Page 806 of 858 FirstFirst ... 306706756796801804805806807808811816856 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Sakanoue
    I assume this version is not related to Fate Suzuka since his backstory as well as the deal with Suzuka is quite different from what was noted in Suzuka's own profile. His Sohayamaru also doesn't mention the 500 swords combo with Suzuka's Tenkiame.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ka#post2923158

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Lakshmibai
    Lakshmibai has divine core of Alakshmi in her tho. Hosting divinity of a goddess like a pseudo servant probably boosted her stats.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    After looking up a bunch of canon Servants who existed around the same period, apparently Lakshmibai who lived about half a century after him has B rank in Strength, and Endurance. d'Eon, who lived at around the same time has A rank strength and B rank Endurance. I'll just chalk his high Strength and Endurance to his talent and the military training he received throughout his life. As for MGI and Magic Resistance, yeah, you have a point, as his greatest mystery is probably his relationship with Marie.

Tamuramaro is a pretty nice and straightforward sheet. It did a good job at showing his "courageous honorable samurai" side while keeping him human with his flaws and preference for kemonomimi. I'm still pretty curious on his relationship with Suzuka, though. Like, how would the two interact now after being summoned?
    Those two's parameters, as noted by others, are because of their manifestation as Sabers. I guess a military career reverses some of the era-based weakening, which results in both of them having a statline closely resembling the Saber class container. Your Hans used to go over the Rider container in every single parameter, which is why I raised the point (STR and END C and AGI B being the normal statline).

As for Tamuramaro, he probably wouldn't much like the JK act Suzuka has going, preferring her original personality. She still has the ears, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    I assume this version is not related to Fate Suzuka since his backstory as well as the deal with Suzuka is quite different from what was noted in Suzuka's own profile. His Sohayamaru also doesn't mention the 500 swords combo with Suzuka's Tenkiame.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ka#post2923158
    And now I just feel bad for not remembering someone probably went through the work of translating Gozen's profile. I was working on the basis of the backstory provided by Extra - Fox Tail, which I then rewrote on the basis of the legends I could find (of which there weren't many).
    In all fairness, Fate!Suzuka's backstory reads like a bad Mary Sue fanfiction, utterly sidelining both Sakanoue and Otakemaru as backdrops to how awesome she is. For example, in most myths, Suzuka's swords are actually Otakemaru's, and she just borrows them on some excuse to weaken him. Tamuramaro also had his own dealies instead of just existing to be Gozen's hubby and essentially fighting over her with Otakemaru. I guess it also makes a little more sense for her to have the name of Tate Eboshi if she actually used it for something (namely slaying demons with Tamuramaro while still pretending to be Otakemaru's wife).
    And this version's Sohaya is mostly born from the lack of information on the sword itself, with most legends speaking of its copy. Funnily enough, the Tenkiame combo would still be possible given its copying gimmick, allowing it to take on Daitouren's multiplication, at least for a while. That combo does sound better than the holy arrow, so I'm thinking I'll rewrite that into his Lore section.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 30th, 2019 at 05:09 AM.

just wanted to ask, is anyone already make nagakura shinpachi servant sheet?. the search function is bit confusing for me. thank you for anybody who kindly answer my question

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There isn't one in the 1st post compilation, at least. I also don't recall seeing one during my time here, so at least there aren't many versions, if any.

Blog Entries
    I don't recall seeing a Nagakura Shinpachi sheet on this site.

What's the general consensus on the status of Discernment of the Poor? Every other time I look it seems people say it's a Karna-only Skill, and sometimes not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If there's enough justification for it, I wouldn't see a problem with someone else having it too. Just as long as it isn't at Karna's level, of course, as it is​ kinda his thing.

Married Daughter of Ares, Antiope

Married Daughter of Ares
    Archer Antiope

Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Assassin, Berserker
    True Name: Antiope
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armaments: Bow and arrow, Sword
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Female, Devine, Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

Wish for the Grail: A happy reunion with her family

Appearance: Though technically in her early twenties (22-23) she has a flat chest and a short stature which may cause one to mistake her for a girl in her early teens (12-13). She holds on to a large bow almost as tall as herself (off by maybe half a foot) and a sword at her side. She has white floor length hair tipped in red at the end, wears a green dress that has silver armor over her (flat) breasts, and fur at her waist.

Bio
    Bio: The war god Ares held many consorts in his life baring many children, the fiercest of which were the Amazons. A tribe of warrior women brought together by another of his consorts Otrera she was their first queen, coming to bare Ares four daughters. Each would gain some small amount of fame from ruling over the amazons, and fighting in battle, but only one would gain fame from marriage.

Antiope was the youngest of the sisters holding no great ambitions save to live and die as a warrior. Though this wish would come true, the path towards it was forever changed when the heroes Hercules and Theseus came to the amazons to obtain their Queen Hippolyta’s girdle. The queen eventually agreed to this taking the Hercules to her bedchamber to gift him his prize. More than this the two made love for an entire day, giving more than enough time for disaster to strike.

Disguised as an amazon, Hera spread a rumor among their ranks that the hero had captured their queen and intended to conquer the amazons. Antiope and Penthesilea gathered the amazons and invaded their palace, surrounding Theseus and making their way to Hippolyta. Penthesilea burst into her sister’s room, her forces surrounding she and Hercules.

Feeling betrayed Hercules became enraged, killed Hippolyta, stole her girdle, and forced his way past the amazons blocking his way. As he passed the throne room where Theseus waited, Hercules roared at him to run, shocking the amazons surrounding him. Using the confusion to his advantage, Theseus captured Antiope and used her as hostage to run from the palace. With no time to return her the carried the amazon with them all the way to their ships and sit sail with Antiope in tow.

That night as they sailed towards Athens, Antiope made her way to Hercules dagger in hand, intent on having revenge for Hippolyta, only for Theseus to stand in her way. As greatly as she wished for revenge, she knew it to be meaningless if she dies to it and went no further. Again and again she attempted to kill Hercules only for Theseus to interfere, but these were not the only interactions the two had.

In between her plots for revenge, Theseus spent a great amount of time together, cheering her on Antiope on as she fought the men of the ship in contests of strength, teaching her how to sail, playing games, and sparing with her. Confused of these actions Antiope asked Theseus why he would show such kindness to one whom plots the end of his friend “In truth I’ve no problem with your plot.” He responded, “But if I may ask a favor, would you at least wait until he has completed all his tasks.”

More confused than before she asked an explanation and heard the story of Hercules the hero whom killed monsters and felled giants, as well as the story of Hercules the broken man racked with guilt from taking the lives of his own family. After hearing this she told Theseus “If guilt is so heavy a burden, then surely to live his whole life with it shall be more than adequate vengeance.” For what remained of their voyage to Athens Antiope spent all her time with Theseus, and by the end she had fallen in love.

Upon arriving in the port Theseus immediately began to ready for another voyage, wishing to take Antiope back to her home, back to the amazons but as he did she spoke to him “I…I cannot properly enjoy my revenge if I cannot ever see Hercules again, so, so…” Theseus simply stopped his preparations and told he “I suppose then, I must prepare a place for you to stay. May I humbly offer my own for you, Dear Antiope.”

Thus Antiope and Theseus lived together, their love for each other deepening with each day until finally, Theseus asked a simple question “Antiope, will you marry me?” With an emphatic yes, the two were wed the next day, and Antiope became the only amazon to wed. Antiope then bore Theseus a boy whom they name Hippolytus in honor of Antiope’s sister. Not long after the king of Crete Deucalion wished to make peace with Athens after the death of his father and monstrous brother the Minotaur.

To do this he offered his sister Phaedra to be his wife, despite his marriage to Antiope. All within both Athens and Crete expected Theseus to leave Antiope for Phaedra and were thoroughly surprised when both he and Antiope married Phaedra while remaining together. Neither could ever stop loving the other, nor would they separate, instead they would simply let their love ever grow. The wedding was followed not by peace, but by war as the amazons attacked the Athenians, wishing to bring Antiope back with them, by force.

For months the war raged, until finally Theseus and Antiope entered battle themselves. With sword and bow they headed to Aerophagus, while praying they don’t encounter Antiope’s remaining sisters, and for a swift end to the war. It is here, while they fought side by side that Molpadia aimed her bow at Theseus while he was distracted by battle. Letting lose the arrow that was destined to take the heroes life Antiope stepped in and took the arrow for him.

