Page 844 of 858 FirstFirst ... 344744794834839842843844845846849854 ... LastLast
Results 16,861 to 16,880 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Bruh.....

This might be more appropriate in the magus thread tbh

Moreso, at least. There really isn't much to comment on.

Blog Entries
    What's your opinion on Glazy's "Q" sheet?

While going for the first inheritor of the First instead of making JC is admirable, it's still basically OC for all intents and purposes.

I should also mention that I'm by no means knowledgeable about Christianity, esoteric or otherwise, and while a secret disciple of Jesus is an interesting concept by itself, it opens itself up to being just another "Nameless X" sheet that I personally can't stand.
    Last edited by Bugs; January 1st, 2020 at 03:16 AM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saber of ardent love

"Nice to meet, master. Till the end of my days, i swear to live by the light of your eyes."

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic/good
    Region: France
    Height: 158cm
    Weight: 60kg
    Dislikes: boredom, puritans, preconceptions
    Talent: Swordsmanship, singing
    Armaments: flauret
    Natural Enemy: Françoise 'Fanchon' Moreau

stats
    Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: D
    Lck: EX
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding(B): Vehicles and horses can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

personal skills

Fencing(A+): A skill signifying one's mastery of Swordsmanship for duel purposes. Fencing is characterized by careful analysis and response to one's action, allowing for the Fencer to easily gain the upper hand in a confront. Normally only useful against a single opponent, saber has reportedly fought and won against two or three people multiple times.

Shining star(A): A skill representing one's exessive charming and charismatic personality, to the point of surpassing even gender or status. Comprise the effects of pheromones, Alluring Nightgale and others, Saber has woe and seduced hundreds, if not thousands, of lovers from both genders.

Swashbuckling(A): A skill representing one's life of incredible adventures and daring escapes. It grants a bonus for the necessary stats when attempting this that are considered "Against the odds". Be it jumping on a horse from a moving wagon, sneaking out of a maidens room or swinging off a rope over a chasm, you can bet Saber will attempt and stylishly succeed.

Noble phantasm

All For Love
    Mademoiselle De Maupin

A Noble Phantasm encompassing all of Saber's life. All the "amazing" things she did, she did for love.
    This Noble Phantasm manifests when Saber is fighting for someone she has "fallen in love" with, by her own definition. It drasticaly increases her stats and allows her gain any skill deemed necessary to win, so long it is achievable.
    These skills can be things like "Eye of the Mind" or "Battle continuation", things that are compatible with the human nature. but not things like "Divinity" or "Bloodsucking", as these are "inhuman" things reserved only to those who have surpassed humanity.
    Furthermore if she still "fails to protect" her loved one, she can use a one time only suicide attack. A determination filled strike by some without nothing to lose, it cannot be blocked or dodge by normal means.

Background

Julie d'Aubigny, also known as La Maupin, was a notorious French swordswoman and opera singer who lived a short but eventful life at the height of French absolutism. her tumultuous career and flamboyant lifestyle were the subject of gossip, rumor, and colourful stories in her own time, and inspired numerous fictional and semi-fictional portrayals afterwards.
    Saber's father was the man responsible for training the court pages of king Louis the XIV, and so his daughter learned dancing, reading, drawing, and fencing alongside the pages, and dressed as a boy from an early age. She married to Sieur de Maupin of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, and she became Madame de Maupin (or simply "La Maupin" per French custom) at age 14, but almost immediately run off with a paramour (her fencing master, a man named Sérannes) to Marseilles, where she began singing in the opera.
    It was around this time that Saber supposedly had an affair with a girl, followed her to a convent where her parents sent her in response, place the body of a (unrelated) dead nun in the girl's bed and set the place on fire to cover their escape. she was caught and convicted, albeit as a man (whether out of genuine confusion, or to mitigate the scandal is unclear), but was personally pardoned by the Sun King.
    In another story, Saber supposedly defeated Louis-Joseph d'Albert, son of the Duke of Luynes, and two of his friends in a duel over a insult. Later, when Louis regretted and sent her an apology letter, she sneaked into his room and seduced him. The remained friends for the rest of Saber's life.
    She returned to Paris in 1690 to sing in the world-famous Paris Opera, first as a soprano, but eventually switching to her natural Contralto of Danger over the years. Famously, Tancrède's Saracene princess Clorinde, a part written specifically for her, is considered to be the first major contralto role in the history of French opera.
    Latter at 1695, Saber kissed a young woman at a Versailles ball, who was being courted by several men. She end up getting challenged to a duel by three of her suitors at once, but defeated all of them. the tale was so amusing that the king gave her another royal pardon.
    In the end, however, Saber was finally caught. fell in love with Madame la Marquise de Florensac, the “most beautiful woman in France”. so beautiful that she too had had to flee to Brussels for several years because the Dauphin was obsessed with her. The two women lived, according to a contemporary diarist, in perfect harmony for two years until de Florensac died of a fever.
    Distraught, Saber retired from her life of adventure and entered a convent, where she died at the age of 33 and was buried in an unknown grave.

personality

A star in the shape of a human, Saber is stupendously beautiful, incredibly charming and terrifyingly cunning. She really is someone who exudes personality in a way that is impossible not to take note of her.
    She identifies herself as a woman of love and indeed, she does fall in love a lot. However, unlike many may think, everytime is genuine affection. She is a natural lover, not a cheap seductress.
    If her Master is a good person, it doesn't matter their gender, Saber is guaranteed to fall in love with them. It will probably be like the romances of when she was alive. Short, but intensively meaningful and ardent.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; January 1st, 2020 at 03:35 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hate to sound like I'm begging, but anyone have any opinions on my White Rider?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I hate to sound like I'm begging, but anyone have any opinions on my White Rider?
    I'm not really too much of a fan of all the Horsemen being object-bound, bodiless little abominations. The Pale Rider set the precedent for that and I guess my Black Rider would be the least physical of them, but Conquest and War are pretty physical in terms of what they do. Unfortunately the sheet also lacks substance on the Conquest part, since his Skills and NPs seem to be fairly direct for a metaphysical type of Servant. Some more focus on, say, crushing one's enemies (and seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentations of their women) and the overall results of conquest might be fitting. A random suggestion might be that conquerors build up power, only to have it collapse from under them, causing chaos and ruin. Or something.

