Page 823 of 858 FirstFirst ... 323723773813818821822823824825828833 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think not...

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    True Name: Paul Bunyan
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: True Summer

Stats:
    Strength: C++
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Magic: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Passive Skills:

Territory Creation EX:
    At the point of its creation, the Territory and Caster exist as one and the same, allowing instinctual control as soon as its placed.

Goddess' Divine Core E:
    Through the awakening of some hidden part of her saint graph, her divinity is more thoroughly expressed. Though she still remains, in her words, a half baked bunrei.

Active Skills:

Monstrous Strength (Frost) A+:
    Inherited from the father of all giants, Caster receives a permanent plus modifier to her strength. Caster mainly used it for emergency cooldown.

The Whistling River B:
    An entity from one of the stories of Paul Bunyan, it's true nature is that of a Nature Spirit but manifests as a river that wakes people up through a shrill whistle. Caster had gone through lengths to subdue it when it spit muddy water in her hair. She repurposed it into a hose to cool down with.

Familiar (Giants) C (EX):
    A personal skill that was inherited from the father of all giants, one that allow for the creation of other giants as her 'children'. However as Caster doesn't understand it's true nature and the fact that she simply uses them as blue collar workers, the rank is lowered.

Goddess Metamorphosis E+:
    Due to the events of a certain lostbelt, one of phantoms that comprised Bunyan had become more realized, thus transforming her into something resembling a goddess. However, due to Bunyan's natural inclinations, the rank is lowered.

Noble Phantasms:

Aurgelmir: The Grand Body That Created The World B (EX):
    This Noble Phantasm connects Caster to the texture of the world that was created from the body of Ymir. She can use it for many things like summoning mountains, the sea, clouds, etc. However due to animosity of the world towards mankind conflicting with Caster's intentions, the effectiveness is lowered. However, against a true threat to both Humanity and the World, no hesitation is given and it's true power is unleashed. Is eerily similar to Marble Phantasms used by a certain Princess of the Moon.

Ymir Fetch: Goddess Tossed Icicle C:
    A derivative from the original noble phantasm. In this instance, Caster summons a supersized icicle for Babe to run after and catch. This is based off the anecdote where Caster played fetch with several icicles.

Bio:
    Caster's true name is Paul Bunyan, a giant known from early American folklore. However due to the summer heat and another undetermined event outside her notice, another aspect of her saint graph awakened causing a class change to Caster where she became more self aware. This led to a decision to become a goddess in order to better help humanity. Though underneath the new-found divinity, doubts still lurk.

Personality:
    Very little changes to her usual personality were made, except for being a bit more professional during 'work'. However, she becomes quite… terse when interacting with the Nordic servants (I.e. Sigurd, Brynhildr, Valkyrie etc).

Note: This is pretty much my first servant sheet. Feel free to comment
    Last edited by Vance; November 15th, 2019 at 02:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Archer of the fire

"i'm Archer. I'm your servant, but if you think i will bow, you got another think coming"

Class: Archer
    Alignment: True/neutral
    Region:Middle East
    Height: 128cm
    Weight: ??(it's hard to weight fire)
    Dislikes: being alone, forgetting things, humans
    Talent: learning
    Armaments: fire
    Natural Enemy: water elementals, saints

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: A
    Mna: A
    Lck: D
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Independent Action(C): It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master. Because of her original nature, it can be a bit hard for Archer to act on her own.

Magic Resistance(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

personal skills

Ultimate Adversary(B): A skill granted to those who are considered an "enemy of the humans" and it allows for archer to, if the identity of the servant is known, to replicate characteristics of their arch-nemesis in their stories. However, since Archer is only supposed to oppose Humanity, this skill won't activate against those of Divine or monstrous nature.

Self-transformation(B): A skill that marks Archer as an existance that will "Grow up from now on". become evil if expected to be evil; become good if expected to be good, not having a personal identity for the majority of her life has left the broad personally of Archer easily influenced now that she has one.

Fiery spirit(EX): A skill denoting the user as a nature spirit of the fire element. Archer is a high level Fire spirit and a such, has complete control and immunity over fire. Furthermore, she is sensitive of nearby heat sources, which is useful for enemy location, and can manipulate the general shape of her body attaining the equivalent of Rank B in Shapeshifting.