The arrow pierced her heart, and before she hit the ground Antiope was dead slain by another amazon. Theseus ran to his wife only to find he a corpse, without hope of her life returning. Sword in hand he charged at Molpadia, his hear gripped with sorrow, and with one strike avenged his fallen wife. Though Theseus would live on after Antiope experiencing both new joys, and sorrows, he would never forget his beloved, nor did the world as her legend was recorded into the Throne of Heroes.

Parameters:

-Strength: B
    -Endurance: C+
    -Agility: A
    -Mana: D
    -Luck: D
    -NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills:

-Independent Action B+: The ability to remain independent even while rejecting mana from a master, Archer has earned this skill in part due to her class and in part from her own independent personality. At this rank she is able to remain within the world for a few days even without a master, though this is a best-case scenario where she does not use skills or noble phantasms.

-Magic Resistance B: A skill offering protection against magical effects, Archer has earned this skill mostly as a result of her class, though it is slightly increased by her divine blood. At this rank all magics of B rank or lower are completely cancelled.

-Divinity B: A measure of one’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit, as Archer is merely a Demi-God without having ascended beyond this in life, she has received this skill at rank B.

Personal Skills:

-Eye of the Mind (True) B: The skill to calmly analysis the conditions of battle even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. Archer has earned this skill in part from her training as an amazon and in part from the few battles both fake and real she has participated in.

-Roar of the War God B-: A skill born of Archer’s heritage as an amazon and daughter of Ares, it allows her to awaken war gods blood and rally her tropes with but a single war cry increasing their effectiveness in battle. Normally this skill would be A rank or even higher, however her time with Theseus has somewhat softened Archer decreasing it rank. At this rank a single war cry is enough to awaken and rally an entire army, as well as prepare Archer herself to fight those whom are her natural enemies, which ironically are Amazons (more accurately warrior women) due to her final battle.

-Angelic Youth A+: A variation of Rosy-Cheeked Adonis which denotes one as having a “beauty” found only in a girl’s youth it allows her charm and enrapture almost anything which can appreciate this “beauty”. Though technically summoned in her early twenties, Archer’s flat chest and short stature makes her appear closer to one just before her teens, earning her this skill. For unknown reasons the fact that she is actually in her twenties actually increases the rank of this skill, even more so if this knowledge is known by the target. At this rank anything with even the vaguest appreciation for human beauty will be enraptured by Archer, with those capable of truly adoring her becoming enthralled to her “beauty.”

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

-Aimatirí Sfagí: Feast O War God’s Bow A+:

The bow of the war god Ares, which he gifted to Antiope upon her birth, it’s devastating might can only be properly wielded by Ares, and those whom bare his blood. In its unreleased state its only ability is to increase the power behind every arrow it shoots, but only by a small degree. However when Antiope feeds it her blood it becomes a weapon of mass destruction one which can make bloody corpses of entire armies.

Each shoot fired from the bow in this state is multiple not only in strength but in number, and each shoot will find a target and reduce it to a bloodied corpse. Antiope only releases it as a last resort, for the bow has no concept of friend or foe, it wants to fill the battle field with blood, and the blood of her allies will do just as well as her enemies.

Interactions with others
    Interaction with others:

-Summon: “Daughter of Ares, sister to Hippolyta, amazon queen, and most importantly the wife of Theseus, I am Antiope. Now where is my beloved?”

-Penthesilea: “No surprise you’re a Berserker, of all of us you were the easiest to anger and that says something since we were all a little hot blooded.”

-Hippolyta: “*Crying* HIIIPPOLYTAAAA!!! *Hugs while crying*”

-Hercules: “I don’t hold any grudge against you anymore, but don’t think that makes us friends. Not that you can understand that sentiment considering your current state.”

-Theseus: “My beloved, how I’ve missed you.”

-Fergus: “Well if my husband agrees than sure, we can go around or two in the bed. *Giggles*”

-Asterios: “So your him, the mi-no you probably hate that name. Theseus often spoke of you, he always wished he could’ve helped, that he could’ve stopped your father sooner, that he could’ve shown you the world outside that maze. But here you are, and you can see it for yourself, is it at all what you imagined?”

-Chiron: “So you’re his teacher, it’s nice to finally meet you. Want to test your skills against mine?”

-Altera: “A lover of war? Just like my mother, though she was a bit more expressive.”

Other's interactions with her
    Other’s interaction with her:

-Theseus: “Antiope, Antiope my love it’s, it’s *tears up* I’m so glad to see you again.”

-Chiron: “Yes I remember Theseus, he could be a bit brash at times, but he had a good heart.”

-Penthesilea: “You willingly stayed with that man? Traitor!”

-Hippolyta: “There, there sister, everything is alright.”

Authors Notes: This was a nice sheet, I had fun with it, forgot how I got here but fun none the less. I did change parts of the story from the myth, but it’s not like Fate hasn’t done that themselves. Specifically the part involving Phaedra, in the original myth either Antiope dies before he marries Phaedra, or he leaves her for Phaedra, and she starts the war with the amazons as revenge. Didn’t like the latter, and the former is okay, but I also had a thought “If Nero can have more than one spouse, why can’t Theseus” and came up with my version. In the bound lines it would even mention this discrepancy and basically explain that “For unknown reasons latter writes altered this part of the story.”

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a fun Antiope sheet. How do you think she'd get along with my Rider Deianira, since they have similar "wife of a famous hero and also a warrior" shtick?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's a fun Antiope sheet. How do you think she'd get along with my Rider Deianira, since they have similar "wife of a famous hero and also a warrior" shtick?
    Probably something like "So he fell to you of all people? How comical." and when Deianira responds that she doesn't know what what Antiope's talking about she'd be "Innocence of youth I suppose. I'll not ruin it for her." and be generally kind and humor her. Except in competition, she will destroy Deianira in a competition, and laugh the whole time while doing it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    Probably something like "So he fell to you of all people? How comical." and when Deianira responds that she doesn't know what what Antiope's talking about she'd be "Innocence of youth I suppose. I'll not ruin it for her." and be generally kind and humor her. Except in competition, she will destroy Deianira in a competition, and laugh the whole time while doing it.
    That is really a good profile ,but what do you mean at her Eye of mind description of "fake" fights ? and what would be her other class noblephantasm ? and what would her oppinion About my "Amazon Guardian" and my Nefrosobek ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: David Hume

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Personality
    Cheerful and carefree. Taking literally his belief that it's impossible to know what tomorrow holds, Lancer devotes himself to enjoying the moment without fear for the future. Despite the sometimes disturbing nature of his philosophical beliefs, Lancer maintains a cheerful attitude, always wearing a carefree smile on his face. He can laugh and joke even in the middle of a fierce battlefield, showing no fear in the face of his own death. Lancer relishes spirited dialogue and will eagerly hear out differing opinions. Conversely, he dislikes close-minded people and those unwilling to submit their views to reasoned debate.

Lancer has somewhat of a complex over his eyes, due to often being teased for his "unsettling" stare. Thus he normally keeps them half-closed, a habit which only adds to his playful appearance.

While generally cheerful, Lancer harbors but one regret over his life. His friend and fellow philosopher Jacques Rousseau who Lancer took in when he was fleeing persecution from the French authorities. In the throes of paranoia Rousseau began to suspect Lancer was luring him into a trap. Scorning his former friend, Rousseau fled Lancer's company and retreated to the countryside of France where he eventually fell into madness and committed suicide. Lancer deeply regrets not handling the situation well enough, feeling that his poor hospitality had driven Rousseau away.

Thus if Lancer obtained the Holy Grail, his wish would be to go back in time so he'd have another chance to reconcile with his former friend.

Bond Lines:
    Lvl 1: "Servant Caster, David Hume at your service Master. Wait, I'm actually Lancer? Aha, I guess this world is full of unexpected things..."
    Lvl 2: "Eh, you expected me to be more dour and gloomy? Just because I say weird things doesn't mean I have to be a weird guy too y'know. Being a philosopher is one thing, living as a human is another, and I've always tried to balance both."
    Lvl 3: "Will the sun rise tomorrow? Everybody thinks so because it always has in the past, but really no one can say for sure. But to me, it doesn't really matter if the sun'll come up tomorrow because the most important thing is to enjoy the moment right now! Don't you think so, Master?"
    Lvl 4: "In my life lots of people told me my stare was 'vacant' or 'creepy'. I don't really get it, but if my looking at you makes you uncomfortable Master, please tell me. I don't want to drive any of my friends away again..."
    Lvl 5: "Because of my foolish pride and anger I drove away my beloved friend. Even if it's too late to make amends for that I can still let it shape the way I live now. So please, Master, let me fight by your side until the very end."