It should also be noted that a bow implies a long reach for the conceptual 'Conquest', which this Servant is also kinda lacking in (other than the Demonic Defender of the State thing). I'm leaning here towards the responses of those have not yet been conquered, but see themselves as next in line... Sorry for being vague, I'm just coming up with things off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; January 1st, 2020 at 01:51 PM.

Good Julie, although her Region is still listed as Japan.

Blog Entries
    Is? Oh sorry. I have been in a very japanese wave lately. I'l fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Anymore opinions?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I thought of finishing this for Christmas, or even making it an Archer for the monthly contest, but kinda got lazy and left it alone. I thought might've waited too long when another White Rider sheet was posted, but after reading that I feel like this is different enough to post?

Big

Rider

White Rider of the Apocalypse

Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Sky

STR: C
    CON: A
    AGI: B
    MAG: EX
    LUK: EX
    NP: EX

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance:
    EX
    Complete immunity to all forms of Magecraft, no matter the school or scale. However, only Rider himself will be protected from spells that cover a wide area...

Riding (False): A
    Absolute mastery over the beasts of the earth. There is no need for any skill in riding - the mount will naturally take Rider wherever he must go. Artificial vehicles and phantasmal species are outside of this skill's scope.

Personal Skills:

Authority of Conquest:
    -
    A skill representing the authorities granted to the Four Horsemen, with which they are to kill one quarter of the world's population. For the White Rider, this was the authority of "Conquest", which would allow him to seize control of land, people and possessions... but, because the time has not yet come, this skill is sealed.

Divinity:
    EX
    A measure of one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. The White Rider's Divinity exceeds even that of ascended demigods, but the lack of a Divine Core makes it clear that he was not a perfect deity from birth...

Hidden Holy Name: A
    Though he possesses many epithets and titles, the White Rider's True Name is kept hidden from all but himself. It is impossible to obtain any information regarding his skills or Noble Phantasms.

Independent Manifestation: A
    A superior version of Independent Action, normally found only among members of a certain special class...
    In addition to completely removing the need for a Master, it also grants resistance against instant death and all forms of mental debuffs. Because his existence in the future has been confirmed, even time travel cannot be used to "cheat" against him.

King of Kings, Lord of Lords:
    EX
    A unique composite skill that displays the White Rider's position as the supreme commander in the final battle between good and evil, as well as his authority as the king of the final city. In addition to the highest rank of Charisma (further increased for those of Good alignment), he negates the effects of Charisma possessed by his enemies, and his attacks are imbued with a potent "anti-king" effect.

Nega-Beast: EX
    A skill that denies the power of the great calamities of humanity. A Bounded Field that carries with it the concept of "salvation", and the promise of the ultimate triumph of good over evil. In its presence, all other "Nega-" and "Authority of the Beast" skills are nullified.

Noble Phantasms
    Word of God
    Scepter of Iron
    - Anti-Country, Anti-Evil, Rank A+++

The Scepter of the King of Kings, a "sharp sword", meant not to strike down individuals or armies, but entire nations that have fallen into evil and depravity.
    A beam of the purest white light that comes from the White Rider's mouth, razing everything that forms a nation: the people, their works, and the very land beneath it all.
    In addition to wiping out all that is evil caught within its range (both humans and spirits) as well as their weapons and fortification, the very land is assaulted and destroyed: all water instantly boils and vanishes, all resources, precious metals and gemstones are atomized and reduced to dust, and any semblance of natural life is removed, leaving behind only lifeless sand with nothing to offer. This goes beyond the physical land, destroying the very leylines and even stripping away concepts attached to the land, such as its history.

Fire and Brimstone, Forever and Ever
    Second Death
    - Anti-Evil, Anti-Beast, Rank EX

The ultimate fate of all that is evil - perpetual damnation in a boudless inferno of flames and sulphur. The "final death", an infinite torture from which there is no escape.
    With a great stomp from his horse, the White Rider splits the Earth open to reveal this true Hell and cast all vile sinners into its infinite flames.

However, because the time of judgement has yet to come, this Noble Phantasm is actually sealed. There is only one target who can already be sent to damnation even before the end of days - the great Beast that carried Babylon the Great and led the kings of the Earth against the King of Kings.​

Lore
    In the Book of Revelation, a White Rider appears twice - the first, identified as "Conquest", comes alongside three other Horsemen to kill one quarter of the world, and second, the "Faithful and True", "Word of God", "King of Kings, Lord of Lords", appears to defeat the Beast, the False Prophet and their followers. Both Riders have been identified with Jesus Christ, the Son of God and messiah of Christianity.

A mysterious "Servant" that comes not from the past, but the future. Because of his role in the end of the world, summoning him before then might be impossible, but, on the occasion that a particular threat surfaces ahead of time, he might personally manifest to oppose it. Afterwards, he would naturally return to the future from which he came... but on the off-chance to something in this world convinces him that his presence is still needed, he might stick around for a while longer.

Because of his unique condition of coming from the future, the White Rider avoids personal interactions with humans and Servants the best he can, only speaking when absolutely necessary... though once in a while, one might hear him mutter something about donkeys or fig trees to himself, betraying some humanity in his otherwise divine figure.

Relationships

David:
    He occasionally can be seen watching the shepherd-king's antics from afar. Though he remains silent and impassive, one might feel an aura of shame radiating from Rider...

Martha: He occasionally can be seen watching the brawler-saint's training regimen from afar. Though he remains silent and impassive, one can sense the affection he holds towards her.

Salome: He occasionally can be seen watching the mad princess's ravings from afar. Every once in a while, he nocks an arrow on his bow and takes aim... but ultimately lowers his weapons and leaves.

Nero: He occasionally can be seen watching the red emperor from afar. Nothing can be felt from him, as if he were simply waiting for time to pass...
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 1st, 2020 at 09:17 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of the recently passed Contest, I usually don't bother posting my entries again here as they tend to be somewhat lacking, but this one I'm pretty proud of and feel worthy of being added to the compendium on the front page.

As an aside, since I posted it right before the entry deadline I had honourably declined from editing it (aside from typos) so if anyone does have criticisms to raise now would be the time or forever hold your peace.

