Page 681 of 858 FirstFirst ... 181581631671676679680681682683686691731781 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,620 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's more amusing if you imagine Merlin trying to explain that he had nothing to do with it

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Oh, and now that we're talking about Arthurian figures, what about Artorius, one of the models for king Arthur?
    You mean the Roman general Lucius Artorius Castus?

I guess you could weave a story about how he stayed behind in Briton after Rome fell to help fight off the Anglo-Saxons and was remembered by the people as a hero who became romanticised into Arthur or something.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yup, that guy. It's more than obvious that he'd be a Saberface, and I could probably pull a sheet for him myself, but I just don't know what NP he'd have

Blog Entries
    Seeing as he has Lucius in his name as well, I would bust a gut laughing if someone made a Sheet where he looked like a cross between Arthur and Lucius Tiberius and somehow the legends surrounding him diverged into both Arthur and Tiberius until he's basically fighting himself as we saw in Fate Prototype.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yup, that guy. It's more than obvious that he'd be a Saberface, and I could probably pull a sheet for him myself, but I just don't know what NP he'd have
    How about something like 'The Legend of King Arthur', giving him some of the powers attributed to the figure he inspired? Might even be a 'story' NP where upon activation he'll go through events mirroring Arthur's life.
    Is it odd to find it amusing that Artorius hails from the gens Artoria?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You mean something like "Legend of Dracula but your face becomes even more Saber-like"?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You mean something like "Legend of Dracula but your face becomes even more Saber-like"?
    No, I wasn't thinking of a transformation per se, despite the similar name. I was thinking that Artorius would step into the role of King Arthur. He'd gain a spiffy sword, some knights (though this might just be a charm-like effect allowing him to sway allies to his cause), and generally be successful at what he does. Eventually, King Arthur's end would start to loom, he'd start losing his allies, his weapons and then he'd meet his end at the hands of someone he had wronged before (granted, this interpretation is partly based on the version of Arthur that committed the May Day Massacre).
    Sorta like making his fighting in the Grail War a "best of" version of King Arthur's story, with the NP itself enforcing the events to roughly follow the course of Arthur's legend.
    Something like that, anyway. Seems a little complex.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I see what you mean now. It's sort of like zikari8's Okita-Achilles' skill that made it so that she'd certainly die without obtaining the Grail because of Okita and Achilles' lores, but more extended. That's much better than what I said, since it allows me to add an Innocent Seibah​ skill

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That reminds me one my idea of a Allter ego "Arthoria" somehow
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link

Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Teutobod
    Alignment: Neutral Mad
    Origin: Germany (2nd century BC)
    Armament: Axe, shield

Parameters:
    STR: B+
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MANA: C
    LUCK: D
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - Rank B+: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms
    Though Berserker despises the name, this is the rage that was once known as Furor Teutonicus, or Teutonic Fury. Berserker gains a rank up for all parameters, but most of his sanity has been lost. He is strangely calm, if unresponsive, outside of battle situations.

Personal Skills

Oath to the Great God - Rank A+: A vow to bring prosperity to one’s people, sworn by a king to the king of the gods. Plus modifiers are granted to many kinds of checks in battlefield and survival conditions.
    An oath sworn by Berserker on the name of the Great God of Scandinavia, Odin. Originally, the oath’s contents put Berserker on the line when the prosperity of his people was in question, giving him guidance and assistance in his task as king. However, as he lay defeated, Berserker swore a new oath, one of vengeance. As a Servant, Berserker has been granted both a possibility of vengeance and a chance to save his people. As such, both oaths are in effect, thus raising the rank of Oath to the Great God.

