Page 273 of 349 FirstFirst ... 173223263268271272273274275278283323 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 6973

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. The validation and TL patch will be finished when it's finished. Stop asking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    nifty. I never got around to getting the 72% since I was waiting for the 100%

...buuuut considering the issues and general bog down I think I am gonna get the new one when you do it. with more people openly talking about HA I am half spoiled anyway, might as well enjoy the rest of it now while its at least still some of a surprise.
    Same. Although since I'm new here, I'm probably considerably less spoiled than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

nifty. I never got around to getting the 72% since I was waiting for the 100%

...buuuut considering the issues and general bog down I think I am gonna get the new one when you do it. with more people openly talking about HA I am half spoiled anyway, might as well enjoy the rest of it now while its at least still some of a surprise.
    You could also do the trick I did before learning how to mod. Use the site to read the VN.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Nah. Reading the site doesn't have the same feel to it. Its even less fun then reading a lets play in my book. I wouldn't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Nah. Reading the site doesn't have the same feel to it. Its even less fun then reading a lets play in my book. I wouldn't do that.
    What I mean is read the VN but use the site as a transcript when you come to a Japanese scene, keeping the game windowed and clicking along as you read each line on the site.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

derp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    If anyone's interested I did some more poking around and found something. Ok so I noticed that in FHA scriptfiles, they have a line of code in the beginning that says @setdaytime or @setnighttime and in some scenes (you can probably guess which ones) it will say @sethscene later on in the scene. I always wondered what these meant (I assumed it was programming parameters since RN has @setfatemode and @sethollowmode with Hollow mode being used for the scenes they added the flashy new effects to) but when I was poking through files I finally realized what those commands to: they change the text window. Yeah, surprised I never noticed but the text window changes depending on the type of scene you are in. Observe:

Casual SoL scenes (@setdaytime):

Plot scenes (@setnighttime):

H-scenes (@sethscene) [side note: Rider's bath scene has this command and window, so I guess it's considered an H-scene despite no sex actually happening] [side note 2: I love how this text window is the one that looks plain and normal. Does that mean H-scenes are the "main" scenes of the game since they have the normal looking window?]:

Ok so you might be asking, what's the point of this (other than me teasing and whoring out pics from Hollow)? Well one command I noticed that is never used is @setpooltime, obviously intended for the pool scenes. As you saw in my first example, they just use the @setdaytime text window for pool scenes, but they also made this window and left it in the game:

So I decided, Imma add it into the pool events. So it starts off as the @setdaytime window then changes to this one now around the point where Light Step starts playing and the waifu appears in swimsuit form. Here's some samples:
    @setpooltime

Any thoughts guys? Like this?
    My thoughts are: how many Rin scenes are you putting in your patch?
    Last edited by Skyler; April 10th, 2014 at 11:04 PM. Reason: cuz some people dont like seeing extra boobies

Dude, don't quote that.

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

Blog Entries
    What I mean is read the VN but use the site as a transcript when you come to a Japanese scene, keeping the game windowed and clicking along as you read each line on the site.
    That was pretty much what I figured you meant. Again I say, nuts to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    My thoughts are: how many Rin scenes are you putting in your patch?
    I don't have a number, but there's enough don't worry. You will have plenty of Rin in this patch.
    Memorable quotes

i meant to do a regular response....

- - - Updated - - -

my eyeballs are ready

That said, I'll let you know right away you won't be seeing the Zelretch Treasure Chest scene or the H scene of Rin in there (though to be fair I released all the unvalidated H-scenes on Valentines Day so you can grab that if you want Rin's H scene). Those scenes are not only not plot related, but long scenes so we haven't gotten to them yet. But Rin has many scenes in the plot and Ranmafan validated a lot of Rin scenes since official release 3.1
    Memorable quotes

Good work doing this ^^. Btw, do you need a proofreader or something?

Sorry, I'm new here. I've just start Fate Hollow and I've got about 50% through. There are untranslated scenes later on - just wondering if there is a full patch anywhere out there? If not, are people still working on it? And would they like help from a Japanese translator?

Thanks

Niall

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    just wondering if there is a full patch anywhere out there?
    nope
    If not, are people still working on it?
    yep
    And would they like help from a Japanese translator?
    OH GOD RUN AND SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    And would they like help from a Japanese translator?
    How good are your skills?
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    OH GOD RUN AND SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
    It's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumQueen92 View Post
    Good work doing this ^^. Btw, do you need a proofreader or something?
    Same question to you, how good is your Japanese?
    Memorable quotes

You should always assume that anyone who asks to help is at the basics of the basics of the basics of Japanese skills and only offer to help because they want to be recognized as a moonruner. I mean, why else would they? If they were elite runers, they'd be off reading like 99999999 LNs and VNs for themselves, because let's be honest, everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Blog Entries
    The current official release is on the front page it covers 52% of the game

Here's an unofficial release I put out that covers 72% http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c615f32cbd/patch.xp3

Junky is right that I will be putting out a patch that covers the main plot soon, I'm just waiting on someone to finish a scene.
    Fab. Is the stuff that isn't validated going to be included too? Or will unvalidated stuff be left in japanese?
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    You should always assume that anyone who asks to help is at the basics of the basics of the basics of Japanese skills and only offer to help because they want to be recognized as a moonruner. I mean, why else would they? If they were elite runers, they'd be off reading like 99999999 LNs and VNs for themselves, because let's be honest, everyone else can go fuck themselves.
    Or because they just want the game to be released in English in some capacity so they can read it themselves. If that means filling it with Google Translate than so be it, it just needs to be ENGLIIIIIIISH

Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Fab. Is the stuff that isn't validated going to be included too? Or will unvalidated stuff be left in japanese?
    For the patch covering the plot unvalidated stuff that hasn't been looked over by someone will be left out (like the Rin chest scene) but the idea is to work on those scenes after we release the plot patch aiming to eventually have an unofficial 100% that actually has a reliable TL that we can put out (since the official project is going nowhere).

Side note: the Saber Alter scene is validated though and heck it's in the 72% patch I linked.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; April 12th, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Memorable quotes