Page 689 of 858 FirstFirst ... 189589639679684687688689690691694699739789 ... LastLast
Results 13,761 to 13,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Okay, he is pretty cool, but the character feels less like he's servant Erwin Schrodinger but more like servant Schrodinger Cat.

- - - Updated - - -

the whole skill set and NP seems to only revolves around Schrodinger's Cat, and him being somewhat genius

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Well, I was trying to make it as if Schrodinger was summon on the wrong Class.

You see, he never trully killed anyone on his life, and he was only a genius in the Quantum Physics. So, he would qualify to be summon as a Caster, one that would have many skills involving the very quantum mechanics.

However, due to something having going wrong during his summoning, instead he was summon in the Assassin Class, and in order toclassify to it, he had to acquire a Noble Phantasm that would allow him to behave like an Assassin. In other words, something that would allow him to sneak on anyone.

Also, due to his summoning in the wrong Class, he most all of the skills and Noble Phantasms that he would have if he was summon as a Caster.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatineDragon View Post
    he was only a genius in the Quantum Physics.
    I don't know about that. Quantum Physics is definitely what he's most famous for, but that's not what he's only good at.

I understand where you're going with the sheet, but it still feels a bit underwhelming. Assassins are not always supposed to be all about sneaking, there are some things Schrodinger formulated which can be applied into Assassin class; his definition of Life for example.
    Last edited by 34; November 4th, 2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: not

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Maybe, but I really didn't knew what to do with that ^^;

I'm still new in creating sheets and I don't have as much experience and practice as most of the guys in here.

Blog Entries
    That's fine, we've all been through that. If you need suggestion or have questions feel free to ask.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I made a Schrödinger sheet some time ago if you need some reference.

Also, how the fuck do I nerf Marduk?

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Who is Marduk?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Chief God of the Babylonian Pantheon. Probably just focus on one aspect, like leading the rebellion against Tiamat.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    The bald guy from Tekken

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Also, how the fuck do I nerf Marduk?
    Like Quetz, maybe you can use bunrei; or whatever Quetz did to become a lucha libre onee san.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can make him being summoned in the place of Nebuchadnezzar I, so the summoning isn't a problem. The Noble Phantasms, however, are incredibly OP: an ocean-sized net that resists A++ rank Monstrous Strength, Imhullu is almost Enuma Elish-level, the dragon Mušḫuššu if he's a Rider...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You could just reinterpret the myths so that it was originally a team effort, though I seem to vaguely recall the Mesopotamian deities getting stronger with subsequent generations...
    Another option would be that his power is lessened due to them diverging from the world around Gil's era, given that Gilgamesh's whole point was to bind men and gods closer together -> that failed, so maybe Marduk and others have to expend more power just to manifest (or become Pseudo-Servants, weakening them anyway).
    Also, from a cursory glance at wikipedia, the net might be a Bounded Field sort of thingy preventing escape rather than something more like Enkidu which fully binds a target (besides being smaller than an ocean, I guess). Maybe that might make it a bit more balanced? I suppose if you want to go with that, you might have the area defined by the net become a sort of "warzone" where he can express his full power or something - outside it, he would be formidable but not broken.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hm, saying that Marduk needed a ton of buffs and support from the other gods seems like the best way to explain how he defeated a Beast. Would making the net something like a prototype of Kibisis be fine?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    You could do it like Artemis and Orion and have his power be limited by Nebuchadnezzar's level.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if Kibisis is the best option, given that that works best against Mystic Eyes and stuff like that. Given that the net might've been made to subdue Tiamat, it might negate enhancements to their strength or reduce them to their 'least' form. These would mean that Tiamat can't break out of it with brute strength or that she couldn't escape using Sea of Life or alter herself into a better fighting form (getting reduced to the 'Femme Fatale' form is what I'm after here).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Chronos :a really interesting Concept of Decay as sin but two Questions her ,first have not every Deity unregarded male/female a divinecore and what is the Special of charackteristic of the earth goddesses ?second: what is the mentioned Catalhoyuk in your sheet the onlly one i know is a archeological Location in Turkey . aside that i wonder that a weakened chronos is able to beat the mentioned deities especially Tiamat and Ishtar where we know their roughly power.

