cannot allow myself to partake of the love of anyone.
    Mistress Shuten’s love is fickle and dangerous, but you are a wonderfully honest existence.
    A Maid’s love is tender and true, but my existence is a never-ending performance.

You ask whether I envy you, Mistress Shuten?
    What a silly question.
    To envy means to wish for others to lose the things they have that you do not.
    A Mistress Shuten without the features that make you Mistress Shuten would be a sad thing indeed.
    Our beloved Master would probably cry.”

A Maid’s Uniform
    “Eh? The uniform? Master, you are seriously asking about my uniform?
    Sheesh, Master, that fake shyness is unbecoming of you.
    There can only be one reason I have adopted your modern world’s idiosyncrasies:
    French maid uniforms are obviously one of Master’s feti—

—ahaha, so Mistress Matthew is here as well. Master is a real man after all.
    Rest assured! This flawless Siduri-chan will wholeheartedly protect the secrets Master believes are kept safe in his computer terminal!
    Ahaha, don’t fret like that, Master dear! To the eyes of all but that hopeless doctor, Master is a complete adult male!
    Even if Mistress Matthew disappointed us with that kind of clichéd tsundere response,
    Master would simply find relief in his faithful Maid’s lap!

…oh, so it’s back to the uniform?
    In the end it’s just about what appeals to others, but this is merely an actress’ costume.
    This is worn by actresses to assume a character called “maid”.
    A Maid does not have such a thing as a uniform! Or rather, anything a Maid wears becomes by definition a Maid’s uniform!

…made you skip a beat, didn’cha?
    Ah-ah, you lose if you lie, Master! This Siduri-chan knows very well that Master loves those kinds of pointlessly cool sentences!”

Maid of Wisdom
    “The pinnacle of mankind nears, a shade of his glorious self.
    He comes cast in the pelts of lions, his own locks a filthy mane,
    Unable to look at himself, afraid of a world that was never his.
    The pinnacle of mankind nears, a shade of his glorious self.

Well that just won’t do, will it?
    The great have a duty to be great, just like a Maid has a duty to serve.
    He seeks an Arcanum I have but will never give him.
    But no one ever leaves a Maid’s abode emptyhanded.

I will deny him, and he will then seek the path to the one who was made immortal.
    But, before that, he must be reminded of who he is.
    One who is looked upon in fear and awe, rather than one who trembles in terror himself.
    Thus, I shall now scurry into my tavern and lock the door like a frightened young maiden.

Leave your weakness behind you, King of Uruk, and shout in name in anger!
    Let your blood boil in frustration as it washes away your fears!
    The tavern at the edge of heaven welcomes you!”

Last edited by Daneel Rush; December 30th, 2017 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Fixed NP; added cursive to a line that missed it.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Daneel: Oh my God, that sheet is freaking amazing. No wonder you have the title 'King of Servant sheets' around here. Everything about her from her lore, to her Skills and NPs fit perfectly together into one seamless whole that manages to be both an intriguing take on a mythical figure I've never heard of and also thoroughly dripping in delicious Otaku appeal. Oh and, that story snippet you provided was hilarious. And rather erotic, too. I loved the interactions with Romulus and the 'Mashu mountains' gag was just perfect.

10/10 Daneel Rush. This is really a Servant who I could see fitting perfectly into the Fate series. I wasn't expecting the level of Jojo references you snuck in, though. 'Maid in Heaven' could pass until you mentioned Pucci by name, and the 'Maid Crimson' one really cemented it once time erasure came up. On a Jojo binge lately, Daneel? Not that I mind, so long as you keep crafting top-notch Servant sheets like this, anyways.

Do you write fanfic, by any chance? Your writing style captures an anime-esque style into words perfectly, and I'd definitely consider reading anything you wrote up.

