Page 157 of 858 FirstFirst ... 57107147152155156157158159162167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    “I am Nanaya, Goddess of Fucking.”
    im

Although, if I may say so, yours is rather defenseless.
    crying

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta say, that skill's a very nice way to establish the validity of the class that still works with the character.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    What, not Lawful Lewd? :V

Everyone knows cute beats lewd.

As an aside I keep feeling there should be a pun with Tohno somewhere in there.
    Damn it.

Actually, my one regret is that I couldn't find a suitable genderbent Tohno for the faceclaim.

Actually, I have lots of regrets. I could have done so much more with this one, but my Servants are already bloated enough.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; December 18th, 2016 at 09:40 PM.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar

And now I feel the urge to put in Summoning scenes in all my Servant sheets now, even though I don't even play FGO.

Damn you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-9
    "...... on your navel. My sweet sister, ....... On your back ....... My sister, ...... hand. In your vagina ...... the gardens. Nanaya, ....... In your anus ...... the fields. My sister, ...... the acres. Come to me, my sister, ......."
    are we sure this isn't an excerpt from the script of the tsukihime remake

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Babbage created the internet. America as a country is descended from Brits.
    Boom, Statue of Anne.

Pepe could even be the first internet-only Servant.
    A real Moon Cell.
    Pepe is obviously a contemporary avatar of Kek.

Noble Phantasm name: Shadilay
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    It is an.... interesting.... way to talk about Arcueid, Shiki, and Altrouge.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was. After all, Nasu isn't Nasu unless his h- scenes are hilariously packed with cringe.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have to say Daneel, I really like those summoning scenes you include with each Servant. Not only do they add a lot of flavor, but I also feel you nailed the archetypal form of 'anime comic relief' really well, something which is rather hard to adequately capture in a written format. The character interactions totally feel like they could actually happen in Grand Order.

Nanaya herself is pretty hilarious, though is there any particular reason her FC is a (blurred out) image of Ereshkigal?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post

Nanaya herself is pretty hilarious, though is there any particular reason her FC is a (blurred out) image of Ereshkigal?
    Its from the PFALZ doujin, if I'm not mistaken. And if i remember right its of Ishtar.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Yeah it's PFALZ's Ishtar doujin from waaaaaay back then.

True Name:
    Sarah Winchester
    Winchester Mystery House

Class: Caster
    Alignment:
    Traumatized Neutral
    Lawful Evil

Attribute: Earth

Strength: E
    Endurance: E(EX)
    Agility: E
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B++

Likes: Ghosts, Wraiths, Spirits, Cursed People, Haunting Stuff
    Dislikes: Literally everything else.
    Skills

Class Skills:
    World Creation: (EX)
    In life, the Winchester Mystery House was a giant supernatural mansion made as an ever-expanding prison for the ghosts of those killed by WInchester Guns. Thus, it embodies a World of ghosts and utterly confusing architecture.

Item Creation: (D++)
    It is only able to make cursed guns, of bolt-action rifles and revolver pistols. Despite this, it is able to produce them at an obscene rate to equip their familiars with supernatural weapons that can harm servants.

Personal Skills:
    House of Horror:(A)
    The Winchester Mystery House was a cursed and haunted location. Thus, it has a fear aura against all beings, that can be resisted by Bravery of C-rank. Those who do not pass this simple test have their parameters ranked down. It also acts as Mental Pollution at C-rank for
    Sarah Winchester
    Caster
    , as she mistakes herself for the house that was her legacy instead of her true identity. In addition to this identity crisis, she is constantly haunted by the spirits of those killed by Winchester Rifles. The final and most potent ability is the fact that her wellbeing is not connected to her physical form, but instead, to the WInchester Mystery HOuse that is her NOble PHantasm. WIthout destroying the house, one cannot destroy her.

Familiars(Vengeful Spirits): (B)
    Caster is capable of summoning vengeful spirits into existence, each one simply having E-ranked stats as a mindless servitor. They can, however, wield Caster’s mass-produced spiritual firearms.

