Page 829 of 858 FirstFirst ... 329729779819824827828829830831834839 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,580 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

this is a goofy one

CASTER of SONG

True Name: John Lennon
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Ruler
    Origin: Historical Fact - Britain
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armaments: His music

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: ??
    LCK: B

Lore
    You know who John Lennon is. An artist, a rebel, a free spirit, an advocate for peace... he's one of the most famous men in the history of music, and for good reason. Truly, very few have left an imprint on the history of culture in the modern day as large as that of the Beatles.

John is laid back, friendly, generous, and will always try his best to work things out non-violently with his 'enemies'. He simply wishes that, sometimes, they'd share that sentiment....

Skills
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation: B
    John is able to create a massive concert venue, large enough to hold approximately 50,000 people plus change.

Item Construction: D
    He's able to create musical instruments for himself to use, and for others should they choose to join in.

Personal Skills
    More Popular than Jesus: A
    John's True Name is especially easy to find out, almost unnaturally so. Yet, he doesn't seem at all stressed about this, and in fact openly divulges the information to those who ask. Somehow, the knowledge of his True Name doesn't seem to give his 'enemies' any actual advantage over him...

Charisma: B
    As one of the Beatles, who were able to unite people the world over with their music and whose legacy will last into the foreseeable future, John's 'Charisma' is equal to that of historical great leaders. Those enraptured by his musical stylings will often find themselves less stressed, and happier overall.

Rebel at Heart: A
    A natural inclination towards questioning authority and, as a consequence, clashing with it. John's rebellious spirit and activism in life towards causes that those in charge deemed 'dangerous' allows him to manifest with this Skill in the A Rank, ensuring conflict with those who he sees as 'unjust' or 'tyrannical'.

Noble Phantasm

Come Together
    Beatlemania

Type: Anti-Violence
    For his Noble Phantasm, the crystallization of 'John Lennon' and his legacy in human history, John simply... performs a song for anybody willing to listen. Nothing flashy, nothing showy, he just plays a song that he thinks those present would enjoy. During his performance, all but the most mindless of enemies are compelled to stop fighting and, at the very least, let him finish.

At the conclusion of his performance, those who listened will be grafted with the Mellow Enhancement Skill, the Rank of which depends on how much they enjoyed the song, potentially reaching as high as EX. Mellow Enhancement causes those possessing the skill to calm down and become more receptive to John and his Master's ideas, suggestions, etc. At higher Ranks, those with the Skill may even decide to work with John, becoming his allies and, perhaps, even his friends. Additionally, Mellow Enhancement will cancel out a Servant's Mad Enhancement Skill should they possess one, unless it's of a higher rank.
    Last edited by kiwi; December 10th, 2019 at 12:19 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pretty fun sheet. I take it 'Rebel at Heart' is basically his form of Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit? Also, there seems to be an incomplete sentence at the end of his NP.

That aside, any thoughts on my Marfisa?

Blog Entries
    Royd: I love your Marfisa sheet. The Noble Phantasms were pretty well done. I'd say yours was a step above my own Marfisa sheet. I'm normally not a fan of the whole brother sister love thing but the tragedy angle you put on it worked really well. Armed from Dusk till Dawn might be my new favorite personal skill. The idea of just a razor sharp scan of the area is such a fun visual to imagine.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    John Lennon beat his wife.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

people make hitler sheets and you gonna come at me for this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I mean most Hitler sheets don't exactly make him out to be a good guy, so that's not a great example. It would've been better if you pointed out that, say, most of the Paladins of Charlemagne would probably be huge Islamophobic bigots by modern standards, or Cu Chulainn outright raped Aife in the original myths. Overall if we limited ourselves solely to making Heroic Spirits of figures who were 100% inarguably good people in their lives/legends, there'd be a pretty limited list to choose from, especially the further back you go from modern times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I'm just saying, if you wanna write about someone you'd best investigate their negative traits as well. Especially more modern people, since there's so much more documentation about them. It's like writing about OJ's impressive football career without acknowledging the murder.

EDIT: Also, I do think the Hitler shit is weird. It's mostly just "haha the Lance of Longinus lol" and Charisma or whatever. They're boring as hell and I'm looking askance at everyone who makes one of them.
    Last edited by NMR-3; December 10th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Shielder
    True Name: Thrasyboulos
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Greece (5th century BCE)
    Armament: Spear, shield

Parameters:
    STR: B+
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MANA: D
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Tactics - Rank C: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Lancer attained fame as a successful battlefield commander during several wars.

Proof of Friendship - Rank A+: A Skill to suppress an enemy Servant's fighting spirit to a certain extent, where then a dialogue can begin. However, the enemy Servant must not possess a Mental Corruption Skill. In regard to a Holy Grail War, an advantageous check can be obtained when constructing temporary alliances.
    Lancer has exceeding Skill in allaying hostility in others. He managed to calm both his bloodthirsty soldiers and his greatest enemies with nought but his words.