----
    Archer

"The final moments of "his" life was inevitably greeted by decapitation, immolation or just plain ol' hanging. But when the people need him, when they cry out in the face of injustice... "Robin Hood" will always appear once again from the depths of the forest to save them. Always."

[FC SOURCE]

True Name:
    Robin Hood
    Robert Deyville

Epithet: "The Prince of Thieves"
    Source: Historical
    Region: England (Circa 13th Century)
    Hidden Attribute: Human
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Dislikes: Betrayal, Classism
    Talents: Marksmanship, Wood carving
    Natural Enemy: Aristocrats

Parameters

STR: (C) END: (D) AGI: (B) MGI: (D) LCK: (E) NP: (B)

Appearance:
    Robert Deyville takes the form of a man around his mid to late twenties. He has light brown hair and hazel eyes with an unkempt beard. His customised Lincoln green tunic sports a pullover hood to mask his identity, his leggings match in colour and he wears dark brown leather boots. This otherwise garish choice in costume is perfect for camouflage in the woodlands and forests he calls home. Dangling from his belt is an ivory Olifant horn for giving various types of signals to the Merry Men.

As for armaments, it is only natural that Robert carries a Yew Longbow complete with a quiver of arrows on his back. Most of the arrows have iron heads but amongst them there lies a conspicuously gold headed one. Aside from that, Robert also carries a lightweight steel European sword on his belt for when enemies get too close but also for multipurpose reasons whenever he might need to cut something.

Character:
    As a former aristocrat turned leader of a bunch of outlaws, Robert Deyville is exactly what you'd expect - intelligent and sophisticated but also blunt and sarcastic to a fault which makes him hard to like personally yet gives him a magnetic aura which no doubt attracted his band of followers. He cares little for social standing or grace, addressing everyone with the same bored disinterest be they a prince or pauper. As such he welcomes people of all walks of life and no doubt wouldn't look down on his Master for being a Mage of lesser quality. He is very self-aware of the mystery and intrigue behind the nature of "Robin Hood" and enjoys playing up to it by telling tall-tales and half truths about his and the Merry Men's accomplishments.

Since Robert was forcibly shunned by society he in turn doesn't follow any of its laws and passionately believes that the "poison" afflicting the system must be purged and so he became a vigilante that targeted the powerful and corrupt members of society and brought them to "justice" either by redistributing their wealth to the poor or if their crimes were serious enough then sending them to Hell to face judgement for their sins. However, whilst this initially made him popular amongst the people, his inability to reconcile his black and white philosophy against a more nuanced and complicated world meant that eventually as the populace felt the negative consequences of Robert's actions, they immediately turned on him which led to his inevitable demise. Nevertheless Robert wouldn't have had it any other way as he saw his actions as something that simply had to be done and feels vindicated that the name "Robin Hood" was used again and again throughout the generations for those who stood up against tyranny.

In a Holy Grail War, Robert is conscious of his stature as a weak Heroic Spirit and so he will spend most of his time scouting out the enemy Masters, waiting patiently for an opening where he can strike them down when they are vulnerable - often even ignoring what the actual Servants are doing. However, whilst Masters are fair game for targeting innocent people are - for the most part - off the table in Robert's mind. Only in a truly dire situation where it would save many people by sacrificing the few would he steel his heart and do the deed. If forced into combat with another Servant, Robert will employ hit-and-run tactics to try and chip down their health. If the power discrepancy is too great then Robert will simply retreat and let other Servants do the heavy lifting if possible. He does greatly value trust and comradeship and so if his Master proves worthy enough then Robert would be willing to sacrifice himself and his wish in order to perserve their life.

Skills:

Class Skills

Independent Action
    - (A)
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. As an experienced scout from his time in the war, Robert is adept at operating solo missions and staying alive for extended periods of time. At Rank A, it is easy for Robert to stay in the world for about a week without a Master since neither he nor his attacks consume much Magical Energy.

Magic Resistance - (D)
    Protection granted against magical effects of all kinds. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As a normal human in life from an age where Magic was all but gone from the public, Robert has very little resistance to magic based attacks where anything more than a single-verse cast spell can kill him if it makes direct contact.

Personal Skills

Hawkeye - (A)
    The superior visual and dynamic occipital capture ability belonging to those who has attained true mastery over the art of Archery. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. Even when an object is moving at high velocities, "To shoot correctly will result inevitably in hitting the desired target" and therefore if Robert maintains full concentration then the accuracy of his shots will not decrease since time itself appears to slow down from his perspective and even targeting for multiple shots at once is possible.

Military Tactics [Guerrilla] - (B)
    The tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. This variant Skill is specialised towards either solo or small group operations against larger forces. As both a revolutionary in the Civil War and as an outlaw, Robert was always having to combat a foe in greater numbers and so he has a wealth of experience in unheroic guerrilla tactics and subterfuge. Bonus modifiers are applied for when dealing against an enemy party and a Critical Chance is initiated if Robert and allies strike before the enemy has become aware of their presence.

Powerless Shell - (B)
    An ability that makes the user difficult to perceive as a Servant, declining one's parameters and suppresses one's Skills. As an outlaw for the majority of his life, obfuscating one's identity was essential and so there are countless accounts of Robin Hood disguising himself as an unassuming citizen in order to get close to his enemies. Robert's acting ability means it is as simple as a change of clothes, voice and mannerisms so that other Masters and Servants would struggle to recognise him as anything suspicious without passing a demanding Luck Check. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. In addition the Rank drastically decreases if Robert tries to fool the same target more than once.

Noble Phantasm:

Olifant
    The Rogues of the Green, Green Forest

[Type - Anti Self], [Noble Phantasm Rank - C], [Maximum Range - N/A], [Maximum Number of Targets - Self]

Robert believed that "Robin Hood" didn't belong to him but rather was a concept, a hero of justice that anyone could embody. Thus whenever his band of outlaws - the Merry Men would carry out justice whilst he was absent, he encouraged them to use the name. This raised the mystique of "Robin" as he could seemingly teleport from one end of the country to the next and no two description of him matched. The Merry Men made up as much of Robin Hood's identity as Robert did.

