Page 160 of 858 FirstFirst ... 60110150155158159160161162165170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    And fewer headphone jacks
    you have to make sacrifices sometimes

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    And fewer headphone jacks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    you have to make sacrifices sometimes
    Would you have jacks.....

Or be able to browse the web in the shower?

Specifically, play FGO in the shower?

I'm sorta busy getting clean in the shower.
    Look as long as my phone doesn't explode while I'm showering I'm a happy man

I'm sorta busy getting clean in the shower.
    Do you not spend time just standing in the bliss of the shower?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Well yes but in that moment I'm in the bliss of being in the shower, I wouldn't want anything intruding on that.

Well yes but in that moment I'm in the bliss of being in the shower, I wouldn't want anything intruding on that.
    To each
    their own, I guess
    Also, WTF is wrong with the space function in quick reply?

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Are you having that problem too? The spacebar won't work if there's no text already ahead of the curser, right?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Are you having that problem too? The spacebar won't work if there's no text already ahead of the curser, right?
    Maybe? For me it just sometimes doesn't work. But sometimes it does. Like now. Now would be a good example of it working.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Same.

Should we bring this to the technical support section?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Oh good, I've been getting it for about a month and thought I just sucked at typing.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

True Name: Flavius Belisarius 'Last Hero of Rome'

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Class: Saber, Lancer, Rider

Strength- C
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- B
    NP- A

Equipment: A sleek composite bow is Archer's primary weapon, able to fire arrows at great speed and power comparable to ballistic missiles. She also carries a similarly designed Roman shortsword to use in close combat. Archer also can summon her noble steed Balan, an exceptionally strong and swift horse with a signature patch of white fur over his face. In the Rider Class this would be one of her Noble Phantasms, but even in this Class she still retains the natural ability to call upon her steed, similar to Medusa and her Pegasus. However, the unique properties that Balan would display as a Noble Phantasm are sealed in this Class, leaving him merely as a strong and well-bred horse.

Appearance:

Personality: Gracious and fair-minded, yet firm and unyielding on the battlefield. Archer is deeply loyal to her emperor Justinian, swearing herself to be the sword with which to bring his grand dream of a unified Rome into reality. For the sake of granting his wish, Archer would commit any sacrifice, endure any hardship, bear any burden.

Archer views herself as a pawn without any right to her own wish, her body and soul both being dedicated solely to the emperor she respects more then anything. It wouldn't be inaccurate to say that their relationship is rather similar to that of an archetypal schoolgirl who's infatuated with her 'sempai'.

In her eyes, the name of Justinian is synonymous with Rome itself, and a Rome which rejects the only man who could save it is hardly worthy of redemption. Rome- no, the world, are all but worthless trash unless guided by Justinian's shining hand. As such, Archer's wish on the Holy Grail to to revive Justinian, not as a mere man but as the divine being she always believed him to be, so he can set forth once more at crafting a new Roman Empire to become the dominant power in the world.

While basically a fair-minded and just woman by nature, her sheer degree of obsessive loyalty can easily lead Archer to perform acts deemed 'evil'.
    sempai
    Justinian

Dislikes: political intrigue, riots, brutish men
    Talent: prevailing against impossible odds
    Natural Enemy: anything that threatens Justinian's reign, the Black Death

Class Skills:

Independant Action (C)- Ability to remain in existence without a supply of Mana from one's Master. At this rank, Archer can sustain herself for one day in the absense of an active contract. Though greatly loyal to her emperor, Archer on several occasions acted in defiance of orders she believed to be foolhardy. At one point, Archer received an imperial letter to withdraw from combat and return to Constantinople to defend it from a looming Persian threat, when she was just days away from reconquering all of Italy. Furious, Archer tore up the letter and proclaimed that she would only accept such an ignoble command if it came directly from the lips of the emperor himself.

Magic Resistance (D)- Negates Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of an equivalent degree to an amulet which rejects magical energy. Archer hailed from well after the Age of Gods and never fought against magic in life, thusly possessing only a minimum ranking in this Skill due to her spiritual container.