Strength of the Nameless - Rank B: A unique Skill, signifying the support one gains from the masses, especially those who sacrificed themselves for the user’s sake. The Skill is born not just of the sacrifice of the masses, but also the user’s feeling of appreciation towards their service.
    STR is constantly ranked up, and proficiency with weapons is further increased. As a defender of Democracy, Lancer effectively represents the masses, and as such gains benefits from their support.

Noble Phantasms

In Defense of Democracy
    Demoenkhos

Anti-Tyrant, Rank C~A++
    A Noble Phantasm bound to Lancer’s spear. It is the direct result of his championing the people’s rights as a defender of democracy. Demoenkhos is quite literally a ‘spear of the people’, and its power directly relies on the amount of support he can garner. Those who have pledged themselves to lend their power to him directly add their power to Lancer’s own, empowering the strike of this Noble Phantasm.
    When Demoenkhos is activated, Lancer’s spear grows in size, its haft becoming like a ray of light stretching behind him. Power from those that have pledged their support flows into the weapon, manifesting as ethereal hands grasping its haft alongside Lancer’s own. Additional power can be granted directly by those that take the field by Lancer’s side by placing their hands on the spear’s length. Once all available power has been gathered, Lancer is free to strike with the gathered power.
    Demoenkhos deals additional damage to autocrats and other tyrannical rulers. Also, though designated as ‘Anti-Tyrant’, Demoenkhos’s area of effect can vary from Anti-Unit to Anti-Army.

Description
    Dislikes: Unnecessary warfare, oppressive rulers
    Talents: Thundering voice, military coordination
    Natural Enemy: Lysander

Lancer’s true identity is Thrasyboulos, the Hero of Democracy.

A student of Pericles, Thrasyboulos is a calm and reasonable military man. As a defender of Democracy, he hates those who would place themselves above others. To bring such individuals down, he prefers to ally with others in order to further prove the strength of the masses. He also dislikes direct combat, and would rather talk things out than fight.
    However, Thrasyboulos also possesses unsavoury qualities. He has a keen nose for cutthroat politics, and follows similar principles even amongst honored heroes, pitting them against each other and reaping the benefits of their battles. Though also seeing them as people, when thinking in terms of warfare, he regards others as assets, detaching himself mentally from them in order to ‘use them properly’, as he would term it. Despite this, he might apologize for particularly callous actions, but he will never hesitate to press an advantage when one presents itself.
    Thrasyboulos places great value in reason, and as such respects the great thinkers and military minds among Heroic Spirits. He has no interest in fighting skill, however, other than in potential allies, and holds that temperament is what defines a warrior. He himself is cool under pressure and pliable to changing circumstances, and holds those of like mind in high regard. Despite the rules of Athens’ democracy, Thrasyboulos doesn’t hold anything against women, acknowledging that the world has changed since his era. He does, however, find the idea of female warriors perplexing, and tends to refer to them as Amazons despite their origins.
    Thrasyboulos serves his Master loyally, though he regards them as an equal rather than as a superior, with both bringing useful skills into the alliance. He is likely to try and seek out another Master to fight alongside should his prove too focused on their own station. Of course, it is possible for him to grow impressed enough with another that he would willingly place himself under their rule.
    Thrasyboulos’ wish would be to undo the damages caused by Sparta during the Peloponnesian War. In other words, he wishes for prosperity for the Delian League, with Athens at its head.

