Page 124 of 782 FirstFirst ... 2474114119122123124125126129134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    I'm still not buying that this so-called "Azure Knight" exists. No proof has been presented, and going "I don't know, friend told me about him being in 'German lore'" doesn't stabilize any of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    I'm still not buying that this so-called "Azure Knight" exists. No proof has been presented, and going "I don't know, friend told me about him being in 'German lore'" doesn't stabilize any of it.
    Yeeaaaah, a primary source or even a good secondary one would be nice. Now admittedly there are some obscure as fuck legends out there even in big "well-known" mythologies, but I can usually find at least a mention of them somewhere on some dark corner of the internet. No search for the Azure Knight has yielded anything but Soul Caliber, Wikipedia's only entry for the name redirects to Nightmare, and even looking for the sword by name just shows up a bunch of German-language sites with no connection to the legend since it appears to be a pretty generic name- one of the results actually got me German fanart for Neon Genesis Evangelion, of all things.

I doubt you're lying, Break, but is it possible your friend was just pulling your leg or talking out his anus?
    "AND THAT MEANT THE ROCK, THE CRAPPY AWFUL ROCK HERE WAS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, THE CONTINUA, THE WHOLE REALITY!"

-Iain M. Banks, Use of Weapons

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletWeather View Post
    Yeeaaaah, a primary source or even a good secondary one would be nice. Now admittedly there are some obscure as fuck legends out there even in big "well-known" mythologies, but I can usually find at least a mention of them somewhere on some dark corner of the internet. No search for the Azure Knight has yielded anything but Soul Caliber, Wikipedia's only entry for the name redirects to Nightmare, and even looking for the sword by name just shows up a bunch of German-language sites with no connection to the legend since it appears to be a pretty generic name- one of the results actually got me German fanart for Neon Genesis Evangelion, of all things.

I doubt you're lying, Break, but is it possible your friend was just pulling your leg or talking out his anus?
    i was doubtful too, but the guy tends to take stuff liek this pretty seriosuly, so well im just gonna ask him about some sauce on it today.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    There's plenty of old obscure stuff not on the internet. Just go to a campus library. Who knows with this german lore though.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Yeah, despite popular belief, not everything is on the internet.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    There's plenty of old obscure stuff not on the internet. Just go to a campus library. Who knows with this german lore though.
    That's why I keep asking for a primary or secondary source. I'm well aware that the net doesn't know everything about mythology and folklore- see, until Seika brought it to us with divine revelation, the ocean-going cup of Herakles. It's more the fact that no primary source, no secondary source detailing the primary source, and no internet results on top of that just make the whole thing sketchy- especially since this is supposedly source material used in the creation of a popular character for a game franchise and he has a named sword.

Skeptical Scarlet maintains his skepticism.

EDIT: Of course, I've been basing my searches around things like "German Folklore", "Azure Knight", "Blue Knight", the name of the sword, specific details from this thread. It's possible, I suppose, that the original legend exists but does not identify the protagonist as the "azure knight", and that's just an embellishment. Still, even broadening my search parameters isn't exactly producing any results, and a campus library hunt would be fun but unlikely to turn anything up either given the libraries I have available aren't exactly well-stocked when it comes to German folklore that isn't in Grimm's.
    Last edited by ScarletWeather; July 2nd, 2012 at 10:43 AM.
    "AND THAT MEANT THE ROCK, THE CRAPPY AWFUL ROCK HERE WAS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, THE CONTINUA, THE WHOLE REALITY!"

-Iain M. Banks, Use of Weapons

Blog Entries
    Maybe this Azure Knight is indeed a legend of its own, only very obscure. Anyway, more Indonesian Servant ho.

Initially, i have three choices: Syekh Siti Jenar, Nyi Calonarang, and Dayang Sumbi. I chose Dayang Sumbi because she seemed to be the easiest to portray without pressing the wrong buttons (well actually only Syekh Siti Jenar would do that, but eh). Besides, her tale is quite interesting (and one of the most hardcore in Indonesian folktales). You can google it up, there's a wiki article on that but i suspect the English version don't have the full story. Also, Dayang Sumbi's tale is actually geologically accurate; the city of Bandung was indeed a lake that drained some sixteen thousand years ago, and forms a basis of this story.