Ghost of the Einherjar - Rank C: A Skill signifying one’s status as one of the Einherjar, deathless warriors of Valhalla… But not quite. With the Skill’s holder having been born long after Ragnarok, manifestation as an Einherjar would not be possible under ordinary circumstances. Through manifestation as a Heroic Spirit, an existence above that of an Einherjar if not entirely distinct from it, certain abilities have been attained. Chief among them is the stupendous ability of ‘Recovery’, which is similar to yet distinct from Battle Continuation.
    At C rank, the ‘Recovery’ granted is enough to heal from all but the most grievous of injuries in the span of a single day, as long as the wound is not instantly fatal. The process is automatic and requires no consumption of magical energy. Though he did not die in battle, Berserker lived too late to receive such glories anyway. However, due to his tribe’s survivors’ later kinship with the Harii, who came to shape the myth of the Einherjar, as well as his bond to those of his tribe that died gloriously in battle, Berserker has been granted this Skill.

Noble Phantasms

Ascension of Departed Warriors
    Teutones Migrationis

Anti-Army, Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm born of the great migration of Berserker’s people, combined with the beliefs of their warriors. Though believing in their chance to enter Valhalla, Berserker’s people were born centuries after the fall of that hallowed hall. Their unquiet spirits remained in the world as wraiths, bound by their regret of not being worthy of becoming Einherjar. Though having long since faded from this world, Teutones Migrationis revitalizes them once more, allowing them one last chance of proving themselves.
    Rather than summoning individual spirits, however, Teutones Migrationis is capable of manifesting something more along the lines of the soul and spirit of Berserker’s tribe as a whole. As the Noble Phantasm is invoked, the moaning dregs of Berserker’s tribe’s souls rise from the ground in a large area, their emergence shaking the earth itself. The risen spirits only manifest for a short moment, dissipating shortly afterwards. In their short existence, they seek to prove themselves as worthy warriors once again, and strike at all nearby targets, excluding Berserker himself. Where the spirits come into contact with a living target, they consume a small amount of the target’s mind and soul, causing disorientation and weakness. If the target is a spirit themselves, the attack manifests as physical damage instead.

Warrior Spirits, Heed the Call of Your King
    Gaistas Kuningaz

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank C
    An extension of Berserker’s first Noble Phantasm, Gaistas Kuningaz allows Berserker to call upon the most worthy warriors of his tribe. These warriors were those who, even when reduced to wraiths, clung to a sort of existence, taking decades to centuries to fade away. As such, they are closer in existence to Heroic Spirit Candidates than ordinary wraiths. Heeding the call of their king, the spirits of Berserker’s closest and mightiest warriors surge into him.
    Gaistas Kuningaz grants Berserker a rank up to all parameters except Mana and Luck. Though seemingly a simple boost in power, the true strength of the Noble Phantasm is to bypass the loss of fighting skills that comes with Mad Enhancement. As Berserker borrows the power of the spirits, so too does he borrow their skill. As the spirits are not hindered by madness, Berserker attains fighting skill that is not commonly found in Berserkers through their assistance.

Description
    Dislikes: Rome
    Talents: Upholding oaths
    Natural Enemy: Gaius Marius

Berserker’s true identity is Teutobod, King of the Teutons.

Teutobod, though he manifests as a Berserker, did not succumb to madness in his lifetime. Rather, it is the crushing despair that he felt upon his defeat, as well as the furious reputation of his tribe that allows him to qualify for the class. Teutobod’s madness is more choice than chance, as he has taken the griefs of the Teutons on his shoulders, fighting as an extension of them. Thus does a king serve his people.
    Even though he has lost his sanity, for the most part Teutobod remains silent unlike the roaring madmen that his class is mostly composed of. Appearing as a listless, haunted figure, Teutobod is listless and unresponsive. As a Berserker, he has given in to his despair, and his only remaining driving force exists as the oaths that he swore to his people and his gods. When he speaks, though only nonsense garbled by his madness comes out, he speaks in oaths. In battle, the volume and ferocity of these oaths drastically increases, giving him the aura of a mad warrior fitting the name of Berserker.
    His strong kinship with his people has given Teutobod an almost instinctive understanding of blood relations. He has attained a kind of ‘sense’ for the bloodlines of the peoples he met in life, and can apply this to understanding to other Servants. In a way, he can roughly tell where one is from based on their mere presence.
    Being a Berserker, Teutobod’s reactions to others do not vary to any great degree. Should he sense those of Germanic or Northern European roots, he may attempt some form of communication due to their kinship. When faced with Romans and those descended from them, however, Teutobod will fly into a rage, seeking reparation for what he and his people suffered.
    Teutobod serves his Master willingly, though he does not see them as anything not to be harmed. On an instinctual level, as well as through the knowledge granted by the Grail, he recognizes their necessity and position. Though actual communication is possible, Teutobod will respond to instructions with oaths, swearing success upon the gods he worshipped. Though his actual words are close to incomprehensible, they can generally be taken as affirmation.
    Teutobod’s wish is simple, being what he failed to achieve in life. He wishes to revive his people, and lead them to glory once again.