Lore
    Thrasyboulos was a supporter of Athenian democracy who rose to prominence late in the Great Peloponnesian War and then helped revive Athenian power in the aftermath of that war. Almost nothing is known of Thrasyboulos's background or early life.
    In 411 the Athenian democracy was overthrown and replaced by the oligarchy of the Four Hundred. The main Athenian fleet, which was then based at Samos, quickly emerged as the main source of opposition to the new regime. Thrasyboulos and Thrasyllus were amongst the main leaders of this opposition. They helped fight off a takeover attempt by local oligarchs, and then convinced the Athenians within the fleet to swear an oath to maintain the democracy and continue with the war. A general assembly of the fleet then removed those amongst the generals who were suspected of supporting the oligarchy. New generals were then elected, including Thrasyboulos.
    The newly promoted Thrasyboulos played a part in convincing the fleet to pardon and recall the controversial Athenian leader Alcibiades. Thrasyboulos then commanded the ship that carried Alcibiades back to the fleet.
    Thrasyboulos then led a small fleet of five galleys towards the Helleespont. He joined up with Thrasyllus, and commanded the right wing of the Athenian fleet at the battle of Cynossema, where his attack helped win the battle.
    He was sent to gather money from Thasos, and rejoined Alcibiades and the main fleet just before the battle of Cyzicus. During that battle, he was given the task of attacking the Spartan camp on land, and was hard pressed before reinforcements were sent to aid him. The battle ended as a crushing Athenian victory but the Spartans were saved from worse by their Persian allies.
    In 407 he was given command of thirty ships and sent to Thrace, where he restored Athenian control over a number of rebel cities. He was also elected one of the year's generals, alongside Alcibiades. He was then caught up in Alcibiades's fall from grace. Alcibiades left his fleet to visit Thrasyboulos at Phocaea. While he was absent, his deputy fought and lost the battle of Notium. Alcibiades realised that he would be very vulnerable if he returned to the fleet, and decided to go into exile. Thrasyboulos was removed from his command, but did remain with the fleet.
    He was a subordinate commander at the battle of Arginusae, most famous for the execution of several of the victorious Athenian generals in the aftermath of the battle. Thrasyboulos was said to have had a prophetic dream before the battle that predicted both the Athenian victory and the execution of the generals. During the battle, he served as a ship commander, and was one of two appointed to carry out rescues after the battle. Instead he returned directly to Athens to take some of the credit for the victory. The mood soon turned sour, and Thrasyboulos and his colleague Theramenes were put on trial after the commanding generals tried to blame them for the failures. This backfired, and in the end six of the victorious generals were forced to commit suicide. This probably played a part in the eventual Athenian defeat, both by removing some of their best commanders from the scene and by convincing other men not to risk taking up a post.
    In the aftermath of the final Athenian defeat in the Great Peloponnesian War the Spartan leader Lysander set up a new system of government, with control held by a Board of Thirty, soon known as the Thirty Tyrants. Thrasyboulos went into exile in Thebes, but he would soon return and play a major part in restoring the Athenian democracy.
    With Theban help he captured the fortress of Phyle. The tyrants sent a force to attack him, but were defeated. Thrasyboulos then went onto the offensive. First he defeated a Spartan force under Callibius that had been sent to blockade him at Phyle, and then he captured Piraeus, where he gained the support of most of the population. The tyrants sent out another army, but this was defeated at Munychia. A standoff now developed, with the democrats at Piraeus, and a new oligarchy in command at Athens, while the survivors of the Thirty fled to Eleusis.
    The Ten called for help from Sparta, and an army led by Lysander and Libys was sent to put down the rebels. The Spartans inflicted a severe defeat on the democrats, but were then saved by the intervention of King Pausanias, who arranged an armistice with them. Envoys were then sent to Sparta, and a general amnesty was agreed. The exiles were allowed to return to Athens, while the surviving oligarchs fled to Eleusis. Most of the oligarchs were soon eliminated, and another amnesty agreed with the survivors, for which Thrasyboulos is given the main credit. Democracy was restored at Athens within a year of its apparent destruction.
    In 395 Thrasyboulos proposed an alliance between Thebes and Athens, helping to trigger Athenian involvement in the Corinthian War. He then led an army to support Thebes, arriving at Haliartus in the aftermath of the battle in which Lysander had been killed. In 394 he commanded the Athenian continent at the battle of Nemea, an inconclusive Spartan victory in which the Athenians were defeated fairly early in the day.
    In 390 he was given command of a fleet of forty ships and was sent to help the democratic elements on Rhodes. When he reached the area it became clear that the pro-Athenian democrats were fairly secure across most of the islands, while their enemies would be difficult to eliminate from their last strongholds. Thrasyboulus decided not to risk an attack, and instead he moved up to Thrace, where he was able to bring the Odrysian princes Amadocus and Seuthes into an alliance with Athens. He then moved to Byzantium, where he helped restore democratic rule and an alliance with Athens. He then moved south, and captured Methymna on Lesbos. He then continued south, but was killed in his tent while camped near Aspendus on the Eurymedon River when the locals reacted to his men's raids into their territory.

Notes
    This one turned out kinda meh in my opinion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You have presented us with some good servants Shiki-claus !(sorry for the pun beforehand )

I quite like Tuskaloosa as he is a Indian srvant also your Red Horn Archer(ess) of the contest is nice here have i three Question :First can you remind of which native language :He-Pųjoge-Šujera is coming ?and second how would they view my Cherokee-Caster as she is a fellow North American native Hero ?and what would be the personality ,skills and noblephantasm of Red Horn in her other classess (sorry i know that you are Focusing on one class but im here curious)

Helen of Troy:Quite interesting i must say with your Concept of she being a True Ancestor but it is a good Explanation that she is referred in some accounts also a Demi-Goddess or a Nymph due to her Beauty ,in my oppinion.

Suryavarman II: A Servant that has Angkor Wat as Noblephantasm i can only say nice ! here again what Mount would he has as Rider and am i asume Right that as Archer he would has a Rain /Water based Noblephantasm Arrow ?

Khwāja Shams-ud-Dīn Muḥammad Ḥāfeẓ-e Shīrāzī:Interesting a Sufi before the self-torturing sober Phase of the religious practice .would have some suggestions for other Caster candidates under the Sufis perhaps i got you say "do the Research self " but sometimes only a hint would be enough.