I might stat Sangkuriang someday, though i don't really have anything really solid as basis for the guy.

=====================

Dayang Sumbi
    "Whoever who helps me get that spindle, I will make him my husband or her my sister."

Image (c) ChouLeopold @ devart

The daughter of king Sungging Perbangkara, and a master weaver.
    Dayang Sumbi is not really the daughter of the king, and that truth is all but plain to see. The ladies-in-waiting of the royal house has long known that king Sungging Perbangkara brought home a newborn baby he named Rarasati from a hunting trip. Some speculated that the king brought home a commoner's daughter whose parents might have succumbed in the middle of the forest; Some whispers that the daughter is divine in origin. However, of her great beauty and skill in weaving, nobody would contest that Dayang Sumbi is indeed fit for a princess. However, one fallen spindle changed it all...

Possible Class: Rider, Caster
    Master: ???

Parameters:

* Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    * Noble Phantasm: A
    * Strength: D
    * Endurance: D
    * Agility: C
    * Mana: A
    * Luck: E

Class Skills:

* Riding A+
    (Rider-specific class skill)
    This skill reflects one's expertise to ride animals and vehicles. At this level, Dayang Sumbi can ride all manners of vehicles and mounts with great skill, including all creatures including those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank.

* Territory Creation B
    (Caster-specific class skill)
    This skill reflects the ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible.

* Item Creation C+
    (Caster-specific class skill)
    This skill reflects the ability to manufacture magical items. At this rank, Dayang Sumbi can make potent items, but only those in the form of clothing or weaving. Her skill in creating other types of items is lower, although still unattainable by modern magi.

Personal Skills:

* Shapeshifting C
    This skill refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. A method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. At this level of skill, Dayang Sumbi can shapeshift into most animals and plants to the maximum of her body volume (i.e. she can shapeshift into a small dog or a rose vine, but she can't shapeshift into a large tree or an elephant) with the help of her magical clothes.

* Divinity A-
    This skill is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Dayang Sumbi is a half-divine, however since her mother was only a minor divinity and the circumstances of her birth is a bit problematic (Her mother was cursed into a boar at the time, and she got pregnant due to drinking Sungging Perbangkara's urine[1]), the divinity is diminished.

Noble Phantasms:

* Si Tumang [Divine Penitent Hound]
    Anti-Unit
    Target: Summoning

Dayang Sumbi's loyal guard hound. It is a male, and can present itself in three forms: the medium-sized domestic dog form, the attack hound form, and human form. The human and domestic dog form is about as strong as a fit specimen of their respective species. The attack hound form is as large as a lion, with strength, endurance, and agility comparable to rank C. Also, all of them are treated as if having rank A in Divinity. It can be slain with a Noble Phantasm of higher rank. It is actually a cursed minor divinity, and he is both Dayang Sumbi's AND Celeng Wayung Hyang's husband. Yes, the dog form. They are both exiled from the heaven for their negligence.[1]

* Celeng Wayung Hyang [Wild Divine Boar]
    Anti-Army
    Target: Summoning
    Can only be invoked if Dayang Sumbi is summoned as Rider

By focusing all her magical might, Dayang Sumbi summons the representation of her divine lineage. A great white wild boar the size of a truck, Celeng Wayung Hyang is docile only to either Tumang or Dayang Sumbi. Its might is greatly augmented when the three of them goes to battle together, and can turn a block of city to flat land in under two hours. However, its prana requirement is quite large, and Dayang Sumbi cannot maintain its presence for more than an hour bar outside assistance.

* Boreh Rarang Bodas [The White Weave of Illusion]
    Support
    Target: Area, depends on effort made
    Can only be invoked if Dayang Sumbi is summoned as Caster

This Noble Phantasm is said to be Dayang Sumbi's greatest achievement, fooling a band of giants working for her suitor to quit working. The white, seemingly plain cloth can conjure a realistic illusion that can fool even Servants without fail. However, the area that can be affected by the cloth is proportional to its size. To cover a city in illusion, Dayang Sumbi will need two days working on the bolt of cloth needed, and lots of prana.