Innocent Monster: (B)
    In life, the WInchester Mystery House was ‘merely’ just a house built to appease vengeful spirits. However, rumors spiraled out of control, making it a prison for those spirits instead. Thus, the WInchester Mystery HOuse is far more sinister than it would be in life. [In addition, Sarah Winchester is altered to fit the image of the House as a den of ghosts. She is actually a normal human woman in life, but stories have….. Changed her. Remember kids, don’t do Legends. They never end well.]

NP

Welcome, Spirits
    Winchester House
    , Bounded Field, Rank: (B++)
    This NP is a particularly dangerous one. It starts out as a simple bounded field that covers the house the Servant is summoned in, that also alters the architecture of the house to be more… bizarre. The constant repetition of the number 13 ranks down everyone’s luck inside the house. Then the bounded field starts growing, assimilating more houses. Humans inside are drained of prana from their souls to fuel the growth of the house, as it connects to the Leylines of the area to draw ever-more prana. The larger it grows, the stranger the architecture becomes, until it is so eldritch in nature that it warps the laws of nature, allowing movement between doors…. On the other side of the territory. And walking down stairs that lead to the roof. More ghosts and wraiths are summoned the larger this territory is, and the increased repetition of the number 13 reduces all beings luck to a minimum of E-rank, and ranks-down all parameters. It’s maximum size is an entire city.

LORE/PERSONALITY
    Sarah Winchester was the wife of the inventor of Winchester Rifles. When her husband passed away, she used the great fortune she inherited to build a house to appease the spirits of those killed by the guns. She devoted her life to building a sprawling mansion of bizarre and baffling architecture, with the constant repetition of the number 13, stained-glass windows built into walls that faced nothing, and stairs that led nowhere. After her death, the constant construction ceased, and it gained a name as an extraordinarily haunted location.

Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; December 19th, 2016 at 11:30 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Daneel

Nanaya is pretty darn good as always and the extra material you put in is always fun to read.

Maybe I'll make a Mesmopotain servant one day. Probably gonna be early next year with the way things are going.

Winchester House: Didn't you start this sheet yesterday? Damn you work fast. The sheet seems ok but the language seems a bit unclear to me.

Some clarifications:

What does World Creation actually do? Is House of Horros just an effect of the bounded field? Is World Creation just an effect of the bounded field?

also, the lore/personality section doesn't include anything about her personality, and I don't think the NP spoiler tag is working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Winchester House: Didn't you start this sheet yesterday? Damn you work fast. The sheet seems ok but the language seems a bit unclear to me.

Some clarifications:

What does World Creation actually do? Is House of Horros just an effect of the bounded field? Is World Creation just an effect of the bounded field?

also, the lore/personality section doesn't include anything about her personality, and I don't think the NP spoiler tag is working as intended.
    Worldcreation is basically an expression of her NP. House of horrors is the Bounded Field itself. And I need to update it, looks like
    Edit: Aaaaaand done.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; December 19th, 2016 at 11:30 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    someone should do charles martel

- - - Updated - - -

like my status if you get it
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    charles martel first
    how to do i get this to xseed?

Charles Martel

Class: Rider
    Master: Ryan Braff
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Sex: Male
    Height: 195cm
    Weight: 95kg
    Attribute: Man

STR: B
    CON: A
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LUK: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Legend:
    Charles “Hammer” Martel was the de facto ruler of the Frankish territories from 718 to 741 and the progenitor of the Carolingian Dynasty. A ruler without ever being a king, he was the grandfather of the First Holy Roman Emperor, the main character of the Matter of France, Charlemagne. His official title was Maior Domus and Princeps et dux Francorum (Mayor of the Palace, Duke of the Franks).

A talented stateman and general, his greatest victory was the Battle of Tours in 732AD where he repelled what was considered the most important Islamic invasion of Western Europe. He is a hero who secured Europe for Christianity, creating the circumstances that allowed for the creation of the Holy Roman Empire and the events of The Matter of France. However, the flip-side is he also means he is a man who perpetuated a war between two religions. A holy war that one may argue that still continues to this day.

His other legacy is laying down the foundation feudalism and what would eventually be the culture of the “chivalry.” Without getting into too much detail, in his preparations against the Islamic invaders from what is now Spain, Charles gifted parcels of land to his nobles and barons and in return expected fighting men and a portion of their income. Through this system, Charles was able to create the first standing army since the fall of Rome – a trained standing army being the only thing that could repel the trained Islamic invaders. The legacy of this bond between monarch and vassal because the cornerstone of feudalism and what was known today as the “feudal pyramid” was born. It is through this stratification of society and the proliferation of heavy cavalry after the Battle of Tours that led to the birth of the “knight,” and therefore eventually the “chivalry,” romanticized so thoroughly in medieval culture.