Now incarnated as a Servant, Robert claims with pride that his men are always with him in spirit. So when he needs them most Robert pulls his hood over his head, takes out his Olifant horn and blows and the strangest thing happens. The Servant standing there now is still clearly Robert but his voice, personality and mannerisms have all completely changed to the point an observer would swear he was someone else. Whether this is truly spirit possession or a man who deluded himself on his reputation is irrelevant, a pseudo-personality of one of the Merry Men is now controlling Robert's body.

This has some physical effects as it causes a false Class Change depending on which Merry Man was "summoned" and Robert's Parameters are redistributed to match. The hulking Little John turns him into a Berserker and his STR increases at the expense of his AGI, the cocky Will Scarlett makes him a Saber whose blinding sword slashes raise his AGI in exchange for his END, with the laughing Friar Tuck he becomes a magic-less Caster whose LCK skyrockets at the cost of all his other stats as he lures enemies into pre-set traps with his pretend silly antics... and so on and so on. Ultimately Robert can't utilise any of the Merry Men's Skills or their Noble Phantasms so this unusual technique is of limited use especially against an enemy who completely outclasses him. But it is very off-putting and the sudden change in tactics might surprise the enemy enough to open a window to victory.

----

The Golden Arrow
    A Lyttell Geste of Robyn Hode

[Type - Anti Unit], [Noble Phantasm Rank - B], [Maximum Range - 1000], [Maximum Number of Targets - 1]

Upon seeing the enemy launching their strongest Noble Phantasm, the crystallisation of their legend...Robert takes out the Arrow with the Golden head from his quiver and takes aim. After the Golden Arrow launches, it absorbs the magical energy of the opponent's Noble Phantasm as it carries on its path towards the target. The Golden Arrow represents physically the prize Robert won in the largest Archery contest in the land and he used it after staking his and his men's freedom in an archery match against the King of England. As the hopes of all the Merry Men were placed in it, the Golden Arrow is Robert's strongest weapon in his arsenal. After growing stronger through the energy provided by the enemy's Noble Phantasm, the Arrow will keep going and upon striking, will reflect all of the power back into the enemy Servant.

However, though the Arrow's strength comes from the faith of the Merry Men...reality is often cruel and during that fateful match Robert missed the target for the first time in his life and suffered a painful loss. Thus as if to mirror the end of the story, if the enemy Servant manages to dodge the Golden Arrow then all the damage they would have taken is redirected back into Robert - likely killing him in one go. Combined with the fact that he only possesses a single copy of the Arrow, it is truly a double edged sword and it must be used very carefully. There are other factors such as if the opponent does not use magical energy in their Noble Phantasm (such as a martial arts technique) or none of their trump cards are directly offensive based then the Golden Arrow will posses no more lethality than a regular attack from Robert. Finally, as it only has the Rank of "B" if it tries to absorb the energy of an "A" Rank Noble Phantasm then it will only be able to redirect half of the damage whereas an "EX" Ranked one will likely destroy the Arrow outright.

Lore:
    Robert Deyville was the younger brother of Baron John Deyville and together they lived in their luxurious home at Hood Hill during the fall of the Angevin Empire. As a bored aristocrat with nothing better to do, Robert followed his brother into battle during the Second Barons' War against King Henry III. Robert's skill with a longbow thanks to his idle days practising earnt him fame as an archer during the civil war and thus the brothers were put in charge of York Castle and the Northern Forests. However their glory was short lived as the Royal Forces eventually crushed the insurrection and the rebels were forced to buy back their estates at prices dependant on how involved they were with the rebellion.

It was at this moment that John Deyville made a history changing decision. He denounced his brother Robert as the true mastermind behind the rebellion and poor John was forced to cooperate. John was subsequently pardoned and restored as a Baron whilst Robert was declared an outlaw for the rest of his life. Fleeing from the authorities, Robert took refuge in the Northern Forests once again where he survived by crafting his own bow and arrows and using them to rob wealthy travellers who passed by the forest for food and loot to sell for provisions. Over the next few years Robert built himself up as the mythical fairy of the forest "Robin Goodfellow" and he took in several former rebel allies who became outlaws like he did, now serving Robert as his "Merry Men".

Eventually Robert decided he would pay his brother John a visit as "Robin" in order to exact some righteous vengeance. In the dead of the night, John Deyville was awoken to cries of "fire!" and as he looked out of the window he saw his castle burning. All of a sudden he heard a cackle behind him and turned around to see a hooded man with a longbow had sneaked into his bedroom. John demanded to know who the man was but immediately cowered when the man drew his bow and fired. John opened his eyes to find the man gone and an arrow imbedded into the wall beside his head, hanging from it was a piece of paper that read "Robin Goodfellow has claimed the land of Hood in response to the Baron's sins." Though the Baron survived the fire, all his wealth was lost and the public became obsessed with the outlaw hence known as "Robin of Hood" who stole from the rich and gave to the poor.

This is but one of many apocryphal tales of the Heroic Spirits who claim the identity of Robin Hood...

Relationships:
    EMIYA - "I feel a sense of kinship between you and I..."

Richard the Lionheart - "I'm skeptical that one of us would directly aid a King, let me put your character to the test..."

Robin Hood (EXTRA) - "A crossbow? How shameful, let me teach you what true archery is about."

Orion (Superhuman) - "The greatest archer will naturally provide the greatest challenge for me. Have at you!"

Wilhelm Tell - "An arrow on a boys head? Ha! Watch me match and surpass that with ease."

Creator's Notes:
    I was surprised by the number of people who didn't like Extra!Robin and wanted a more classical depiction of Robin Hood and so I saw an opening to do it myself.

It's interesting to note that the two Robins we have already in canon represent different aspects of the legend - Extra's being the asociation with the Celtic "Jack in the Green" and the Green Man, whilst Loxley in F/SF has the whole helper of Richard the Lionheart going on. So being as that may, I decided to use Robert to emphasise the whole "Prince of Thieves" aspect what with him being the leader of a band of disgraced noblemen... though I fear I may have made him too much like Arsene Lupin for my tastes.

I really wanted to give Robert something similar to Rounds of Lionheart since it fits him far better than Richard, but I had to settle for just the pseudo-personalities instead.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider of the New Years:

Appearance:

Source

Identity: Rider embodies the first sign of the Eastern Zodiac, the Rat. However for unknown reasons she prefers calling herself by the Japanese name Nezumi instead. Maybe she thinks it sounds cuter?