Heinrich Kramer:I were honestly surprised to see him as servant but you have made quite good Concept of his Noblephantasm,am i asume Right that he "fights" in the grailwar by the Manipulation of oothers Right(can he actually fight directly by himself and if so in which way?) ?and i find it honestly crazy that this Psychopath has a Caster like could he evole a sort of Magecraft or would get the Maleficarum some Grimoire like abbillities ?

and have you seen my last Servant of the Titanic ? I would be curious About you Evaluation ?and due to i have seen in your Red Baron servant that you had a fanfiction idea how far have you thought that idea out and i would be glad if you would take a look at my Fanfiction i have already three chapters out .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I'm just saying, if you wanna write about someone you'd best investigate their negative traits as well. Especially more modern people, since there's so much more documentation about them. It's like writing about OJ's impressive football career without acknowledging the murder.

EDIT: Also, I do think the Hitler shit is weird. It's mostly just "haha the Lance of Longinus lol" and Charisma or whatever. They're boring as hell and I'm looking askance at everyone who makes one of them.
    To be fair, Servants are greatly affected by the image people have of them, and John Lennon is rarely criticized for being a wife-beater. I don't think is strictly necessary to add that aspect into the sheet, though it would make his character less one-dimensional.

Blog Entries
    "The land and sky belong to no one. Will you join me in creating a world of freedom,
    brother
    Frère
    ?"

Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source

True Name
    : Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Alignment: Chaotic Good(?)

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- A
    Agility- B+
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- A
    Luck- B
    NP- A+

Personality
    A sensitive and (com)passionate man. Incongruously for his savage appearance, Berserker conducts himself with the attitude of a gentleman, being polite, eloquent and genial.

However, he is prone to extreme outbursts of passionate emotion. When something catches Rousseau's interest he can babble on about it excitedly for hours. Conversely, when angered he becomes truly enraged, often trying to physically smash the object of his ire. Needless to say this trait has been exaggerated by the Berserker Class.

Berserker finds the "civilized" world stifling and enjoys spending time in the company of unsullied nature. He believes living in nature is the ideal state of humanity. In nature humans are happy and free, while society enslaves people and forces them to toil for profit. Normally Rousseau wouldn't be opposed to civilization on principle, but look for a way to reconcile its improvements in things like literacy and sanitation with the basic freedom of a naturalistic existence. However, being summoned as Berserker has drawn out his hatred of civilization to the forefront, to the point where he risks flying into a rage anytime it's mentioned.

Berserker is completely convinced that undoing civilization is the way to save humanity, so while he appears rational any conversation on the topic of his beliefs is limited to merely a one-sided lecture. In the same way, anyone who stands in the way of his ideals- no matter how much he might admire them personally- Berserker recognizes solely as "obstacles to be crushed". He's a sensitive man, one whose kind heart is easily sickened by bloodshed. Yet to realize his dream of a perfect society, Berserker is fully willing to stain his hands as much as necessary. Truly a man who, while calling his motives that of justice, won't hesitate in sinking to the vilest barbarity.

Berserker is also a highly suspicious and paranoid man. When stressed he'll start to imagine his friends and allies are scheming against him. This makes him difficult to work with as a Servant, especially given his fierce pride and independence. This isn't a trait of the Berserker Class, but one Rousseau always possessed even in life, having infamously lashed out against his close friend David Hume upon suspecting the latter was plotting to soil his reputation. Of course, it's obviously made more dangerous by his worsened temper.

Berserker feels a deep respect for fellow Servants who spent their lives in the company of nature, like Atalante and Robin Hood. Conversely, he detests those who were captains of industry in life like Thomas Edison, blaming them for leading humanity astray from nature. He also gets along well with fellow philosopher Servants, being eager to try and persuade them to his line of thinking with reason. However,
    that man
    David Hume
    is a glaring exception, due to the disgrace Berserker believes he tried to inflict on him. Should the two meet in this state, Berserker would likely fly into a rage and try to beat Hume to death with his bare hands.

Attitude to his Master
    As a man who values freedom and equality above all, Berserker is loath to subjugate himself to another. Yet if his Master approaches him in the spirit of equal partnership, Berserker will reluctantly accept being their Servant. Instead of Master, he refers to his summoner as Frère, which means "brother" in French.

However, if Berserker ever finds out his Master is trying to deceive or manipulate him he won't hesitate to kill them on the spot, even if it means fading from the World himself in the aftermath. Given his paranoid and independent personality most Masters would be ill-advised to summon Berserker as their Servant, unless they happen to share his ideology.

Wish on the Holy Grail
    To abolish civilization and return all humanity to the state of nature, where war and discrimination don't exist and everyone can subsist off nature's bounty equitably.

Dislikes: tyranny, "progress"
    Talent: seeing past the prejudices of his era
    Natural Enemy: Thomas Hobbes, David Hume

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- E+
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class. Raises parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. Berserker was a passionate man prone to mood swings and fits of rage in life.

His variant of Mad Enhancement doesn't impede Berserker from thinking or expressing himself eloquently. But whenever the topic of "civilization" comes up Berserker must pass a Luck check or else fly immediately into a violent rage, ranking up his physical stats. Summoned in the modern age when industrial civilization is virtually inescapable, Berserker can be said to be constantly constraining himself.