It must be said that the parcels of land that Charles distributed were originally not his to give. Rather, it was land owned by the papacy. Initially, the church was extremely reluctant about the request for such land to prepare against the Islamic invasion. In fact, they were ready to excommunicate Charles. However, he eventually received the land through the mediation of Saint Boniface and the Church’s realization of the imminent Islamic threat to “a Christian Europe.” This compromise would allow for the eventual creation of the Holy Roman Empire – which was none of those three things. What it did accomplish was earning a place for the papacy in this new social system eventually linking religion with knights.

In summary, Charles is the Knight King who was neither a knight nor a king and most importantly, he was not chivalrous. Even if his time is after what is called the Age of Chivalry, the stories about those who existed in that age are greatly influenced by what he slightly unwittingly ended up establishing. That is core of the Servant Charles Martel; while he was a great warrior and arguable a better statesman, his legacy is a social order that was worshipped and revered – a social order so fundamental to our understanding of history that its taught to 8th graders in history class.

Tactics:
    Charles is perhaps one of the only commanders in history to successfully defeat a force of heavy cavalry with infantry and during the Battle of Ambleve he used the traditionally eastern tactic of a feigned retreat – previously unknown to western armies – to secure victory. Charles’ military genius is understanding what it will take to win and being able to prepare his men to win no matter the cost. Understanding that the Franks could not win without a trained standing army, he was prepared to be damned to hell in return for receiving what he deemed necessary.

It is this very quality that led to his moniker as the “Father of Western Heavy Cavalry,” his claim to the Rider Class. After the Battle of Tours, he stole the idea from the Islamic forces he fought against and implemented heavy cavalry into his own army – creating the prototype of a “knight."

In the modern era, Charles is summoned with a great war hammer; a weapon he had nothing to do with during his life. The hammer is the manifestation of his title of Martel, a call-back to Judah Maccabee who god blessed with victory over the Syrians. He is also portrayed in art with a hammer. He also qualifies as a Saber, with his sword allegedly being the one that Jeanne D'Arc found.

As for the man himself, he is a slightly pious, slightly intolerant man. He is pious enough to respect the Church but at the same time skeptical enough to know that the Church only wanted itself to seen as an ideal. He is intolerant enough to dismiss other cultures as being lesser, but will appropriate and steal ideas he deems praiseworthy. He is kind of like that one genius, conservative uncle you only see during holidays.

If there are two exceptions from that stereotype though, one would be his amazement that feudalism became what it did. Charles only believed that feudalism was a method to protect his country, a system to create a standing army. He did not expect that it would become the way of life that it did. Needless to say, for a man of that era he was not an egalitarian; therefore, his amazement isn’t one of disapproval as so much as plain astonishment. Charles’ second quality is that he takes the insult “bastard,” deeply personally. While according to Frankish custom he was a legitimate child as polygamy was allowed, he has been recorded in history as “illegitimate” – his mother was not the first wife. Charles does not have low esteem neither is this a mental scar; rather, he sees that word as a dishonor to his mother. Because of this perceived slight, he is kind to bastards believing that he understands what they must go through. This is merely skin deep though for, without a doubt, he believes them lesser people and more importantly, Charles has never had to question himself.

If he ever met the little girl who actually become a legitimate Knight King, he would probably fall down to his knees and apologize.
    “That end is simply too sad. Even if you died before I was born, even if I have absolutely nothing to do with you, I’ll bear a modicum amount of responsibility. I’m sorry, what happened to you shouldn’t have been glorified.”

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C

Magecraft invoked with two bars or fewer are nullified. However, this does not apply to Church sacraments. Cannot defend against High-Thaumaturgy or Ritual Spells.

Martel inherently has very low magical resistance and therefore should receive the class container’s inherent rank. During his lifetime, he never encountered much in terms of mystery. However, he is able to demonstrate a higher rank because of his religious ties rather than purely his own piety.

