Page 458 of 858 FirstFirst ... 358408448453456457458459460463468508558 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    So i've been running out of ideas latealy so i decided on a Pseudo servant which ive been thinking of doing for a few days.
    Basscialy, Izanami Pseudo servant, in the body of Asagami Fujino. i think it will fit perfectly because they are both yanderes.
    she is probably gonna drop tomorrow, or maybe monday
    Donno if this helps or hurts or whatever, but Fujino's in FGO now. As herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    then im going to do nimrod first. until i find another good uhh body for izanami.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    avengeremiya suggested azaka earlier.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    any good lityerses sheets?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    any good lityerses sheets?
    Far as I know, literally the only Lityerses sheet ever was written by me here. It's not one of my best, though.

"As a Servant, I'll fight for my Master. However, let me make this clear: if you intend to just give me orders and do nothing else, I will kill you."

Class: Berserker

True Name: Gregor Samsa

Alignment: True Neutral

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: D

Skills

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: EX
    Raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or their sense of reason. This Skill grants benefits only when Berserker makes use of his Noble Phantasm: all physical parameters are boosted by one rank, equivalent to C-Rank Mad Enhancement, but he will slowly start to lose his human self. Eventually it becomes impossible to reason with Berserker and he may identify his Master as a "parasite" and attempt to kill him. In such a situation, a Command Seal is required to deactivate the Noble Phantasm. Even when not active, Berserker's behaviour is affected and the Skill might automatically activate if he believes he is "being taken advantage of". This is all a result of the readers' belief of "how Berserker should have acted" in his story.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation: C/B

A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. At this rank, Berserker can fight as long as he doesn't receive a mortal injury. When using his Noble Phantasm, the Skill is raised by one rank. Perhaps a trait derived from how his life was one in which he essentially "lived as a dead man", or perhaps the trait of a "persistent parasite". Of course, mentioning the possibiliy of the latter is a death sentence.

Monstrous Strength: B-
    A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. Available only when Berserker's Noble Phantasm is in use. Normally not an ability that a modern Heroic Spirit such as this Berserker would gain, his description in the book as "a disgusting vermin" and the way he was abused shifted the readers' perception to "anything that is rejected by society", therefore something monstrous.

Noble Phantasm

Ungeheures Ungeziefer: The Gathering of Rejects
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The crystallization of Berserker's most iconic event: his transformation into something "unclean".

For those who never read his story, all they know of Berserker is that he awoke one day as an "Ungeziefer". Although translated as vermin, it carries the original meaning of unfit, unclean and is a general term for bug.

Therefore, Berserker's transformation is mysterious. He is never seen and never directly mentioned as a cockroach despite popular belief. Indeed, one could only tell that he was a disgusting insect, but countless interpretations disprove even that and claim that there was no physical change in his body; it was simply an alteration of his perception brought forth by a mental illness resulting from the constant stress he was under as someone that belonged nowhere.

As a Noble Phantasm, it becomes the ability to transform into any living being recognizable as "something that society won't accept". Rather than those whose existence is considered fictional such as vampires or werewolves, who are more feared than anything else, it instead concerns those who are viewed as "disgusting"in every sense of the word.

Almost any insect, rats, fishes, crows, pigeons and in certain cases even famous monsters if their description involves traits that the general populace would find revolting: at best it can be the Norse monster Nuckelavee, at worst a relatively weak being such as an Alp. An amalgamation of several different creatures is also possible. The form is always human-sized and Berserker gains any traits of what he transforms into.

Regardless of what he transforms into, Berserker gains a "parasite" trait which allows him to passively absorb ambient mana and weaken other Servants on contact by draining them of it.

An almost worthless Noble Phantasm if it weren't for the possibility of becoming a renowned beast, its value lies in the activation of Mad Enhancement and Monstrous Strength, allowing Berserker to at least put up a good fight against other Servants.

Lore and Background

The main character of Franz Kafka's novella "The Metamorphosis", a book often viewed as as a sort of half-autobiography of the author due to the startling similarities between Samsa and Kafka.

The pitiful story of a pitiful man. Transformed into something disgusting, rejected by all, having his human reasoning slowly deteriorating and finally dying.

Samsa was abused at work and at home. His boss was demanding and unreasonable and his parents were leeches that always complained despite doing nothing all day. Even his sister, whom Samsa loved dearly, was ungrateful and eventually began to see him not as her brother but as an "it".

His family was nothing but a parasite that he couldn't get rid of, but upon transforming he ironically and unjustly became a burden to them.

In a sense, it's a story where everyone reached happiness: Samsa gladly sacrificed himself to not burden his family anymore, his parents's economical situation got better and Greta became a beautiful woman.

