Page 479 of 858 FirstFirst ... 379429469474477478479480481484489529579 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,580 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I agree wiith her ,i mean Philosophic/Inventors as Caster yes but this ,no offense this is a Idea for the waste paper bin.He wouldnt even hit the minimal definition to be seen as Hero.
    But this thread has Jimi Hendrix too...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    But this thread has Jimi Hendrix too...
    Oh i didnt knew that ,sorry ! it was just my own oppinion about what can be stretched to be a caster.

One Question on all:when you could summon seven servant each one per class as your Faction regardless "official" or fanmade who would it be?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 3rd, 2018 at 08:22 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Oh i didnt knew that ,sorry ! it was just my own oppinion about what can be stretched to be a caster.
    Don't worry, it's fine. The selection method for Heroic Spirits is weird and some guys that should be Servants, like Jason and Michelangelo IIRC, can't be summoned, so I wouldn't be surprised if they added people that don't really hit the requirements as Servants.

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    What are you saying, more then illya, Freddy is the ultimate Magical girl
    Now I know what sheet I'm going to do for April Fools

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Republic
    "After all, if they can do it, why not me?”

Servant Class:
    Assassin
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider
    True Name: Pompey the Great, the Hero of the Republic
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Region: Europe (1st century BC) - Historical Fact
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B+
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - Rank D: Hide's one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying.

Personal Skills

Acclaimed Privilege - Rank A+: A skill similar in effect to ‘Imperial Privilege’. Due to the self-aggrandisement of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. Or so it would seem.
    In effect, relevant Skills can be acquired at Rank B for a short period of time, but there is a small chance of the Skill failing to function. The chance of failure starts small, but rises the more his enemy gets to know and understand Pompey’s abilities.
    The relevant skills are ‘Charisma’, ‘Golden Rule’, ‘Clairvoyance’, ‘Disengage’, swordsmanship and others.

Incitement - Rank A: A Skill that functions as the acquisition of the words and gestures to lead the citizens and the masses. Especially, when employed against an individual, it functions as a sort of mental attack.

Military Tactics - Rank D++:Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Pompey’s greatest asset is his ability to capitalize on his opponent’s weaknesses and drive them into a corner. While he has no forces with which to utilize these kinds of tactics as a Servant, he can apply bits of his tactical aptitude to other situations.

Noble Phantasms

Furta Gloriae:
    Stolen Glory

Anti-Legend, Rank C

Through Pompey’s habit of stealing the glory of others, he can gain the usage of certain Skills and Noble Phantasms belonging to other Heroic Spirits. Furta Gloriae can only be used in relation to Skills and Noble Phantasms based on deeds.
    To use Furta Gloriae, Pompey must first witness the Skill or Noble Phantasm in question being used. Once this condition has been met, Pompey can then manifest the witnessed ability, but only against those who have not witnessed the true holder using said ability.
    No matter the effect Pompey seeks to replicate, its strength will be lessened to a great degree. In addition, repeated usage both increases the prana cost required to manifest Furta Gloriae’s stolen abilities as well as reduces the power of said abilities further.

Vindicta ex Gravis:
    Vengeance from Beyond the Grave

Anti-Unit, Rank A

Based on the legend of Gaius Julius Caesar’s assassination occurring in front of a statue of Pompey himself, Pompey can strike at his killer from beyond the grave.
    Should Pompey perish during a Grail War, his killer will become marked by Vindicta ex Gravis’ effect. As long as the killer lives, his Luck will receive a severe rank-down. The effect is magnified in life-or-death situations.
    In addition to the above, Pompey himself can strike at his killer once. This one attack appears as if from nowhere, and when properly used should seal the target’s death. Once the attack is dealt, the effects of Vindicta ex Gravis vanish, along with any remnants of Pompey.