Personal Skills:

Charisma (C+)- Ability to inspire others, and lead armies. Archer commanded her own private military division, or Bucellarii in Latin. Because of her honorable and fair nature, she was beloved by friends and foes alike, many enemy strongholds throwing open their gates to her as she swore to do them no harm. At one point, Archer's popularity came close to eclipsing her liege Justinian, with many expecting her to overthrow the emperor and claim his throne for herself. Of course, the loyal Archer staunchly refused these requests every time.

Hippo Toxotai (A)- Archery on horseback. A cornerstone of the Byzantine battle tactics, which allowed them to triumph against so many foreign foes. While Archer did not pioneer this strategy, she utilized it to great effect in her many battles against the enemies of Rome. Famously, Archer attributed her victories to the capable use of swift mounted bowmen to overcome her heavy-armored barbarian foes. This Skill enhances Archer's accuracy while on horseback, granting her the Skill Clairvoyance at rank C so long as she remains mounted.

Military Tactics (B)- Tactical instinctive ability used not for one-on-one combat, but on a battlefield where many are mobilized. Archer was a legendary general said to be the equal of Alexander the Great or Napoleon. She devised ingenious tactics to exploit her enemy's vulnerabilities even at a great numerical disadvantage, winning many so-called impossible battles for the glory of the empire. Under her, Rome came the closest to reclaiming the glory it had lost since the fall of the Western Empire.

Loyal Soul (C)- Nature of one who is unbending in loyalty. So long as Archer follows her Master's commands to the letter, she obtains a constant rank-up to all physical parameters. However, if she ever disobeys a command, this benefit is permanently lost, with all of Archer's physical parameters suffering a - modifier that lasts for the remainder of the Grail War. While a brilliant tactician and warrior, it was her unshakable sense of personal honor and loyalty that truly granted Archer the title 'Last of the Romans'. On many instances Archer had the opportunity to divert power from her liege and even sieze the throne herself, yet she always refused, proclaiming to never dream of becoming emperor while Justinian still drew breath. When at one point offered the crown of Italy by the Ostragoths, Archer feigned to take up their offer only to end up claiming the country in the name of Justinian.

Noble Phantasm:

Ultimus Romanorum
    - Dying Light Of Rome (A, Anti-Unit): A Noble Phantasm crystallizing Archer's title as Last Of The Romans, one of those considered an exemplar of true Roman values in the midst of a declining and divided empire. While many were granted that accolade over the course of history, Archer was unquestionably greatest of them all.

It was she who led Rome to its highest glories since the fall of the Western Empire.

It was she who reclaimed even if only briefly the eternal capital itself.

However, glory only paves the way to ruin. In the end, Archer's efforts at restoring the empire to its former splendor only accelerated its demise. With its treasury exhausted and armies spread thin to maintain distant territory, Rome was left easy prey to foreign attackers and the devastation wrought by the Black Death.

Triumph and ruin. Glory and loss. Those two concepts are woven together to form Archer's sole Noble Phantasm, embodying both the incomparable glory Rome achieved under her command and its eventual collapse by way of overweening ambition. Like a torch, the light of Rome blazed brightest before inevitably flickering out.

By invoking this Noble Phantasm's name, Archer's next shot from her bow becomes endowed with the conceptual attribute of 'destructive glory', visualized by a blazing reddish gold aura enveloping the arrow itself. Anyone struck by this arrow then has the concept of 'one's utmost glory' forcibly imposed on them, effectively raising the target up to their 'ideal form' however that is defined.

Ordinary humans shot by this arrow will rise to the absolute pinnacle of what humanity could achieve, gaining an immense increase in physical and athletic prowess as well as a 'perfected' body- comparable to Natural Body at rank A. Magi, in addition to the former effects will also have all their Magic Circuits opened and raised to their highest possible quality. Regarding fellow Heroic Spirits, the effects can be far more varied but still consist of 'perfecting' the target in every way, increasing parameters to their apex value as well as granting access to certain Skills and Noble Phantasms which would otherwise be limited to other Classes- creating a 'composite hero' that embodies all their legend's glories at once.

On first blush, this appears to be a bizarre Noble Phantasm which heaps an overwhelming advantage on Archer's foes. However, just as the Roman Empire ultimately collapsed under the weight of the glory it achieved by Archer's hands, the erstwhile 'glory' bestowed by this Noble Phantasm is in fact a potent curse.