Schrödinger:a gutes profile platine Dragon ! i like the conceptual paradox .

Kibisis wait that are Medusas mystic eyes Right ?About the defeat of Tiamat i think the Teamwork component will be crucial. About Mrarduk i dont know i should do some Researchs to sumeria and Babylon appropo which are actually Gilgameshs parents and what would be your tipps because i had a idea of a Abzu sheet.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 4th, 2018 at 05:25 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    True Name: Zephaniah
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: The Hebrew Bible
    Armament: Staff

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: E
    MANA: B
    LUCK: C
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank D: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Though Caster can create an actual ‘Workshop’, the terrain created is shoddy in comparison to those of actual Magi. However, her created territory is much harder to detect than an ordinary Workshop would be.

Item Construction - Rank C: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster specializes in the creation of mystical commodities, mainly dealing in different kinds of remedies.

Personal Skills

Summoning - Rank B: A magecraft that evokes spiritual bodies from the past, or possibly from the future.
    Allows for the summoning of many varieties of spirit, as well as their usage as Familiars. At B rank, the user is capable of summoning spirits up to the level of certain lesser Divine Spirits.

Presence Concealment (Witch) - Rank C: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. However, differing from the Presence Concealment of Assassins, in this case one’s status as a Servant is obscured through the use of ordinary humans. The presence normally felt in a Servant is spread out over a vast area, diffusing one’s presence among ordinary humans. The greater the populace in the surrounding area, the more difficult it is to sense the user.
    As one who avoided a purge of those of her ilk, Caster can hide herself in a crowd.

Noble Phantasms
    The Dead Risen from the Underworld
    Mirephaite Sheol

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    A Noble Phantasm that raises the dead - in a sense. Mirephaite Sheol is the ability to summon forth the spirits of the deceased, and to use their knowledge for the purpose of divination. Despite being Caster’s Noble Phantasm, it is only usable for the sake of others. This due to the fact that the summoned spirit is visible but inaudible to the summoner, but invisible and audible to the person that Caster that summoned the spirit for.
    In life, Caster was only capable of calling upon the spirits of the recently deceased. As a Servant, she can summon any spirit, even those enthroned in the Throne of Heroes. As the spirit only exists in the shape of a spiritual body rather than a material one, whatever is summoned by Mirephaite Sheol is mainly useful for the purpose of attaining information. The summoned spirit is bound to Caster, but can resist her commands and refuse to answer questions.
    Through Caster’s other abilities, it is possible to momentarily give a summoned spirit a material body, though this is taxing to both the spirit and Caster herself. As such, she commonly restricts herself to using Mirephaite Sheol to discover weaknesses or traits that an enemy Servant might possess.

Description
    Dislikes: Persecution, despair
    Talents: Necromancy, blending into crowds
    Natural Enemy: Saul

Caster’s true identity is Zephaniah, though she is generally known by her title, the Witch of Endor.

Though known as a witch and a necromancer, Zephaniah doesn’t quite fit the fell reputation of those crafts. She is first and foremost someone that helps people, and finds contentment in doing so. Due to her past, Zephaniah isn’t fond of attention, especially from those more in the know of the mystical side of the world. She is fully content to stay on her own, reaching out to help those in need and avoid conflict.
    Zephaniah’s necromancy differs from the visceral Magecraft forged in combat that is known in the modern world. Her necromancy deals mostly in spirits, though she is capable of conjuring low-grade familiars from corpses. Her forte, however, lies in what is known as Spiritual Evocation, combined with her particular brand of necromancy. The end result makes it possible to create Familiar spirits that also possess abilities and skills that would normally lie beyond mere Familiars. She is also capable of simply using Summoning to conjure up spirits that she knew of, up to the mighty Nephilim.
    Zephaniah admires heroes that seek to help others and is wary of Servants with a history of persecuting others. Even though she normally avoids fighting, she is likely to come forward in defense or aid of someone persecuted or in despair. Due to her nature, Zephaniah is also easily coaxed into alliances, as she doesn’t truly have the heart to refuse others. Any assistance she would offer, however, would mostly be limited to information.
    Towards her Master, Zephaniah would be subservient. The only orders she would truly refuse are those relating to personally engaging in battle, and she would likely try to offer alternatives to such methods. Even if her Master is evil in nature, Zephaniah would most likely try to assist and aid them. In such a case, however, she would also seek to offer her aid to her Master’s victims and enemies, unless expressly forbidden from doing so. If confronted on the subject of her methods, Zephaniah sticks to the truth.
    Zephaniah’s wish to the Holy Grail would be to undo the persecution and bad reputation suffered by witches. Though this would obviously benefit the bad ones as well, Zephaniah’s wish is mostly aimed to save those practitioners that wished to help people.