Dislikes: close-minded people, his own unsettling stare
    Talent: scrutinizing for the deeper truth
    Natural Enemy: Rousseau

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Having lived in the Age of Man and never encountered Magecraft in life, Lancer would normally sport only a meager level of resistance. However, his lifelong skepticism and rejection of the supernatural have ranked up this Skill significantly.

Personal Skills:

Empiricism- B

In life Lancer believed that the senses were the only valid means of uncovering knowledge. According to this idea, the laws of philosophy aren't infallible truths discovered by the intellect, but mere generalizations of past experience found to hold true. He thus fiercely opposed metaphysics and superstition.

This Skill allows Lancer to shut out any form of "sixth sense" in his vicinity. Skills reliant on extrasensory perception like Instinct and Revelation are weakened or sealed altogether around Lancer. At rank B or lower the sixth sense in question is negated entirely, while at higher ranks it's merely "dulled" by one ranking. This makes Lancer the perfect counter to foes who rely on their instincts to fight instead of tactical experience and observation.

Mystic Eyes- E
    Lancer was noted for the rapt, almost unnerving intensity of his gaze. His friend and fellow philosopher Rousseau described feeling woozy and spellbound after meeting Lancer's gaze. Unbeknownst even to Lancer himself he actually possessed Mystic Eyes of the "Charm" type. Those who make eye contact with Lancer will feel dizzy and weak at the knees, making it hard for them to focus properly.

As Lancer only possesses weak Mystic Eyes the charm is easily broken by those aware of its true nature.

Wisdom Of The Enlightened Scholar- B+
    A Skill Lancer possesses as one of the fathers of the Scottish Enlightenment. Being one of the foremost philosophers in his era, Lancer wields an unparalleled mastery of reason and logic. He can weave arguments in favor of a position to make it seem like the most obvious thing in the world, or make the opponent's position seem irredeemably foolish and absurd.

As this is an ability which appeals to the target's reason rather than a magical compulsion, it can't be negated by mental resistance Skills or Noble Phantasms.

Noble Phantasms
    Humean Fork
    Superstition Committed To Flames

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Mystery

A dual-pronged
    bident
    spear
    Lancer wields. Rather than a weapon he held in life, it's a crystallization of his famous saying.

Upon invoking its true name, the bident blazes to life in brilliant gold flames. Sublimating Lancer's rejection of the supernatural, this fire burns hotter and deals multiplied damage against targets rooted in fantasy and the occult. Servants whose legends are soaked deep in fantasy and mystery like King Arthur and Heracles will take extreme damage from this Noble Phantasm. Conversely, Servants mostly grounded in historical fact like Tesla and Mata Hari will only suffer the normal damage of the flames.

Since it isn't a weapon he ever used in life, Lancer isn't very experienced in wielding this Noble Phantasm. In combat he swings the bident wildly in clumsy unpracticed motions, relying on his natural unpredictability to render his attacks difficult to properly counter or defend against.

Inductive Breakdown
    Breakdown Of Inductive Logic

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Logic

A Noble Phantasm manifesting Lancer's skepticism of inductive reasoning.
    Upon invoking it, Lancer channels the concept "denial of logic" into his spear. This creates a localized breakdown in reality between the bident's prongs, a
    black hole
    singularity point
    where the World's laws no longer apply. Lancer then performs a single fierce thrust at the opponent. As it embodies a denial of empirical logic, defenses rooted in human logic and rationality are useless in blocking this Noble Phantasm.

Even if the opponent blocks it, this Noble Phantasm overturns the conclusion "blocking leads to the consequence of the thrust being blocked", piercing the opponent anyways in defiance of all logic. This Noble Phantasm thus insures a certain hit that can't be blocked or evaded through normal means. The only ways to evade are to stay out of the spear's range, keep Lancer from invoking it in the first place, or to possess a defense rooted in something beyond human reason like a certain British king's scabbard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'd been holding off on a few Servant sheets on the off chance they'd fit the next contest theme. Now that the contest is out I've decided to post up the ones that didn't fit, starting with this guy. Philosopher Servants are always fun (though tricky) to write, and I think I did a fairly good job getting down this guy's personality and rather abstruse philosophy into Servant form.

Thanks to 4score7years for coming up with the Wisdom Of The Enlightened Scholar Skill he used for his Thomas Hobbes sheet. It was a perfect fit for Hume. Also, the part about Rosseau's madness and suicide is almost certainly an urban legend, but I included it because it drove in Hume's regrets better. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    Due to that he doesnt fitt to the contest do i now finaly post him here

Jimmu
    (Lancer)

Personal Data

Height: 196 cm
    Weight: 89 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good/Evil (depending on the situation)
    Attribute: Earth, Heaven, Brynhildr's beloved
    Origin: Japan
    Weapon: Katana (Class unregarded)
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Archer, Rider, Assassin, Shielder, Caster, Ruler
    Likes: His land and its people, their archives, flavorful meals

Dislikes: The actual politics, Americans, disrespect
    Talents/Hobbies: to create Tea-composition,all skills expected from a Emporer
    Parameter:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: A
    Luck: A+
    Mana: A+
    NP:EX

Personality
    Jimmu is a serious and dutiful person who regards the dignity and respect of himself and others. Thus he is very appreciative for what his dominion has became (at least in the major details).

He appears on the outside as a very serious, modest and no-nonsense stoical man who rarely loses his composure. He is also one that appears to be quite uncaring and coldly tyrannical but it is the opposite in reality as he is a very sympathetic and affectionate man whose promises and oaths are ironclad. Similar to how he once swore to his parents that he would unite Japan under his rule to establish a basic balance between the deities, Yokai and humans in which he apparently succeeded.

Due to how he was not the oldest sibling of his parents he has in stark contrast to what later/today has became the tradition as he selected his youngest son as his successor but was unable to express it.

As he has through his Noble Phantasm, Nihon no meiyo no kishō received memories of his Japan until today, he has seen the atrocities of the last World War which were inflicted. As he views the Japanese citizens as his "children", his beloved subjects, he feels their mental traumas and scars as his own. Due to this he loathes and outright hates America and if summoned there in a Grail War he would forget his normally restrained and composed calm nature and thirst after compensation in the form of an equal massacre to "teach" the American citizens the pain and fear his subjects were forced to endure. As well he views the Americans due to their respectless demeanour they displayed in the last War as planarian without the capability to develop and see philosophical and cultural worth so he could have no hesitations to cause collateral damage. However he is even in his worst moods capable to reason and be proven the better.

This revenge and compensation craving demeanor is just the evidence for the love and affections he holds for his land. Also though he is in battle a calm and analytical combatant he possesses a good pronounced fighting spirit which is most likely a trait he received from Susanoo. However he has never in life truly lost his composure and broken out in a frenzy thus he has no Berserker aptitude.

He is after getting acquainted with someone better, a more approachable and quite likeable person. Though still keeping his divine dignity he'll show a rather laidback, even sometimes jovial behavior. Through this he was amongst his men (and women as he had quite many female fighters in his army) quite liked. He was not an "Iskander" but he was a ruler who gave his subjects the feeling of affection and justice. He protected them from all harm and if he was not able to prevent it he took equal and cold compensation. However as a man of morals and honor he does under some circumstances show mercy.

He sees all Japanese Heroic Spirits especially the Tenno and Shoguns as well as some noble warriors as the embodied pride of his nation but as he is the oldest Japanese Hero he views all
    Heroic Spirits born later as his "children". But unlike a certain Roman colleague he doesn't boisterously praise them or display "Oya-baka" tendencies as that would injure their dignity. As a father he can be seen as the father who if you walk together in public acts dignified and stoically prideful but if alone in the family a quite affectionate "To-san". The only exception in his behavior towards the Japanese Servants is Oda Nobunaga for her disrespect. Thus if they should cross paths she'd be very thoroughly punished and corrected as he can't tolerate such traits in his "children".