Alignment: True Neutral

Armament: A pair of curved daggers styled to resemble rat's teeth. They have no special abilities, but are durable enough to withstand clashes against Noble Phantasms.

Strength- D
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- E
    Mana- D
    Luck- B
    NP- C+

Personality
    Shy and aloof. Rider acts like a typical "disaffected teenager", often texting on her phone and refusing to make eye-contact.

She dislikes forming close bonds with anyone, as she believes people inevitably "use" each other for their own personal gain. That said, if you manage to get close to Rider enough to form a bond with her, she'll turn out to be an exceptionally loyal and caring Servant. The kind of person who outwardly scorns the warmth of affection, while hopelessly clinging to the first hint of it she receives.

A self-proclaimed pragmatic realist, Rider fully recognizes her own weakness next to other legendary heroes in the Grail War. As such she has no qualms relying on the full depth of her cunning trickery to even the odds. Running away, acting helpless to lure the enemy into a trap, and using civilians as shields are all tactics she's willing to sink to without a shred of apparent shame.

That said, Rider secretly feels ashamed of her craven nature and wishes for a "real victory". One not stained by trickery and deceit, an honorable victory she can truly call her own. Rider knows that she only took first place in the Zodiac race by riding on the strength of others. She deeply wishes to win something by her own efforts, and not by manipulating others.

However, out of embarrassment for appearing so "sappy" Rider won't admit to her wish if asked. Only after forming a close bond with her Master will Rider finally reveal it.

Dislikes: being caught, naturally talented people
    Talent: unfairly cutting ahead
    Natural Enemy: Ox, Cat

Class Skills:

Riding- A++
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. Due to the nature of her Noble Phantasm Nezumi can "ride" almost any living creature, including Phantasmal and Divine Beasts. However she has no special skill in handling inanimate vehicles like cars and chariots, which is the only thing that prevents this Skill from reaching EX-rank.

Magic Resistance- E-
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank it doesn't negate magic at all, but merely reduces the damage a little.

As a mere rat with no anecdotes of resisting Magecraft in life, Rider only qualifies for the lowest rank in this Skill by virtue of her Class Container.

Personal Skills:

Twelve Earthly Branches (Rat)- A
    Denotes the Servant's immortalization as one of the twelve Eastern Zodiac signs. Rider is the Rat, the "first" of the Zodiac signs, and such stands conceptually "ahead" of all others. Thus Rider's Agility gains a + modifier while facing enemies associated with any of the other eleven signs, so that she retains the advantage specified in her legend.

Powerless Shell- C

A Skill that makes the user difficult to perceive as a Servant, declining one's parameters and suppressing one's Skills. Like her namesake Rider appears to be a mere nuisance, a weak pest that can be easily stepped on. However this is just an act to get her foes to lower their guard around her. Rider excels at getting her enemies to underestimate her and then stabbing them in the back when they least expect it. In the Zodiac race, no one expected that a lowly rat could claim victory against all the bigger and more fierce animals. Yet Rider did, thanks to her cunning tactics and exploiting how others perceived her as weak and helpless.

Eye Of The Mind (True)- B++
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that uses information accumulated over the course of battle to predict the enemy's actions and discern the best strategy for achieving victory. This Skill is the sublimation of Rider's crafty and resourceful mindset. No matter how low the odds of winning, as long as there's a chance Rider can devise a strategy to exploit it.

Truly someone whose wits are her most dangerous weapon.

Noble Phantasm
    Huángdào Shí'èr Gōng
    Cunning Shortcut To Victory

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing how Rider took first place in the race declared by the Jade Emperor to decide which animals would be honored in the Zodiac calendar. The mighty ox was the swiftest of the animals, and naturally would've taken first place. But Rider cunningly hid in the ox's fur only to jump out just before it crossed the finish line. Thus Rider was awarded first amongst the Zodiac signs, while the ox was consigned to second.

This Noble Phantasm embodies the concept of "riding another to victory". Unlike most Riders, Nezumi is unable to summon a mount. Instead, Huángdào Shí'èr Gōng allows Rider to conceptually "ride" others, much as she snuck her way to victory atop the ox's head in legend. Upon touching a living human or animal, Rider can furtively mark them as her "mount".

The affected individual likely won't notice anything happen, and no changes are visible except that a small purple mark in the shape of a rat manifests on the back of the target's neck. But upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, Rider can instantly warp herself to where the target is. No matter what obstacles lay in the way, Rider simply appears directly "ahead" of the target in a shimmer of purple light, utterly bypassing the intervening space. A teleportation ability on the level of True Magic, recreating the legend where Rider unfairly leaped ahead of the Ox to cross the finish line first.

This Noble Phantasm is excellent for spying and making a quick getaway. If Rider wants to infiltrate a certain location, all she has to do is "mount" someone who'd be going there and then "jump ahead" of them once they arrive. There's no limit on how many beings Rider can mark at a time, but each additional mark raises the Mana cost of this Noble Phantasm. Creating more than a dozen "mounts" would drain Rider's Mana reserves to the point where she'd be on death's door. Each mark vanishes after being used, though Rider can simply re-mark the same individual again afterwards.

Additionally, Rider can exert a subtle mental interference on the marked individuals, akin to low-level hypnotic suggestion. This can't be used to force someone into doing something they would never normally do, but Rider can "coax" targets into unconsciously taking certain actions, like guiding a group of people to converge at a certain location. This represents how Rider manipulated the ox into carrying her to her destination before leaping off and revealing her true intentions. Rider's suggestions manifest as subtle gnawing voices at the back of the target's mind, resembling the squeaks and scurrying of rats.

On humans and advanced animals the effects are very limited, while on simple animals like rats Rider can more-or-less completely guide their actions by conveying instinctual commands. In battle Rider's ideal strategy is to scatter a bunch of rats around the opponent and rapidly "jump" between them while attacking, confusing the foe as to where her strikes are coming from. Ironically, given Nezumi's furtive fighting style she's far more compatible with the Assassin Class than Rider. However for one who cheated her way to victory like Rider, perhaps it's only fitting she crept into this Class on a technicality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a sheet just in time to commemorate the new year! I've had this idea In my head for a while now, but it was only now I got the inspiration to write it up. I'm pretty proud of it as a whole, especially the NP, which I did my best to make a fitting conceptualization of her legend. I actually didn't plan on the genderbend, but couldn't find any FCs of mouse/rat-eared anime boys that weren't ridiculously cutesy/saccharine, which didn't fit my take on "him" at all, so I ended up going for a female pic instead. As usual, any commentary and critiques would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading y'all!