Description
    Dislikes: Barbarians, young people on the rise
    Talents: Foul play, brokering alliances
    Natural Enemy: Gaius Julius Caesar, Quintus Sertorius, Alexander the Great

Pompey manifests in a youthful aspect as a handsome young man, befitting his personal philosophy. More people worship the rising sun than the setting sun, after all. His eyes and hair are both brown, with his wavy hair having small amounts of red dye worked in.
    Bedecked in gleaming armor and wearing a great crimson mantle, ragged with age but well cared for. It is said that the mantle once belonged to Alexander the Great. Whether or not this rumor is true, Pompey is very protective of it. His appearance could be likened to that of a young, conquering general or perhaps that of a future emperor.
    He arms himself only with a gladius, the weapon of a humble legionnaire. The weapon itself is ostentatious, though, with a gilded, bejeweled hilt.

Pompey is a cunning, ambitious man by nature, but conducts himself nobly. On the surface he acts in a magnanimous, if pompous fashion and speaks politely, choosing his words with care. However, clear cynicism, unbefitting his youthful appearance, shines through.
    In truth, however, Pompey will do whatever he sees as necessary, acting with honour only to break his conduct at a moment when it would give him an advantage. He prefers not to fight at all if he can help it, and would much rather manipulate others to do things for him. Finding common enemies to ally against is a favorite tactic of his. Thanks to his way of thinking, Pompey is very hard to betray.
    He is supremely confident in his own capabilities, but is willing to acknowledge an opponent as superior to himself. Naturally, in the case of such an acknowledgment, he would immediately turn to whatever foul methods he has in his arsenal. All is forgiven to the victorious, after all.
    Pompey has a special hatred for those he deems as ‘upstarts’, young people whose stars are on the rise. Even having a history of that sort is enough to earn his ire. The full brunt of his fury, however, is reserved to Gaius Julius Caesar, the merest mention of whom is enough to bring Pompey to a frothing rage. An exception to all of this his great idol, Alexander the Great, who he even styled his title after. If faced with Alexander, Pompey would be brought to his knees before the great conqueror. Perhaps Pompey would also trouble him with an autograph?
    As for his relationship with a Master, Pompey expects to be treated with respect worthy of his ego. He won’t mistreat his Master, but regards them as ultimately subservient to his glory. A Master embodying some of his own qualities, however, might be regarded as an equal. Or a threat.

Lore
    Awarded the title of “Hero of the Republic” for his resistance to Gaius Julius Caesar, who brought the Republic of Rome to an end. Pompey is (according to himself, anyway) the greatest rival of Caesar, but ironically their ambitions were very similar.
    Enjoying a meteoric rise in social status in his early life, Pompey eventually grew to be a lauded general, gaining the credit for putting down Spartacus’ rebellion, leading successful campaigns against pirates as well as bringing Judea under Roman rule.
    Later in life, he and Caesar became part of the First Triumvirate, and eventually fought one another in a civil war. The civil war ended with Pompey’s assassination.

Notes
    I hope this one flashy enough to get people's attention.
    I'd imagine him Pompey looking like an idealized version of Caesar. Since Pompey in his later life is depicted as fat, it might’ve been one final act of vengeance against his hated rival to switch their appearances.

Revised as a splendid Shinji- I mean Assassin (the similarities were pointed out elsewhere).

Last edited by Shiki-pon; March 4th, 2018 at 12:57 PM.

This feels much more like an Assassin Pompey sheet than a Rider. And Furta Gloriae is just a knockoff of Reincarnation Pandora.
    The skills are fine, it's really only the NPs that kind of bug me and don't seem to mesh.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    This feels much more like an Assassin Pompey sheet than a Rider. And Furta Gloriae is just a knockoff of Reincarnation Pandora.
    Not really. His doesn't keep the target from using the original, for one thing. You're right though that he does seem more like an Assassin then a Rider.

Blog Entries
    So y'all know, I just gave Teucer a second NP; a lesser version of Rho Aias that represents how he'd often hide behind his brother's shield in battle. Eat your heart out, EMIYA!

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    "Hm? Oh, my apologies, Master. Your eyes say you were expecting someone else."

Class
    : Caster

True Name: Lisa del Giocondo

Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Magic: B+
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: D

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation: E
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Because she's not a proper magus, it goes without saying that her rank in this skill is nearly nonexistent. Still, if she goes through the motions, any household chore can be finished in record time.