Though made stronger in the short term, the sheer amount of concentrated mystery flowing through them ultimately proves highly destructive to the target's body. After a mere few minutes to enjoy their new power, their body will begin to tear itself apart from the strain of upholding such an unnaturally high level of ability. In the case of Magi, it has similar effects to the Origin Bullet of Kiritsugu Emiya, ripping open the target's Magic Circuits and leaving their thaumaturgic prowess permanently crippled.

Most will simply perish from the magical backlash, but even those resilient enough to survive will find themselves far weaker then they were before. With Servants, overclocking their body with mystery forces them to burn through it at a far greater rate then normal, leaving them with far less mystery in the aftermath. As such, they may suffer a rank down to parameters with some of their Skills and Noble Phantasms dwindling in effectiveness- a mere shadow of their former heroic grandeur.

It can even work on the Noble Phantasms of other Servants, overloading them with a surge of magical energy to increase performance before ultimately self-destructing, akin to a forced version of the Broken Phantasm effect. Using Gae Bolg as an example, the scope of its heart-seeking curse would rise to the point of seeking out the opponent's blood on every strike and even drawing blood if successfully blocked.

This is a truly powerful Noble Phantasm with the potential to permanently cripple Archer's opponents and destroy their weaponry. Lastly, because the effects are technically beneficent, it bypasses Magic Resistance regardless of rank.

Key Words/Craft Essences

The Shining Emperor
    "I loved Justinian. He was my savior, my saint, my god. A divine spirit who would restore Rome to its past glories.
    There is not a single treasure in this world I wouldn't sacrifice upon the altar of his ideals.
    Even if he treats me as nothing more then a pawn, so long as I can continue to be of use to Justinian, this body shall know boundless happiness.
    That is my sworn oath.
    ...But even so... just this once, can you pat my head and tell me I did a good job, sempai?"

Theodora
    "...I don't like her.

How much time Justinian spends with her, how she looks at him, how she touches him... I can't stand any part of it.
    But, if she makes the emperor happy then I shall have no choice but to tolerate her existence, no matter how I feel.
    ...Still though, Why must you keep such troublesome company, sempai? Things would be so much easier if you just relied on me."

My P
    ast
    "My life was a battlefield.

All around me, those I knew and held dear perished.
    I was strong and so I survived, but the bodies of those I failed to save littered the ground.
    It was Hell. It was a Hell that recurred before me innumerable times.
    Since everyone passed away, there was not a single person I could put my faith in.

...Until he appeared. When he first looked at me, he swore that he alone would never die.
    That the glory of Rome, his glory, would last for an eternity.
    I was so embarrassed. He'd seen through to my true heart in an instant.
    In that moment... I swore that I would stand by that man's side until the very end."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a sheet I've had in mind for a long time. I've had the basic idea of writing up Belisarius really ever since I heard about him, but it took me ages to come up with a fitting NP based on the 'Last Of The Romans' title (those who frequented the forum a few months ago might remember me asking for help on that, ultimately unsuccessfully). Her NP ended up pretty long-winded and I'm not entirely sure if the effects as written make any sense (particularly the reference to 'burning out' mystery) but I'm mostly satisfied with it overall. Also, Extra History's series on Belisarius and Justinian was an enormous help in writing this and I probably never could've done it without them.

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; March 18th, 2017 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Added Craft Essences

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I am fond of Ultimus Romanorum. The idea of empowering a target only to have them 'burn out' is a unique one I haven't seen before and the concept is fitting as Rome's Swan Song so to speak. However the description of it is long winded to read so you may want to condense it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I am fond of Ultimus Romanorum. The idea of empowering a target only to have them 'burn out' is a unique one I haven't seen before and the concept is fitting as Rome's Swan Song so to speak. However the description of it is long winded to read so you may want to condense it down a bit.
    I agree. I'm not so sure about the "Loyal Soul" skill, though. I might be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure it isn't a canon skill. If that's right, than I'm not sure it should really exist at all. Aren't there plenty of people in the existing Fate-verse who would qualify for the skill?