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My first Servant of the New Year, let's go!

BERSERKER OF THE NAMMU HEAVEN
    Faceclaim

Source
    Beneath the armor

"I am the Servant of the class, Berserker. I swear myself to you my lord, Master. Let us route and destroy those who stand before me."

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Lawful Insane
    Source: Sumerian History
    Region: Mesopotamia
    Trait: Man, King, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters

STR
    : A
    EDR: B+
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement
    : EX

Normally indomitable, Berserker would never willingly accept another person as their superior. The very act of accepting another as their "master" is a sign that they have lost their own reasoning. Surrendering sovereignty is treated the same as surrendering their sanity.

Conversation is possible with them, but they follow their orders in the most roundabout way, causing them to act independently even while in service. The oxymoron known as a "Loyal Rebel."

Mutual understanding is believed to be fundamentally impossible.

Personal Skills

Prana Burst
    (Flame) : B

A skill that was attached to Berserker's Noble Phantasm.
    A Prana Burst skill where weapons are empowered by coating them in flames, increasing their damage potential. Jet like propulsion released not by the body, but from the magical energy coursing through the weapon.

Protection of Goddess Zababa: C (A)

Berserker is one who received the favor of the warrior goddess Zababa. A composite Skill that originally possessed traits combining Divine Protection and Affection of the Goddess, increasing fighting power and tactical ability. However Berserker is incapable of using it properly, and so it has received a rank down in their current state.

At rank C, a plus modifier is applied to Endurance .

Noble Phantasm

Razing The Sky and Breaking Through The Mountain
    Sul-Sagana

Type: Anti-Army
    Max Targets: 150

A weapon handed down to Berserker by the Goddess of Kish. It is the weapon used by the child of Zababa, whom bears a similar name to it. A Divine Construct with the power to control flames.

The sword bears a fragment of the power of a god with an Authority over volcanoes, granting it power over flame and earth alike. A flawed attempt by a divine spirit to imitate the power of the Star of Genesis wielded by Gilgamesh. It is a weapon made to destroy man and beast by recreating the state of the world before "Life" was created. It chokes the air with heat and toxic gas, makes ash of fertile soil, and turns the earth to molten rock, burning all living things in its path.

This existence is known by many as Inferno, the hell of blazing fires where all things began, and where the souls of the damned are forced to repent for their crimes. The image of what is most accepted to be called Hell, inherited by both unfeeling monsters and intelligent beings such as humans and elementals. A primordial, and ever present fear that exists in the furthest corners of the mind.

In the shortest terms, it is a weapon that was made to incinerate "Life"; the direct opposite of its counterpart, who was made to sever "Eternity."

Lore

Recorded as the 22nd king of Kish, and the penultimate ruler of the first dynasty of Kish according to the Sumerian Kings List. Berserker's True Name is king Enmebaragesi, ruler of the city of Kish. He is the father of Agga, whose defeat at the hands of king Gilgamesh marked the end of their dynasty.

In terms of great heroes of the era of Ancient Babylonia, Enmebaragesi holds acclaim as one who bears the title of "The Strongest Human." Even without the blessings conferred to the lords of Kish by the gods, or the affections of the patron goddess which only he can claim, he was an unbeatable force. "No man nor beast could fell him, and the gods fear his strength." A supreme warrior, unknowing of loss.

Or so he would believe.

Eventually, he ran afoul of Dumuzid, the ruler of Uruk prior to Gilgamesh. In terms of military strength, and even the strength of their respective kings, it was only logical that great Kish would come out on top. But Dumuzid, while a foolish man-turned-god, was not so stupid as to fight an opponent stronger than him.

The details are sketchy at best, as Berserker refuses to give a direct answer to his defeat, and the Shepherd God fears bringing the warrior's wrath on him. What is known is the end result: Dumuzid victorious, with Enmebaragesi enslaved and at his mercy.

With the king defeated, Kish was forced to defer the seat of supremacy to Uruk, and by consequence, the new born successor of Dumuzid. The treasures of Kish were given away to the vaults of the new king, including the twin swords of Zababa.

What became of the former king is lost to historical fact, but a segment of the Epic of Gilgamesh claims he was made to be the hero king's sister. The accuracy of this statement is… suspect, to say the least. But it is true he was made to attend to the king and his younger sister, and he did not so much as an attempt to help save his son when they too fell to the might of Uruk.

What could make the former glorious warrior fall so much?

Personality

Unnatural.

The simplest description of Berserker's attitude. Aggressive and yet unendingly cool-headed. An out of control beast, and yet a rationally minded warrior. Respectful and loyal to his Master, yet he performs in a way that suggests he was only barely paying attention to them.

He is a collection of unfolding contradictions, irreconcilable with any individual aspect. A loyal weapon that lashes out at everything regardless of alignment.

Uncontrollable in all sense of the word. A raging inferno in human form.

The shame of being enslaved by the rulers of Uruk has broken him, and the sorrow of losing his goddess has destroyed his faith. He can no longer bring himself to truly start a rebellion, but at the same time he cannot help but pull at his binds.

Attitude towards the Master
    A master who treats him like a toy and weapon deserves loyalty, the same as one who respects him as a warrior and ruler. A master who is mindful of his words deserve to be treated harshly, same as one who foolishly speaks out of turn.

Loyalty wrapped in rebellion, rebellion disguised as loyalty. All deserve it in his eyes.

Wish for the Holy Grail:
    "Burn it, I don't need a paltry trinket to fulfill my desires. At the most, it is only good to return me to the goddess grace."

Relationships

Dumuzid
    "Now seems like a good time to go visit lady Ereshkigal for the rest of the year. Peace to you, lord of fires."

A horde of sheep suddenly block sight of him.

Gilgamesh
    "Ah, aaaaah… Gilgamesh---!"

Pestur
    The one person he will admit affection for. His beloved younger sister and disciple. Harsh and strict with her, the type to say "Do not rest, training starts right now" after an hour of physical warm ups.