Noble phantasm

I Am Smoke, We Are Fire
    Djinn Afarit

Archer's noble phantasm is a remnant of her original nature as part of a Hive mind. By pulling in the strands of her past, Archer can temporarily reestablish her link with other like her, summoning them to aid her in battle.
    Each of the summon spirits look identical to Archer in appearance and are mentally conneted to her, transmitting information to her about their experiences. Furthermore, they all have the equivalent of the skill Fiery spirit at rank A.
    Archer doesn't really have a limit to how many she can invoke at a time, bit each individual increases the amount of mana spend bt a significant margin. Also, prolonged used interferes with Archer's sense of self, causing bouts of confusions, lapses of memory and has the risk of eventually leading to complete amnesia.
    This Noble Phantasm is considered a ranged technic and is the reason Archer is in her class.

Background

Archer's name is Iblis, a figure frequently occurring in the Quran, commonly in relation to the creation of Adam and the command to prostrate himself before him. After he refused, he was cast out of heaven. Due to his fall from God's grace, he is often compared to Satan in Christian traditions. In Islamic tradition, Iblis is often identified with Al-Shaitan ("the Adversary").
    However, that is not really Archer's origins.
    Archer is, in actuality, a high rank nature spirit of the fire element called an Efreet or Afrit. Efreets, like some other spirits, share an connected hivemind where they all share the same thoughts and feelings or, in short, they are all &quot;Efreet&quot;. Archer however was forcibly cut off from said system by a inexperienced mage&apos;s faulty ritual and, lacking a proper name and identity, was given one that was closest to her nature.

personality

Initially, Archer is somewhat abrasive and haughty when dealing with humans, as her identity demands, but ultimately her personality is not yet formed and will respond to her Master's personality.
    If her Master is a good person, her positive traits will exalted and she will turn into a charismatic and heroic presence. However, if her master acts with cruelty, she will turn into the ultimate Villain.
    In the end, she is like a child brimming with potential, be it for good or evil.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are you doing an elemental series? I'm curious if there's going to be a water and earth one too. Also, after reading up a bit on Iblis' legend, I realized that he'd actually be a good candidate for the evil of "Comparison" now that Primate Murder is gone, as his sin was comparing himself to Adam and envying how God favored him over the angels.

Blog Entries
    I am planing on it, i just have to find appropriate candidates, but i think I already found the earth one.

I guess your right about the comparison, but power wise even actual real iblis would not be beast-level, since Quran specify that he is not that powerful actually.

Fate / White Memoria

An open letter to Hindi/Urdu-to-English translators of old epics.

Please, please settle on a single spelling for certain proper nouns to make research just a tiny bit easier.

Sincerely

Someone failing at an Indian Servant.

Blog Entries

Lancer of the earth

"Servant, Lancer. I assure you i will be as Thrustwort as the ground you walk on"

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful/neutral
    Region: Germany
    Height: 140cm~300cm
    Weight: 100kg~400kg
    Dislikes: homunculi, trickery, being useless
    Talent: doing house chores
    Armaments: earth
    Natural Enemy: Mephistopheles

stats

Str: B
    End: A
    Agi: E
    Mna: A
    Lck: D
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Magic Resistance(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer"

personal skills

Fateweaver(E): Not a skill Lancer has in life, but gained through her descripition on Goethe's Faust. She doesn't understand how it works, so it's only effect is allowing for a higher chance of success during luck checks.

Familiar(Golitt)(B): Lancer is capable of separating parts of her body to create small golems, or Gollits, to act as her familiars. They are somewhat durable but really slow and since she uses herself as a base, Lancer can only make a few at a time.

Earthy spirit(A): A skill denoting the user as a nature spirit of the earth element. Lancer is a high level Gnome and as such, can control the earth to attack or defend itself. She is also capable of moving though earth like it's air, being able to go through walls and travelling along the ground. Lancer can also absorb earth into her body, allowing her to alter her shape in a equivalent of rank B self-modification.

Noble phantasm

From The Ground Up
    Pygmaeis Domovoy

Lancer Noble Phantasm is an application of her powers over earth and represents her role as a spirit that builds foundations.
    She can activate it just by being in contact with the ground. It causes numerous rock pillars to rapidly rise out of the ground, destroying anything above it.
    The pillars vary in size from between 200cm to 500cm and can rise horizontally or diagonally. While they can only appear in a moderate radius around Lancer, she can also launch them through air like rockets, to hit far away and/or airborne enemies.
    Since this is a Noble Phantasm that reshapes the land, it will disrupt any boundary fields or magecraft of similar nature.

