Page 539 of 858 FirstFirst ... 39439489529534537538539540541544549589639 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    You're still Zinnia in my head.
    For some reason, I can take that better than chibi Nyarcher.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You are one of a few legit IRL person here, don't you worry.
    Who is Zinnia and what means IRL ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Now im curious/i want to hear how i would be envisioned/imagined !

ps:if read all of your Discussion and i will pay Attention like i give Suhrawardi only one Nobelphantasm and i will make him rough said a Blavatsky with a Little bit of Avicebron !
    That... Does not sound so bad actualy. Not getting my hopes up tho.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IRL is "in real life". Not sure about Zinnia though.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Zinnia’s from Pokémon
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    IRL is "in real life". Not sure about Zinnia though.
    Thanks,i am capable in English but i suck at wordshortcuts !

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zinnia

She was my previous profile picture

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So that's three now. There are a couple more sheets I might post, though they'd need some revision to fit my current standards.

======

Faceclaim

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Sky
    Armaments: A fishing spear and snorkel

Parameters

Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: A+
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: A+
    Can operate all vehicles and creatures, including creatures of the Phantasmal and Divine species with expert skill.

Since it's beach time, they can also use this Skill to freely swim along ocean currents.

Personal Skills

Divinity: C
    Lancer is the child of a minor sea goddess and a mortal man.

Scuba Continuation: A
    The ability to dive underwater for extensive periods of time. Even when low on air, it is possible to continue swimming along. Even when diving into deeper-than-is-recommended waters, the user won't feel any negative side effects.

Oh, but be careful not to try swimming up too quickly, or trying to continue with absolutely no oxygen. The spirit is willing and the body may be unstoppable, but the mind is still quick to get delirious from that kind of reckless behavior.

Affections of the Ocean: B+
    A summertime mutation of Affections of the Goddess. A kind of affection given to Lancer by a Neirad, that is, a lesser sea goddess. Normally it operates at B-Rank, but being near the beach has boosted its effectiveness. As a result, all stats except Mana receive a Rank Up.

“Hey, doesn't it look like like the ocean itself is trying to affectionately smother them?”

Noble Phantasm

Comet of the Summer Sea
    Skyros Choreftría Komētēs

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A change of pace brought about from spending an increased amount of time swimming around the beachside. By pushing oneself to the limits of normal endurance, even sudden hurricanes and demonic whirlpools can't stop one from enjoying some time in the sea.

By stepping into the water and taking a dramatic dive into it, Lancer is able to move along the water without any competition. Rather than becoming the “fastest hero,” Lancer is instead the “fastest diver.” The speed of doing this could allow one to become like a furious throw of a sea God's polearm. In a sense, by pushing oneself to move near instantaneously, the body will become a super-sonic spear.

Lore

Background:
    Diving into the seas without any proper equipment, and armed with only a simple fishing spear, this beauty glides through the waters with unparalleled confidence. “There's no need for those things,” she says, claiming that even the mightiest monster of the sea could never hope to harm her.

In spite of her stunning appearance which gives off a 'lovely princess from a faraway kingdom' kind of vibe, they have a ferocity like a lion, skill like a soldier who has trained for two and half lifetimes, and speed that defies the ability for someone to even process with the naked eye.

You see, the reason for that is because this summer maiden is actually the legendary hero Achilles, the greatest warrior of the Trojan War. Though hold on a second, why is he a woman!?

======

When Achilles was still young, his mother asked him which he'd prefer, “a long and peaceful life without being remembered by the masses,” or “the short life of a hero with brilliant accomplishments in battle?” Ambitious, the young hero chose the path of glory, and trained to be a great warrior, even being taught by the centaur Chiron, who had taught many other great heroes before him.

However, though he was more than prepared for his fate, his parents decided to intervene on his part and chose to hide him away in the land of Skyros, amongst the daughters of king Lycomedes. There, Achilles took the name Pyrrha, and was hidden from the rest of the world.

Sadly, the world came looking for him anyway.

======

The reason for Achilles current form is because of a third Noble Phantasm, Pyrrha stí Skyros. A blessing placed on him by his mother, it changed his form into that of a woman to better hide him amongst the daughters of Lycomedes. It protects his identity, obscuring the information of his Status, Personal Skills and Andreias Amarantos. However, as a price, his physical parameters have received two ranks down from what is actually shown, and most of his other weapons and Skills have been sealed away.
    Naturally, using Skyros Choreftría Komētēs will instantly expose his identity, and all information will be properly corrected. On that note, it will also give him back one Rank in each parameter.

Ideally, it's a tool perfect for an Assassin, but maybe because it's summertime, or because his mother is being overprotective again, it activated without his consent when he manifested as a Lancer. Also, since Pyrrha was also the name of a woman who survived the Great Deluge which destroyed the Bronze Age, using Pyrrha as his name will not reveal any information to enemy Masters, and may even produce false information to confuse them. This also causes his hair to appear red when active, though that really doesn't matter.

Since it's a mystery that formed during a summer break, it also gives him benefits similar to Natural Body (Sea) at A-Rank.