Lore
    Teutobod was the king of the Teuton tribe. Under his leadership, the Teutons led a great migration from southern Scandinavia towards the south. Eventually, as they fought and joined with other tribes along the way, they faced the rising power of the Roman Republic.
    Though originally victorious, Teutobod’s tribe and their allies eventually succumbed to their foes. Teutobod himself was taken captive, to be paraded and then executed, and his people’s womenfolk and children were to be taken as slaves. Rather than face such a fate, the women of the Teutons killed themselves and their children to spare them such a fate. From this ferocious defiance came the term ‘Teutonic Fury’, the proverbial fury of the Teutons and their Germanic relatives.

As for Teutobod himself, he only ever sought the prosperity of his people. Fleeing from his homeland due to disastrous flooding, his tribe found themselves refugees. By Teutobod’s instruction, they did what they had to to survive, sometimes even stooping to raid villages. Perhaps swayed by fear of more disasters on the way, or simply wishing to join a stronger force, many of the peoples Teutobod’s tribe met joined them in their migration. For his part, Teutobod welcomed them, counting them as his own.
    As the migrating tribes reached more arable lands, they faced their great opponent: The Roman Republic. Teutobod did not know who these were, but understood the threat they posed to his people. Having nowhere else to go, Teutobod convinced his allies to attack. Due to the failure of the Roman commanders, the Teutons and their allies achieved a great victory, dealing their unknown foe a blow unlike any they had felt in decades. Considering their enemy dealt with, Teutobod and his allies began to settle these bountiful new lands. His Cimbrian allies moved onwards to Hispania, pillaging the lands.
    But the Romans struck back. First beating back Teutobod’s chief allies, the Cimbri, the Roman’s new consul, Gaius Marius, then proceeded to face the Teutons. As the war he had thought was over blazed with a new flame, Teutobod knew that he should strike at Rome itself, for otherwise the war would not stop. Marius proved unwilling to engage him, and Teutobod wrote this off as cowardice, eventually moving around the Romans’ camp. This proved to be a mistake.
    Teutobod’s force was ambushed, caught between two forces and slaughtered. Teutobod’s arrogance had cost his warriors their lives, and by their reputation he knew that a similar fate awaited the rest of his people. In the dust and ash of the battlefield, he swore vengeance upon the Romans, though he never had the chance to enact it.
    He was taken to Rome in chains, paraded in Marius’ triumph and then ritually executed. However, perhaps some remnant of Odin heard his final oath. Teutobod ascended to the Throne of Heroes as the fury of the Teutons themselves.

Notes
    This went in a more viking-y direction than I had originally intended. At least there’s a basis for almost everything in the sheet. The Teutons’ connection to the Harii is pure imagination, though.
    Slight quibble, but I’m conflicted whether or not I should’ve used one of the older variations of Odin’s name, given that Teutons likely knew him as Wotan or something to that effect.

Not sure if the putting the faceclaim behind a class card works out well though. Saves me the trouble of inventing pretentious titles, I guess.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    That FC opening is revolutionary.