JP Friend Code
    Not a fan of this Authority NP cuz no other Divine servants got to have their authority "manifested as a NP" but she does (?), might as well call her the saikou divine spirit and give her 100x Amaterasu's stats. Artemis lost all of her stuffs to tag along with Orion and here we have this maid having a NP to use Authority. Even more, using Authority in the modern era means self destruction. Sure you can say she will never use it but then why is it there in the first place? Maybe that's how you kill her fast, make her use it and self-destruct slowly in the process.

As to how I'd like it to be, give her the Goddess Metamorphosis skill if you want her to have a goddess mode.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Not a fan of this Authority NP cuz no other Divine servants got to have their authority "manifested as a NP" but she does (?), might as well call her the saikou divine spirit and give her 100x Amaterasu's stats. Artemis lost all of her stuffs to tag along with Orion and here we have this maid having a NP to use Authority. Even more, using Authority in the modern era means self destruction. Sure you can say she will never use it but then why is it there in the first place? Maybe that's how you kill her fast, make her use it and self-destruct slowly in the process.
    Yeah, when I think about it, that NP is kind of crazily powerful. I was just too lost in gushing over the sheet's general atmosphere to notice. Even given that this isn't exactly intended to be game-balanced, it still comes off as a little extreme to have her with what sounds like just about nigh-omnipotence within her 'bar'. You could probably nix that aspect and just say manifesting a bar is a natural ability of hers, though I'm far from an expert on such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    As to how I'd like it to be, give her the Goddess Metamorphosis skill if you want her to have a goddess mode.
    Don't you mean Maid Metamorphosis?

JP Friend Code
    My main issue is that Authority of gods is relic of the past, can't be used in the modern era and you slowly kill yourself using it, so I don't see the point of giving her that stuff as a NP. I mean, Authority to do w/e you want is natural to divine spirits, so it's weird to say it's a NP of any specific god. Honestly you can remove the Authority stuffs, give it an effect similar to Nero's Theater and it's still cool. IMO trying to cram Authority in it made it silly. Even if she's GRAND MAID class I'll still be skeptical. I don't want to see a maid killing herself trying to pull a Prohibition trap card on Ea.

- - - Updated - - -

Relevant stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Material
    Authority

Special abilities categorically different from Codecasts, skills, and Noble Phantasms.
    Powers on the level of event shifting, time-flow manipulation, kingdom-building, basically, world construction, are called by this name.
    They had been around in the age called the age of gods, more than 6000 years ago, but ever since the beginning of the AD calendar, they were relieved of their duty with the advance of human civilization and retired to the past.
    A normal skill is able to accomplish a certain task by following a corresponding principle, but an authority works simply by making things happen because one has that right.
    Divine spirit Servants should have this, but using this power in the modern age requires a bit of a penalty (self-ruin).
    In CCC, the being that swallowed the Moon Cell had reached this realm.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Daneel you rock

I think you mentioned this before in years past but you've studied Mesopotamia at a collegiate level?

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Daneel you rock

I think you mentioned this before in years past but you've studied Mesopotamia at a collegiate level?
    I have not. I just have a hard-on for old, exotic languages. When you study something like Sumerian it's impossible not to immerse yourself in the historical and cultural framework supporting that language. But no, I'll never be nor intend to become the Seika of Sumerian/Akkadian/Avestan/whatever. If anything I should be polishing my German.

The whole idea behind Siduri began with the "Maid in Heaven" pun. Then I made my research, figured out the different aspects and associations that made Siduri more that just a plain old "goddess of alcohol", and then I just went out of control, with the results everyone can see. The Authority thing is easy enough to fix.

Next will be the remake of Peshtur. While I had lots of fun coming up with the whole "adventure to find Ea" thing and composing the offering prayer of the Sword of Rupture, this time I want to make something more grounded and less pulled out of my ass. The original little sister not related by blood deserves better than that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Since I made a Brutus Of Troy, I decided to make a Corineus to accompany him. Also, I wrote some errors about him in Brutus's background, wich I corrected.