=================
    [1]: Yes, It's as messed up as Indonesian folktales go. Hence the black text, since it's integral to the text and i can't afford silly spoiler breaks.
    Last edited by Gunbazca; July 2nd, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Not NZXT

I am Not NZXT, creating an account solely for the purpose of posting this awesome Servant Idea that I had, that ended up as one giant ass pull.

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Stats:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    Sexual Appeal: EX
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: A
    Enables the construction of a "Temple", Being in nature similar to a Reality Marble, the "Temple" itself is one which is erected solely for the worship and adoration of this particular servant, or Dieties linked to her myth.

Independent Action: A+
    Servant can remain in this world even without a Master. However, in order to activate their Noble Phantasm, it is necessary to first acquire an extra supply of prana from alternative sources. With skillful use of her Territory Creation skill, she may remain in this world indefinitly, and use of Noble Phantasm's are enabled.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity: A+
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a materialized Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. Said to have been born of a Goddess and a mortal man, she was valued as a 2/3rd demigod during life.

Golden Rule: A
    Money problems are completely unknown.

Charisma: B
    The rare and natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank, it is suitable for the ruler of a country.

Noble Phantams
    :
    Gate of Ishtar: Tribute to the Usurper
    Type: Anti-Army
    Before activation, the Noble Phantasm takes the form of the Golden Spikes that adorn Caster's body. Upon activation, they emit and exude a brilliant, golden radiance, creating the illusion of four, massive, golden obelisk's around Caster. The obelesks function as the "Gate of Ishtar", a monument erected in honor of the titular Goddess, allowing the user to easily access its contents. It connects the space of reality to the space beyond the gate, opening a "gateway" that allows for Ishtar's personal army of Phantasmal Beasts to pass through upon Caster's command. The beasts that pass through the gate form ripples in the empty air as they appear, and can be summoned anywhere in the direct vicinity. Since Caster was worshiped as the Goddess Ishtar, the beasts recognize her as their Master, thus placing them under her complete dominion. An endless supply can be summoned, so long as sufficient Prana is provided to sustain their existance on this plane. The species include Divine Bulls and Dragon Kind of various nature. This effectivly gives the Caster a limitless army of Phantasmal Beasts under her control.

Real Identity:
    Spoiler:

Semiramis, the wise and legendary queen who reigned over the empire of Assyria. Born from the Syrian mermaid goddess Atargatis and a human man, and left on the waterfront by her loveless mother. She was wrapped in the warm wings of a dove, and fed with the dove's milk. Semiramis was then found and educated by the shepherd Simmas until she married Onnes, an old general; but she was then taken away by the Syrian king Ninus who fell in love with her thanks to her beautiful face. This forced Onnes to commit suicide, and after Semiramis earned the favors of the king with original battle plans, she married him and formally became queen. A few days after the marriage, she killed the king with poison, and reigned as a regent over Assyria for the next few decades. This is the oldest case of murder by poisoning in legends. Since her childhood, she has studied a wide range of disciplines such as dancing, music, astronomy, espionage, assassination, swindling and rhetoric. Her beautiful face has captivated many men. A very enthusiastic person, she indulges in luxury and decadence. Her passion has led her to start a war to possess a single man, and to poison her husband, the king, for politics. But her abilities as a queen are indisputable, as she has led many expeditions.

Got bored. Started drinking. Went to an old profile I had started for a Semiramis that I had intended to be a non-broken servant on-par with Gilgamesh. Ended up being one giant ass pull. Fan wankers will probably be butthurt, but I don't care
    I would summon her so hard.

When I rejoin for real, I'll hopefully have a perfected form of this, complete with a Hanging Gardens Reality Marble

Well, see ya'll nzxt year.
    Last edited by Not NZXT; July 3rd, 2012 at 02:13 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletWeather View Post
    That's why I keep asking for a primary or secondary source. I'm well aware that the net doesn't know everything about mythology and folklore- see, until Seika brought it to us with divine revelation, the ocean-going cup of Herakles. It's more the fact that no primary source, no secondary source detailing the primary source, and no internet results on top of that just make the whole thing sketchy- especially since this is supposedly source material used in the creation of a popular character for a game franchise and he has a named sword.

