Page 450 of 858 FirstFirst ... 350400440445448449450451452455460500550 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 9,000 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    You've got two sets of spoilers where I think you want one. Also, the personality's a little sparse.

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    You've got two sets of spoilers where I think you want one. Also, the personality's a little sparse.
    editted

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Worth noting that Protection From Arrows is specifically the ability to sense projectile attacks before they hit. Just having a shield that blocks projectiles shouldn't qualify one for that Skill.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    My Longinus is a ruler, could you fix that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    My Longinus is a ruler, could you fix that?
    Fixed. I'd add in Shiki's sheet as well, but frankly I'm not sure where to put it since the OP doesn't have any "Philippines" section.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Fixed. I'd add in Shiki's sheet as well, but frankly I'm not sure where to put it since the OP doesn't have any "Philippines" section.
    Philippines should go into Maritime South-East Asia, I guess.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Philippines should go into Maritime South-East Asia, I guess.
    Added it in just now. Thanks.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You're missing my Okuni sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Don't see my Demon in there either.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think he just put the sheets from the more recent pages

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    He said last ten, and I started posting maybe around seven pages ago.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    He said last ten, and I started posting maybe around seven pages ago.
    I'm not sure what you mean. Both you and asterism's sheets were before page 440, which is where I started compiling. They should all be in NMR-3's last update.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the problem might be that we're using different page formats, because where I'm looking asterism's Okuni and Bloble's demon are on pages 435 and 439 respectively. Well past seven pages back.

Worth noting that Protection From Arrows is specifically the ability to sense projectile attacks before they hit. Just having a shield that blocks projectiles shouldn't qualify one for that Skill.
    Thanks. Editted

Added it in just now. Thanks.
    Which page it would be added at?
    Last edited by Shiki; January 27th, 2018 at 04:06 AM.

Necronomicon (caster) American Literature is on page 407 post 8187

Lady Luck (Caster) Unknown is on page 414 post 8268

Lady Luck Lily (Alter?)/Queen of Hearts (Berserker) Unknown/British Literature is on page 414 post 8279

Fate/The Morai (Ruler) Ancient Greece is on page 416 post 8312

Wow it has been a while (almost 700 posts) since I posted a full servant sheet in this area.

Blog Entries

Caster: Santa Claus

"Master, Merry Christmas! Huh? Late? A month ago? Don't worry about it Master! It's never too early or too late for Christmas! Here's your Christmas Present!"

Class: Caster
    Identity: Neclaus, Santa Claus
    Origin: Literature, Fairy Tales
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Earth

PARAMETERS
    STR: D+
    END: D
    AGL: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: A++
    NP: A

Skills
    CLASS SKILLS
    Item Construction: B+
    A Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster specialized in crafting [toys] that—with the help of the fairies—can be imbued with various magical enchantments to be used for various purposes, such as creating familiars, or simply just to entertain the children.

Territory Creation: B
    A Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this rank, creation of a [Santa's Workshop]—a Workshop specializing on mass-producing toys for children—becomes possible. With the help of various nature spirits, Caster is also able to obtain an almost infinite amount of materials to construct various kinds of toys and to manufacture them much more efficiently.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Fairies Summoning: C+
    An ability born from the deep affection and bond between Caster and the fairies which allows Caster to summon the nature spirits Caster had befriended throughout his life to aid him in various situations. This skill is his only way to use magecraft which qualifies him to the Caster class.

Simply by calling the name of one of the spirits, said spirit will appear and help Caster in any way they can. Because Caster does not have an aptitude of a proper magus, only one spirits may be summoned at once. However, by means of his second Noble Phantasm, it is actually possible to receive assistance from up to 20 spirits. Also, these spirits cannot manifest physically and a [host] is required to summon them. In Caster’s case, he can simply use one of his many toys as a temporary host for these spirits.

Stronger spirits such as Caster’s adoptive father, Ak the Master Woodman, requires much larger magical energy to summon and also requires a more complex [host] to inhabit.

Patron Saint of Children: A
    A skill which denotes Caster as one of the many iteration of [Santa Claus]; a title of [Saint] which Caster earned thanks to his efforts of spreading happiness to children throughout the world by giving them toys and presents. It is a charm which allows other to instantly recognize Caster as [Santa Claus], a Saint which brings joy and happiness even to the darkest corner of the world. This charm can reduce hostility and the will to fight of those around him, allowing Caster to give his presents and enrich the hearts of others without violence.