Due to his enhanced memories he has contempt for American Heroic Spirits except perhaps some Indian ones which remind him of people from his time. Due to the long lasting rivalry of their lands he as split opinions on Chinese originating Heroic Spirits, though he doesn't hold them in the same degree of contempt as American ones. He is however curious on those from areas unknown to him as he would like to invite them before the actual battles to a tea and hold a fruitful conversation not unlike to what occurred during the fourth Grail War of Fuyuki.

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title them a "Magus Killer".

Due to his Divine Yokai Blood he is in possesion of high resistance against Thaumaturgies. Also he possesses additional resistance against Thaumaturgies that are rooted in China or Japan.

Personal Skills:

Sōshi-sha no ken'i (Authority of the Founding Father): EX
    Is the representation of one's founding of a nation and dynasty, in his case Nippon/Japan. He was not only the founder of a nation that still exists today, he's as well in it celebrated, worshipped and prayed for by his subjects respectively the citizens of Japan today.

This Skill aside from donating him the effects of
    Imperial Privilege EX, grants him the resistance against Skills and Noble Phantasms that are based on the authority of a king or royalty, and the negation of weakening effects.

The included skillsets of Imperial Privilege are: Military Tactics A+, Charisma A , Disengage B, Magecraft A++, Eye of Mind A+++, Clairvoyance A, Revelation C~, amongst other Skills of exquisite taste.

Tenn no Shison (Descendant of the Heaven): A+

Is the crystallized ancestry of heavenly or holy beings, in Jimmu's case that from Divine Yokais amongst them the deity Amaterasu, the Hime Toyotama, Wadatsumi and Susanoo.

Beside giving one a holy attributed divine core, this Skill allows one to invoke "prayers" to the heaven which would be answered in the form of at this rank advantageous interventions. Like an incoming arrow will be knocked aside by a wind gust, or granting him certain traits and abillities of the ancestor's kind. Like through Wadatsumi's blood in him Jimmu gained a vastly improved Mana capacity, the ability to transform into a dragon for a short time, granting his grandchildren the blessing that no waters shall harm him and enabling him to travel unimpeded by water. This enables him to walk on water, having the innate abillity to command water and its inhabitants, as well the abillity to evoke a Dragon's breath. Through Amaterasu he receives her blessings in the form of enhanced resistance against illusions, fire and charm. As well he by her kitsune body receives characteristics along with Wadatsumi's dragon one traits of a Hanyou. In his case he has fox ears and pronounced nails (that are able to be used as claws). As well he receives Susanoo's innate warfare prowess and the Instinct Skill as well the authority to govern over the winds and storms.

Protection of the Heavenly Dragonfly: EX
    A Skill corresponding to one of Jimmu's famous anecdotes. Upon finally obtaining the throne of whole Nippon he stood at the Nara mountains, spectating and enjoying the view of his new territory. When a mosquito tried to steal Jimmu's royal and divine blood a divine dfragonfly, Akitsu prevented this by killing the bloodsucker. As a Skill it now protects Jimmu against attacks, Skills or Noble Phantasms that contain absorptive aspects. Like if a vampiric being tries to steal his blood they are blocked and a dragonfly is summoned whose strength corresponds to the threat the assailant posed. For example as answer to a normal mosquito will appear a mundane dragonfly. But if the culprit is a Servant a Phantasmal Beast dragonfly will appear with corresponding magnitude which is determined by the Divinity or monstrosity-causing Skills existing within the Servant. In which way it is possible to summon a Divine or Demonic Beast dragonfly but in either case the summoned dragonfly is always obedient to Jimmu.

Beside that this Skill allows Jimmu to take contractless control over dragonflies and ascend them to the rank of Phantasmal Beasts. The Akitsu summoned through this Skill are unaffected by this ability.

Noble Phantasm

Spear of the Heavenly descendance
    Amenonuhoku

A+
    Anti-Territory (Anti-Army)
    Is the spear which once the deity couple Izanami and Izanagi used to create the primordial landmass Onogoroshima. Although Jimmu didn't possess the spear in life he has by conquest and claiming successful authority of whole Japan also obtained the authority to wield this spear. Amenonukoku is a highly decorated and ornate spear which is not a naginata nor one of the Yari Spear common nowadays as it has characteristics that are to a minor degree comparable with Gae spears of the Celts but only in terms of base blueprints. It possesses a double edged blade type which resembles a slightly broader Omi-yari and is colored crimson-red which's "Habaki" position is highly decorated with multicolored mosaics that show a spiral shaped "yin-yang" motif and the outlines of the first Japanese island on the outer borders. Then Sakura shaped ornamentation are directly under the mosaic under which are in primordial "Kanji" letters engraved the name "Izanagi + -nami". Then the is rod rilled in a spiral pattern and loaded with greyish-red orbs and the rod itself is teal colored and at the end dome shaped.

The spear possesses as passive attribute foremost an Anti-Water affinity as that all damage caused on water-bounded/amphibian creatures is increased. Then the spear has an additional ability to shroud itself in a spume-like cloak which possesses weak water attributes and acts as a "Seal". Jimmu's water powers are enhanced as long as Amenonuhoku is in this state. In this state it looks as if the spear was entirely made of water as Jimmu is able to (seemingly) elongate it and use it in various forms. Also as long as the seal is active, True Name discernment Skills are rendered unable to reveal Jimmu's true Name. As well all of his non Class-Skills are unable to be seen by the Master's Clairvoyance nor analyzing Servant Skills.

Jimmu is able the unleash the spear's FUIN by the true Name release. It is released after which the spume cloak transforms into a water vortex storm which can be used as distraction as it robs the opponent of their senses. Then as Amenonuhoku's ornaments are shining Jimmu is able to choose from two applications. The first is to shoot it at a single opponent in which case the spear shoots a drill-like rainbow vortex that pierces the opponent with the force to create continents. In this case the Mana output and magnitude is comparable with an Anti-World type strike.

The second application is that which created the primordial Japan Onogoroshima. Namely that Jimmu is (optionally) levitated by the vortex in the air where he then throws the spear from out the eye of the storm downwards towards the ground where it then detonates in a rainbow-like nova. After which the terrain is a shining magma-like landscape which is then treated as Jimmu's territory through which his secondary Noble Phantasm Amenonuhoku- Claiming of the mortal Earth becomes usable. Beside that a strong magical Bounded Field oozes up from the earth that claims even the air for the Emperor. Within the field Jimmu's fame boost is maximised and also that of other Japanese Heroic Spirits.

Claiming of the mortal Earth
    Amenonuhoku
    A+
    Anti-Army(Territory)
    Is a Noble Phantasm that's only usable after Jimmu's throw of the spear and erecting his territory. It is a crystallization of Jimmu's claim of Japan. Thus it would if Jimmu is on Japanese territory be able to be used without the condition of having claimed the territory through Spear of Heavenly Descendance as it is already in Jimmu's possession. To invoke this Noble Phantasm Jimmu chants this phrase:

"I came from heaven, been created by the forces of the World."
    "I saw the atrocities and wonders of it but keeped striving until I fulfilled my vow."
    "So be it again, that i take the earth again in possession."
    Ningen no daichi o yōkyū suru

After this the claimed area is for a short time glowing like a reddish rainbow. After which Jimmu is capable of shaping the land to his very whim. He is able to exert his authority as Izanagi's and Izanami's successor of the land through which he can terraform it. Like letting mountains grow and pierce the sky, forcing fallow land to show hospitality and house crops and trees, letting the desert spew water on the surface and so on.

During the abidance within the territory Jimmu is capable of bestowing allies with blessings and can negate territory based abilities. Combat wise Jimmu is able to let stone spears grow out of the ground into the air, create avalanches of stones or ice, let trees grow and use their bodywork as piercing tendrils, let them shoot their leaves like shurikens of the Ninja warriors of his land, let the earth open its own maw and devour the foe etc. As well Jimmu is able to simulate the phenomenon of the spatial interferences inside but out of all the available applications this one drains the most Mana.

Also as this Noble Phantasm grants total authority and domination over the area Jimmu is capable of outright negating fully territory claiming or location targeting abilities (such as Skills or Noble Phantasms) of conceptual nature like Blood Fort Andromeda as example if he should wish. Or he is alternatively capable of changing the "ownership" of them towards himself or to a other target like his Master as example. The exception is Fortress type Noble Phantasms which must be taken and snatched from the owner "manually". But Jimmu is still able to isolate the building in the form of changing the Leyline Mana flow to "starve it out" by disabling their capability to absorb environmental Mana, thus forcing the eenmy Servant to fully sustain the Fortress through their own (respectively their Master's) Mana reserves further pressured by the pressure of (Jimmus's) World. However if Jimmu has succesfully conquered the Fortress is Jimmu (like with Noble Phantasm respectively abillities of the above mentioned types under certain circumstances) able to claim them for himself for the remainder of his incarnation as new owner and treat them fully as his own Noble Phantasm etc.