Skeptical Scarlet maintains his skepticism.

EDIT: Of course, I've been basing my searches around things like "German Folklore", "Azure Knight", "Blue Knight", the name of the sword, specific details from this thread. It's possible, I suppose, that the original legend exists but does not identify the protagonist as the "azure knight", and that's just an embellishment. Still, even broadening my search parameters isn't exactly producing any results, and a campus library hunt would be fun but unlikely to turn anything up either given the libraries I have available aren't exactly well-stocked when it comes to German folklore that isn't in Grimm's.
    whelp, like i said i can only realy give a detailed source once the friend of mine who was looking into that legend (and the very first berserker) like crazy lately gives me the source too xD he might join here sometime soon though, or at least i told him that this forum exists and he was hyped.

Blog Entries
    Yay, Semiramis! One of the Apocrypha servants I dearly wish they'd at least finished writing up the NP and skills for before calling it quits, since the rose motif on her dress, shoes, and emblems along with the poison flowers at her feet made me very curious if she'd have floral-themed powers (I am a very big fan of nature and flower stuff). The Hanging Gardens would've explained the flower theme very well.

The Gate of Ishtar is going in the opposite direction as that, but it's also the other architectural legend she's the most famous for (and arguably more famous for that than for the Hanging Gardens which often get attributed to Nebuchadnezzar alone), so it makes sense to base a NP around that. I feel like being so famous as a poisoner warrants Subversive Activities as a Personal Skill, but that probably suits her more when she's an Assassin than when she's a Caster. Overall, the skills do suit her, though I wondered why she didn't get Item Creation too.

That's one big army though. It seems rather extremely superpowered given how strong Phantasmal Beasts and up are, especially ones that old... but that's sort of the point and you already know that. ^^; It's hard to tell someone their NP is OP when they tell you so first. I feel like you'd need a miraculously strong prana source to fund more than a handful for very long though. Just picking 1-2 beasts is already on the level of lesser Rider NPs.

Take care though, mysterious stranger. ^^;

Not NZXT
    Thank you, Alchemist of Atlus.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    hm, you finishing that fate/apocrypha profile made me want to make profiles for Caster- and Berserker- Cu Chulainn, sicne it owuld be interestign and it wa stated eh could be those two too. and his legend explicitly has a power that would be great as an NP exclusive for a Berserker; he has a kind of "ugly, not-green but otherwise just like Hulk" mode...

影のシーカー The Shadow Seeker Merces's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    More Knights of the Round Table

Sir Bedivere (Saber)

---------Sir Bedivere-------

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful/Good
    Appearance:

---Stats---
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: B
    Prana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: B

---Class Abilities---
    ~Riding: C
    Most vehicles can be handled with average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures.

~Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

---Skills---

~Revelation:
    A Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no clear basis to it, it cannot be easily explained to others.

~Guardian Knight: C

Temporarily boosts Endurance when protecting others.

---Noble Phantasm---

Perfect Sinews – One-Handed Sword of Excellence
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The sword of Saber. Having trained in combat with an oddly unique one-handed style, Perfect Sinews is the sword that represents it. It was forged by a mastersmith, taking great consideration into Saber's fighting skill.

While it appears as a broad sword, it boasts incredible lightness and is somehow more powerful when used with one hand rather than two. As Saber has maximized his one-handed style from the beginning, it makes him a very capable fighter.

It isn't enchanted, but Bedivere's undying loyalty to King Arthur and his will to serve England has been imbued into it, giving it strange properties born purely out of determination. When Saber is under the influence of Guardian Knight, it will harden into a sword similar to Caliburn and allow him to battle armies literally singehandedly.

Bedivere you know, when it comes to the rest of the Knights of the Round Table, it's difficult to fashion Noble Phantasms for them. I considered giving them all Noble Phantasms that allowed them all to alter their aspect into that of their Welsh version, but that would be just weird.

Sir Percival (Lancer)

---------Sir Percival-------

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful/Good

---Stats---
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Prana: D

---Class Abilities---
    ~Magic Resistance: B

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

~Battle Continuation: A

Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

---Skills---

~Bravery: B

The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination.