Then again, there are plenty of unique skills that are very similar to one another. Also, it might be a canon skill, in which case, nevermind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    First, I'm glad you like it. And you're right in that the description is quite long-winded. Any ideas on how to compress it down a bit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I agree. I'm not so sure about the "Loyal Soul" skill, though. I might be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure it isn't a canon skill. If that's right, than I'm not sure it should really exist at all. Aren't there plenty of people in the existing Fate-verse who would qualify for the skill?

Then again, there are plenty of unique skills that are very similar to one another. Also, it might be a canon skill, in which case, nevermind.
    It's an original Skill. I first invented it for my Isfandiyar sheet a while back and decided to use it again here.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Trying to take a page out of Daneel's book for servant 100. I present the founder of the Ishtar Fan Club!

Warning, contains mild spoilers from Babyon singularity and Extella

==================================================

Source: (X)

Servant: Lancer
    Other Classes: Archer, Caster
    True Name: Sargon of Akkad
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ancient Mesopotamia
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Humanoid
    Armament: Mace, Light Armour

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCL: A+
    NP: EX

Height/Weight: 180cm/78kg
    Dislikes: Hedonism
    Talent: Serving the Gods
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Lancer never encountered magecraft in life and possesses this rank due to his class container and being born in the Age of Gods.

Personal Skills:

Brand of the Divine Champion: A

Blessings bestowed by the Mesopotamian Goddess Ishtar upon her champion. Lancer was the first mortal to ever become a champion of the divine and as such possesses a high rank. The owner of this skills physical parameters raise by one rank in combat and grants the Divinity skill at an equal rank when convenient. However, the affection of Ishtar is a fickle thing and the skill will only take affect when he is acting in her favour.

Charisma: A

The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank, one can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being.

Sargon was a truly good king to his people and was very popular due to deposing his unworthy and hated predecessor and being appointed by the Gods. His only failing was that he loved the Gods more than Humanity, therefore he never achieved the same level of popularity among mortals.

Knowledge of Divine Tools: A+
    The ability to perfectly wield divine weapons bestowed by Divine Spirits. If it can be perceived as a 'weapon' then Lancer can use it. Plus modifiers come into effect if the weapon has a divine lineage. Note that the Skill grants only the capability to these artefacts and not actual possession - rather opposite to a certain King of Heroes.

Military Tactics: B

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    As the first conqueror, he naturally possesses a high rank.

Noble Phantasms:

Sharur
    War God's Mace

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~40
    Max Targets: 150

The primary weapon of Lancer. It is a large, cumbersome and yet beautiful weapon, inscribed with a the divine language of the gods whist bearing a futuristic design. It was the weapon of the Babylonian God of War Ninurta. Indeed as a weapon of a War God with a unique aesthetic, it could be said to have been created to replace something that was lost... Traditionally, the weapon was said to only be able to be removed by permission of the Gods, Sargon being both their emissary and Champion of Ishtar has therefore been bestowed the right to wield it. Known as the "Smasher of Thousands", when activated by swinging the mace around and throwing it, it can fly vast distances without impediment to the weapon and is capable of easily levelling mountains. It also possesses powerful properties due to defeating the dreaded demon Asag and a primeval Serpent God and as such is believed to be capable of destroying any existence on earth.

It is not a 'Anti-Demon' or 'Anti-Divine' weapon but instead gains power against those whose power threaten the planet. Therefore it can be considered a perfect weapon to counter foreign invaders. It possesses another level of great power, but "Due to learning from past mistakes", it is only accessible to diving beings as a contingency plan - as such Lancer will never be able to use its full power. However due to Lancers other Noble Phantasm, it has all but been made redundant.

On an interesting note, due to the popular belief that the weapon itself talks, it has become a model for various talking weapons and also is the progenitor for the legendary weapon on the Norse Thunder God, Mjölnir. Using his Noble Phantasm Sharur as a focus, he can hear the voices of Divine Spirits. They supply him with information, guidance and occasionally polite conversation.

"Hammer" isn't a class applicable for servants as far as I know, Lancer seems more appropriate. If you have a problem with it then you should have summoned me in another class.