Background

Lancer's name is Erdgaist, a character in german folklore. Famously described in Goethe's Faust as an spirit that endlessly weaves at the time-loom, The world literaly means Earth spirit" and is the German word for Gnome, beyond also being associated with other house deities.
    In reality, Lancer was a familiar of the Magus George Faust that he acquired early in his career. Faust studied her in his attempts to create a familiar with perfect human behavior, but she didn't meet his expectations and was ultimately considered a failure.

personality

Lancer has a hard time expressing emotions. In fact, there are some expressions that she still doesn't understand at all, which sometimes makes her seem cold or distant, but that is not true at all. Lancer is actually very amicable and curious, if someone puts a little effort to know.
    Because she was discarded as a failure in life, Lancer is quite afraid of being abandoned. This causes her to become attached to her master very easily and be very loyal, independent of her Master's personality.

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 18th, 2019 at 04:37 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

man i really don't like the canon version of this servant so i'm just gonna... just gonna make a better one

CALAMITY JANE
    The Heroine of the Plains

Class:
    Archer
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical Fact - The United States

Parameters
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LUCK: B+

Background
    Jane, born Martha Jane Canary, was born a poor pioneer girl to a gambling addict father and a mother who had worked as a prostitute. She grew swiftly into a rough and tumble woman who forged a legend for herself in the days of the Wild West at the side of 'Wild' Bill Hickok, one of the most famous cowboys in American history. She was known as a hard-as-nails woman who wouldn't take nothing from nobody, as well as a caring, compassionate soul who would help those in need. Famously embodying the definition of 'unladylike', she had an entirely earned reputation as one of the best gunslingers in the west, as good as if not better than any man when it came to shooting and handling horses. She lived a life free of regret and mingled with some of the greatest legends the American frontier had to offer, cementing herself as a fitting, if recent addition to the Throne of Heroes.

Personality

The best way to describe Jane is as "one of the guys".

Calamity Jane was well known for spreading tall-tales about herself, seemingly without reason, and that carries over to her existence as a Servant. She can often be found spinning yarns for anybody willing to listen, ranging from true-but-embellished stories about her and her friends' many adventures, to full on fabrications. She loves to drink, even more so as a Servant, to the point of it being a legitimate problem (get some help, Jane). She puts on a facade of being tough and boisterous, but has a soft spot for the needy, the sick, and especially children.

Given the choice, she'd spend her days getting wasted, ranching, and entertaining people. Her favorite foods are spicy, and her preferred outfits are men's clothes.

Class Skills

Riding: B
    Jane is famous for being one of the best wranglers this side of the Mississippi, so she manifests with the Riding Skill no matter what Class she's summoned into. However, it's limited to horses and stagecoaches, and as an Archer it's Rank is merely B.

Independent Action: C
    She may have been independent in life, but as a Servant, the fact that she arguable 'rode' on Wild Bill's fame into legend manifests as a fairly average Independent Action​ skill.

Personal Skills

Yarn Spinner: A
    Calamity often told lies, almost compulsively. That's still true, only now, due to the fact that several of her lies have become 'truth' in the collective unconscious in regards to her legend, people to whom she's lying are far more inclined to believe her. In fact, sometimes, fate conspires as such that even if the story she tells isn't true, the universe will seem to fall into place to 'back her up' so to speak. If she claims to be able to perform a feat, she'll get Lucky and be able to perform it due to a once-in-a-lifetime confluence of events, for instance.

Dead Man's Hand: A
    To call this a 'Skill' is perhaps generous, but Jane had the unfortunate curse in life of her love life being... let's say, she didn't have many happy endings. Therefore, Servants (and even Masters) who find themselves the object of Jane's affections, romantic or merely physical, will also find their Luck Parameter reduced to D. She, unfortunately, is both unaware of this Skill and unable to control it.

Noble Phantasm

The Woman of Myth
    Calamity Jane Has Arrived!

Type: Anti-Calamity

In times of great 'Calamity', Jane will rise to the occasion to 'save the day', as much as she is able. That is, should herself, her Master, or her allies be in especially grave danger, she'll be alerted to the nature of the threat and gain one 'perfect' shot in her trusty rifle. This shot will not miss, and, as luck would have it, will 'solve' the 'Calamity' as if it was the solution to the problem all along. Jane herself has no control over what activates this Noble Phantasm, and doesn't quite understand where the 'inspiration' of where to aim her rifle comes from, but figures that it's best not to look a gift horse in the mouth! For the moments in which The Woman of Myth is active, Jane's Luck skyrockets past the EX ranking.