Kind and understanding with her, the type to tell her "You're close to a breakthrough, keep going" when she almost gave up once.

Ishtar
    "Burn away, insolent goddess! Return her to me, and you may be spared the worst of the fires!"

[---------]
    Brothers in arms that should never meet under any circumstances. Please, do not unite to burn the oppressors!

Key Words

Zababa

A Divinity enshrined in the city of Kish. Sometimes spoken as a male God, other times as a female Goddess.

The rival of the goddess, Ishtar, who wields the twin blades Sul-Sagana and Ig-Alima, before giving them to her sons who shared their names. She is also known by the name Baba, and hailed as a goddess of healing.

A god who gave their favor to the supreme ruler of Kish, before both were shamed and felled by the ruler and patron goddess of Uruk respectively.

Get to Know Uruk

"It's time for Gil…"

"And Santa's…"

"Get to Know Uruk!"

A popular series starring King Gilgamesh and Attila the Sun(ta). It is an educational program where the two discuss various figures and tales from ancient Sumerian History and Mythology, re-enacting them with other Servants of fitting (and unfitting) character.

The production values are surprisingly high, and it holds moderately high ratings. Talks are currently ongoing to fund a second and third season.

Blog Entries
    Nezumi: Okay, I dig it. The NP is very creative. Just to know, are you planning on making the ox?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    On that note, are you planning on doing all 12 (maybe 13 depending on how you look at it?) Zodiac representatives?

Hmmm, interesting take on the White Rider, Zork. It's certainly unique, but I feel it lacks any decent references to the Rider that appears in the part relevant to the Four riders themselves. The lack of a bow is an especially conspicuous thing.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    “Good day, my Master. I am Servant, Berserker. ――Huh? What possibly could make me be summoned under the Berserker Class? Girl, did you just throw shade at me!?”

b e r s e r k e r

Faceclaim

Class: Berserker
    Alternative Classes: Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Region: Japan
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 170cm
    Weight: 61kg
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male | Humanoid | Servant | Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters
    Strength:

Endurance:

Agility:

Mana:

Luck:

Noble Phantasm:

Lore
    A poet and novelist, Ihara Saikaku is one of the most brilliant figures of the 17th-century revival of Japanese literature. He enchanted readers with racy accounts of the amorous and financial affairs of the merchant class and the demimonde, creating a new genre of literature called “ukyouzoshi” (floating world).

He first won fame for his amazing facility in composing haikai and humorous renga poems from which the 17-syllable haiku was derived. In 1671 he turned out, in “a day and a night,” 1,600 verses. Not satisfied with composing at the rate of one verse a minute, he steadily increased his prowess, reaching 4,000 in 24 hours in 1680 and the incredible figure of 23,500 in 1684. This was somewhat more than 16 haikai per minute, and the performance earned him the nickname of the “20,000 poet.” Saikaku continued to write verse at more normal speeds, but his style was considered so bizarre that rival poets called it “Dutch” to indicate its outlandishness.

Saikaku is best known, however, for his novels, written in a swift style that stems from his training as a haikai poet. Their content reflects Japanese society in a time when the merchant class had risen to such prominence that its tastes prevailed in the arts and the licensed pleasure quarters catered to its whims. Most of his works relates the erotic (and homoromantic in nature) adventures of their respective heroes. His popularity was enormous throughout Japan, and his influence on fiction continued after his death, even to this day.

There are not many records of his personal life, and most of it is a mystery, but it is known the death of his wife in 1675 had an extremely profound impact on him. A few days after her death, in an act of grief, Saikaku started to compose a thousand-verse haikai poem over twelve hours. It is said that it was the first time that Saikaku had attempted to compose such a lengthy piece of literature. The overall experience and success that Saikaku received from composing such a mammoth exercise has been credited with sparking the writer’s interest in writing novels ever since.

―But, really… The biggest mystery of his life is to uncover what made him being summoned under the Berserker Class…

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement: E

Normally this Servant does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement and so, in exchange, retains a normal capacity to think. No one cannot vouch for his behavior if his manuscripts are ruined, though…

Territory Creation: D

… Huh? Wait a minute! What this Skill is doing here!?――

Out of sheer absurdness, this unusual feature is not intended to intercept incoming enemies, but rather, is supposed to create a Study where he can abandon himself in his writing. Will absolutely negligence his duties as a Servant once he finds that sweet spot.

Personal Skills
    Flanderization: A+

If the Innocent Monster Skill is a distortion that affects both personality and history by means of reality-altering gossip and gives a Servant characteristics they originally did not possess, then the Flanderization Skill is the exaggeration of one or some few pre-existing characteristics, to the point where they―which were mere pieces of an entire puzzle―become the only pieces in a Servant’s psyche.

He was known as a writer of erotica―especially (although not limited to) that of homosexual nature. His deep understanding of the relationships between men and youths became, in the collective minds that came after him, a point of wonder that shaped his entire person from them on.

He claimed in one of his books that “Heaven and Earth in are bound in the same way that two male lovers are bound”; but as a Servant, this Skill exaggerated greatly such trait, to the point of flamboyancy. (As a side note, being extroverted and having preferences towards men, despite marrying women, were indeed characteristics shared by many of his characters.) His way of dressing and speaking, his gestures and his interests, his way of walking――all of this was altered in some way by the aftereffects of this Skill.

High-Speed Incantation (Lyric): B

Sadly, his magecraft level is not high due to the fact that, not only he is not in the Mage Class that would give him a boost on those abilities, but also because he is a human being born in a time where magic was already uncommon. Even then, his incantation speed is still comparable to that of a first-class mage due to his superhuman writing skills. At this level, it is rumored that he can write a novella in less than 15 minutes and an entire novel in about 2 to 3 hours――do not mention that all of them are only erotic works, though! He worked very hard on them!

“Master, do you know how long we have until the next Comiket?”

As an unmentioned bonus, this Skill also is the one behind his success in laying his thoughts out in an orderly and correct order.

The Great Mirror of Male Love: A

A man who can only find inspiration in the male figure. The more interesting and aesthetically pleasing said male is, the more likely he will feel like using that person as inspiration for another 20,000 words haikai. If fancy strikes him, he might even take that person home, even if he is a foe. A swift and elusive style that requires his object of affection to stand still, in the prime of his youth and vigorous strength; and, for that, this is a Skill that aims to entrap all manners of male Servants for the sake of his own wishes.