Item Construction: -
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use.
    Caster tried knitting once and was awful at it. Perhaps she can patch up the holes in someone's clothes.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Body): B+
    A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If Caster's appearance were to be perfectly reconstructed or improved upon, even by a genius, something immaterial would surely be missing. After all, "the smile he loved was the only one in his heart, so he couldn't acknowledge other expressions even until the end".

Affections of the Prodigy: D
    A Skill that denotes one being loved by a person whose talent surpasses the gods.
    It appears to be advice whispered from above by a supposedly omnipotent Heroic Spirit. If Caster listens closely, that person will relay whatever knowledge she needs, from complex spell formulas to tips for maintaining good health and shiny skin.

Noble Phantasm
    Everpresent Feeling
    Sfumato Sorriso

Type: Anti-Unit

The first impression is the most important. When a new person is encountered without prior knowledge, they are painted onto a fresh canvas in the mind. This image is not eternal, but it is brighter and more enduring than any which might come after. Be it true or false, it is wholeheartedly accepted.

Because a certain impression of Caster is so prominent into the public eye, her image is engraved into the unconsciousness of humanity. It is nearly impossible for a first impression to occur, even with a fellow Servant, because she is someone who, on sight, will immediately be recognized. That lingering impression of a placid, smiling woman does not fade, and instead covers up reality. No matter what Caster does, she will only be perceived in that singular way, as still and perfect as a painting.

For someone to see her as she truly is would take a miracle.

Such is her curse, born not from hate but from adoring love.

Description
    A below-third-rate Heroic Spirit that would have been better off staying away from any battles. Why was she summoned?

Caster declines to answer.

"Master, it's the height of rudeness to intrude upon the privacy of a married woman. This is something I decided on myself. Thanks to that overzealous perfectionist, there's a misunderstanding that ought to be corrected."

How does she plan on winning, then?

Her dazzling smile surfaces once more, as if she is pleased by the question.

"Now look, it’s because at any rate, I am ‘beautiful’, right?"

Lore
    Lisa del Giocondo, also known as Lisa Gherardini, Lisa di Antonio Maria Gherardini and Mona Lisa, was a member of the Gherardini family of Florence and Tuscany in Italy. Her name was given to Mona Lisa, her portrait commissioned by her husband and painted by Leonardo da Vinci during the Italian Renaissance.

Little is known about Lisa's life. Born in Florence and married in her teens to a cloth and silk merchant who later became a local official, she was a mother to five children and led what is thought to have been a comfortable and ordinary middle-class life. Lisa outlived her husband, who was considerably her senior.

Centuries after Lisa's death, Mona Lisa became the world's most famous painting and took on a life separate from Lisa, the woman. Speculation by scholars and hobbyists made the work of art a globally recognized icon and an object of commercialization. In 2005, Lisa was definitively identified as the model for the Mona Lisa.

Relationships
    Stheno/Euryale/Medusa:
    "Aren't you just adorable! Please forgive the familiarity, but you so resemble of one of my daughters..."

Medea:
    "Isn't she amazing, Master? So strong and intelligent... I'm sure her life was a grand adventure. Eh? It wasn't?"

Hokusai:
    "A portrait? Of me? W-well I... oh, would you look at the time! So sorry, have to be going! Some other year, perhaps!"

Leonardo da Vinci:
    "You're that artist my husband commissioned, right? Do excuse me, but I think mathematics suits you better. Really, I don't get what people see in that painting..."