However, it's precisely because of this that the readers can't accept such a conclusion. The victim was not avenged and the culprits were rewarded. Even for a tragedy, there isn't a more frustrating ending.

Perhaps, had Samsa "acted in another way"...

Personality

A submissive man who never stands up for himself. Years of abuse at home and at work destroyed any semblance of self-respect and confidence. An empty human who can't feel hatred even if he should be hateful and can't feel anger even if he should be angry.

Of course, that's how he was in the past.

As a Servant, he has materialized as someone who has experienced all the events in his book and as a consequence "matured". It could be a natural growth from having finally gotten rid of his absurd servile attitude after reflecting upon his life, but it is mostly a result of the readers' frustration molding his personality into "this is how Samsa should have developed".

Due to the injustice he suffered at the hands of everyone involved with him, he can't help but glare regardless of his current emotional state. He is extremely suspicious and skeptical, always making sure that he isn't being taken advantage of. It's an obsession, but also a wish for fairness: a Master that can only issue orders is the worst possible match, but one that is actually ready to face risks would have nothing to fear from him.

Parasites are the one thing he hates the most. Of course, the irony of a Master-Servant relationship isn't lost on him, but he sees it more as a contract where both benefit from each other.

He won't allow anyone to mistreat him, regardless of circumstances. Precisely because of his wish for an absolute justice, he can be an extremely hard to handle Berserker who will immediately attack anyone he perceives as a "leech", but his actual combat ability doesn't compensate for how difficult it is to control him.

He dislikes apples and the number 3. If asked, he will just casually reply "go read my book". It may appear that he doesn't mind such a thing, but he doesn't realize that he is desperately wishing for someone to take pity on him and understand his behaviour upon finishing the book. Even a little bit of sympathy would be wonderful and far more than anything he ever received.

Relationships

Edmond Dantes: "If I were to meet my family again, I would undoubtedly slaughter them. However, instead of vengeance, I would have wished for justice. Is Franz to blame here, or just my ineptitude?"
    The greatest avenger in the world is someone to be admired by one who has failed to take justice in his hands. He feels deep respect, but also can't help but think that his tragic ending was a result of his creator's, Franz Kafka, horrible life. Rather than feel anger over the abuse he suffered, perhaps he should seek to save the man who undoubtedly endured much more pain than him.

Jeanne d'Arc: "... You pity me? How dare you! Do not pretend that we aren't alike! You claim to have accepted your fate, but you were just resigned to it!"
    The saint who felt no hate towards her killers, held no wish for revenge and carried only sorrow towards the weeping God. An existence that Samsa can possibly understand, but her gaze that wishes to save such a "distorted soul" that was originally much like her is something that he can't bear. Secretly, he understands that he is a fake existence with a fake personality, but that's what he is now and someone who attempts to take that away from him, even if it's saint bringing salvation, can't be forgiven.

Fabuzer brings the heat once again.
    Kafka is great. A few things that don't gel with me on a strictly personal preference basis, but your quality is as high as ever.

Blog Entries
    That's an awesome Gregor Samsa sheet. I probably would've done his NP as a generic "transform into monster cockroach" ability, but your take is far more creative and fitting to the book's themes.

Blog Entries
    So as a beginner in creating Servant Sheets, how difficult would you veterans think these following ideas would be to turn into Servants?

Krishna (I'm halfway making a half-decent attempt on this one right now)
    Radha
    Minamoto no Yoritomo
    Minamoto no Yoshinaka
    Judas Maccabeus

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    So as a beginner in creating Servant Sheets, how difficult would you veterans think these following ideas would be to turn into Servants?

Radha
    Minamoto no Yoritomo
    Minamoto no Yoshinaka
    Judas Maccabeus
    It'd be fun seeing another Judah Maccabee sheet around, seeing as so far I'm pretty sure I'm the only person to have written one. For one of the Nine Worthies, he seems remarkably under-appreciated...

Blog Entries
    i wonder why...

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It'd be fun seeing another Judah Maccabee sheet around, seeing as so far I'm pretty sure I'm the only person to have written one. For one of the Nine Worthies, he seems remarkably under-appreciated...
    Huh, I actually forgot about that one. At least that's one less sheet to work on. Now any hints or advice on the other four? (Honestly surprised that Krishna, Yoritomo, and Yoshinaka haven't been done yet given who's already in the game and how many Servants connected to them have appeared in this thread and its predecessor)

Blog Entries
    Huh, I actually forgot about that one. At least that's one less sheet to work on. Now any hints or advice on the other four? (Honestly surprised that Krishna, Yoritomo, and Yoshinaka haven't been done yet given who's already in the game and how many Servants connected to them have appeared in this thread and its predecessor)
    Yoshinaka was Tomoe's liege, right? The guy never really struck me as Heroic Spirit material, to be honest.