Blog Entries
    Indeed. It's a good thing you mentioned it in the Notes section, I was wondering why there was an attributed FC link when it appeared to just be the Class Card.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I had actually intended to use that ever since my Foreigner Genghis, but then I was waylaid for so long with my next sheet that I forgot all about it... Oh well, from now, certainly.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link

True Name: Typhon
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Classical Mythology

Parameters:
    STR: EX
    END: A+++
    AGI: C
    MANA: A
    LUCK: D
    NP: -

Skills
    Class Skills

Independent Manifestation - Rank B: A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is signified as a confirmed existence, the bearer gains a resistance towards instant-death effect attacks and attacks affected by time manipulation. The Skill is normally restricted to the Beast class, and potentially Heroic Spirits that qualify as Grand Servants.
    A Class Skill that lends the capacity to manifest independently within the temporal reality. This Skill is a declaration of the holder’s presence across all of space-time, and thereby grants immunity against existential threats by way of time paradox or the instantaneous imposition of death. As a being that proved impossible to kill, even by the hands of the gods, the 5th Beast is an absolute existence.

Authority of the Beast - Rank A: An Anti-Human Skill that enhances the skillholder's capacity to harm existences that are classified as Humans.
    The 5th Beast, owing to its particular Evil of Humanity, possesses an innate understanding of humanity’s ways of fighting. Methods of violence and destruction are like second nature to the 5th Beast, granting a defense boost against all such methods. Naturally, knowledge regarding Skills and Noble Phantasms based on martial prowess or warfare is something that the 5th Beast already possesses, allowing prediction of an enemy’s actions.

Personal Skills

Nega-Divine - Rank B+: A Skill that denies the power and Authority of Divine Spirits.
    Negates all Skills and Noble Phantasms with relations to divinity. Whether a weapon or blessing from a god or a manifestation of a Divine Spirit’s power, all are equally meaningless before the 5th Beast. In addition, a strong fear effect is imposed on all Heroic Spirits that possess Divinity.

Monstrous Strength - Rank A++: A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. This Skill is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast.
    In the circumstance of the 5th Beast, this Skill is expressed at its highest level.

God Slayer (Innate) - Rank A: A Skill marking one as the slayer of divine beings. Rather than being something born of achievement, it is something that the user was born to.
    This Skill is super effective against Divine Spirits. A 'plus' modifier is gained when attacking Divine Spirits, wraiths, and Servants with the Divinity Skill.

Tyrant’s Domination - Rank EX: A Personal Skill marking the 5th Beast as one that dominates others. It is the 5th Beast’s Divine Authority forged into a weapon against the gods. An absolute power that ensures the defeat and humiliation of an opponent.
    Tyrant’s Domination is the manifestation of the 5th Beast’s status as a being meant to stand above all others. With the merest touch, it is possible for the 5th Beast to cripple or maim a target, regardless of their power. With intent, the 5th Beast’s actions unleash waves of destruction, turning rivers to dust, seas to dry land, and laying waste to the land. Due to the 5th Beast’s personality, an element of humiliation sneaks into every defeat he doles out, preferring simply to defeat foes and then leaving the Beast’s crippled victims to witness the destruction of that which they tried to protect.

Noble Phantasms

- None -

The 5th Beast has nothing that could be quantified as a Noble Phantasm. Rather, his existence itself is akin to one, being born as the tool of his mother Gaia’s vengeance.

Description
    Natural Enemy: Zeus, Gaia

As one of the Evils of Man, the 5th Beast Typhon, the Father of Monsters carries the principle of ‘Domination’. As with other Beasts, Typhon is classified as Beast V/R, the counterpart to Beast V/L.

Despite Typhon’s monstrous appearance, there is a distinct sense of intellect exuded by the Beast. Though not an entity that could be considered intellectual, Typhon is still more than a mere rabid beast.
    Being a creature of titanic proportions, Typhon is a being that instils fear in others. At his appearance, even the gods of Olympus fled rather than face him, with only the tyrant Zeus standing against him.

Typhon’s sin of Domination defines him. His natural outlook is that of one who looks down all of creation, existing as the strongest of all lifeforms. Unlike pretenders that simply believe in their superior power, Typhon sees no point in demonstration, viewing his might as an undisputed fact.
    It is right for the strong to dominate the weak. Typhon, as the strongest, thus dominates all others. As an indolent king, he will crush those that challenge him without mercy.
    Though seeing himself as ruler, Typhon does not require anything of his subjects, simply that they understand the natural order. However, as Typhon himself was born a contradiction to that natural order, being created to challenge the gods, he hopes to foster growth in his subjects.