Enlil Aplu
    Destructive Storm of Entropy

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1000
    Max Targets: 999

The greatest Noble Phantasm of Lancer, it is the crystallisation of the immense feats of razing the city of Kazalla to the ground and destroying the walls of Uruk - the city state of Gilgamesh and said to be invincible. The ultimate act of spitting on the grave of the King of Heroes. It takes the form of a large spear forged of the finest Lapis Lazuli complete with glowing golden lines traced across the blade, named after the Gods of wind and destruction.

This Noble Phantasm can be used in close combat with its great weight and sharpness although not as strong as Sharur. However its strength lies not in melee combat but destroying fortifications from a distance. The crystal spear is merely the tip of the weapon in truth. Its true power is the concept of breaking down any defence, regardless of power might When it's true name is invoked, the weapon releases a large pulse of energy to clear any but Lancer from the point of firing before Lancer levitates into the air to rain downward from the opponent. The blade expands in size before summoning the rest of the weapon in its true form. A gargantuan divine crystal projectile, the wrath of vengeful gods.

It has no 'set' attack power due to being fuelled by every Divine Spirits collective disdain and hatred for humanity, so rather its power is 'enough to destroy the target' or as some may put it 'Damage Equals Targets Maximum Health' or if the case calls for it 'Infinite Damage'. In effect, the mightier the target then the spear becomes stronger to destroy them. However it doesn't appear to work on defences such as Avalon or Akhilleus Kosmos.

When utilised, the formed titan-like weapon rises in the air alongside Lancer and pointed down at the enemy, rings of fire and pure ether gather and converge at the tip before being launched at the opponent and creating a large explosion from an unleashed flurry of energy below like the wrath of the Gods. The weapon does possess a weakness as Lancer must ask permission from the gods before using it, though due to the bond he has with Ishtar it is likely to go in his favour.

Lore

It begins with the King of Heroes. Gilgamesh was the sign of the failure of the Gods, it showed humanity that they could be defied. It wasn't the might of his body, but the might of his heart that lead him carve his own path. This lead to the continued survival and prosperity of mankind and degradation of the Age of Gods.

So they made another envoy in their stead, physically weaker as a precaution and opposite in temperament.
    The new envoy, Sargon was not born into wealth but conceived in secret by a high-priestess and floated down a river, he found was raised as the daughter of a simple gardener. He had known what it meant to be hungry and could appreciate the simple things such as food. Whenever he was struggling, he heard the words of Ishtar to comfort her. Ishtar was like a guardian watching over him in the eyes of Sargon, then a mother, a sister, then a close friend.

Knowing what it was to be weak, he craved strength and climbed the social ladder till he became cup bearer to his king Ur-Zababa. Listening to the voices of beyond, he told tales of the powerful gods and their killing of Ur-Zababa. Frightened, the king arranged for the death of Sargon though he killed his attacker and the king, proclaiming himself to be chosen by the divine Sargon became king. He was beloved by the gods, obedient and loyal and with a true connection. Much like the bond of a master and his families greatest hound.

The new king was chosen by the gods and so he was loved by her people but also feared for his power as he walked a path of conquest to Uruk. Sargon would honour his friend by following her orders to claim and destroy, such is love and war. Much like how Gilgamesh had insulted Ishtar, he would insult him by taking everything from him. His city and precious treasure. He forged an empire, the first empire. And so Sargon rose above him and became higher than a king, an emperor.

Personality

Sargon possesses a temperament intentionally designed to be the opposite of Gilgamesh. He is selfless and charitable to the point of a fault as he will place the needs of his people above him. Sargon enjoys the adrenaline of combat and the rush of conquest although he does not seek it out and will only destroy when asked. As a humble ruler, he will acknowledge the right and rule of other kings and respects each and every one in their own way for their accomplishments though he will congratulate some more than others and will gladly listen to the opinions and views of others as he knows he can make mistakes.