However, as Caster is just one of the many iteration of the figure known as [Santa Claus], the effect of this skill would not immediately reveal his true name. This skill also represents the connection between Caster and the Christian Saint Nicholas, in which both of them really are two completely different persons.

Noble Phantasms
    NOBLE PHANTASM
    Tale of Toys
    A Wonderful World of Endless Imagination beyond Mankind’s Evils
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1 ~ 50
    Max Target: 300
    A Noble Phantasm which represents the creation of the [first toy] by Caster. It is a Reality Marble which is located inside Caster’s iconic [present bag]. This Reality Marble is constructed not by Caster himself, but by the nature spirits of the Laughing Valley, originally intended to be used as some sort of [infinite storage] for his toys and presents. However, upon being summoned as a Servant, this old leather bag has been completely remade into a Noble Phantasm which represents the concept of [toys] itself.

This Reality Marble is a world, a grand kindergarten filled with all sorts of [toys] that mankind has ever invented, specifically those meant to be played by children, devices that is made to awaken the hidden talent of children, to entertain them, and to entrap them in their own imaginative world.

To Caster, who is an agent of Gaea herself, adults are those who has been exposed to the [Evil of Man], however, children are being who are still pure, uncorrupted by any kinds of evil. This Noble Phantasm is based on the concept to [cleanse the Evil within oneself by returning to a childish state of mind].

Those within this Reality Marble will be continually imposed with a powerful mental attack in the form of [irresistible, childish urge to play the toys], slowly returning them to a mind and
    Lily
    body of a [child]
    , uncorrupted by all kind of Evil. This mental interference attack can bypass malevolent mental fortitude born from the [Evil of Man] such as [Mental Pollution], however, it cannot bypass mental fortitude born from [purity].

Mantle of Immortality
    An Unending Journey of the Joyful Saint through This Sinful Earth
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Target: 1
    A symbol of affection, protection and blessing received from all kinds of spirits throughout the World; as if one is embraced by Gaea herself. This Skill denotes the episode near the end of Caster’s life; when the representatives of every spirits from all over the World assemble to accompany him at his deathbed. However, just when Death is just ready to claim his life, the collective spirits of Gaea came to an important decision; granting Caster the [Mantle of Immortality]. And thus began Caster’s endless journey to spread joy throughout the World.

Wearing this mantle—which represents the collective protection of every spirits on Earth, and thus, Gaea’s own protection—means that Caster has also become a [Servant of Gaea], who will continue to serve her until the World’s End.

A passive Noble Phantasm which grants Caster with various blessings and protections from the Earth itself: [Immortality] granted by the Mantle itself, [luck boost] received from the protection of the faeries, [Animal Language] bestowed from the blessing of nature and [Spirit Summoning] obtained from the affection of the spirits.

Lore
    LORE
    Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, or simply Santa, is a legendary figure originating in Western Christian culture who is said to bring gifts to the homes of well-behaved children on Christmas Eve and the early morning hours of Christmas Day .

The modern Santa Claus grew out of traditions surrounding the historical gift-giver Saint Nicholas of Myra, the British figure of Father Christmas and the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas (himself also based on Saint Nicholas). Some maintain Santa Claus also absorbed elements of the Germanic god Wodan, who was associated with the pagan midwinter event of Yule and led the Wild Hunt, a ghostly procession through the sky.

Santa Claus is generally depicted as a portly, joyous, white-bearded man—sometimes with spectacles—wearing a red coat with white fur collar and cuffs, white-fur-cuffed red trousers, a red hat with white fur and black leather belt and boots and who carries a bag full of gifts for children. This image became popular in the United States and Canada in the 19th century due to the significant influence of the 1823 poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas" and of caricaturist and political cartoonist Thomas Nast.

However, the true identity of Caster was not that of Saint Nicholas, but a fictional Santa Claus which borrows elements from several other legends of Santa Claus. Caster is a Santa Claus from L. Frank Baum's children book [Life and Adventures of Santa Claus], the first book to establish the mythos of Santa Claus by giving him a clear back story and lore different from the person known as Saint Nicholas. In this book, Santa Claus was an orphaned baby who is found and raised by the Nature Spirits who inhabits a place known as the [Laughing Valley], which is located in the same world as L. Frank Baum's Oz series--a potion of the Reverse Side of the World known as the Land of Oz. This work also established Claus's motives: a happy childhood among immortals. When Ak, Master Woodsman of the World, exposes him to the misery and poverty of children in the outside world, Santa strives to find a way to bring joy into the lives of all children, and eventually invents toys as a principal means.