Personal Skills:

Ideal Man- A
    A Skill similar in nature to Innocent Monster. The Servant's appearance and attributes have been distorted to conform to the "ideal" they extolled in their literary/philosophical works. It differs from Innocent Monster in that these alterations are wholly embraced by the Servant, letting them obtain their longed-for ideal.

In Berserker's case, based on his writings on the "Natural Man" his body has been warped to match the image of a "savage yet noble barbarian", brawny and garbed only in animal skins. His parameters skyrocket accordingly, attaining ranks in Strength, Agility, Endurance and even Mana (thanks to the original humans living in the Age of Gods when the air itself was saturated with Mana) that would be utterly impossible for him to normally possess.

Berserker himself is amused by how his appearance differs so drastically from what it was in life, but cheerfully accepts it. After all, having exalted the superiority of the natural man, it's only fitting he take such a form as a Servant. At least so the man himself says. Unbeknownst to Berserker his mentality has also been influenced by this Skill, making him far more opposed to "civilization" than he was in life.

Robust Health- C
    A Skill made up of anecdotes of "not receiving a wound on the battlefield" and "never becoming sick even once since birth". It is also a composite Skill and includes Poison Resistance. Endurance is ranked up and attacks received have their damage reduced. Berserker was noted as an exceptionally healthy and robust man in life.

At one point, wracked by a urinary infection, he quickly recovered after deciding to ignore the advice of his doctors and let nature take its course. Berserker's conception of the Natural Man, a man who's perfectly healthy by living in harmony with nature, has further bolstered his ranking in this Skill.

Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit- C

The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have capacity to be king nor of finding one's own king. Negates the effects of Charisma at the same rank or lower. Berserker fiercely decried the government and Church, seeing them as robbing man of his natural liberty.

Mental Disorder- D+

Denotes that one's mind has fallen ill. It differs from the Mad Enhancement normally held by the Berserker Class.

Berserker was never diagnosed with any mental illness in life, but he was prone to fits of paranoia where he'd accuse his close friends of secretly plotting against him. His friend David Hume described Berserker as "a man stripped not only of his clothes, but of his skin", exceedingly sensitive to the insults and betrayals of the world. This Skill isn't normally active but when Berserker is feeling emotionally pressured, he'll start to hear phantom voices in his mind taunting and jeering him. This stokes Berserker's Mad Enhancement and can make him lash out in a rage at even his closest allies.

Noble Phantasm
    Homme Naturel
    Unspoiled Perfection Of The Primordial Man

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Civilization

Berserker promoted the idea that the original state of man was neither good nor evil, but their society and environment determined which way people would lean. According to him, man was born free and proud, living in an unspoiled wilderness in which natural goods were shared freely with everyone rather than being hoarded by a select few. The rise of government and private property destroyed this fragile equalibrium, asserting that some men held the right to rule over others. Berserker advocates that the goal of his philosophy was to return civilization to the state of nature, an idyllic state where men could live freely without being shackled to tyranny.

In the Berserker Class, the concept of the State of Nature manifests in a constantly active Bounded Field wrapping Rousseau's body. Embodying the concept "rejection of civilization", it deteriorates any weapons used against Berserker in proportion to their modernity.

A wooden spear or stone cudgel wouldn't be affected at all by this ability, being tools used by the primeval man. An iron sword would start to rust and dull faster when swung against Berserker, suffering a higher chance of breaking from "accidental" wear and tear. A flintlock pistol or cannon would often sabotage when fired at Berserker. Modern technological weapons like a machinegun or sniper rifle would suffer the worst effects, having its shots crumble to ash the moment they enter the Bounded Field.

When Berserker invokes the Noble Phantasm's true name, this defensive function is exchanged with an offensive one. Berserker turns to the skies and lets out a mighty primal roar, spreading the concept "rejection of civilization" to his whole surroundings. Immediately technological items in the vicinity will start breaking down, and others will begin to "regress" into more suitable/primitive forms like; a gun turns into a throwing spear, a car to a chariot, a modern cellphone becomes a stone tablet, etc.

This roar also exerts a Mental Pollution-like effect on the minds of any humans who hear it. This manifests in awakening the target's latent rebellious urges and bringing them to the forefront. Those affected will be overcome by the urge to rebel against any resented authority figures in their lives, from an oppressive government to a tyrannical boss or overly controlling parents. Even Servants can be affected, driven to turn against their own Master if their bond is weak enough. Needless to say, invoking this Noble Phantasm in a populated area like a city could easily result in mass anarchy.