Blog Entries

the queen of the fair folk (not actually)

i realy should learn to focus on a project, because i started making my caster vivianne, then trade for a mage sheet, then trade again for a explorer for the contest and in the end end up doing this.
    well, here is a crazy idea that i had waaaaaaay back when America first came out but never manage towrite down until now

Berserker: Maeve, queen of the fairies(medb lily)

Str:C, End:C, Agi:B
    Mna:B, Lck:EX, Np:EX
    Height:154cm
    Weight:41kg
    Place of origin: ireland
    Armament: fairy spells
    Deslike: pollution, salty foods, being told that she is not a fairy.
    Talents: delivering proper payment
    Natural enemies: her older self, Titania

skills:

Madness enhancement(EX): the standard skill for the Berserker class, it appears to have been afected by the "Innocent monster" skill. it increases Berserker stats in exchange for her ability to understand reallity. Berserker believes to be a fairy queen, and will not recognize anything that negates this belief.

Item construction(A+): a class skill for casters which was obtained through her "Double summon". as the supposed "queen of the fairies", Berserker is able to produce magical itens that are almost at the level of divine constructs

territory creation(EX):a class skill of casters which was obtained through her "Double summon", Berserker is capable of creating a "land of the fairies" that is superior to a temple.

Double summon(B): a skill that allows servants to have characteristics of two different classes. Berserker gains access to the skills of the Caster class.

innocent monster(A): A skill possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted. Berserker has several legends refering to her as the "queen of fairies".

Autority of the fair folk(A): Berserkers Autority as the "queen of fairies" that she gains from her "innocent monster" skill. it makes her untouchable to any fairy or fairy-based magic and gives her the power to summon low-level fairies to act as her familiars, it also gives her access to powerful illusion spells and a small degree of control over the elements of nature.

noble phantasm

Cnoc na Ré: hill of the moon(anti-world: EX):
    the ultimate expresion of Berserker's right as the "queen of fairies", a reallity marble named after the hill of knocknarea, where the suposed tomb of Berserker is located.
    it summons the "world of the fairies", bringing forth a piece of the "reverse side of the world" in way similar to the sheath of a certain holy sword. inside of it, Berserker is totaly immune to any damage of any type and all of her stats and skill gains a rank up. however, because of the natural rejection of modern world against the age of gods, Berserker can only mantain this noble phantasm active for shorts periods of time and at the cost of a great amount of mana.

background: Berserker presents herself as "her majesty Maeve, the great, true and ONLY queen of the fairy folk".her real identity is queen Medb of Connacht.
    while she come to be know as the queen of fairies,Berserker was not a fairy, and in fact, several of her representations of her as such oppose drasticly to the original legend of medb. great part of this fame is derived from a mention of her (under the name queen mab) in Shakespeare's romeo and juliet.
    the reason why she cannot access her other noble phantasms is that because of the personality that she demonstrate later in life does not fit with the personality the "queen of fairies" is suposed to have, she was summon from very early on her life, before she married for the first time.

personality: Berserker is much more childish then her older self. while she still is likes the oposite gender, she acts much more like a flirting cutesy girl interested in boys then a dominating seductress woman who will only accept mens. Berserker will even blush and get embarrassed if expossed to truly dirty material.
    her way of act is much like that of a "kid pretending to be queen", she can potentaly be very arrogant and proud, but is also much more emphatic and selfless than her other self. this side of her usualy manifest a fenomenon that is populary know as "tsundere"
    her relationship with her older self is very turbulent. Berserker is impressed with how much her older self accomplish but hates how she acts a way "unbefitting of the queen of fairies", her older self dislikes how childish and delusional Berserker is, but cannot ignore how much she is cute.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; February 16th, 2018 at 04:29 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

Radha would be relatively difficult, the rest would be a normal level difficulty. but just do the one you'll have the most fun doing, then make it better through criticism you still don't like how it was you do 2.0 later. (sorry it mess up the name.)
    Last edited by venomking; February 16th, 2018 at 11:52 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Radha
    Minamoto no Yoritomo
    Minamoto no Yoshinaka
    Judas Maccabeus
    I've seen Maccabeus and Krishna at least one or twice each, the others would be interesting to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Medb Lily: Doesn't work for me

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Idea that sunk: Mary Seacole to be friendly rival to Nightingale. Makes fun of her for being a Berserker and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    By freeing the world from the influence of gods, i will bring peace to mankind!
    Faceclaim

Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Caster
    True name: Nimrod
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

H/W: 192cm/78kg
    Armament: Bow and arrow
    Talents: Archery
    Wish: for the death of all gods

Stats:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MNA: B (C)
    LCK: E

Class Skills
    Independent Action: B++
    The servant can stay in the world of atleast 4 days. however the use of noble phantasm should be avoided in order to maximize the time on can stay.
    Archer was the first hunter according to bible, therefore he would be away from his kingdom a few days at the time to hunt down a specific animal.