Curiously, this Skill is not limited to males in the physical sense of the word――even those who were recorded by History as males, but in fact were females, are to be affected by him as well. As long as they were recognized somewhere in their lives as men, this means that they are surely bound to, somehow, pick the interest of this Servant.

“Not throwing any shade, but… Genderbend is just a word.”

Noble Phantasm

Ukyozoushi Kosokumae
    Through the Floating World, When the Wild Rose is in Bloom

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 5m
    Max. number of targets: 1~5

For the man who took inspiration in everything he felt and touched, in everyone he met and dealt with, this is a Noble Phantasm of possibilities.

It takes the form of one book (he can summon up to 5, though he prefers to keep those at a minimum, so the quality of his work won’t suffer) with no words written at it―something that he can fill with the “ultimate happy ending.”

An illusion that entraps the target’s senses and their own selves―it is as if they become the protagonists of his newest novel. After trapping both mind and body inside his Noble Phantasm, Berserker is capable of extracting some of the most important memories of his target and create “a customized ideal story” with those as a base. Inside this ideal scenario, this Alternative Universe, the target is to live in bliss, gradually forgetting that they were anything other than this character. For some, that might be a blessing; for others, that might be Hell itself. It is noteworthy to remember though that, because his Noble Phantasm is not at a sufficiently high Rank, there are limitations to the amount of experiences he can extract from someone without knowing their real name as a Servant. As he keeps writing their new lives until they are extinguished, Berserker can at the same time watch them unfold as a movie.

―Also, because he is a writer specialized in romance, this is bound to happen somewhere in his illusions. As if he’d allow anyone to die single in his stories! (He is, nevertheless, respectful enough to probe if the target prefers a man or a woman as a partner. He’s a Berserker, not a barbarian.)

Personal
    Dislikes: Waste, gambling and cheap pens that stop working right in the middle of a sentence.
    Talents: Writing, courtly love and fashion tips.
    Natural enemy: That bourgeoise class who always frowned their noses to his work.

Personality

“Let’s slay the competition, girl!”, a young man promptly announces, wrapping his arms around his confused summoner.

With no other way to describe him, one should eventually resort to use the words “the epitome of a stereotypical gay man.” He's flamboyant and vibrant, extroverted and humorous, vain and theatrical. Larger-than-life, he is always ready to find inspiration anywhere for his newest work; and any Master should be warned that not even a Holy Grail War should come in the way between him and his books. He can speak about literature for days if no one stops him, and with a passionate disposition until the end too.

His effeminate appearance and girly way of speaking and behaving betrays a rather somber side that he reserves only for the composition of his posthumous haikai; he is one that is constantly honoring everything and everyone through words, be it an enemy or an ally. Death should always be mourned, no matter who they were in life. Life can end at any moment, and because of that, one should always live to their fullest. He can be a very serious individual, but he consciously chooses not to be.

Attitude towards the Master

A patron. A source of inspiration. Sometimes a little and unexperienced duckling that needs his care. (And fashion knowledge)

No matter the gender, he will be friendly to his Master. (Perhaps, his flirty nature will come out much more if his Master is a male, but other than that, no major differences can be spotted.) He will probably want to write an appreciative haikai to the person who summoned lil’ ol’ him. If he finds someone he can bond with through Literature or love, he will be absolutely thrilled; if not, he will probably stay in his Study and immerse himself in his work.

Masters with artistic talents will find out that this Servant is very eager to strike a collaboration―after all, if Ohba-sensei & Obata-sensei or Nasu-sensei & Takeuchi-sensei are a thing in this world, so he also can find a good artist to illustrate his plots one day.

Wish

By being summoned, in a sense, he already had his wish granted. He wants to experiment more, he wants to write more, he wants to reach even higher standards.

Truly, a writer that can only think of his own work to the end…

Dialogues with other Servants
    Diarmuid

“What a dreamy man… If only I could eat him whole… Hmm? What are you saying, Master! That spot only works against women. I just happen to have eyes!”

Artoria Pendragon

“That person screams ‘tragic hero.’ Despite being a king, imagine what I could write about that pain… Ahh, I want that person for me.”

Oda Nobunaga

“Ahh, that person’s grief… That person’s regrets… All of that burning with the Honnouji Castle… If you excuse me, Master, I need to write a haikai on this!”

Katsushika Hokusai

“Oh, good day, Master. ―Hum? What am I doing, walking around with this big pile of work? Well, you see―― I will make an offer mister Hokusai can’t refuse! I will have our names in the next Comiket!”

Charles Babbage

“Oh? So are you telling me that that piece of junk is the father of computers? Well, that is just perfect! If I can get him to teach me how to deal with those, I can then write my own Visual Novel.”

Arash

“A hero of the masses…? Isn’t that a sexy quality in a man! With those abs, he can be my hero, too…”

Murasaki Shikibu

“I like her very much. She is always eager to read my newest works and I, for once, like to hear her anecdotes about the bourgeoise life of the Heian Period. If only I could get her to dress like a girl of her age now!”

(Small) Creator's notes
    I can't believe F/GO never gave us the okama Servant we deserve, so I took for me the duty of making one.

Him being in the Berserker Class is kind of an inside joke, but just pretend that his single-mindedness about his work got him there.

As always, thank you very much for still having me here and your comments are always welcomed.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; January 2nd, 2020 at 03:08 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    Hmmm, interesting take on the White Rider, Zork. It's certainly unique, but I feel it lacks any decent references to the Rider that appears in the part relevant to the Four riders themselves. The lack of a bow is an especially conspicuous thing.
    I sorta gave him a bow as a general armament (see his relation with Salome), but ye, the King of Kings further down has more stuffs than Conquest, so I went mostly with that.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    On that note, are you planning on doing all 12 (maybe 13 depending on how you look at it?) Zodiac representatives?
    Not really. Most of them don't have enough lore to flesh out a full Servant sheet even if I really stretched things. I considered making an Avenger Cat who has a grudge against Rat for getting him excluded from the Zodiac, but even then I doubt there's enough there to come up with interesting Skills and NPs. I appreciate the curiosity though.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey man, if people can make a Servant out of character who only gets brought up in two lines in a massive epic, anything is possible.