As a form of mental interference, it can be resisted by Skills and Noble Phantasms that specialize in blocking out such things. Chaotic-aligned individuals are also affected more strongly than Lawful ones.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is probably the last sheet I'll be posting here for a little while. I've also had this guy in my WIP folder for a few months now but just got the inspiration to finish writing him up. Of course I was inspired by Tsukasa from Dr. Stone with his personality but I tried to go for my own take as well. Had to take some artistic license with Rousseau's RL philosophy to make the concept work, but I made an attempt to justify it with his Ideal Man Skill.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 10th, 2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Changed some wording

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga
    I quite like Tuskaloosa as he is a Indian srvant also your Red Horn Archer(ess) of the contest is nice here have i three Question :First can you remind of which native language :He-Pųjoge-Šujera is coming ?and second how would they view my Cherokee-Caster as she is a fellow North American native Hero ?and what would be the personality ,skills and noblephantasm of Red Horn in her other classess (sorry i know that you are Focusing on one class but im here curious)

At least use the term American Indian when talking about Servants, considering that there's the actually-from-India Indians to differentiate from. The NP name comes from the Ho-Chunk/
    Hocąk language, just like Red Horn does. No clue on how a giantess would respond to a random other American Indian, given that tribes from different parts of the country had little do with each other. Her personality and Skills would be more or less the same in other classes (except as a Berserker, where she'd probably be a man-eater), as she is just filling in on the role. The actual Red Horn might show up if summoned as a Rider, given that he'd have his buddies to play around with.

Suryavarman II: A Servant that has Angkor Wat as Noblephantasm i can only say nice ! here again what Mount would he has as Rider and am i asume Right that as Archer he would has a Rain /Water based Noblephantasm Arrow ?
    Elephant as a Rider (like everyone and their mother from that area). As an Archer, he'd probably have some bow-based NP, didn't give it all that much thought as I don't really care any further than his current incarnation.

Khwāja Shams-ud-Dīn Muḥammad Ḥāfeẓ-e Shīrāzī:Interesting a Sufi before the self-torturing sober Phase of the religious practice .would have some suggestions for other Caster candidates under the Sufis perhaps i got you say "do the Research self " but sometimes only a hint would be enough.
    More like during the self-torturing sober phase. I also literally mentioned Rumi in the notes on this one.

Heinrich Kramer:I were honestly surprised to see him as servant but you have made quite good Concept of his Noblephantasm,am i asume Right that he "fights" in the grailwar by the Manipulation of oothers Right(can he actually fight directly by himself and if so in which way?) ?and i find it honestly crazy that this Psychopath has a Caster like could he evole a sort of Magecraft or would get the Maleficarum some Grimoire like abbillities ?
    He can fight on his own, but he's limited to brawling and using torture tools since he doesn't actually know any fighting techniques (hurting being a different matter entirely). The idea of the NP is to just get a bunch of normies riles up about witches and zerg rush his enemies. Works better if the enemy has qualms about killing civilians. As an Assassin he doesn't get magic (would be kind of counterintuitive for a witch hunter), Caster might be a different deal.

and have you seen my last Servant of the Titanic ? I would be curious About you Evaluation ?and due to i have seen in your Red Baron servant that you had a fanfiction idea how far have you thought that idea out and i would be glad if you would take a look at my Fanfiction i have already three chapters out .
    I'd rather not subject myself to either of those things. The fanfic idea was pretty bare-bones, though most of the fights and major story progressions were sorta figured out-ish

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rousseau: I recall you mentioning this guy when I posted my Ötzi sheet based on Tsukasa too, so some feedback is in order. It's quite an unorthodox way of incorporating a philosopher's thoughts into their Servant form, but choosing this way instead of "Caster with book NP or similar" already deserves my approval. I also like how you've managed to combine both Tsukasa's character with the madness of a Berserker and Rousseau's original personality. The Heracles-tier parameters for a philosopher bug me a lot, but I can reluctantly accept them with the justification of "The Ideal Man", though I don't see the necessity of Mental Disorder when its effects could just be added into Mad Enhancement

祖 Ancestor
    Rousseau: I'd collapse the Ideal Man skill into the NP, or note it's derived from the NP.
    Writing/philosophy stuff tends to be OP so I guess Herc tier stats would makes sense but I'd probably nerf it.
    Though turning it into something like a conditional stat boost might overlap too much with Hyde's thing.

Does the NP's AoE effect also grant stat boosts to those it effects similar to his Ideal Man skill?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Rousseau: I recall you mentioning this guy when I posted my Ötzi sheet based on Tsukasa too, so some feedback is in order. It's quite an unorthodox way of incorporating a philosopher's thoughts into their Servant form, but choosing this way instead of "Caster with book NP or similar" already deserves my approval. I also like how you've managed to combine both Tsukasa's character with the madness of a Berserker and Rousseau's original personality. The Heracles-tier parameters for a philosopher bug me a lot, but I can reluctantly accept them with the justification of "The Ideal Man", though I don't see the necessity of Mental Disorder when its effects could just be added into Mad Enhancement
    Thanks for the feedback Padoru. I'm glad you liked what I did with his personality. The original draft was much more of a blatant Tsukasa ripoff characterization-wise, but I was unsatisfied with that and so tried to work in more elements of the real Rousseau's personality. Fair enough about Mental Disorder being a little redundant, but Elizabeth Bathory in the Berserker Class possessed it so clearly they're not mutually exclusive.

Mainly I wanted to include that Skill to give a bit of extra flavor into Rousseau's psychology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Rousseau: I'd collapse the Ideal Man skill into the NP, or note it's derived from the NP.
    Writing/philosophy stuff tends to be OP so I guess Herc tier stats would makes sense but I'd probably nerf it.
    Though turning it into something like a conditional stat boost might overlap too much with Hyde's thing.