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.
    Archer comes from the early age of gods. a time where magic was in abundance, he had to face alot of magical enemies but was succesful i fighting against them

Territory Creation: EX
    The Creation of 'Etemenanki' becomes possible, can be utilized for summoning of his noble phantasm

Personal Skills
    Double Summon: D
    In Archer's case only the territory creation is taken to be utilized for the summoning of his noble phantasm

Innocent Monster: C
    In Archers case, he was described as an evil tyrant for wanting to free the humanity of gods, while in the reality he wanted to do it for the beneffit oh humanity, it manifests itself as a incereased mana stat.

Clairvoyance: B
    Archer is the First hunter, and therefore the greatest one, he can track fast moving objects at high speed, but the prediction of future is limited.

Noble Phantasms
    First Hunter's arrow
    For it shall be my prey
    (C) (Anti-Unit)

You shall be hunted by me until the end of earth!
    A noble phantasm that takes up on the fact that archer is the original hunter, it allows for archer to apply attribute of ''prey'' to anyone at the end of the fight, granting additonal strenght when fighting the same person next time. making any arrow that hits them deadly.
    It is a simple noble phantasm that doesnt need explanation. but its strenght lies in the strategic value of its effect.

Endlessly tall tower above god
    Migdal Babel, The tower of humanity
    (EX) (Anti Country)
    The legendary tall tower described in bible as the tower that was supposed to built by nimrod before god made all the workers unable to communicate by erasing the concept of language, leading them to develop different languages, the confussion would later lead to the world Babylon.
    It was only built halway, but nimrod intended the tower to reach the heavens. to be able to kill god and gods.
    The way he would accomplish this is that the hired top of the line mages of the world at the time to to build large mana-powered beam attached at the top. the tower's lower half would be able to absorb mana from the enviroment, and the tower's top part would be able to gather the energy from the sun itself, fueled by two distinct sources of power, the beam would be able to melt entire countries, fearing the deployement of such a weapon, god made everyone on earth speak different language. which halted the construction.
    the lower half of the tower was built however and it eventually was transformed into the ziggurat called etamenanki. therefore this noble phantasm requires archer to first summon etamenanki and then using its foundation complete the rest of the tower according to his dreams, complete with the mana powered beam at the top.

However this power is a double edged sword to nimrod.
    to build it he has to give up the link to his master, but not necesseraly the servantship. and start using the tower itself as his anchor to the world. due to this a group of servants can make a coordinated attack of the tower and destroy it, sending back nimrod to the throne in the process. as such nimrod perfers to use it as a last ditch option against a truly monstrous servant.

Personality/Relationships/Strategy
    Nimrod is usually stoic when not in the heat of the battle and has a rather blunt sense of humor. although he accept his master as master and isn't arrogant. he will however constantly deny this fact due to his own pride.

Despite being called a tyrrant. nimrod is fairly just. but is considered chaotic neutral due to his pathological hatred of the gods, and will refuse to speak to any demigod or demigoddess summoned as a servant.

Strategy:
    Nimrod will usually first test the enemy in a battle and then evaluate if they are worth fighting, if they are he uses his noble phantasm to declare them their prey, gaining an advantage over them in their next fight. if the servant is weaker he will usually amount to just eradicating them on the spot as to not waste magical energy, still he works mostly away from his master.

Relations:
    Gilgamesh: I see a fellow who despises gods the same as me, hah. and if it isnt anyone other than the legendary king gilgamesh, i quess we can get along.

Oda Nobunaga:
    Killing gods huh? Oda Nobunaga... i feel like no divine spirit will be able to stand against us when we unite.

Jeanne d' Arc/any other saint:
    Instead of worshiping that god, why dont you try building your own fate?

creator's stuff
    So rather than my usual ''high mana cost'' i decided to balance the noble phantasm by giving it a high risk/high reward system. the giant fucking mana laser part was in part inspired by Ars armadel salomonis, i think it would be fitting for a biblical servant.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; February 16th, 2018 at 12:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I've seen Maccabeus and Krishna at least one or twice each, the others would be interesting to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Medb Lily: Doesn't work for me
    Do you know where the Krishna sheet is? I haven't been able to find one on this site for some reason.

hmm when is the OP gonna get updated case there were some really and sheets i deleted on this, and they still show up on the OP.