Though cruel, there exists a distinct kind of love in Typhon’s actions. He adores humanity due to its ingenuity and determination to rise again and again to face an unbeatable foe. During the time of ancient Greece, Typhon’s monstrous offspring plagued the land. Each time one of them fell, a distinct pride swelled in Typhon, as though that of a father watching one’s children grow.
    So, they even managed to overcome that one.’ Is the way he thought.
    Though humanity rising to challenge Typhon is futile, the fact that they would try in the first place is a fact that brings him joy.

Abilities
    As a creature that required the full might of Zeus, king of the gods, to defeat, Typhon is a foe worthy of carrying one of the Evils of Man. Though defeated, the monster proved impossible to actually slay, even with the strength of the mightiest of the Greek gods. Even sealed, with all the methods at the pantheon’s disposal utilized to their full extent, Typhon still wreaks havoc on his surroundings, his fury manifesting as volcanic eruptions.
    Combatting Typhon head on is an effort that can only end in failure. With physical strength that cannot truly be quantified, coupled with the effects of the Beast’s Tyrant’s Domination Skill, Typhon’s battles cause untold destruction, laying waste to both enemies and surroundings with equal abandon. To make matters worse, Typhon is durable like few others, and has proven impossible to kill by conventional means.
    Though originally a Divine Beast, Typhon has transcended even that classification, and can be likened more to a world-ending natural disaster, just as the other Beasts. Typhon in particular has been honed to something more akin to a “super weapon” than an actual living creature.

Lore
    "Come, try me, immortals, so all of you can learn.
    Hang a great golden cable down from the heavens,
    lay hold of it, all you gods, all goddesses too:
    you can never drag me down from sky to earth,
    not Zeus, the highest, mightiest king of kings,
    not even if you worked yourselves to death.
    But whenever I'd set my mind to drag you up,
    in deadly earnest, I'd hoist you all with ease,
    you and the earth, you and the sea, all together,
    then loop that golden cable round a horn of Olympus,
    bind it fast and leave the whole world dangling in mid-air—
    That is how far I tower over the gods, I tower over men.
    "
    — Zeus

These words, spoken by Zeus to the heroes of the Trojan War, could be considered the point of origin for the entity ‘Typhon’. Besides that which was instilled into him at his creation, this challenge drove Typhon to become one of the Evils of Man.

Though originally developed as a simple weapon of Gaia, Typhon eventually came to develop a sense of self. Created as a weapon, Typhon was an nigh-mindless Divine Beast. The change came when Zeus made his declaration. Though secreted deep underground, Typhon heard the words, carried to his ears by the Authority that he had inherited from Gaia, which he shared with Zeus. Rather than functioning as an extension of Gaia’s will and a tool of vengeance against the gods, from then on Typhon devoted himself to answering Zeus’ challenge.
    Finding a mate in Echidna, Typhon fathered many monsters. Looking upon the actions of his offspring, he understood a truth of the universe: survival of the fittest. The strong would always hunt the weak.

The turning point in this view came when the first of his offspring fell, slain by a human, no less. This moment of inspiration, that those who were weak could become those that are strong. As more of his children fell to heroes, Typhon came to another understanding. None would challenge Zeus, for he was almighty.
    If, however, Zeus’ might could be undone… Humanity could develop, grow stronger. If that was indeed the case, all that was needed was to replace the tyrannical king of the gods with one that understood the truth, and desired to foster those that he ruled.

Eventually, Typhon took action. Rising from the earth and darkening the land with his shadow, the father of monsters strode towards Olympus. Seeing his approach, the gods themselves panicked and fled. Only Zeus remained to face Typhon.
    The almighty Zeus faced Typhon down, and the two joined in battle. Though Typhon was injured in the battle, Zeus’ thunderbolts inflicting grievous wounds upon his body, the monster proved victorious in the end. Ripping Zeus’ tendons from his body, Typhon cast the crippled god down from the heavens.
    With Typhon’s victory, he would come to rule over all mortals and immortals, and the once-proud Zeus could do no more than watch how a true king ruled. As the almighty god had been toppled and replaced with a monster, Typhon eagerly awaited his first challenger.