Does the NP's AoE effect also grant stat boosts to those it effects similar to his Ideal Man skill?
    I considered early on making Ideal Man's changes to physique a part of Rousseau's NP, but I figured that would be overstuffed when his NP does quite a bit already. Also on your latter part I decided it's more like the opposite; not the Skill is derived from his NP, but his NP takes the form it does (wrapping Berserker's own body) because of the Skill. As Caster (where he'd lack that Skill) it'd be a wider-scale Bounded Field that regresses the area to the Age of Gods, but doesn't directly defend Rousseau in the same way.

And no, Homme Naturel's "rebellion-awakening" effects don't grant stat buffs. It's purely a mental effect, not strengthening the target's physique in any way. And again, thanks for the feedback Gray.

Blog Entries
    Say, anybody here interested in a couple incomplete sheets of Helios and Selene?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Say, anybody here interested in a couple incomplete sheets of Helios and Selene?
    I'm a bit curious about Helios, yeah. I had some ideas a while back that he'd been an Avenger driven by hatred over being supplanted by Apollo, so it'd be interesting to contrast your take.

Blog Entries
    Do you want me to send over only Helios on a PM, or are you interested in Selene as well?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Do you want me to send over only Helios on a PM, or are you interested in Selene as well?
    I guess you might as well send both, though I'm mainly interested in Helios.

Blog Entries
    Well, both sheets have been sent to you. If you don't like them or want them, I'm willing to either give them to someone else or take advise on how to tune them up.

EDIT:

Well, here are two more sheets from me, thanks to RoydGolden for that final tune-up. Hope they're an improvement from the last time I did this:

Helios
    Helios

Source

Class: Rider

Region of Origin: Ancient Greece

Time Period: 8th Century BC

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

PARAMETERS
    Strength C
    Endurance C
    Agility B
    Mana A
    Luck D
    Noble Phantasm A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance – A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Riding – A+
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. His traditional mount is the chariot used to pull the Sun across the skies, though he’s upgraded from horses to horsepower with a hot rod fit for the race tracks as of this summoning…

Personal Skills
    Divine Core – A+
    The absoluteness of a divine spirit, a level beyond the Divinity skill possessed by demigods. Preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels mental interference (or not, see above) and protects the body from changes and growth. It also has the effects of the Divinity skill: namely reducing special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Rank and breaking through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Embodiment of the Sun – A+

As the personification of the Sun in Greek Mythology, he is blessed with the literal abilities of the sun itself: gravity, heat, and light. Attacks like solar winds, blinding light, and crushing gravitational force are possible with this association. It also has an effect on other being’s skills and abilities that depend on the Sun with a powerful boost (ex. Numeral of the Saint).

Initial D – A

A more recent skill acquired thanks to his new hobby of auto racing. At this rank, he has mastered all the driving techniques needed to place within the top 3 positions in any auto race he participates in: Formula, Open-Wheel, Street Racing, Rallying, etc. Incidentally, this skill should be named Race Technique, but he renamed it in honor of one of his favorite shows.

Noble Phantasm

Phoebus Quadriga
    Hot Rod of the Skies

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 50
    Maximum Targets: 100 people

Helios streaks across the battlefield on his vehicle, bringing down the full destructive power of the sun upon those he crosses paths with, albeit in a much more controlled manner than when his son was at the reins. Originally this vehicle would be his famous chariot pulled by 4 horses named Pyrois, Aeos, Aethon, and Phlegon. Now it’s a customized Formula One race car with the horses embedded as decals on the side with their spirits merged with the vehicle itself. A pinnacle of the racing world, with a radiance as bright and hot as the sun, a machine that Helios believes will make him the envy of all other racers.

Biography

Helios, god and personification of the Sun in Greek mythology, he is the son of Titans Hyperion and Theia and brother to the moon goddess Selene. His role was to drive his chariot across the sky each day to earth-circling Oceanus and through the world-ocean returned to the East at night. Among his many children, the most famous known are his daughter Circe who was an antagonist to Odysseus and teacher to Medea, and his son Phaethon who made an ill-fated journey on his father’s chariot due to an oath sworn on the River Styx and was struck dead by Zeus’ thunderbolt after losing control of the horses.

Nowadays he has developed a mania involving auto racing and has even rebuilt his chariot into a race car to fit his new desire. Hot headed and passionate in his field of expertise, he’s always looking to get in on an informal race whenever he can find one, though he’s working on organizing the next Dead Heat Race to see who the top racer in the Servant World is. Beneath it all however is a man who’s still haunted by what happened with his son. His one wish would be to erase that blunder so that both father and son may travel across the skies together.

Character Relations

Apollo
    Oi, don’t you think you should let your daughter out into the world by now?

Phaethon
    Gah! You…you’re alright?! …I’m sorry about what happened that day… Eh? You want to race with me?!?! YAHOO!!! Last one to the race track is a rotten egg!