Nihon no meiyo no kishō (Insignia of Japanese Honor)

EX
    --
    Is the sublimation of Japan's symbols of culture and Jimmu's legacy as first of all Tenno.

This Noble Phantasm grants him foremost access to various founded objects as Noble Phantasms. Their individual accessibility depends on Jimmu's currently summoned Class but in any case it grants him access to the three Royal Insignia of Japan (Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, Yata-no-Kagami, Yasakani-no-Magatama) whom he was the first owner of.

But this Noble Phantasm contains much more. Namely that it grants Jimmu the memories of Japan as it grants him the records of it but not (entirely) that which the Servant normally receives from the Throne of Heroes respectively Gods. Instead it grants him the records of the World through which he otained the knowledge of the entire history of Japan after his ultimate death, regardless if the stories found their path onto paper. Through this he is basically able to recognize all Japanese Heroic Spirits if they should be present in a Grail War. He has also received the memories of the trauma his land has suffered. In short it grants him a specialized Version of Retrocognition which is bound by his dominion.

Through this he has also received the records of the past Grail Wars. Due to this he can also recognize if a Servant has already been once summoned and this effect of this Noble Phantasm can't be nullified by the Grail itself. Through this same ability he is also able to recall summonings in the past. As well he is through this able to do the same to other Servants and grant others a "clearness" of themselves.

Curiously he has not only obtained actual cultural or political knowledge but also knowledge of fictional nature, as he now also seems to have knowledge of anime and manga.

Through Nihon no meiyo no kisho amenable Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:
    Yata no Kagami
    A+
    Anti-World

The mirror that was used alongside the Magatamas to lure Amaterasu out of her cave. As such the Yata-no-Kagami possesses the abillity of scrying into parallel worlds and creating portals to them. Like through this he can from the outside enter Reality Marbles, or use it through using the sun as "perspective" to see from the sky.

As the mirror was used to locate Amaterasu it possesses the abillity to locate Servants with divinity or similarly mystical bearing beings. Also the mirror's true abillity is the operations of parallel worlds and it can harness the Imaginery Numbers Phenomenon as that the mirror was once even capable of resurrecting the deity Izanami. As well the mirror possesses the abillity of absorption and release like to collect the energy of the sun and unleash it as a divine inferno as example. But as Caster respectively Shielder its whole capability may be unleashed (at the boundary of the Servant's saint graph).

Yasakani no Magatama:
    A+
    --

Were once created by the Tamanoya no Mikoto which gave 500 of them to Susanoo who gave them to his sister which used them to create countless other deities. Later as Amaterasu shut herself into a cave out of fear from her brother the Magatama were used to find the cave in conjunction with the Yata no Kagami. Afterwards the cave was pinpointed and the arguments and efforts of the different deities had failed to convince her to leave the cave.

So they had enchanted 56 Magatamas and hung them in a certain pattern on the five hundred branches bearing Sakaki trees. Where every part of each Magatama was in an minuscule amount imbued with different enchantments. It succeeded in luring Amaterasu out of the cave. As she spectated the decorated tree she has surprised by her bowing brother Susanoo who presented her "Kusanagi"…

As a Noble Phantasm this manifests in a different form depending on his Class. In his Lancer form it appears as a necklace in at least this Knight-Class and also 18 of the total Magatamas are summonable. The Magatamas are divine jewels full of primordial mysteries (True Ether). Thus if they are worn their Mana will flow through the wearer and strengthen them. In Jimmu's case they grant him a full rank up in all stats beside Luck at the risk to overload his body.

The jewels are highly durable as they can even withstand one strike of a Servant, and Jimmu is able to let one jewel out of the chain by briefly dispelling the thread. As the Magatamas are magical jewels of the highest level can they be used in an similar but hopelessly superior way to modern Jewel Magecraft. Like that one jewel worn as talisman grants one boosts in their physical performance and Magic Resistance equal to C Rank on an normal human. They can be used as grenades in which case one can unleash an explosion which equals to a Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm and would be able to harm if not outright kill a resilient Servant like Heracles.

Aside from that the jewels can also be used in a medicinal way. By swallowing them the body will be completely healed from all illnesses and deformities such that even the regeneration of destroyed organs or to restore complete limbs into birth perfection. the swallower also will be rejuvenated into their physical prime but the cost is that they are tormented by lethal-like pains that are as extreme as to feel every cell in their body penetrated by a ripping heat as if a burning needle were driven through every single cell. After 5~ minutes the user is completely healed, freed of every curse (even self-Geas), and their physical and Thaumaturgic capabilities are enhanced permanently. Also should be the recipient be not a Mage their nerves are to a varying degree transformed into Magic Circuits. But in either case it's guaranteed that they are fully functional and all changes becoming inheritable. The healed are now in possession of enhanced poison resistance of magical nature and completely against mundane. Also they are now immune against normal illnessess and STDs are fully banished from them. Coital partners are freed from illnessess of these kinds and also healed to a certain degree. Also the recipient now possesses a Divinity from D~C Rank.

Because the Magatamas were once enchanted they are able to detect a being that possesses divinity or is blessed by divine favor. In such case the Magatamas glow with a different color depending on the divine nature. War deities let them glow crimson, fertility or harvest deities greenish, justice/order deities whitish, trickster/chaos deities purple, love violet, death or destruction deities blackish, Elemental deities glow distinctly in the corresponding color of their element like red for fire, brown for earth, et cetera. The jewels will also point in the being's direction and vibrate if the target is in the vicinity.

Kusanagi no Tsurugi
    A+
    Anti-Army (Living)

The presumably most famous mythical sword which once Jimmu's uncle the war deity Susanoo excavated out of the remnants of the eight headed dragon. But what was never written down is that it was originally a sword forged by the planet itself presumably similar in nature to Excaliber but its initial nature is nonetheless irepairably lost. It was once swallowed by the young Yamata-no-Orochi as it gobbled down its prey as it was lying behind. The dragon was fortunate that it didn't slice him up from the inside.

From then on the digestive juices started to dissolve the sword which's original energy leaked directly in his stomach, strengthening the dragon's growth and hostility. As well it functions as Gastrolith as it cut countless beasts and human carcasses and finished the unfortunate ones that were swallowed alive. Then as Susanoo drew it out of the dragon's body it was shrouded in a thick miasma cloud. Through the centuries of being drained in the dragon's digestive fluids and the death mud of the beast's preys the sword's old holiness gradually eroded. What remained in its place was an unholy hatred from those the dragon killed. Stained in the dragon's blood it became no longer a holy sword but a demonic blade of slaughter.

Susanoo knew that with such a malevolant sword he would never obtain Amaterasu's forgiveness so he forged a magical Saya (which in another Class may be a Noble Phantasm in its own right). Even though he was not known as a smith his wish to reconcile enabled him to do it. Although the hatred of the dragon's own prey as well the beast's own were strong Susanoo's zeal was greater. Highly abberant for a war deity he desired the sword not to fill his battle rage, but to obtain redemption for the havoc he wrought. So he succeeded in forging a sheath that only a remorseful war-god could create. As he stuck it in the Saya sealed the sword and transformed it into a katana that he offered to Amaterasu as a present.

After its purpose was fulfilled Ame No Murakumo was left unused for a while. Many years later it was eventually brought down to earth from heaven by Ninigi no Mikoto and then over handed to Jimmu. During this timeframe Jimmu got a visit from Susanoo in a moon shining night who told him of the true form of his sword and its true nature to warn him.

In its katana form it has a greenish golden hilt and its blade possesses grass ear-like patterns. As a Noble Phantasm Kusanagi possesses superior cutting abillities such that it is able to pierce all defensive layers of a phantasmal being. Thus it can even pierce the Nemean Lion Pelt as example. Through Susanoo it has also acquired storm attributes as it is able to create storms in a Mana Burst-like fashion on its own unregarded to its user albeit its true potential still depends on the wielder. Jimmu is as he wielded it during his life perfectly versed in its wieldership. He is able to control its storm capabilities freely and either shroud the blade in a magical storm-cloud or to enlarge its blade in the same manner. When Kusanagi's true name is released a giant vortex forms around the sword which Jimmu can then shoot as a beam that equals an Anti-Fortress strike.