Last edited by kiwi; November 18th, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    I actually liked GO's version of Jane, as ridiculous as it was (well, I have a soft spot for idiot with a heart of gold type characters), but this is definitely good as an alternate take. Since GO's Jane was from a sci-fi parallel universe, I imagine if you summoned the Jane from "our" history as a Servant she'd come out looking more like this.

I am curious though why despite being an Archer she has Riding but no Independent Action, especially since it seems like it'd fit her legend pretty well. (Pioneer spirit and all that jazz).

Thanks for the feedback! I won't lie, most of my distaste for FGO Jane are the fact that they took a pretty interesting, recent historical figure and went "yeah but what if we made it a fanservice OC?"

As for Independent Action... Frankly, it just slipped my mind. I may edit it in in a bit, though!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's jane alright. Quite good, although her np is slightly less interesting them the canon one.

Anyone has opinions on my Lancer? It will take some time to finish the final of the four, so speak now please.

Fate / White Memoria

Sorry but FGO Jane is irredeemable meme trash.

This is much better, thank you kiwi

Her canon NP is just based around Wild Bill's death-- it really has the most tangential relation to her possible. Mine isn't the best, but like, at least it fits her more than 'just a gunshot and some cards'.

Glad you like it Bugs, though I'm afraid I'm legally obligated to bring you guys more meme trash in the future to balance this out.
    Last edited by kiwi; November 18th, 2019 at 09:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    I guess in the end it comes to "what you value most". I am someone who seldom doesn't care if Fate deviates from the character so long as the final product is entertaining. I like Blackbeard, I like nobunaga And I like jane. They are all entertaining to me.

Fate / White Memoria

Class: Assassin
    Alternate Class: Ruler None
    Alignment:Neutral Evil
    Origin: Historical Fact - Rome

Parameters
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LUCK: B+

Biography
    Pope Benedict IX was born Theophylactus of Tusculum, and is widely regarded by historians as one of the worst Popes who's ever lived.

His papacy started when he was merely 20, already one of the youngest Popes ever, when his father bought the position for him. From there, things only got worse. Tales of him abusing the seat to get his kicks, everything from murders to possessing various mistresses and male companions, to rape and adultery and bribery and debauchery. After thirteen or so years of his horrid reign, he was kicked from the papacy... until he took it back a few months later, starting his second papacy, the first and only time anybody had ever become Pope a second time.

A month later, he sold the papacy to his godfather, becoming not only the only Pope to serve multiple terms, but the only one to ever sell the papal throne! This was primarily due to the fact that he didn't think he could hold onto the position a second time, and his desire to marry his own cousin. He soon got bored of not being the pope, returned and basically took control again, though his godfather was still 'officially' Pope. Eventually his godfather died and he declared himself Pope again, settling into a third term that lasted another half-year until he was finally booted and excommunicated.

As a Servant, Benedict, or is it Theophylactus, is summoned as an Assassin, a curiosity considered he isn't known to have killed anybody with his own two hands during life. Indeed, his personality isn't one befitting a silent killer, as he's brash, arrogant, loud, showy, and above all else... kind of a prick.

Skills
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: D
    Despite being of the Assassin Class, Theophylactus can barely conceal his presence at all. In fact, he doesn't often want to, making his presence known even when it's unwise as a matter of arrogance.

Personal Skills
    Art of the Deal: A
    A sort of 'Charisma' Skill, embodying how Theophylactus and his family managed to get everywhere in life through monetary means, even the Papacy. If you ask him, the power of money has no limits. As such, he's able to negotiate with others to a degree denying reason. He can talk people into near anything so long as they potentially have a 'price'-- and who doesn't, these days?

Disarming Vice: B
    Assassin has an air of charm about him that draws people down to his level-- A man who committed heinous acts such as murder and sodomy while the Pope, getting him expelled, only to be reinstated a year later, this is only natural. As such, his presence causes others to subconsciously lower their guard, and makes them more susceptible to encouragement in the direction of 'sinning'. A sort of 'devil on the shoulder', Theophylactus adores manipulating others and having them do his dirty work for him, or even pushing them into making bad decisions purely for the fun of it.

Divinity: E
    As the Pope, even one who achieved the title through unsavory means, Theophylactus served as the most 'Holy', and thus, 'Divine' person in the Catholic Church, the 'Closest to God' of all living men. Thus, though it is low, he does manifest with some level of Divinity.