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Corineus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Likes: Fighting, Hunting, Brutus Of Troy, Giants (as opponents)
    Dislikes: Slavery
    Natural Enemy: Gogmagog
    Weapons: Sword, Battleaxe
    Spoiler:
    Personnality: While Berserker was already a reckless warrior in life, being summoned in that class has made him into a complete brute
    . He is boisterous, almost completely fearless and view fighting as a fun hobby. He charges without thinking whenever he sees a potential ennemy. While he can stick to using his weapons if told to, he much prefer wrestling his opponents. The tougher and bigger his enemies are, the better. If he get excited enough in a wrestling "match", he will use his Noble Phantasm without even thinking. While in life, he could lead an army and organise battle tactics, this skill has been lost thanks to his Mad Enhancement.
    That said, his complete loyalty to Brutus has carried over and he will obey whatever order he would gives if they were to met a servant, even overriding his contract to his current master. That said, he can also show similar devotion to his master if they show a similar tempermant. However, he won't support a master who act particularly tyrranical. He has no particular wish for the grail, only seeing the war as a fun tournament.

Stats-
    Strength- A
    Endurance- A
    Agility- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Class Skills-

Mad Enhancement
    - C+
    The servant recieve a Rank-Up in physical abilities, but lose sanity in exchange. Berserker has become even more violent than he was in life and lost most of the tactical thinking he had. His addiction to fighting has also been increased. In battle, there's a chance that he lose all reason if he is wounded enough and he is not using his weapons.

Personal Skills-

Symbol of Courage
    - C
    Skills given to those who inspired others by their courageous acts. Unlike Charisma, who relies on the social skills of the user, this skills represent one whose acts are enough to naturally inspire courage. Allies witnessing Berserker participing in a particularly intense fight will be considered has having Bravery at the same rank. In Gaul, Berserker's act of fighting alone thirty-hundreds aquitans lead the normally sneaky Brutus an all of his other soldier to fight at his side.

Giant Slayer- A
    Indicates one famous for fighting giants. Berserker's Strength gain a Rank-Up against ennemy of the Giant type. On the island that would later be called Britain, Berserker single-handedly defeated Gogmagog, the last of the giants.

Natural Weapon- B
    Ability to fight using one's own body. When fighting unarmed, endurance en strength gain a rank-up. Berserker is a talented wrestler.

Noble Phantasms-

Gogmagog's Leap ~ Giant-Killing Throw!
    (Anti-Army, B)
    According to legend, when Gogmagog wounded Berserker, he grew so enraged that he caught the evil giant, carried to the coast, and threw him in the sea. It was said that it created devastating waves and tainted the ocean red with the giant's blood. Now, with this Noble Phantasm, Berserker can recreate this fealt only when he has already lost all reason. When it happen, Berserker will grab an object that's at least twice as big has him (including living beings) and launch it against his ennemies. The thrown object will immediatly shatter, almost always killing it if it is a living being. At the moment of the shattering, devastating blood red waves of water will spawn out of it, crushing anything in their wake. They will stop only when Berserker is calmed enough, generally when all beings in the area are dead, or if he's killed. While the waves cannot harm Berserker, they will kill his master if they are caught. For that reason, it is better to order Berserker to fight unarmed only when he his far enough from them.

Background-
    Berserker is Corineus, the second-in-command and closest friend of Brutus Of Troy, the legendary founder of Britain. Originaly, he led a group of troyan refugees near the Tower of Hercules. When he met Brutus and his people searching for a new land, he decided to join them. When they arrived in Gaul, he accidentaly provoked the anger of the ling of Aquitaine by hunting in his wood, causing a war. Yet, his braves actions in this war endeared him to Brutus, and so he recieved no punishment when they left. He further redeemed himself when he contribued greatly to the extermination of the giants in ancient Britain, defeating in a duel the mightiest and last one, Gogmagog. For all of his exploit, he was gifted a piece of land that was named Cornwall after him.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 13th, 2016 at 05:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Alexecone: Nice sheet. Once you wrote up Brutus, I was wondering if you were going to Corineus as well given the flavor you included about him. Though, Natural Body's official description makes no mention of fighting unarmed. It just gives a permanent rank-up to Strength (and maybe other stats, but I think only Strength has been officially shown). If you want a Skill that specifically gives bonuses when fighting unarmed you should make it an original one, Natural Weapon or something (like I used for my Spirit Of The Olympics Servant).