~Guardian Knight: C

Temporarily boosts Endurance when protecting others.

~Divinity: E

As his sister Dindrane was the keeper of the Holy Grail, a tiny bit of that was shared with Saber himself.

---Noble Phantasms---

Bleeding Lance of the Curse

One of the three items the Fisher King had presented to him. Due to Saber’s failure to inquire about the three items, he ended up crippling the king and losing his own status as the potential Grail Knight to Sir Galahad.
    It is a bleeding lance, and whoever is wounded by it will instantly be cursed. If the person who was wounded fails to directly ask Saber about its origins, then their body will start to unexplainably bleed more and more starting midnight, and continue on for a few more days until they die. If they do ask, they will be instantly cured.

Candelabrum of the Curse

Type: Support

One of the three items the Fisher King had presented to him, along with the Bleeding Lance and what was secretly the Holy Grail itself.
    It is nothing more than summoning an ordinary lit candelabrum. It could hypothetically be used as a weapon, but that’s just stupid and impractical. Saber can summon as many copies of it as he likes to light things up, but they are as fragile as ordinary candelabra.
    If one is broken, however, the person will be cursed – and like the Bleeding Lance, if they fail to inquire about it to Saber directly, during midnight their bodies will go hotter and hotter for a day or so until their bodies can’t handle the heat and die.

Pride of the Grail Knight

Type: Anti-Army

The Servant can alter his aspect to be that of the successful Grail Knight Sir Percival. Unfortunately, it takes a heavy toll on both the Servant and the Master connected to him, and Saber can only maintain it for a maximum of just fifteen seconds.
    While it is active, his Divinity rises up to Rank A and all his attributes are boosted. Also, he can unleash beams of light from his hands that cause powerful explosions upon contact. Usage of these beams does not affect the heavy prana drain, so he can spam it as much as he wants before succumbing to the drain of the Grail Knight aspect.

u y no Grail Knight?!
    Anyway, Percival's my favorite because my favorite videogame character was based after him~ I gave him the ability to alter his aspect, but not into his former Welsh version.

King Pellinore (Saber)

---------King Pellinore-------

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful/Neutral

---Stats---

Strength: A+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Prana: C

---Class Abilities---
    ~Riding: C
    Most vehicles can be handled with average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures.

~Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

---Skills---
    ~Charisma: B

The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Suitable for a king of a country.

~Prana Burst: A
    The increase in performance caused by impregnating one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of jet burst by expending large amounts of prana. A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Raises defense in several times.

---Noble Phantasm---

Slayer of the Chimera Glatisant

The sword of Saber. It appears as a powerful sword with a metallic diamond substance. Because of it, it is very dense. It was forged specifically to slay the Questing Beast known as Glatisant, a powerful and unnatural Chimera beast.

Once, Saber had faced off against King Arthur with this sword, who was a formidable foe but whom he was more than capable of besting the immortal knight. Desperate to win, his opponent broke the rules of chivalry, and this weakened his sword Caliburn enough for the Barking Slayer to snap it effortlessly.

While the sword itself is just an ordinary sword, and it’s not even all that sharp, it’s dense enough to snap ordinary swords. It can even break through powerful magical reinforcement, to an extent, allowing it to harm the Beast Glatisant.

He's the guy who broke Caliburn o_o
    Therefore, I worked on that as well as his connection to the Questing Beast for his Noble Phantasm.
    Considered making him a Rider, but naaaah. Riding Phantasmal Beast-rank Chimeras are boring...right?
    Besides, he didn't even get to slay the cruddy thing.

That's it for now. Who have I done already? Sir Tristan, Sir Kay, Sir Galahad, Sir Bors, Sir Bedivere, Sir Percival, King Pellinore... that makes seven only loads more to go~
    Last edited by Merces; July 3rd, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    *Aims at Merciful Idiot* Snipe!

Name: Gareth "Beaumains" Du Lot, Of Orkney. (Saber)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Stats:

---Stats---
    Strength: B (A+)
    Endurance: B (A+)
    Agility: B (A)
    Prana: D
    NP: A

--Class Abilities---
    ~Magic Resistance: B

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

~Battle Continuation: A

Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

---Skills---
    ~Bravery: B

The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination.