He failed to account for the gods that had fled, however. Together, the gods of Olympus found Zeus and hatched a plan. Some of their number slunk back to Olympus, where Typhon reigned, the mountain itself serving as his throne. He had hidden Zeus’ tendons and thunderbolts in the ruins of the gods’ home, but was far from watchful of them. The gods distracted him, putting Typhon under a musical spell while some of their number found and retrieved Zeus’ tendons.
    Their prize retrieved, the gods fled once again. Awaking, Typhon noticed the theft, and wrought devastation in his anger. And as his fury boiled, Zeus rose again to challenge him.
    Now understanding the magnitude of the foe he faced, Zeus kept his distance, pelting Typhon with his thunderbolts and keeping the monster from closing the distance between them. In response, Typhon responded in kind, uprooting mountains and hurling them at Zeus. The battle for supremacy seemed like the end of days, such was the destruction wrought by their attacks.
    As the combatants moved, Typhon eventually came to Etna, picking up the greatest mountain in the land. Before he could hurl it, however, Zeus aimed his thunderbolts at Typhon’s arms. Typhon’s grip failed, and the mountain he had lifted above his head crashed on top of the monster, burying Typhon underground.
    As he lay stunned, the gods sprang to action, fashioning all manner of bindings upon Typhon, sealing him underneath Mount Etna.

Since that day, the mountain has spewed smoke and fire as Typhon roars his fury, and the island of Sicily itself shakes as he struggles to free himself from his bindings.

Notes
    Hope I did the Beast justice. Might've gone a little melodramatic with the lore, not sure how well that came out.

I also noticed that I may have made the Beast sign a little too big, but I'm too lazy to edit it right now. Perhaps another time.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Typhon: You've really done a good job with this sheet, specially remembering that Beasts don't need to have a NP, like Tiamat, but I personally think that since Typhon is more an enemy of the gods than an enemy of mankind, he'd be something like Surtr rather than a Beast

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Typhon: You've really done a good job with this sheet, specially remembering that Beasts don't need to have a NP, like Tiamat, but I personally think that since Typhon is more an enemy of the gods than an enemy of mankind, he'd be something like Surtr rather than a Beast
    You've got a point with Typhon mainly being a foe of the gods, but wouldn't the same apply to Tiamat as well, given that that's who she fought? I guess Typhon could count as an enemy of humanity as a progenitor of monsters, though I didn't focus on that part in the sheet (not wanting to make a quasi-Tiamat, essentially).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hm, yeah. You make a good point there. Then again, Tiamat is defined as an Earth Mother Goddess while Typhon only gave birth to monsters, so her case makes some more sense.

Just thought about this: Could Kali (the nemesis of Kalki, not to be mistaken with the goddess Kālī) possibly be a candidate for the Beast class?
    Last edited by King of Padoru; October 20th, 2018 at 03:16 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just thought about this: Could Kali (the nemesis of Kalki, not to be mistaken with the goddess Kālī) possibly be a candidate for the Beast class?
    I guess he'd be the Beast of "Hedonism" or something similar, wanting to see humanity wallow in its basest aspects because he believes that is their "true nature".

By the same logic I wonder if Duryodhana (the main villain of the Mahabharata) could qualify as a Beast, since he was supposed to be an avatar of Kali and all.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So that's why the last Yuga is named after Kali. I always figured it referred to the goddess, which made no sense as far as I was concerned. <--- (Not all that familiar with Indian mythology after all)

Not sure if Hedonism would be a good sin for Kali, given that it seems a little too similar to III's pleasure. Could be a /L or R of Regression, though, humanity reverting to their base selves.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In my opinion, a fitting sin could be Freedom: Trying to loosen the bindings of laws and society to let people enjoy themselves, but bringing up chaos and discord by removing everything that restricts them