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Though, Natural Body's official description makes no mention of fighting unarmed. It just gives a permanent rank-up to Strength (and maybe other stats, but I think only Strength has been officially shown) plus preserving the body's natural shape no matter how much one eats. If you want a Skill that specifically gives bonuses when fighting unarmed you should make it an original one, Natural Weapon or something (like I used for my Spirit Of The Olympics Servant).
    Yeah, I wanted to write natural weapon, but I derped.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Yeah, I wanted to write natural weapon, but I derped.
    Ah. That makes more sense.

Berserker

Alignment: Neutral Mad
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Dislikes: Romans without a doubt. Anything else is unknown because of Mad Enhancement
    Talent: Charisma
    Natural Enemy: Nero

Strength - B+
    Endurance - A
    Agility - B
    Mana - D
    Luck - D

Class Skill:

Mad Enhancement (C):
    Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.

Personal Skills:

Oath to the Goddess (B): Berserker's oath to the goddess Andraste that she would free Britain from the hands. Furthermore fueled by her personal hatred, a plus modifier is applied to Strength when facing against an opponent related to Roma, and such enemies will be Berserker's primary targets.

Battle Continuation (A): Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries as long as one doesn't receives a decisive fatal wound. A manifestation of Berserker's unshakable will to fight till the end no matter what.

Affection from Victory (A): A different version of Protection from Andraste. Twisted and turned into a more offensive skill because of her rage and hatred, it is a crystallization of Berserker's aggressiveness and boldness in battle. When facing against several opponents, all of Berserker's Luck check are successful and her opponents' are more likely to fail.

Noble Phantasms
    Sword of Boudica
    Sword of Promised Revenge
    (Anti-Unit) (B): Berserker's one-handed sword originally thought to be "crowned with the name of victory". It wasn't though, and in the Berserker class this property has been completely lost, instead serving as a channel for Berserker's thirst of revenge. The sword's handle and the jewel adorning it have both become a deep crimson red, and the blade is covered in scratches and cuts as a proof of its intense use. Now, instead of firing Mana projectiles it is the blade itself that shows powers similar to Mana Burst. It is also possible to launch the prana dwelling in the sword into a destructive wave of prana. Moreover, anyone wounded by Sword of Boudica will be cursed, marked as an enemy of Britain: their presence can be felt as long as they are within a two kilometers radius of Berserker's position.

Fearg Boadicea
    Let us Show them they are Hares trying to Rule over Dogs
    (Anti-Army, Anti-City, Anti-Empires) (A): The crystallization of Berserker's uprising against the Roman Empire and her unification of Brittish revolting tribes. Druing her life, she led an army of over 200,000 rebels across Britain and burned several Roman colonies to the ground. This Noble Phantasm symbolizes not only Berserker's rage, but that of all those who fought with her supported her -in other words, the wrath of Britain towards the Roman Empire and all enemies who threatened Britain's freedom throughout history. It could also be called the symbol of Berzerker's leadership which guaranteed the loyalty of hundres of thousands warriors.