Noble Phantasms
    Ter Virtute Dei Redit
    The Worst Pope in History (In Triplicate)

Type: Anti-Self

Assassin's primary Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of his legacy as the only person to be Pope more than once, as well as his uncanny ability to continue getting his way even when all those around him wish he wouldn't. It manifests as the ability to revive from death, or near death, to perfect health without issue, up to three times. That is, he resets in all ways, from his physical body to his reputation among others-- even those who wanted him dead mere moments ago will treat him as if they've never met. He can choose to exempt people from the loss of his memory, of course, and his Master is unaffected naturally. In fact, he need not even be on death's door to activate this Noble Phantasm. Should he so choose, he can simply reset things in order to erase himself or his misdeeds from somebody's memory, because he wishes to avoid the consequences of his actions or even just because he's embarrassed himself.

Ob Quod est Ecclesia
    Tithings

Type: Utility

Assassin's secondary Noble Phantasm, a passive one that makes sure that he and his Master are never short on funds, filling their wallets or credit cards with as much money as they want. However, the money is secretly taken from the surroundings-- the money on those around them's persons, in their bank accounts, in vending machines and cracks in the couch-- and as such, the amount the Noble Phantasm can generate is limited by what's available nearby.

Blog Entries
    Pope dickhead? I like it.

Fate / White Memoria

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dietrich von Bern

Class: Rider
    Other Applicable Classes: Berserker, Alter Ego
    Alignment: Chaotic Justice
    Sex: Male
    Height: 196 cm
    Weight: 130 kg
    Armament: VelberDriver

STR: A
    CON: A-
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Legend

Like his siblings, Velber 01 split himself into two halves, one to attack the Moon Cell and another to invade the Earth. The Moon Cell managed to seal him into its dark side, however, where the sea of imaginary numbers rendered him sluggish and unable to help his two sisters. This entity was then absorbed by a certain virus, having utterly failed its assigned task.
    Unlike Velber 02, 01 was not revered upon awakening from its slumber. 01 was roused from his eons-long slumber by the hero Hildebrand, who had heard stories of a powerful monster sealed away beneath the Italian city of Verona. Despite 01 entering a powerful bestial rage immediately after being disturbed, the great hero managed to beat 01 to a standstill. 01 recognized this man as a powerful foe and submitted himself to destruction as a failure. The hero pitied 01, who seemed to lack much of a personality despite his great strength. In response, Hildebrand adopted the beast that was his equal as his own son and christened him “Dietrich.” The two ventured throughout Europe, slaying monsters and saving villages. This prolonged exposure to noble and treacherous mortals alike eventually led to a spark of humanity being lit in Dietrich’s heart. Soon, Dietrich became as human as any other German, though he was prone to destructive rages.
    The Rider Dietrich came about after the Berserker aspect spent some time in Chaldea. Having met with another wild man, Sakata Kintoki, the draconic german gained an appreciation for japanese culture (despite Kintoki himself being a yankee). Dietrich saw Hildebrand’s teachings in a particular type of japanese media: the tokusatsu show. The serials filled with armored heroes and weekly monster encounters fascinated and reminded him of his own youth. It was then that he decided to become a Rider himself. All he needed now was some help and a Grail...

Tactics

Under the Rider class container, Dietrich is not nearly as moody as his Berserker counterpart. As such, he will have significantly more fun in combat. He will throw in the occasional quip, flourish, and pose as he sees fit to entertain his master and himself. For dramatic purposes, he will even start combat without his armor equipped, then transition into wearing it depending on the difficulty of the encounter. This sporting behavior would be unideal in a proper grail war, but the circumstances of the Chaldea project allow him to maintain this behavior while still being effective. He considers himself a hero, and will actively put himself in danger in order to protect others or to have a more exciting bout. When looking at such behavior, it can become difficult to remember Dietrich’s Velber-origin as a marauding monster, or the silent grunts of his Berserker version. In fact, Valcamonica is completely sealed away under this class container, existing solely as the “engine” that powers the VelberDrive
    The Civilization Hero-sion skill allows Dietrich to alter his combat style as a response to differing threats. Since Etna Hellizer can’t truly be relied upon consistently, he must instead use the techniques granted to him by his absorbed rider knowledge. He is able to channel the raging dragon’s heat within him through the weapon, releasing a powerful strike or blast through it at the cost of destroying the item in his hand. Each of the three weapons he can make have their own final attack, though he comes up with a new name for them each time.