But as Jimmu is in possession of Amaterasu and Susanoo's blood and furthermore even dragon blood he can unleash the sword's hidden power. In his hands the ear-like patterns start glowing red and he is able to release its seal as like Susanoo once said to his nephew that he placed a condition on the seal that only he who bears his and or Amaterasu's blood is able to release the seal. After which the sword then takes on a European broadsword-like form similar to Excalibur. But its once straight edge is now jagged and the sword is clouded in a thick dark miasma of pure contempt and hatred.

In this state the blade possesses Anti-Human, Anti-Beast and Anti-Dragon attributes. In short it deals doubled damage firstly because it was used to cut its prey that were in Orochi's stomach and second by having bathed in the varying bodily fluids of the slain dragon. Due to this the sword would better fit vengeance driven cursed knight than an honorable warrior. As such Jimmu has never once in his life freed the sword's seal because then its miasmic aura flows freely to its wielder, empowering him and normally claiming possession of its owner. But because Jimmu possesses the blood of Watatsumi, one of the highest dragons, as well the blood of the dragon-slayer in him he can prevent this possessive property and is able to use the sword like its sealed form. But here instead of storms the sword spreads its hatred like Angra Mainyu, its contempt in a miasmic plasma which could be used in various shapes but Jimmu does at least in this Class follow some self-restrictions...

Kashihara-jingū
    C++~
    Fortress

The temple built to commemorate the spot where Jimmu allegedly ascended to the throne of Japan. Due to how the Kashihara-shrine was built not by Jimmu and quite recently namely at the end of the 19th century this Noble Phantasm has obtained its relatively low rank. But the rank should not deceive its versatility nor powers
    because the Kashira Complex was built for Jimmu. Although Jimmu's own palace-structure wasn't anywhere recorded due to Nihon Meiyo no Kisho's evoked memories of the land and the wish of his citizens to rebuild his once shining palace it has ignited an "Innocent Monster" like effect. The records of Jimmu's palace through Nihon no meiyo no kishō in combination with the faith of the Japanese citizens have caused the Kashira-Jingu to become the "vessel" for Jimmu's palace as both buildings have "merged into one" so through the modern temple Jimmu's palace is reborn.

As a Noble Phantasm it has been sublimated into the Palace-Temple Complex of Jimmu which is three square kilometers. It consists of the main palace which contains Jimmu's throne hall with a connected officer bureau and a dining hall with attached central kitchen, as well as some officer barracks. Beside the main building and through a corridor is a connected treasury. Beside that is a warrior barrack which was divided into one for the male fighters and on the other side of the main building's corridors were the quarters for the female fighters and maids.

Then behind the main building are the personal chambers of Jimmu in an extra building which also houses the personal rooms of Jimmu's "most loyal servants" (which in reality were his dearest friends so that he could around them be completely himself) as well as his personal workshop and weaponry. Then there's a big bathhouse which is located between the main building and females' staff chambers and divided into gender separated and mixed areas as well as three private Emperor bathrooms.

On the other area of the royal palace are rice-fields and other use-plantings. Between them and the main building complex are a central warehouse. Western seen from the fields are accommodations for the farmers. On the other side of the royal district is a forest and mountain blessed by the deities.

Eastern from the fields is located a great pond which is blessed by Watatsumi and Susanoo as well as connected to Watatsumi's kingdom.

And through the merging of the two building complexes the ground also possesses the Tomb of Kashihara which is the symbolized adoration towards the first Tenno.

Jimmu is capable of either just summoning parts of the Temple-district like a certain building, ground the replacement of one single room in a Territory Creation-like fashion or to summon the whole district. But even given Jimmu's quite large internal Mana reserves he is especially outside Japan unable to summon the whole district for more than a full day unsupported.

In the district Jimmu and all other Japanese Heroic Spirits' fame boost is maximized. As well it possesses the following features:

Although Jimmu's personal companions were nowhere documented he will never forget the hearts of his old comrades. He is able to summon them and through Nihon Meiyo no Kishon Jimmu can emulate their never shared history to give them back personality and prowess through which he is able to fully summon some of his old palace guards. Most of them are especially for Knight Class or the primarily melee oriented Berserker Class Servants only useful for buying some time. But under them are five fighters which were Jimmu's dearest friends whose strength enables them in their individual way to fight on equal grounds with enemy Servants.

Jimmu is by summoning the palace's blessed forest or hill able to summon Guardian Kami serving Yokai as guards whose strength also vary in the same way as his guardsmen.

Jimmu is able to make use of the resources of his palace grounds like to harvest the summoned plant fields which are now additionally blessed by the deities. This results in that they are now besides quite tasty also possessing healing and strengthening properties. He can also summon the warehouse or the Treasury,which are filled with groceries,raw material for Noblephantasm-class armory/weaponry,potions etc..

In the tomb Jimmu is capable of for a short time creating a gateway to draw some power from his main body on the Throne of Heroes. As Caster and Ruler the tomb may possess additional properties.

and due to being Jimmu's ground he is able to use Claiming of the Mortal Earth- Amenonuhoku here without needing to set it up with his spear first.

Feedbacks are Always welcome
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 1st, 2019 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Jimmu: I know I didn't mention this in my review over PM, but I think you could stand to spoiler-tag the second set of NPs he obtains through Nihon No Meiyo No Kisho. Just to make his NP section feel a little less crowded, and since they are technically "sub-NPs" rather than ones he possesses in their own right. Aside from that I'd say the sheet looks pretty good. Quite powerful, but given his level of fame it's far more justifiable than giving the same treatment to a far more minor figure like Nefrosobek. And you did a good job of fleshing out his personality section. He looks like he'd be an interesting character to encounter in a Grail War...

Also, do you have any thoughts on my Lancer Hume?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Jimmu: I know I didn't mention this in my review over PM, but I think you could stand to spoiler-tag the second set of NPs he obtains through Nihon No Meiyo No Kisho. Just to make his NP section feel a little less crowded, and since they are technically "sub-NPs" rather than ones he possesses in their own right. Aside from that I'd say the sheet looks pretty good. Quite powerful, but given his level of fame it's far more justifiable than giving the same treatment to a far more minor figure like Nefrosobek. And you did a good job of fleshing out his personality section. He looks like he'd be an interesting character to encounter in a Grail War...

Also, do you have any thoughts on my Lancer Hume?
    TThanks i have already put the three Insignia under a spoiler tag.

and your Hume is quite good a interesting Lancer which would give in a grailwar a interesting touch !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 2nd, 2019 at 05:51 AM.

“Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Ruler
    True Name: Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone
    Epithet: Saint Francis of Assisi
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Christianity

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    NP: C+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: A
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class.

Personal Skills:
    Animal Communication: B
    Animal Communication is communication of intention with animals that do not speak a "language of words". Since it's not like the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed.

And as he went on his way, with great fervour, St Francis lifted up his eyes, and saw on some trees by the wayside a great multitude of birds; and being much surprised, he said to his companions, “Wait for me here by the way, whilst I go and preach to my little sisters the birds”; and entering into the field, he began to preach to the birds which were on the ground, and suddenly all those also on the trees came round him, and all listened while St Francis preached to them, and did not fly away until he had given them his blessing.
    The only saint who ever made an attempt to preach to all manner of living creatures. Though he receives no intelligible response back by any human speech, Francis is able to at least dictate his intention to all animals. It seems his existence as a “holy wildman” allows him to understand subtle nuances to a higher degree than others.

Saint of the Forest: A
    Saint of the Forest is a Skill representing Saint Francis’ deep connections to the forest. Upon perceiving a forest, Francis’ attack power raises.

St Francis being left alone, and there being no dwelling in the island in which he could take shelter, entered into a thick part of the wood all overgrown with brambles and other creeping plants, and forming as it were a kind of hut, there he began to pray and enter into the contemplation of divine things.
    Renowned for his deep love of nature, Francis would find any excuse to pray in open nature rather than the confines of a church. Francis has been described as a nature mystic, one who finds God in the vast and beautiful fields of nature. Everything spoke to Francis of the infinite love of God. Trees, worms, lonely flowers by the side of the road—all were saints gazing up into the face of God. A forest’s edge was also the site of Francis’ miracle; the pacification of the Beast of Gubbio.