Circe
    Nice to see you’re in good health, but maybe you should lay off the pork for a while? There are other animals out there you know.

Medea
    Well I’m glad to see you’re in much better spirits than during that incident with Jason and all, but what’s with this doll hobby you’re trying out?

Medea Lily
    GRANDDAUGHTER?! What happened?! Did you have an accident with your potions again?

Other Sun Gods
    So these are the solar gods of other countries. I wonder how many of them can keep up with me?

Selene
    So that sleepyhead’s here as well. Maybe one day we’ll see who’s the fastest between the two of us.

Dead Heat Race Participants
    So I heard that there was an amazing race that ended up in a fight against a gigantic bull from Uruk? Why didn’t anybody invite ME?!?! As soon as I get the next one all set up, we will see who the best racer in Chaldea is! I just need to figure out the prize first…

Holy Grail Grand Prix Participants
    You guys held a race too?! It figures most of the good ones would get done before I was summoned. Eh, what do you mean you don’t remember most of it!? Don’t worry: I’m sure as soon as you’re in a vehicle in an intense race again, the memories will come back.

Servants With Vehicles
    So I see you have a pretty fast ride yourself. Want to get into a drag race with me? First to complete 3 laps is the winner.

Selene
    Selene

Source

Class: Rider

Region of Origin: Ancient Greece

Time Period: 8th Century BC

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

PARAMETERS
    Strength C
    Endurance D
    Agility B
    Mana A
    Luck C
    Noble Phantasm A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance – A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Riding – A+
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Her traditional mount is the chariot used to pull the Moon across the skies, though she uses bulls to pull her chariot instead of horses.

Personal Skills
    Divine Core – A+
    The absoluteness of a divine spirit, a level beyond the Divinity skill possessed by demigods. Preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels mental interference (or not, see above) and protects the body from changes and growth. It also has the effects of the Divinity skill: namely reducing special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Rank and breaking through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Embodiment of the Moon – A+

As the personification of the Moon in Greek Mythology, she is blessed with the literal abilities of the moon itself: the ability to affect the tides of large bodies of water, the ability to change the level of light and her own strength in accordance with the moon phases, and the ability to lower the gravity around her to about 1/6 that of the Earth. It also has an effect on other being’s skills and abilities that depend on the Moon with a powerful boost (ex. Flucticulus Diana).

Illusions of the Night – A

A skill coming from the collective efforts of Selene and Hypnos during Endymion’s legend. She is able to create hallucinations and illusions to those affected by magic-induced sleepiness. These illusions can range from mild annoyances to seemingly life-threatening dangers; effectiveness is enhanced by how drowsy the victim is.

Noble Phantasm
    Phoebe Biga
    Last Lullaby of the Night

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 50
    Maximum Targets: 100 people

Selene descends upon the battlefield with her chariot pulled by two divine bulls and emitting a glowing light that weakens the bloodlust and strife of her foes and lulls them to sleep. With the power of the divine bulls pulling it, it is capable of devastating charge attacks like a certain Macedonian Rider’s chariot. Like its rider, its strength changes with that of the moon phases, with its strength at its peak during a full moon and weakest during a new moon.

Biography

Selene, goddess and personification of the Moon in Greek mythology, she is the daughter of Titans Hyperion and Theia and sister to the sun god Helios. Like her brother, she drives a chariot across the sky each night to earth-circling Oceanus and through the world-ocean returned to the East at night. Her most famous legend is falling in love with a king of Elis by the name of Endymion and with the help of another god called Hypnos, places him in an eternal sleep that leaves him ageless and undying.

Like her beloved, she’s a bit of a sleepyhead who likes to nap with him and doesn’t want to put a lot of effort in anything. She’s a lot more level-headed and tranquil compared to her race-happy brother and her fellow moon goddess. Though admittedly she seems to have taken up an interest in cosplay at the request of the children…

Character Relations

Artemis
    Uh, don’t you think you might be crushing Orion with that hug of yours?

Orion
    Hello there Orion (*yawn*), why do you look so panicky? Artemis is trying to get you into a bear costume, why’s that a problem? Oh, she forgot to resize it for your current shape…

Helios
    (*groan*) No I don’t want to race today… (*zzz*)

Endymion
    Oh there you are! I just found a new place to gaze at the stars in comfort. …say, do you want to play dress up with me?

Caligula
    I’m sorry this happened to you; perhaps with Artemis’ help I can reduce the burden on your mind?

Other Moon Goddess
    Do you want to go star gazing with us later tonight?

Merlin
    Keep away from me you invader of dreams.

Boisterous Servants
    Can’t you PLEASE keep it down?! Some of us are trying to sleep!

Child Servants
    Cosplay, as a Magical Girl? You really think I can pull it off? Well, it wouldn’t hurt to try at any rate.

Magical Girl-themed Servants (ex. Onicure Shuten)
    So this is my competition eh? Maybe this won’t be as difficult as I thought.

Last edited by Dragolord09; December 11th, 2019 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Trying to get pictures to show up correctly