Blog Entries
    da vinci chan wore it better

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Her NP looks more like a skill, but I guess it's okay since she's a third-rate Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    The skills are fine, it's really only the NPs that kind of bug me and don't seem to mesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Not really. His doesn't keep the target from using the original, for one thing. You're right though that he does seem more like an Assassin then a Rider.
    The resemblance to Reincarnation Pandora did cross my mind. Still, Pompey did have a reputation for stealing the credit for the deeds of others, so I'd say there's enough basis for some sort of theft-based NP.
    As for his class, I had considered Assassin, but didn't figure he qualified based on his deeds (he did use assassinations but never really got his hands dirty personally AFAIK). As for why he's Rider, it might be due to my personal impression of most generals, commanders etc. qualifying for the class.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    AFAIK Cleopatra and Wu Zetian didn't kill with their own hands, but still qualify as Assassins, so you could have made him an Assassin as well

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    True enough. I'd argue that Cleo did kill herself, though. Not that that's much of a qualification for an Assassin either...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Zetian ordered the assassination and torture of her enemies. With Cleo's suicide she ended the line of pharoah's, 'assassinating' the lineage if you will. If you think about it, Assassin is actually Cleo's most fitting class.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    True enough. I'd argue that Cleo did kill herself, though. Not that that's much of a qualification for an Assassin either...
    Or the Assasin qualification of Mata Hari and Sanson or even Herakless is said to be summoneed as Assassin in/under the Fuyuki-system which capability set would he actually have as Assasin?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Zetian ordered the assassination and torture of her enemies. With Cleo's suicide she ended the line of pharoah's, 'assassinating' the lineage if you will. If you think about it, Assassin is actually Cleo's most fitting class.
    My point is that, although they're involved with murder, they didn't grab a knife and kill others directly

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Then again, I suppose spies, thieves and other stealthy types also qualify for Assassin. Sometimes by simple virtue of not really qualifying for anything else.

Edit: anyways, Pompey's been revised as an Assassin now.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; March 4th, 2018 at 12:38 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You didn't need to change his class if you saw him fine as a Rider. It's your sheet after all.
    Anyways, I think you should put Riding on Personal skills now, since it's not granted by the Assassin class, and change the class on the title to Assassin

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    You didn't need to change his class if you saw him fine as a Rider. It's your sheet after all.
    Anyways, I think you should put Riding on Personal skills now, since it's not granted by the Assassin class, and change the class on the title to Assassin
    I feel that Assassin fits him better anyway. I just hadn't considered the class qualifiers carefully enough.

Blog Entries

Servant Archer:

Appearance:

True Name: Iphigenia

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster

Strength- D
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- D+
    NP- C++

Personality
    A cheerful and compassionate young girl, loving her parents and older brother from the bottom of her heart. Due to her sheltered upbringing she appears naive and lacking common sense, knowing little of the world beyond her father's palace. Extremely innocent in matters of love and romance. Despite appearing like a frail maiden, Archer is remarkably strong-willed. Once she decides on something, she will commit to it with all her strength and cannot be budged by anyone. Archer's wish on the Holy Grail is to be reunited with her family. At the very least, she wants to tell her father she forgives him one last time.

Dislikes: needless suffering
    Talent: selfless sacrifice
    Natural Enemy: Menelaus

Class Skills:

Independent Action- C
    The ability to remain in existence without a supply of Mana from one's Master. At this rank, Archer can linger in the world for a few hours in the absence of an active contract.

Magic Resistance- C+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. While she lived in the Age of Gods, Archer was an ordinary girl who knew little of Magecraft. In some tellings of her legend, Archer was transformed into the goddess of magic Hecate after death, granting a higher resistance than she would otherwise possess.

Representing how her death averted a storm sent by Artemis, this Skill acquires a bonus modifier when defending against wind-based Magecraft.

Personal Skills:

Hunter Of Artemis- C
    A Skill given to hunters who pledged themselves in service of the goddess Artemis. A cheat-like composite Skill that includes the benefits of equal-ranked Instinct, Clairvoyance, Beast Slayer, Natural Body, etc; in other words, all kinds of Skills that aid in the hunt. Furthermore, Artemis's nature as a goddess of chastity manifests in bonuses to resisting charm and seduction type effects.

However, if Archer ever breaks her vows to the goddess by consummating her love with a man (i.e having sex), this Skill will be permanently sealed. Because the anecdote of becoming a huntress of Artemis only appears in some tellings of Archer's legend, she has a lower rank in this Skill compared to more famous huntresses.