Discernment of the Poor: B
    Discernment of the Poor is insight to see through the opponent's character and attribute.

At the beginning of his conversion, therefore, blessed Francis, as the Savior's true imitator and disciple, gave himself with all eagerness, all longing, all determination to searching for, finding, and embracing holy poverty. He did so neither wavering under adversity nor fearing injury, neither shirking effort nor shunning bodily discomfort, in order to achieve his desire: to reach her to whom the Lord had entrusted the keys of the kingdom of heaven.

He eagerly began to go about the streets and piazzas of the city, as a curious explorer diligently looking for her whom his
    Lady Poverty
    soul loved
    . He asked those standing about, inquired of those who came near him: "Have you seen her whom my soul loves?" But that saying was hidden from them as though it was barbaric. Not understanding him, they told him: "We do not know what you’re saying. Speak to us in our own language and we will answer you."

At that time there was no voice and no sense among Adam's children of being willing to converse with or to speak to anyone about poverty. They hated it with a vengeance, as they do even today, and could not speak peacefully to anyone asking about it. Therefore, they answered him as they would a stranger and declared that they did not know anything of what he was seeking.
    Born and raised into a wealthy Italian noble family, Francis had once been a knight before throwing it all away upon witnessing a leper with the visage of Jesus. Within poverty, there is truth. Within truth, there is salvation. This was the justification used by Francis to reject any and all of life’s comforts, becoming a champion for voluntary poverty. From the vantage point of the very worms beneath the dirt, Francis looks up and sees all as it truly is.

Fiery Passion: A+
    The flame that burns hot within the soul of the devout, yet one who holds patronage over protection from the harmful effects of such a roaring flame. The internal power core of a mere human, supercharged by raw intensity.

The unique Skill of the Saint of Assisi, it’s derived from his general personality that was sanctified and compounded upon to an exponential degree due to a certain event. Francis personally witnessed the Angel of God made manifest, a burning seraph whose intense love seared his soul--just as it snuffed out the fading eyesight of the saint in a single stroke. Though made blind, the fire of the seraph had for a time been reflected in Francis’ eyes, bringing the saint’s eyes and soul closer to the seraph’s by its very proximity.

Holy fire can be thus be released from Francis’ body, a phenomenon directly linked to the passion he exhibits for any event currently happening to him. The greatest example of Francis’ internal fire occurred when he was subjected to a trial-by-fire by the Muslim sultan al-Kamil. Attempting to entertain rapprochement with the Muslims during the Fifth Crusade, Francis strode over burning coals at the behest of al-Kamil. Completely unaffected, Francis declared that the fire that burned within him burned hotter than the fire around him.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Even a Monster is Not Beyond Saving
    Brother Wolf

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Demonic
    Range: 1-10
    Max Targets: 1

A gargantuan wolf once stalked the lands of Gubbio, Italy.

So terrible and so fierce was this wolf, that it devoured every living creature it laid eyes on. At some point it developed a taste for the flesh of men, raising the wolf to the level of a true Monstrous Beast. Defense against the creature was useless, as it tore through even armor in an effort to feed its demonic appetite.

Saint Francis heard of the plight of the people of Gubbio, and resolved to visit this creature. Upon arriving, the wolf immediately leapt for the saint’s throat, Francis interrupting the attack by making the sign of the cross and addressing the wolf directly.

“Come hither, brother wolf; I command thee, in the name of Christ, neither to harm me nor anybody else.” Marvellous to tell, no sooner had St Francis made the sign of the cross, than the terrible wolf, closing his jaws, stopped running, and coming up to St Francis, lay down at his feet as meekly as a lamb. And the saint thus addressed him: “Brother wolf, thou hast done much evil in this land, destroying and killing the creatures of God without his permission; yea, not animals only hast thou destroyed, but thou hast even dared to devour men, made after the image of God; for which thing thou art worthy of being hanged like a robber and a murderer. All men cry out against thee, the dogs pursue thee, and all the inhabitants of this city are thy enemies; but I will make peace between them and thee, O brother wolf, is so be thou no more offend them, and they shall forgive thee all thy past offences, and neither men nor dogs shall pursue thee any more.” Having listened to these words, the wolf bowed his head, and, by the movements of his body, his tail, and his eyes, made signs that he agreed to what St Francis said.
    Though Brother Wolf had never actually left Gubbio before his recorded death, he accompanies Francis as a friend and brother--completing his ranger aesthetic. Large enough to ride, Brother Wolf exhibits the speed and strength of a normal wolf scaled up to his outlandish size.

There’s more, however.

Upon the pacification of Brother Wolf, Francis admonished the townspeople of Gubbio for fearing the jaws of a mere wolf, when there are much greater evils to be concerned with. It was the belief of the townspeople that Brother Wolf had represented a physical incarnation of a Hellmouth--the “jaws of Hell” personified as belonging to a huge monster, a trope of medieval Anglo-Saxon art--this fear is what had truly paralyzed them against action.

But the flames of Hell are nothing to the fire that burns within Francis.

Using his own being as a catalyst, the burning Hell that Brother Wolf’s sharp mouth had once implied has been overwritten with the burning love Francis and Brother Wolf show for all living beings. Divine light shines through Brother Wolf’s fangs, using bite attacks with a heat index high enough to turn even the giant canine’s slobber into molten lava. Extra efficacy applied to Demonic targets, which also happen to be the only targets for Francis.

Lore:
    Saint Francis of Assisi, born Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone, informally named as Francesco, was an Italian Catholic friar, deacon and preacher. He founded the men's Order of Friars Minor, the women's Order of Saint Clare, the Third Order of Saint Francis and the Custody of the Holy Land. Francis is one of the most venerated religious figures in history.

Pope Gregory IX canonized Francis on 16 July 1228. Along with Saint Catherine of Siena, he was designated the Patron saint of Italy. He later became associated with patronage of animals and the natural environment, and it became customary for Catholic and Anglican churches to hold ceremonies blessing animals on his feast day of 4 October. In 1219, he went to Egypt in an attempt to convert the Sultan to put an end to the conflict of the Crusades. By this point, the Franciscan Order had grown to such an extent that its primitive organizational structure was no longer sufficient. He returned to Italy to organize the Order. Once his community was authorized by the Pope, he withdrew increasingly from external affairs. Francis is also known for his love of the Eucharist. In 1223, Francis arranged for the first Christmas live nativity scene. According to Christian tradition, in 1224 he received the stigmata during the apparition of Seraphic angels in a religious ecstasy, which would make him the second person in Christian tradition after St. Paul (Galatians 6:17) to bear the wounds of Christ's Passion. He died during the evening hours of 3 October 1226, while listening to a reading he had requested of Psalm 142.

Creator Notes:
    The decision to take on Francis was at least partly inspired by gyro’s excellent Saint Christopher sheet, who I’m sure Francis would be able to chat with even as a werewolf.
    I’m a bit surprised Francis hasn’t shown up yet, and if he has I haven’t seen anything personally.

I don’t know why I had a feeling this October’s contest would somehow be a subversion of the usual spooky theme, so I whipped him up in case he fit some sort of criteria. Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Bugs; October 2nd, 2019 at 03:17 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    True Name: David Hume
    An extremely interesting servant, kinda similar in idea to a project I have with Lord Kelvin, actually the same class. My only question is wether his agility could be called a little high for his relative age as a servant. Must say, the coolest part is probably the NPs' as you took concepts and made conceptual weapons that reflect them well, unlike some other conceptual NPs' I've seen, including my own.

True Name: Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone
    Again, a great sheet, and probably the one with the most included reasons for a while, which really help contextualise the ideas you put forward, making it so much easier to get behind.

Overall, nice sheets!

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Garnet Wolseley

Alignment
    : Lawful Neutral

Alternate Classes: Archer, Assassin

Armament: Rifle and cavalry sword.

Strength- C+
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- B
    NP- A+

Personality
    Stoical and patriotic. In words and actions Rider is the very image of a perfect soldier; disciplined, without fear and more than anything utterly loyal to his home country of Britain. However, Rider shows a different side to himself in battle. Though his dignified expression doesn't change, Rider clearly revels in conflict and bloodshed. He's a beast wrapped in human skin, a fact which Rider himself freely admits.

