Page 120 of 782 FirstFirst ... 2070110115118119120121122125130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
    Woah, I have never seen someone point two fingers at a person when stating they are watching them!

-Yet those gems will never roll anything-

影のシーカー The Shadow Seeker Merces's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've always been fond of twisting children's stories, most notably Red Riding Hood. xD She might appear if you botch up a summoning ritual with a wolf part as a catalyst.

---------Red Riding Hood-------
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic/Good

---Stats---
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Prana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: A

---Class Abilities---
    ~Riding: A
    Able to manipulate mechanical contraptions and ride all creatures but the Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast ranks.

~Independent Action: C
    Capable of remaining in this world for one day without an established contract.

---Skills---
    ~Animal Dialogue: A
    Able to effortlessly convey complicated communication of intention with animals. Unfortunately, for Rider, this is limited to wolves only.

~Self Modification: B
    Ability to fuse her own flesh with that of others to either boost her offense or use a quick replacement from damage.
    When the flesh comes from a person or creature with divinity, all Ranks are increased by 1.

---Noble Phantasms---
    Red Riding Hood
    Type: Barrier

Red Riding Hood's mother had been a magus, and the hood she had been given was enchanted with defensive spells. It is as light as an ordinary cloak, and as long she wears it, it will grant her protection like armor; ordinary weapons will clang against it as if it were made of metal. It is able to powerful enough to allow Rider to survive the direct attack from one Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm, after which it will tear apart.

Fenrir - Big Bad Wolf
    Type: Support
    Target: 1 ~ ???

By forcing a wolf familiar to ingest the blood of Rider, it will automatically transform into Fenrir; an ancient sentient powerful Demi-Human silver-furred werewolf with cunning, high intelligence and amazing prowess, along with even a small level of Divinity. His existence in this world is dependent upon Rider's prana, thus he will disappear into nothingness once she's completely drained. Fenrir is capable of transitioning between a human form for appearance, a large wolf form for speed, and a really durable bipedal form for combat. He is bloodthirsty and battlethirsty, with average magical resistance, and has a really bad relation with Rider. Sort of unpredictable.
    His stomach has the properties of a Reality Marble.

This was the 'big bad wolf' in Little Red Riding Hood, using his human form to fool the little girl and her grandmother, before eating them with his wolf form. He was tracked down and had his stomach cut open so Little Red Riding Hood could emerge. She had mostly been protected from being digested due to her magic-imbued red riding hood, which was how she survived, but the uncovered parts of her body had been fused with the werewolf's acid, granting her similar powers to a wolf.

It is unknown whether he is the same Fenrir from Norse mythology, as he never speaks about his past.

-------------

There you go. A twisted children's book Servant.
    Last edited by Merces; June 25th, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay I think we have a new winner for the "Can't See Shit Captain" Award. Seriously, I am not reading this until it is possible to look at it without wanting to claw one's eyes out.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, something in the post glitched -_-"

But I admit, it did come out more longer than I was first expecting o_o
    Last edited by Merces; June 25th, 2012 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Additional info

Blog Entries
    Fenrir and Leavateinn...um...okay? ^^;;;
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    xD Chillax. Fenrir's just an uncontrollable summon that would quickly consume Rider's prana, while Leavateinn's just a detail. Similar to F/SN Caster and the Golden Fleece.

Blog Entries
    Stats are already good, though i'd probably give her Agility B and Mana C.

Too many redundant personal skills. I'd keep Animal Dialogue and Self-Modification, then ditch the other three.

Lavateinn needs to go. She'd be potent enough the big bad wolf. Also i liked the concept of the big bad wolf as a magical creature, because i heard in some tales the wolf did persuade the girl to ditch all of her clothing before eating her (subtext subtext).

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merciful Idiot View Post
    xD Chillax. Fenrir's just an uncontrollable summon that would quickly consume Rider's prana, while Leavateinn's just a detail. Similar to F/SN Caster and the Golden Fleece.
    The Golden Fleece is directly connected to Medea.

Laevateinn has no connection to Red Riding Hood, neither does Fenrir.
    Last edited by Lycodrake; June 25th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    i heard in some tales the wolf did persuade the girl to ditch all of her clothing before eating her (subtext subtext).
    That was in fact the entire point of the story in the first place.

Most of the skills seem to come from the wolf rather than Red herself, aside from Animal Dialogue and her hood. She seems more of a detail.

Blog Entries
    *sighs* Fine, fine, Leavateinn is gone.

And yes. That's exactly what I was trying to imply, with Fenrir being a werewolf ;]

As for the detail bit... true enough. Remember that in the story, the girl herself was harmless. It was the wolf that was the threat.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Well, my first attempt at making a Servant based on mythology, and my first serious attempt. Hope I didn't make any mistakes in regards to the stats or background.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Servant Caster
    Appearance

True Name: Jezebel
    Alignment – Neutral Evil
    Strength – E
    Agility – C
    Mana – A+
    Luck – C
    Endurance – E
    Noble Phantasm – A

Class Skills

Item Construction – C
    Capable of making powerful charms with various effects.

Territory Creation – A
    Creation of a "Temple" becomes possible.

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance – C++
    Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of 4kms.

High-Speed Divine Words – B
    Greater Ritual-level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Mystic Eyes – A
    Possesses Mystic Eyes that enchants the souls of those who the user looks at and of those who look at the user.