~Eternal Arms Mastership: B

~
    Instinct: B

---Noble Phantasm---
    Armaments Of The Solstice

A unique noble phantasms among phantasms, Gareth's defeat of the Knights of Black, Green, Puce, Indigo and Red Lands all whom represented times of day, and his ferocious skill and demands made them loyal and subservient to him, to turn a foul foe into a powerful ally and call upon this power, for Gareth it takes the form of armour depending on the time of day.

Black Dawn: In the early hours of the day a impressive but basic armour of black metal is around Gareth, and grants him the ability to always have the first strike in combat, unlike the other forms, it actually costs next to nothing to regenerate or materialize, so even if it was destroyed it would reappear within a fraction of a split second.

Green Light: An incredible agility and dexterous boost is immediate in Gareth when this green armour appears in the morning turning his Agility into A Rank while wearing it. As long as no magical interference is present his strikes are likely to come in fast, hard and almost always on the mark, trying to dodge such an attack would be almost naive without having speed that could rival it. However Gareth's style of fighting in this form is more lightly focused, trying to chip away with swift lunged and finish the enemy when they leave an opening.

Crimson Noon: Gareth loses a lot of his agility, however he gains incredible endurance, the armour can contain and take almost any attack, magical or otherwise. However it only lasts from 12 -1pm and if indeed struck with enough force to be destroyed Gareth is left defenseless for the hour and would need far more magical power then he carries to actually regenerate it.

Indigo Day: Gareth gains the Charisma Skill, to the point where being defeated in a contest of skill their is a extremely high chance the opponent will submit and do as Gareth commands, normally without Indigo, Gareth has a 35% chance of doing this, however it raises to 75% with Indigo, and the comrades he gains this way gain a small boost for each additional ally.

Bloody Night: An armour and cape that can only be said to resemble a dark blood red sunset, the "image" created by the armour makes all who see it feel as if what is before them is a dying world, as if the armour itself was a red sky that somehow cloaked Gareth and was supporting him, this can only be used once in the war, and only for one hour after 6PM, and makes his strength comparable to 7 fully fledged Knights of his time and gains all the benefits of the previous armours but absolutely none of the weaknesses.

Blog Entries
    *Aims at Merciful Idiot* Snipe!
    ;_; Why me-

Is that Gareth?!

Yes! That is Sir Gareth!

Thanks for taking a load off my shoulder.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I like the Noble Phantasm and its different granting abilities. Though I don't get where Bloody Night comes from...where DOES it come from?

Blog Entries
    You'll notice that it doesn't actually say he killed it, and in fact the post itself specifically says he didn't kill it. It's simply a sword forged to be capable of killing it.

Blog Entries
    ...I'm sorry, but Glatisant being killed by Pellinore? All of my what. The entire legend of Glatisant is that Pellinore couldn't even *catch it*, and lost track of it as easily as breathing.
    Keep your what to yourself, and listen to Mcjon01. I keep careful track of all the Arturian legends, indulging myself in all the legends and stories, and I’m aware that he never succeeded in it. But you give him no credit. Afterall, he WAS the guy who snapped Arturia’s Caliburn and managed to best her after three jousts. Since he said his bloodline is destined to slay it, it’s only natural that they forged a sword for that act. And I used this as a way to explain how it managed to best a weakened Caliburn. There ^^

Blog Entries
    The one who did kill Glatisant was Palamedes. And he could only do that by... well giving up on everything material.

Edit:
    Bloody Night is the Knight of the Red Lands, who was said to have the strength of 7 men. And in the "times of day" interpretation was Death.
    Last edited by Sakuraba Haru; July 3rd, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
    The one who did kill Glatisant was Palamedes.
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    The one who did kill Glatisant was Palamedes. And he could only do that by... well giving up on everything material.
    I KNOW that, jeez...well, maybe I ignored the last bit a little :/ I can't have an ordinary sword breaking against Caliburn (the sword that grants immortality and managed to deplete all the rest of Berserker's lives).