Resolute Devotion- B+
    A Skill that represents one's feelings toward a loved one, where the person won't even flinch at committing self-sacrifice. Gives bonus modifiers towards the effectiveness of defense/healing type Magecraft, Skills and Noble Phantasms. Archer gains an additional bonus attempting to exorcise curses of divine origin.

Goddess Metamorphosis- C
    The Shapeshift Skill in its highest form, where one undergoes metamorphosis into a goddess. By channelling the aspect of her legend where she became the goddess of magic Hecate after death, Archer can momentarily raise her Mana parameter to A+ and give herself A-ranked High-Speed Divine Words, allowing her to cast powerful healing and offensive magic. However, the burden of taking on a divine aspect strains Archer's Saint Graph greatly, meaning this form can only be held for a few turns. Were she to be summoned as Caster, the Class most closely identified with her role as Hecate, this Skill would be made redundant and replaced with Divinity at the same rank.

Noble Phantasms
    Aulis Artemidos
    Oh Goddess, Protect Me

Type: Anti-Unit~Fortress

A boon granted to Archer from the goddess Artemis that serves as her Noble Phantasm, named after the place she was nearly sacrificed in legend. A splendid silver bow with cedar trim, appearing to be woven from moonlight itself. Rather than ordinary arrows, it shoots bolts of pure moonlight, True Ether condensed into the form of arrows.

Representing how the goddess saved Archer from death by turning her into a huntress, this Noble Phantasm has the unique property of drawing power the more peril Archer is in. Initially only having the power of an ordinary C-ranked Noble Phantasm, if Archer is in desperate need of its power both the rank and classification of this Noble Phantasm will elevate enormously. At full power, arrows fired from the bow become huge blasts of moonlight that can blow away entire fortresses in a single shot.

Iphigenia Tragoidia
    Oh Goddess, Sacrifice Me

Type: Anti-Curse

A Noble Phantasm reflecting the other and more famous telling of Archer's legend, where she sacrificed her life so that Artemis would lift the curse keeping her father's fleet from sailing to Troy. By offering up her life to the goddess Artemis, Archer can completely purge any curse or status ailment surrounding a single target of her choosing. Even curses up to the level of True Magic can be broken, signifying the power of a maiden's selfless heart to overturn fate itself.

However, this miracle can only come at the cost of Archer's own life, spelling the complete destruction of her spiritual core for her to invoke this Noble Phantasm. Needless to say, Archer will only invoke this Noble Phantasm for someone she truly loves at least as much as her beloved father Agamemnon.

If summoned as Rider she'd have...

Sacred Hind
    Birth And End Of Tragedy

Type: Anti-Army

A sacred deer of the goddess Artemis. Foolishly slain by Agamemnon, its death brought upon him the wrath of Artemis that only Iphigenia's sacrifice could absolve. As the deer and Iphigenia mark the beginning and end of her legend, their connection allows Iphigenia to summon and ride it as her Noble Phantasm.

A powerful Divine Beast with a pristine white hide and gleaming silver antlers. The deer can gallop at amazing speeds to resemble a ray of moonlight streaking across the terrain, becoming nearly impossible to chase and track by all but the most skilled hunters. When Iphigenia invokes its true name, the beast becomes engulfed in an aura of raging wind representing the storm Artemis conjured to avenge its death. The fierce gales sunder and destroy anything caught in the deer's path, leaving only Iphigenia unmolested. The winds also serve a defensive role, knocking aside projectile attacks and making it hard for foes to even approach Iphigenia without being blown away.

This Noble Phantasm also has another function- evoking the legend where Artemis spared Iphigenia and substituted a deer to be killed in her place. Though the two deer are totally unrelated, the coincidence in Iphigenia's legend both beginning and ending with the death of a deer is enough to manifest this ability. If Iphigenia is mortally wounded while this Noble Phantasm is invoked, the deer will offer its life up for her, healing Iphigenia and taking the full brunt of the injury in her place.

A healing boon that can only be used once per Grail War, sealing this Noble Phantasm in exchange for completely nullifying an otherwise lethal attack.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 3rd, 2018 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Forgot some italics