Caster also has 10 reindeers, which could not fly, but leapt in enormous, flight-like bounds. However as a Caster he can't deploy it. Caster's immortality was earned--much like his title of [Saint]--decided by a vote of those naturally immortal spirits throughout the World.

Complete text of the book
    http://www.gutenberg.org/files/520/520-h/520-h.htm
    Last edited by 34; January 27th, 2018 at 05:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Wait, só he is immortal? How do you beat him?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

This makes me wonder, is santa clause can also be classified as rider? Well he rides on sleds with reindeers
    Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..

Blog Entries
    The body's immortal, but the spiritual core isn't. Hmm, maybe i should say it more clearly in the sheet.

Oops, forgot the personality section even :x

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    This makes me wonder, is santa clause can also be classified as rider? Well he rides on sleds with reindeers
    Yes, there's plenty of Rider Santa Claus already made here

死者 Corpse
    Class: Rider
    Identity: Adam
    Armament: Animal Skin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Appearance:

X
    Source: Tanakh, Old Testament
    Region: Earth
    Attribute: Beast
    Traits: Human, Male, First

Parameters:
    Str A
    End A
    Agi A
    Mana A
    Luck E
    NP EX

Dislikes: Himself, Immodesty, Deceit
    Talents: Working, Gardening, Animal Handling
    Natural Enemy: Satan

Skills:
    Spoiler:

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. Having been created during a time when the world was saturated with magic, Rider is barely affected by modern magecraft.

Riding EX
    Can ride any animal or phantasmal beast, even those of the dragon kind. Rider possesses dominion over all the animals of the earth. He may even command other heroic spirits’ animal mounts.

Personal Skills:
    Natural Body EX
    The possession of a perfect body as a living being since birth. As the first human made perfect, Rider has a body at the peak of human potential. His physical stats are therefore perfect, and his body will not change no matter how unhealthy he chooses to be. Rider was made perfect and complete by God.

Unified Language A (D)
    The first language after creation, a time when no other languages existed and no distinction was made between the speeches of humans, creatures, and living and non-living things. It is spoken directly through the soul resonating with the Root, allowing it to act as a powerful form of telepathy and hypnotism. The receivers must obey the speaker unquestioningly, as a human rejecting the words of the Unified Language would be the same as rejecting their own existence. Although those with a connection to the root can resist. It is considered several ranks above Divine Words in "power", though it lacks the Divine Words' ability to affect nature. Due to the restrictions of his class container Rider receives a significantly lower rank in this skill than he possessed in life. He can perfectly communicate with animals, and is immune to mental interference.

Sculpted Birth A
    Possessing a body created from earth instead of a traditional birth. Grants immunity to earth based attacks, and the bearer may harden or soften their body at will. They could potentially be as hard as steel or as soft as clay. Rider was created from the dust and had life breathed into him by God.

Patriarch EX
    Denotes one as a father of a race. All descendants are considered an inferior copy, and therefore receive a penalty to physical stats based on how distant of a descendant they are. Rider is considered the father of humanity, so all people are his descendants. Those with divine or other ancestry are significantly less affected by this skill.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:

Ordained Dominion EX
    Rider possesses dominion over all the animals of the earth. He can call upon any nearby animal or phatasmal beast to fight on his behalf. This is reflected in his high riding skill. He can also directly summon any animal or phantasmal beast that’s ever existed using his own mana. The more powerful the beast, the greater the mana cost. Something as powerful as a dragon could be summoned, but not without a top tier master. When an animal is summoned they rise from the ground as in the form of dirt and then fully form into their traditional form in a matter of seconds.

Curse of Man A++
    Represents the curse God placed on Adam and all of his descendants for his disobedience. Any physical contact Rider has with another human will begin to invoke the curse. The victim will initially feel their body get weary faster as it naturally feels compelled to work harder. After prolonged contact they will begin to age and eventually turn to the dust they came from. Rider cannot turn off this skill, and it does not distinguish between friend and foe. Those with inhuman ancestry will be significantly less affected.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

There once was perfection. All the Earth was a paradise for humanity to enjoy with God. Adam was the first created, he and God enjoyed life together. God even created another human for him to live with and love. The three of them were infinitely happy. There was but one rule in paradise, and it seemed rather simple. Do not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. God’s Enemy couldn’t let something so good stand. He tempted the woman, and she tempted Adam. Paradise fell, they were cast from God’s presence and condemned to die. But there was hope, God promised the defeat of the enemy. Sadly, there would be many years of suffering before that defeat.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

A broken man, for he fell farther than any other and doomed every human after. He seems almost always downcast, and most activity is merely an attempt to distract himself. He enjoys sitting in lush forest areas with animals, commanding predators to befriend prey. It reminds him of his life before the fall. Most of all he misses Eve. They’ve been in it together since the beginning, and while he initially blame her for tempting him, he became simply thankful she was with him. Ultimately he has a great deal of self loathing from his , and it will take a an extreme master or cause to stir him. He may flat out kill an especially evil master, or attempt to stop suffering, but the average master will have a hard time motivating him.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:

Gilgamesh:
    “The first hero? Interesting, a battle versus the first human might give him pause. At the very least it’ll distract me for a while.”