Fearg Boadicea is activated by planting Berserker's sword in the ground and letting out a war cry, upon which Berserker and her surroundings will be engulfed in flames. Berserker's hair becomes white like white-hot metal and a burning triskele appears on her cape. From the flames of hatred surrounding Berserker emerges the formidable army that fought alongside her in many battles. However, this Noble Phantasm isn't the act of summoning an army to fight with Berserker, but rather a "unstoppable and destructive stampede" meant to destroy everything on the battlefield and anihilate the enemies of Britain. Instead of an army of soldiers, what Berserker summons is an army of burning skeletons wearing Celtic armors and weapons who will recklessly charge even if there are no opponents. Rather than independant Servants or even living creatures, they are an extension of Berserker's madness; consequently, they cannot actually fight like soldiers. Instead, they charge madly in front of them or in direction of an opponent and, upon contact or being slayed, they disappear in an explosion of flames. Therefor, the longer this Noble Phantasm is active, the greater the fire will be, eventually reaching the size of a city. Moreover, the more soldiers will emerge from the flames.

Burns caused by this Fearg Boadicea inflict more pain the greater Berserker's anger is, and they cannot be healed in any way as long as Berserker's madness remain in this world. There are only three ways this Noble Phantasm can be stop: if all opponents are dead, if Berserker is ordered to with two Command Seals, or if Berseker dies. Because of Berserker's small Mana capacity this Noble Phantasm and the great prana consumption of the Berserker class, a Master with many magic circuit will be requiered for it to be efficiently activated. However, if such a Master is provided Berserker's high Endurance rank and Battle Continuation will make it almost imossible for her to go down without the use of a strong Noble Phantasm.

Lore
    Boudica was a British queen reigning of the Iceni tribe during the First century. The Iceni tribe and its king Prasutagus were favorable to Rome, and in his will he indicated that he left the kingdom in the hands of both his daughters and the Roman Empire, hoping for it to be enough to evade the latter's ambition. His will was completely ignored however, and following his death his kingdom was quickly annexed, Boudica flayed and her daughters raped. This was only one of the many insult made by the Roman Empire to Britain, and the beginning of Boudica's thirst for revenge. Eventually a rebellion formed among the different tribes, with Boudica at their head as a warrior queen, and they declared war on Roma with the excuse of the latter stealing both their land and their money. At the head of a formidable army made of 230,000 warriors, Boudica waged war across Britain, wipping out the Ninth Legion Hispana and destroying the Roman colonies of Camulodunum, Verulamium and Londomium.

In her wakes, she left neither ruins nor survivors; the towns were burned to ashes and all civilians killed in gruesome ways. At this time, all thoughts that their armies was truly blessed by the Goddess of Luck, and the Emperor Nero was scared to the point he considered removing his troops from Britain. This was only short-lived though, and because of the celts' inferiority in terms of strategy Boudica and her army were defeated by Suetonius in Watling Street. The warrior queen died herself shortly after, although it is unknown wether she died of illness or killed herself. What is certain is that she must have cursed her powerlessness before dying. However, she remained a symbol of Britain even to this day, never forgotten as one who had the courage to rise against the Roman Empire against all odds.

Personality
    Boudica has lost all her reason to rage and despair caused by her hate of Romans and her powerlessness to take her revenge. Although she kept the façade of a dignified and fearless queen during life, hate kept accumulating deep within her and as a result she became a Berserker. However, deep inside she has kept a fondeness for her homeland, greater even than rage. She'd show less fierceness and more benevolence toward a British Servant. On the other hand, she would show all the more restlessness against Romans Servants or if she fights on her homeland.

In the Berserker class where she has cast away her benevolent façade, she has switched from a protective onee-san to the aggressive queen who spilled blood on the soil of Britain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't think I'd end up making a canon Servant into a different class, but the idea for Fearg Boadicea and my love for her Berserker Sprite during the KnK event gave me motivation to do this sheet. That and I really despise her canon version.

Blog Entries
    From first glance it looks even more half-assed than my sheets, but, uh,

What does Neutral Mad even mean.

Blog Entries
    It's between Lawful Mad and Chaotic Mad.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    It's between Lawful Mad and Chaotic Mad.
    That doesn't tell me anything and my spacebar is broken.

Fearg Boadicea is a nice idea, though the wording is somewhat confusing to me. From what I gather she just summons a bunch of exploding ghostriders?
    Last edited by Historia; October 14th, 2016 at 03:32 PM.