Riding: B
    Riding Ability. Majority of mounts can be ridden above average. Magical Beasts, Holy Beasts cannot be ridden.

Albeit low for a Rider, it is a rank befitting one who was called the “Father of Western Heavy Cavalry” and “The Beginning of Chivalry.”

Personal Skills:

Ogre-Like
    Demonic
    Defender of the State: A
    By reserving ley lines beforehand, a specific area can be deemed as “one’s domain.” When the battlefield is within this domain, a fighting power bonus comparable to Berserker’s B rank 「Mad Enhancement」is acquired.

Taking land from the papacy and then gifting it to his vassals who in-return payed him for being allowed to use the land, Charles was able to create a standing army and protect the Frankish kingdoms at the same time unifying them. The skill’s essence is stockpiling military might for the sake of defending one’s land manifested.

Strategy: A

The power to decide victory before a battle is fought through a big picture understanding of diplomacy and logistics.

Charles greatest strength and most noted military feat was to only use infantry to withstand heavy cavalry. This was not due to sudden inspiration or a gimmick. Rather, he amassed information about the invaders, understood what was necessary to win, trained his troops to meet such an adversary and the rest is history. But when its put that way, it might be more of an approach rather than a strength and therefore why his personality is very in-tune with this skill.

Defender of the Faith: C+
    A title given by Dante Alighieri to those he considered were the Defenders of Christianity and earned a place on Mars in his Paradiso. The skill, on the other hand is not limited to Christians, this is merely the anecdote for why Charles has this skill.

Damage dealt is advantageously revised when defending consecrated ground and any attack dealt is equivalent to an attack dealt with a holy scripture. As a bonus, all attacks against Heroic Spirits with Divinity related to thunder and lightning Divine Spirits have a plus revision.

While the skill name may be “defender,” those who are considered by Dante as Defenders of the Faith live on Mars, still seen as the planet of war. To fit with a depiction, the main effect of this skill must be something Charles gains while in defense of something rather than an effect that allows him to defend or a simple defense boost.

As for the bonus effect, Charles was a great supporter of Winfrid, later, Saint Boniface “the Apostle of the Germans,” whose greatest miracle was cutting down Donar’s Oak which translates to Thor’s Oak or latinized as Jupiter’s Tree without being killed by the Divine Spirit. Please think of this as Charles’ good friend somehow helping him from the great beyond. But then again, one of the main reasons why Charles was able to even defend Christendom in the first place was because of Boniface, so the effect might be more apt than one thinks.

Noble Phantasm:
    The Inauguration of Chivalry
    Father of European Heavy Cavalry

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 0 - 99
    Maximum Targets: 777

After the Battle of Tours, Charles became unbeatable in his campaigns because of his ability to incorporate the idea of heavy cavalry (which he stole from the Muslims) and his incredibly disciplined phalanx in a matter of five years – the Caliphate believed it would take a him a generation. Summoned as a Rider, Charles can continuously call and control armored horses while within the domain specified by 「Demonic Defender of the State」.

But more importantly, this Noble Phantasm represents the beginning of a new age in Europe. The dawn of the Holy Roman Empire and the chivalric ideals that pervaded this era. The beginning of the mounted knight was not only a military renaissance, but a cultural one too where various legends and folklore would be rebooted to fit the mold of the new social order that Charles had brought to Europe. That is the true form of this Noble Phantasm and the crystallization of Charles Martel.

The maximum targets, 777, is merely a formality representing the Noble Phantasm’s isolation. Even if a seemingly unending stream of horses can be called forth, they are all discreet units therefore limited by Charles’ magical energy supply.

Where the romantic might see a stampede of noble horses galloping through a sea of green, the only real way to describe it is mass weapon horses.
    Last edited by You; December 19th, 2016 at 09:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Oh, Gate of Horses.

Heh, there was Gate of Cars, Gate of Guns, Gate of Lasers, what next? Gate of rocks?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Oh, Gate of Horses.
    not gate of horses

Magna Kazikli Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Expecting Sigismund next.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Very cool Martel sheet, You! I especially liked the Noble Phantasm.

Ogre-Like
    Demonic

Defender of the State: A
    How about "Monstrous"? Would that fit?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    How about "Monstrous"? Would that fit?
    It's literally "devil commander." Monsters like that use other words.