Angra Mainyu:
    “They blamed the wrong man...”

David:
    “He gives me some hope that people will be with God again.”

Jeanne:
    “I envy her tenacity and faith, but I’m not surprised at her end.”

———————————————————————————————————

I’ve seen a variety of takes on here, but I decided to go in a different direction. Obviously he’s massively depressed. He mourns for all the suffering he’s caused, and his abilities are mitigated by that. His noble phantasms are his primary form of fighting, but he’s formidable is standard combat. He relies on raw stats and brute force. If he wanted to strategize beyond that he would need to make use of Ordained dominion. I see him as similar to Gilgamesh in that his personality holds his power back, but if he got serious few could beat him.
    Last edited by Biamwput; January 29th, 2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Revisions

Blog Entries

the alchemist

So, i was working on the sheets that makes a pair with the one i posted yesterday on the CaM thread, but i had this idea and it would not leave my head, so i am posting it so i be able to go back to work at the other sheet.

Caster: nicolas flamel

Str:E, End:D, Agi:D
    Mna:A, Lck:A, Np:A
    Height: 150cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Place of origin: france
    Armament: mystic codes
    Deslike: loud and rude people, being the center of atention
    Talents: writing
    Natural enemies: people with no imagination

Skill

Item Construction(EX): Caster has numerous anecdotes as a legendary alchemist who manufactures magical items, acquiring this Skill at"EX Rank"as a result.

Territory Creation(B): at this level, the creation of a Workshop becomes possible.

Golden rule(artificial)(A): Caster's ability not to gather wealth , but to produce it herself. gained through her Noble phantasm, Caster has the power to turn any base metal into gold.

Elixir of life(B): another skill acquired through her Noble phantasm, Its the ability to produce a powerful potion that can heal any disease or poison and extend the life of those who drink it, but must be regularly ingested.

Pursuit for the Unknown(B):A skill embodying Caster's constant pursuit of the Root and her wish to share this dream with others. This is caster favorite skill as is something innate to her, not obtained through secondary means

Noble phantasm

Lapis philosophorum: the stone of the philosophers (Anti-unit(self): A):
    The legendary artefact that is said to be the magnum opus, the ultimate form of alchemy. The stone that Caster has its actualy different from actual philosopher's stones produce by mages. It is actualy the crystalization of the inumerous legends surounding the object.
    It has the appearance of a round, red jewel that Caster keeps with her at all times. It is a massive source of mana and also gives Caster access to her golden rule(artificial) and Elixir of life skills.

The Book of Abramelin: Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage (anti-army: B):
    A grimoire that acts as a gateway to a powerful magecraft that she could never use normaly. She claims that she gifted with it by a spanish sage, but is imposible to know if this is true.
    The tome grants Its user control over light and the four elements, as well as the ability to fly, cast powerful charm spells and the secret to invisibility. However, its content appears to be gibberish to anyone besides Caster. She claims that this is because the of a spell, but thats also ambiguous.

Backstory: Caster presents it self as nicolas flamel, but in actuality, she is an unknow magus of the 16th century. The real nicolas flamel was a common scribe and never interacted with alchemy in história life.
    Caster was an a talent but otherwise not notewhorthy mage that spend her life "studying" a book she claimed to be a grimoire of amazing power, the material she produced about it wore later attributed to nicolas, giving him the fame that he has today.

Personality: Caster can be described as a patience of chuunibyou who actualy acquired magical powers. she is friendly with most people, but its clear that she deals better with fantasy than with reality.
    She acts somewhat childish and is a curious of nature, só expect her to ask several complicated questions and not accepting simple answers. She may also become a little full of herself when talking about things that she knows, but she does not do it with bad intentions.
    More recently, she developd a interest in magic tricks. The idea that they can be done by anyone but are still capable of causing wonder is very intriguing to her. However, she tends to "cheat" and use real magecraft on her tricks.

Fate / White Memoria