Though he gives the airs of a noble knight, Rider is fundamentally a pragmatic person. He doesn't have any qualms using deceptive or underhanded strategies to prevail. Ambushing the enemy while they're sleeping, spreading rumors that he'll attack from one direction and then advancing from another, all kinds of dishonorable tactics lie within Rider's repertoire. If it's to insure his nation's prosperity, Rider will dye his hands in any kind of disgrace.

Rider values achievements above all else. He can't stand those pompous fools who run their mouth about their own superiority without ever proving their worth on the battlefield. Wealth and social status are meaningless in war, the only things that matter are the absolute strength to seize victory by whatever means necessary. Thus Rider is surprisingly egalitarian despite inheriting a good deal of the bigotry expected of a British soldier in his era. He regards most people as fools, but will show great respect to those who prove their worth to him in battle or otherwise.

Attitude to his Master
    Rider's relationship to his Master is that of a soldier to their commander. He'll do his best to serve them faithfully, though still arguing back against orders he considers unwise. As Rider is a man who doesn't suffer fools gladly, he'll get along poorly with arrogant or pompous Masters. Though Rider acts the part of a loyal soldier, his loyalty is fundamentally to Britain itself and not his Master.

Thus Rider won't hesitate to mercilessly betray his Master if they go against what he sees as Britain's best interests. For that reason Rider will usually keep the true nature of his wish secret from his Master, merely stating that he wants to claim the Grail for Britain. Ultimately, Rider treats his Master as nothing more than a tool to fulfill his wish for "Britain's salvation".

Wish on the Holy Grail
    Given Rider's patriotism, it can be expected that he would seek the Holy Grail to secure it as a treasure for Britain. However, that isn't his true wish. Rider is actually disgusted with the present state of his country, seeing it as a pitiful shadow of its former power and glory. Years of peace have dulled Britain's spirit, making it weak and indolent.

Thus Rider's wish on the Grail is to spark another worldwide war. In the cradle of chaos and violence Britain could be born anew, its warlike spirit rekindled and ready to take its rightful place atop the world stage. The massive loss of life that would surely accompany such a calamity means nothing to Rider. Anything to make his country strong and proud as it was in the past.

Dislikes: stagnation, pompous fools
    Talents: surprise attacks, defending imperialism
    Natural Enemy: Mahatma Gandhi

Class Skills:

Riding- A+

The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, even Phantasmal and Divine Beasts can be ridden, but not Dragons. While as a soldier in the British Army he certainly knew his way around a horse, there's no anecdotes of Rider mounting mythical beasts in his legend. Rider only attains such a high rank so he can properly use his first Noble Phantasm.

Magic Resistance- E+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank it doesn't cancel spells at all but merely reduces the damage somewhat. Having lived in the modern day and never encountered Magecraft in life, Rider sports only a minimal rank in this Skill by virtue of his Class Container. However, due to his Imperialism Skill, Rider's magical defenses improve when targeted by spells that originate from outside of Britain.

Personal Skills:

All Sir Garnet- EX
    A sublimation of the famous saying regarding Rider's prowess on the battlefield. No matter how desperate or hopeless the battle seemed, as long as Rider was there his men would be assured victory was still within reach. "It's all Sir Garnet" become an expression meaning roughly "It'll be okay" or "everything is in order".

As one whose very name became a byword for success, Rider is imbued in an "aura of victory" that follows his every action. This Skill allows Rider to alter the result of any failed check or saving throw into a successful one. However, it can only be used once per day. Despite appearances, this isn't a blessing from a goddess of victory but a culmination of Rider's overwhelming talent and efforts from life.

Imperialism- A++

A Skill denoting the act of colonizing foreign peoples and subjugating them to its will carried out by the British Empire. Rider's many battles were all for the sake of preserving British imperialism abroad, so he has a high rank in this Skill. Grants Rider a great damage bonus while attacking foes who hail from parts of the world historically colonized by the British Empire, or those who opposed the British Empire in life.

Calm And Collected- B
    The ability to stay calm and keep a level head in any kind of situation. As well as negating mental interference, this Skill allows one to calmly analyze the situation to decide the best course of action. Rider was known for being able to keep his cool in even the fiercest battles. As bullets whizzed past him, as his men were cut down in droves, Rider's determined expression never faltered.

Even when Rider took an artillery shell that blew off a good chunk of his face, he wasn't deterred and insisted on trying to return to the fight the moment he'd recovered from surgery.

Conceptual Improvement (Army)- B

The special right and unfair advantage of improving any tool, from any time or place. A sword becomes sharper, a bow becomes stronger, an axe becomes heavier, etc.

In Rider's case, what he can improve is not tools or even people but armies. From merely glancing at an army Rider could instantly identify any weaknesses in its formation and how to make it more efficient. Any army commanded by Rider acts like a well-oiled machine, with every unit serving in its proper place.

This Skill derives from Rider's reputation for efficiency in the British army. After he briefly retired from field work they brought Rider back in to suggest ways to make the army more effective. One of Rider's first reforms was to abolish the practice where any talentless fool could buy ranks in the British army if they had enough cash.

Noble Phantasms
    Liones Britannia
    Lion Of Britain Bares Its Fangs

Type: Anti-Army

The British Empire was often symbolized as a lion, embodying its majesty and fierceness. While Rider certainly had no anecdotes of riding lions in life, his status as "the greatest defender of Britain" allows him to call on its national animal as his mount. The fact that he was depicted riding a lion in some satiric artworks also plays a part in this, though Rider vehemently denies something so crude could ever contribute to his legend.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of an incredibly large and ferocious looking lion, the size of a truck and its body rippling with muscle. Rather than a normal lion it's a Divine Beast embodying the power and glory held by the British Empire. The lion is obedient to Rider's commands, protecting him from harm and attacking his foes. Rider mainly rides atop the lion in battle, but he can also command it from afar as a familiar.

The lion boasts physical attributes that put it amidst the apex of the Phantasmal Races. It can charge across the battlefield at the speed of a truck. Its claws and fangs can carve through iron like butter. Furthermore, the beast can expel a torrential stream of golden flames from its mouth, incinerating its foes in an almighty inferno.

The lion also possesses the same Imperialism Skill as Rider himself, its attacks doing more damage against foes opposed to the British Empire in life.

Ghazw ​​Til Alkabir
    Conquest Concealed In Shadow

Rank
    : C

Type: Support

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing how Rider conquered the stronghold of Tel-El-Kabir that was said to be unbreachable. Rider recognized that trying to attack the fortress head on was to invite death. Ever the shrewd strategist he realized that the Egyptians didn't keep their guard posts manned at night. So Rider and his men marched across the desert under cover of night. While it was still dark they snuck up to Tel-El-Kabir and attacked.

By the time the citadel's defenders had woken up and regained their wits Rider had already cut a bloody swath through their ranks. Thus Rider managed to conquer the stronghold in a single night. The next day Rider sent a telegram to Queen Victoria saying "The war in Egypt is over. Send no more men from England."

This Noble Phantasm allows Rider to travel unnoticed through shadows. Rider can dive into a shadow and move through it freely, becoming completely undetected as if he possessed an A+ rank in the Presence Concealment Skill. Rider can then emerge from the shadow to surprise-attack his foes. While in "shadow form" Rider can slip under any barrier or obstacle as long as the shadow still extends past it. So for example he could pass through a chainlink fence because the shadow would still be visible on the other side, but not a solid brick wall that would block the light entirely.

In a densely packed area like a city or forest with lots of objects to cast shadows this Noble Phantasm gives Rider nearly unlimited angles to attack from. However, it's less effective in a wide open area like a desert or field where there's less objects to cast shadows. This Noble Phantasm is also totally useless in perfect darkness, where "shadows" don't exist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second of the batch of sheets I'll be posting up. My dad read a book about this guy a while back, and I thought he'd be an interesting guy to make into a Servant. I wavered back and forth on how heroic/evil to make him so he ultimately he ended up as kind of a worthy rival/ambiguous villain kind of character, with his devotion to his country making him willing to do terrible things. Also, I'm aware of the German text in his FC but other than that the image was an absolutely perfect fit for him so I chose it anyways. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is it really necessary to make the lion a Divine Beast? I think that's too much for a figure from the late 19th century

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Is it really necessary to make the lion a Divine Beast? I think that's too much for a figure from the late 19th century
    Well, the lion is Britain itself embodied into the form of a lion. As Britain is often depicted as a goddess (see, Britannia) I thought it being a Divine Beast was fair enough. It'd be easy enough to change though.

And thanks for the feedback Padoru!