Personality:
    Their attitude is mostly unchanged from their Rider self, being a hotheaded, confident hero who has no qualms about flirting around with attractive women. And yes, that last part has definitely not changed just because their body is that of a woman’s now…
    "Well actually, maybe if Patroclus was here---"

In spite of that, they've taken this chance to just throw away the burdens and thrills of a supreme warrior, and are instead enjoying the thrills as a supreme ocean diver and beach beauty. They've taken this as a great opportunity to just live normally. But be careful, that spear of hers is still dangerous, and she has a tendency to become combat ready at the slightest provocation.

... Well, in truth, there is some other changes. Likely due to his identity being changed from "Hero of the Trojan War, Achilles" to "Princess of the land of Skyros, Pyrrha," he's also developed some interests in more traditionally feminine activities. Mostly clothes shopping, appreciation of fine jewels, and worrying about whether his weight has changed uncomfortably, or if his muscles aren't as defined as usual, or if his spear is really any good. You know, girl stuff.

Wish for the Grail:
    Their desire seems to be evenly split between the glory of a famous warrior, and the pleasantness of a normal life. Perhaps, during that time as “Pyrrha” he obtained an appreciation of the mundane and simple lifestyle of someone who isn't always training and fighting. On the beach, this desire is most greatly conflicted, as memories of the battles of Troy linger in the foreground, even while just fooling around at beach houses.

This may also be why their Luck has gone up, as they may be subconsciously trying to reconcile the two wants, and are trying to find a compromise between them.

Though, it does seem strange that this contradiction only manifests when he becomes "Pyrrha." And no one is willing to ask him outright why. Probably cause they don't want to get dragged by him into a 'swimming race.'

Relationships

Atlante:
    “Yo, big sis, I was wondering if you'd appreciate some Scylla meat I managed to get? Eh, why are you looking at me all horrified like that?”

Tamamo Lancer:
    “I can't stand her, she gives me a feeling like that flighty sun god Apollo! It's fine if I hunt her, right? She calls herself a shark, so it's fine, right?”

Penthesilea:
    Currently swimming circles around each other, like a pair of sharks sizing each other up. But what kind of prey are they respectively going for?

Hector:
    “The warrior prince of Troy. Compared to his pathetic wimp of a brother, an exemplary fighter. But jeez, he looks like he seriously needs to loosen up. This is supposed to be a vacation after all, not a death match.”

Orion:
    “Darling---!"
    (She just threw him at a massive shark)

Dislikes: Mother's protective meddling, fancy looking weapons
    Talents: Destroying all current swimming records
    Natural Enemy: Odysseus

Author Note

Tfw I haven't even actually watched or read anything regarding Apocrypha outside 3minute YouTube videos with no subtitles. Yet here I am both genderbending Achilles, and making him into a Summer Servant.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pyrrha: Oh, I read this one already on that other forum. Pretty great my dude. Genderbending husbandos for summer is a new level of cruelty.

Blog Entries
    Mhm interesting a genderbent Achil hm not bad maybe i make at a Other time a summer version servant .

Besided that i am with exception of Background and fine tuning of the Nobelphantasm finished,yes i have reduce it and also changed the larameters please look at the Profile.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 2nd, 2018 at 04:23 PM.

Okay, speaking of people being anime, I know this isn't the place to ask, but can someone link me to a support page? I can't figure out how to add an avatar, or how to even find the proper help page.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    Okay, speaking of people being anime, I know this isn't the place to ask, but can someone link me to a support page? I can't figure out how to add an avatar, or how to even find the proper help page.
    Here i hope this helps you>. http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/faq.php

Hmmmm... That's weird, I don't actually see any of the things that the FAQ is talking about on my profile, oh well.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back on topic, I'm wanting to horribly misrepresent my own heritage here. If there was a guy, who was known for his earthly actions and whatnot, but also was known for having what may have been a ancient space craft, would that make him a Rider or Foreigner?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caster

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm... That's weird, I don't actually see any of the things that the FAQ is talking about on my profile, oh well.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back on topic, I'm wanting to horribly misrepresent my own heritage here. If there was a guy, who was known for his earthly actions and whatnot, but also was known for having what may have been a ancient space craft, would that make him a Rider or Foreigner?
    Hmm...Depending on the context eeither a Rider or a Caster, please tell me how do you find the actual state of my Suhrawardi Profile ?

I'm simply going to say, it's not great. A detailed critique of it would put this forum on page 541.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not sure, but my gut says to go for Rider.

Blog Entries
    I'm simply going to say, it's not great. A detailed critique of it would put this forum on page 541.
    Two Questions to you:first is it wanked/ overpowered,and what is your biggest critiquepoint ??

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unless that maybe-Spaceship happens to be Nyarlathotep's personal limosuine, Rider. Gaijin Class is for people being exposed to Lovecraftian entities, losing some SAN points, before telling it to step off

Oh, I thought the foreigner class was for those who were empowered by those foreign to the world and its reasoning, which would be anything extraterrestrial.