He is very close with Ishtar. She was his lifelong companion and the one he owes his greatness to. As she has done so much for him, he would gladly do anything and everything for her. He hates only one person and that is Gilgamesh for his treatment of Ishtar. If he were to encounter the King of Heroes, he would remind him that marrying Ishtar was in the job description and by divorcing himself from the civilisation of the Gods, he essentially sealed the fate of the world. As much as he would love to face down Gilgamesh and the traitor Enkidu and slay them both, he knows it wouldn't actually accomplish anything.

He wishes for a resurgence of the Age of Gods. All for his friend.

Tactics

Lancer is a top tier servant. Unlike the King of Heroes, Lancer prefers to primarily battle in close combat. His talent with every form of weapon due to rigorously practising with them is utterly sublime and can easily compete with the most talented of heroic spirits in a straightforward fight. His technique is comparable to those who transcend humanity entirely.

The first conqueror, Lancer is incapable of restraint and will always fight at maximum capacity to overpower and brutalise his opponent if he cannot simply end them with a single stroke. Although fully confident in his skills, he is not proud and thus that aspect cannot be exploited. The only time he would lose possibly focus would be against a hated foe such as Gilgamesh.

Key Words/Craft Essences

"Now, any king who wants to call himself my equal, wherever I went, let him go."
    "I remember those words like yesterday.

It was not an insult to others who would claim the title of 'King'
    It was a call of inspiration, other others to claim for themselves and rule as they see fit.
    All those who are burdened to sit on the throne achieve something in their lifetime.
    Individual greatness and glory. Horror and debauchery. Sometimes just paving the way for the next…
    All kings should be recognised for their legend.

…Just because you came first doesn't mean you're the best."

Inanna

"I have many fond memories of the Goddess. You probably know her best as Ishtar.
    Throughout my whole life, she was there. Caring for me, protecting me, aiding me and even laughing.
    I'm not sure what to think of her to be honest. It's hard to think of her as 'just' a God.
    She's a mother, a sister, a friend. I will always love her as such even if she doesn't see me as more than a tool.
    I may not worship her in the traditional sense but I am fond of the ground she walks upon and frankly she can do better than Gilgamesh.

Eh?! What are you saying?
    …you think I want to be the lover of Ishtar?
    I could never think of her in-

I-I think I'm about to throw up! Out of the way!
    Civilisation Protection

"I am unfamiliar with the name Velber.
    I have heard it only in passing in the conversations of other Gods.
    I know not what they are, it was never my place to ask.
    However from what I have heard, the Velber are abhorrent monsters who threaten the world.
    They would insult and assault the Gods, I would kill them all myself if asked."

================================================== ===

So I've had the idea for him quite a while and waited till now to post. Also Its my first go with the whole Craft essence/key words thing(taking a cue from Daneel) so let me know how they are please and if I should bother with them in the future.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 25th, 2017 at 07:07 PM. Reason: De spoilering craft essences

Blog Entries
    Sargon: Pretty interesting all-in-all. I've seen this guy done a few times before but you managed go for your own take which is different to those I've found before. I like how you managed to work in the latest Babylon lore. Him being a 'counterpart' to Gilgamesh is interesting, though we already sort of have that in canon with Enkidu. I don't imagine Gil would be so keen on this mongrel walking around proclaiming himself to be the rival of the King of Heroes (especially since his ego oughta' be sore after the guy basically wrecked his city).

The NPs are creatively done and well thought-out, but the wording seems kind of awkward in places (almost as if you rushed to get it out) and I think it could use a second going-over to make things more imminently readable. Also, there's a typo in his first Skill description where 'and grants' is written out twice. Other then that, a pretty good sheet.

Lastly, I quite liked the exotic sci-fi/fantasy flavor you gave his NPs. The mix of futuristic and magical elements along with the crystalline motif in his spear reminds me a bit of the latest Final Fantasy games actually (as the infinity+1 ultimate weapon or what have you). Given that series pretty much pioneered the 'epic fantasy RPG', you can take that as a compliment.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 22nd, 2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Added extra paragraph

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It feels really weird to say this, but it looks too much like my own version of Sargon for me to be able to like this. The NPs are interesting, or at least as interesting as such straightforward weapons can be. However, you didn't really justify Sargon carrying around Ninurta's legendary weapon, and the second NP could really use a more interesting name than "Enlil". It was boring when I did it, it's still boring now.