Class Abilities

Riding: C
    A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. Despite having a mount created from the body of a fallen divine spirit in the form of a mechanical beast, this rank is rather low.

Magic Resistance: D (B)
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. This is the Magic Resistance of Dietrich by himself; his Powered Armor has an innate resistance to it that boosts this to a B rank that drops sharply when the armor is compromised (typically, by melting).

Civilization Hero-sion: B
    A subconsciously active skill of Velber-created Heroic Spirits. Anything in their grasp is transformed into the best form suitable for the heroic spirit. Dietrich’s use of this skill has been colored by a certain tokusatsu hero. As such, items he grasps will be transformed into specific weapons according to visual similarities. He can create a gun (Laurin), a staff (Eckenleid), or a sword (Alphartstod) using this skill. An item must be vaguely similar in silhouette to any of these three weapons to be transformed.

Personal Skills

VelberDriver: EX
    The unique pattern imprinted on Dietrich’s body has a new component installed: a belt-like object crafted by a certain italian genius that serves as both a limiter and a focus. The dragon’s heart is now an engine, spewing flame and smoke out of exhaust ports throughout Dietrich’s armor.

Natural Body: EX
    The possession of a perfect body as a living being since birth. Dietrich can temporarily rank up his strength. While as a berserker, he did not care about what he was eating, but as a Rider he makes sure to eat healthy. What sort of a role model would he be otherwise?

Powered Armor: A-
    The golden armor of a great hero that was once in the possession of the evil giant Ecke, modified somewhat at Dietrich’s behest. By performing a flashy pose and activating his VelberDriver, Dietrich can summon his armor directly onto his body. While a powerful raiment, it will start to melt if he gets too excited. This causes it to temporarily lose its defensive rating until it has a chance to resolidify.

Normally, this would happen as soon as his heart rate would go up, but the VelberDriver seems to be rather effective at redistributing his internal heat. As expected of the Italian genius once called “omnipotent.”

Noble Phantasm

Etna Hellizer
    The Devil's Burning Stallion

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~60
    Maximum Targets: 200

“You’ll ride with this dragon?
    Alright! You won’t regret this!
    My engine is burning bright!
    Dietrich von Bern rides again!”

Contrary to his manifestation as a children’s “flashy hero of justice,” Dietrich’s mount is an industrial-style tarnished metal motorcycle decorated with skulls and exhaust pipes. As soon as it is called, it tears its way through the floor beneath Dietrich in a swathe of hellfire. The motorcycle responds like a horse, neighing and bucking at Dietrich’s attempts to ride it. The most he can manage is to drive it in a straight line, but that’s really all he needs given how destructive the motorcycle can be.
    The Etna Hellizer’s true form is that of a fallen divine spirit, a demonic horse that once belonged to the leader of the Wild Hunt. Well after his heroic younger years, Dietrich tried to tame the horse as a personal challenge. He struggled to keep hold of the reins and eventually crashed the beast into Mount Etna, plunging him into molten lava and resulting in his death… or at least putting him into a dormant state.

Etna Hellizer ~Wild Hunt~
    The Leviathan's Blazing Heart

The typical use of Etna Hellizer bears this name. Overcharging the vehicle’s engine with his own Velber core, Dietrich redlines his Noble Phantasm and pushes it near the breaking point. This explosive acceleration causes the bike to tear through anything in its path, but also turns it into little more than a manned missile. Since he’s had a rather unfortunate experience riding the bike for too long in the past, he always makes sure to jump off the bike at the most dramatic moment. The resulting crash and explosion serves as the perfect backdrop for a rider pose.
    Perhaps the divine spirit in the bike acts as violently as it does because it knows Dietrich won’t treat it with respect?

Author's Notes
    I've had this lying around for a while and decided to finally actually finish it. I don't really make servants anymore, unfortunately.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    Wow, this Dietrich would get along awesomely with my Agilulf. They can bond over their shared love of heroism and strike ridiculous sentai poses together.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Curiously enough, they are also both interpretations of Velber 01

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

祖 Ancestor
    Wonder if Aigulf could be equipped by other servants.
    Could imagine them combining into some sort of composite armor.
    If this Dietritch equipped him it would remind me of how sentai shows had their armors get upgraded through the season.

Though in speaking of Aigulf how was he even slain if he was a hollow suit of armor? Did he have a core that was damaged?

Really that's what I wonder about Altera as well, how'd they die when they were alien super weapons. Sure most of their powers were sealed.