Noble Phantasms

Mark of the False Prophet
    Eye of Baʿal

Rank – C
    Type – Anti-Unit (Self)
    The crystalization of Caster’s assotiation with prophecies, as well as her title of False Prophet, taking the form of a jewel. Using this Noble Phantasm Caster is able to boost her clairvoyance, granting her limited precognition. With this, she can predict her opponents attacks, as well as locate far-away enemies.

Divine Tome of Arcane Lore
    Phoenicia

Rank – A
    Type – Anti-Army
    A tome of ancient spells said to have been created by the gods themselves. Caster can use the various spells contained within the tome, including High-Thaumaturgy-level spells, Golem familiars, or a Bounded Field replicating the City of Death, Mirey.

Background

Phoenician princess, and wife of Ahab, King of Israel, described in the Book of Kings. After marrying Ahab as part of a political alliance, Jezebel became the power behind the throne. She started converting Israel from worship of the Jewish god to worship of the Phoenician god Baʿal, and killed several Jewish prophets.

In response, the prophet Elijah challenged the prophets of Baʿal to determine whose deity was the real God. After her prophets failed and were massacred, Elijah became Jezebel's sworn enemy. Jezebel used her charms and influence in order to obtain what she wanted. After the killing of Naboth, a landowner who Jezebel had falsely accused and executed so she could take his land for her husband, Elijah prophesied her death.

After Ahab's death, Jezebel maintained power through her sons, Ahaziah and Jehoram. The prophet Elisha eventually sent his servant Jehu to overthrow the house of Ahab. During the ensuing confrontation, Jehoram was killed, and Jehu convinced the court officials to kill Jezebel by throwing her out the window. Her body was then devoured by dogs, fulfilling Elijah's prophecy.

Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 61 kg
    Blood type: unknown
    Birthday: unknown
    Measurements: B84 W57 H79
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's pretty interesting, and definitely well-balanced, too.

However, you might want to expand the description of the Mystic Eyes (I'm not sure what they do, exactly) and her second NP, because it can apparently do so many different things, should get a longer explanation. How powerful are the golems? What does the City of Death entail, exactly? Death? Or cake?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Thanks.
    And about the descriptions...Give me a few minutes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    (I'm not sure what they do, exactly)
    Then he has captured the Essence of Nasu. Stat sheets should be as vague and unhelpful as possible, leaving maximum wiggle room for how abilities can be used by the narrative. Down with the details! Purity in stat sheets!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No three-sizes.

Instant failure.

Will not read.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    There, I added measurements. :P
    Though not sure if accurate...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    For a Noble Phantasm that can deploy Grand Rituals near Reality Marbles, B rank is low.

Either increase the rank of Noble Phantasm, or reduce the bust of Jezebel. The power rank and bust size do not coincide.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    For a Noble Phantasm that can deploy Grand Rituals near Reality Marbles, B rank is low.

Either increase the rank of Noble Phantasm, or reduce the bust of Jezebel. The power rank and bust size do not coincide.
    ...???...

...Duly noted. A-rank, then?

Anyhow, explanations, go!

Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    Mystic Eyes – A
    Possesses Mystic Eyes that enchants the souls of those who the user looks at and of those who look at the user.
    I based the Mystic Eyes on Jezebel's penchant for charming and manipulating others for her own gain. She can basically use her Eyes to entrance other people (men in particular). Of course, this can be resisted, but its difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post
    Divine Tome of Arcane Lore
    Phoenicia

Rank – B
    Type – Anti-Army
    A tome of ancient spells said to have been created by the gods themselves. Caster can use the various spells contained within the tome, including High-Thaumaturgy-level spells, Golem familiars, or a Bounded Field replicating the City of Death, Mirey.
    Basically, a spellbook. Jezebel wasn't that famous as a magic user (although she supposedly practiced witchcraft), so this NP compensates for that. It contains spells for her to use both offensively (like, say, a "fireball" or a "magic laser") and defensively (like, say, a "shield"). She can also use it to summon Golem familiars to aid her. They are mostly cannon fodder, although they are not exactly weak. Think Caster's Dragon Tooth Warriors.

As for Mirey...it is basically a Bounded Field which surrounds a large area and seals ifrom the inside. However is caught inside it will be drained of prana to death. Servants are affected, but they can resist its effects, especially those with higher Magic Resistance. Some individuals may also resist the effect. Depends on the plot. :P

Hope this clears that up.

Blog Entries
    Very good. However, i do wonder what the '+' sign from her Mana stat corresponds to. Plus signs generally denote a condition that enables the parameter exceeds the original. If she has her mana boosted inside the bounded field of Mirey, i can accept that although usually bounded fields the scale of cities give better boosts than just upping mana. Give another plus to her endurance, maybe? E+ endurance isn't that great a factor.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    Very good. However, i do wonder what the '+' sign from her Mana stat corresponds to. Plus signs generally denote a condition that enables the parameter exceeds the original. If she has her mana boosted inside the bounded field of Mirey, i can accept that although usually bounded fields the scale of cities give better boosts than just upping mana. Give another plus to her endurance, maybe? E+ endurance isn't that great a factor.
    Well, yes, she gains a boost thanks to the Tome and Mirey. However, Mirey, despite the name, is not really city-sized. It's only a Bounded Field generated by the Tome (which replicates the City of Death). It can cover a large area, but city-wide would be a bit too excesive.