Lore
    In the Hebrew Bible, the Witch of Endor, sometimes identified as Zephaniah, is a woman who offered assistance to King Saul.
    Having survived the persecution of magicians and necromancers by King Saul, Zephaniah had retreated to a covert life in the village of Endor. She was eventually approached by Saul in the dead of night. Saul had been forsaken, and sought to see a glimpse of the future that his prophets and dreams denied him. Though recognizing the disguised king, Zephaniah obliged.
    Conjuring up the spirit of the prophet Samuel, Zephaniah tried to provide Saul with the knowledge he desired. However, Samuel only had tidings of doom to tell the king, which Zephaniah repeated. The king was left in despair, and Zephaniah took pity on the man who had persecuted her and her fellows, offering him food and a night’s rest.
    Saul left the following morning, meeting his death in battle.

Notes
    Faceclaim isn't really to my liking, but close enough.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hm also not a bad sheet although im not so convinced but thanks no i understand the scaaling in the summoning skill thank you i am learning earnest from such as your proifles , two Question what would Zephaniah think About her collegue (my) Hel (and how beside the hgh Speed divine words /summoning Multi magecraft skills ,do you find my Hel ) and have you tipps for me About the characterisics of beast servants in General ?(like must they follow a sin in particular or the class ) i would have some ideas(like a Nemesis (Goddess) )but i cant decide which one .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga
    hm also not a bad sheet although im not so convinced but thanks no i understand the scaaling in the summoning skill thank you i am learning earnest from such as your proifles , two Question what would Zephaniah think About her collegue (my) Hel (and how beside the hgh Speed divine words /summoning Multi magecraft skills ,do you find my Hel ) and have you tipps for me About the characterisics of beast servants in General ?(like must they follow a sin in particular or the class ) i would have some ideas(like a Nemesis (Goddess) )but i cant decide which one .
    Given that Zeph is a good person and Hel is decidedly not, they probably wouldn't be fond of each other.
    As for tips with Beasts in general, don't attempt to make one until you know the subject well enough that you don't have to ask people how they work. In other words, do your own research.

And as for your Hel sheet, it is just as horrible as your other recent sheets. I'm sparing my eyes from having to look at it, so I'm working from memory here...
    - NP names are in multiple languages without rhyme or reason
    - I'm more than a little sceptical of Hel being a mage in the first place, much less one with Divine Words. Primordial Rune appears to be Norse equivalent from what we've seen, but that might be jumping to conclusions.
    - Hel has little to do with necromancy, as most magic in Norse mythology has a connection to either Odin or Freyja. Jötunn also have magic, but they usually don't give that to others. It might've been wiser to give her Garmr as a Skill or a method of attack instead of slapping random magic onto her sheet.
    - You might've derived her NPs from actual myths, such as releasing the dead instead of summoning them for some reason. One must also remember that the dead of HelNiflheim are the unworthy, which doesn't speak much of their fighting ability (or luck, alternatively). There's also the Naglfar to be considered. I agree with the others that her doggie probably shouldn't be an NP (and certainly not so high-ranked - Garmr is also a single-headed dog a.k.a. not Cerberus)
    - Given one of the few glimpses into Hel's character in the myths, she strikes me more as a cold queen than a full-blown villain. She was willing to give Baldr back after all (though with conditions).
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; November 5th, 2018 at 05:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Given one of the few glimpses into Hel's character in the myths, she strikes me more as a cold queen than a full-blown villain.
    Yes. Leaning more towards indifference than anything else.
    Last edited by Historia; November 5th, 2018 at 09:02 PM.