Page 243 of 858 FirstFirst ... 143193233238241242243244245248253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, I'm mostly done with the Ashoka Alter Sheet, but I'm not satisfied with the Background section.

So a question: should I proceed with making a origin idea of Ashoka Alter, or change it to "Oh, he was corrupted by the Grail, and now he's more morally ambiguous" schtick?

(If I should keep it, any suggestions on how he became an Alter? I mean, I have an concept but I'm curious to see if anyone has any tidbit to offer...)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Hmm, I'm mostly done with the Ashoka Alter Sheet, but I'm not satisfied with the Background section.

So a question: should I proceed with making a origin idea of Ashoka Alter, or change it to "Oh, he was corrupted by the Grail, and now he's more morally ambiguous" schtick?

(If I should keep it, any suggestions on how he became an Alter? I mean, I have an concept but I'm curious to see if anyone has any tidbit to offer...)
    Does he even really need to be an Alter in the first place? Wouldn't just being a Berserker reflecting the earlier stage in his life when he was a tyrannical emperor be enough?

Alters as I see it are for when the Servant was distorted to be different then they were in life, whereas Ashoka has more then enough darkness and depravity in his past on his own, no Grail mud necessary.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Does he even really need to be an Alter in the first place? Wouldn't just being a Berserker reflecting the earlier stage in his life when he was a tyrannical emperor be enough?

Alters as I see it are for when the Servant was distorted to be different then they were in life, whereas Ashoka has more then enough darkness and depravity in his past on his own, no Grail mud necessary.
    Hmm, you're correct on that regard...

I initially thought the idea of merely a Berserker!Ashoka back when he was a tyrant was too bland; I thought of an idea where one of his Chakravartin-form Servant Classes (Saber, Archer, or Rider) came into contact with the Corrupting Mud, and was twisted and regained some of his old emperor traits instead...

Yeah, maybe I should just stick with the original idea of Tyrant Ashoka. Thanks for the reply!

---

John V: A pretty comedic sheet you've made there, where you're right regarding him; while almost useless in a Grail War, but you can certainly enjoy a luxurious living with an interesting fellow, however short it may be. Honestly, because of his comedic value, I can see John V winning by "lucking" his way to victory...

(The image of him running over badass Servants with gaudy and expensive coaches is rather funny. Heh.)
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 2nd, 2017 at 10:47 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Nnngh... Why are you interrupting my sleep...? Aren't there other Servants you can bother instead?"

Rider
    Endymion

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: E (B if he can be bothered)
    MAG: A
    LUCK: A
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Riding (A):
    The ability to ride mounts. At this rank, creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Suitable for a member of the Rider class. As a king from the Age of Gods, Endymion possesses a high rank in this skill, and is able to ride divine beasts such as the bulls who serve as part of his Noble Phantasm.

Magic Resistance (D-): Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Due to his legend involved in him being placed in an endless sleep, Endymion’s resistance disappears completely in the face of magic with ‘sleep’ or ‘dream’ effects or alignments.

Personal Skills

Divinity (C): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As one of the (many, many) children of the god Zeus, Endymion possesses an average level of Divinity, a sort of standard demigod level. Since his legends don’t really touch on this, his divinity is lower than that of some of his half-brothers and sisters.

Charming Adonis (C+): The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. Beautiful enough to cause no less than two gods to fall in love with him, Endymion’s rank in this skill rises as he is asleep. If the unprepared or undefended glance his sleeping face, they will immediately become enchanted.

Affections of the Gods (A+): A Skill that denotes one who is loved by the gods. A divine blessing that causes a rank up in all parameters due to the favour of one or more gods. As the beloved of not one, but two different gods, namely Selene and Hypnos, Endymion possesses a very high rank in this skill. Due to one of his divine patrons being the embodiment of the moon, his Strength, Endurance and Agility all receive a further rank up when he stands under direct moonlight. His Lullaby and Charming Adonis skills are also enhanced by moonlight, becoming harder to resist. Like his Noble Phantasm, the phase of the moon directs the power of the boosts, being strongest on the night of the full moon.

Lullaby (A): A charm bestowed on Endymion by the god Hypnos that causes a compulsion to sleep. Can be channelled through the caster’s voice (a lullaby) or their eyes (hypnosis). Those who succumb to this spell’s effects fall into a coma, and it is very difficult to awaken them unless the spell can be broken. It is possible to abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. As a spell from the Age of Gods, it is beyond the abilities of modern magi. One difficulty is that the spell does not differentiate between friend and foe. Also, Endymion himself will almost certainly succumb to the lure of his own spell.

Noble Phantasms

Phoebe Selene
    Gift of the Lunar Goddess

Anti-Army, B-E: The chariot of the moon goddess, gifted to her lover. A shining silver chariot adorned with a glowing crescent and pulled by two pure white bulls, the chariot radiates a glowing light that calms savage hearts and erases chaos and strife. Though benevolent in nature, Endymion can and will use the soothing nature of the light offensively, such as using its soothing aura to weaken resistance to his sleep inducing magic. Also, as it is a divine chariot, it is capable of devastating charge attacks. It can also twist light and shadow around itself to render itself and its riders invisible. As it is the chariot of the moon, it can only be utilized at night, and its power and light waxes and wanes as the moon does, reaching its full power on the night of the full moon, and being utterly useless, losing all of its powers, on the night of the new moon.

Ameles Potalos
    Gift of the God of Sleep

Anti-Unit, C: The gift Endymion has received from his other lover, Hypnos. A clear crystal vial that contains the water of the river Lethe, which flowed through Hypnos’s home. Carrying the enchantment of forgetfulness, all who drink the Lethe’s waters will irrevocably lose all of their memories, becoming nothing more than a blank slate, losing all semblance of personality. The terrible power of the Lethe’s water is tempered by the fact that the water must be drunk to have an effect, making it difficult to administer, and the vial only contains enough water for one dose. Due to the fact that the sound of the Lethe’s flow causes drowsiness, the vial has a passive effect of raising the power of sleep abilities, though obviously this will vanish if the water is drunk.

Endymionis Somnum Dormire
    Endless Sleep of the Immortal King

Anti-Self, EX: The enchantment that Selene and Hypnos placed on Endymion, and the most famous aspect of his legend: the spell of immortality, endless youth and an eternal, deep, dream-filled sleep. This Noble Phantasm is always active, and its enchantment is simple but incredibly powerful: so long as Endymion sleeps, he will not die. In practice, it is suspended animation, with the added effect that his wounds will heal as he sleeps. Whilst he sleeps, it is very difficult to wake him. A powerful defensive Noble Phantasm that nonetheless renders him almost completely useless while it is in action. The charm can be wrapped around another person if they sleep by Endymion’s side, though they will be unable to sleep endlessly.

Lore
    Dislikes: The sun, early mornings
    Talents: Sleeping
    Natural Enemy: Caffeine

Rider is Endymion, a young king of Elis who, whilst sleeping naked in a field one night, caught the eye of the moon goddess Selene and the god of sleep Hypnos. Together, they placed a charm on him that left him undying and unaging, but also placed him in an eternal sleep. Selene visited him every night as he slept and had a great number of children with him.

As might be expected, Endymion is an extremely somnolent young man who would prefer just to be left alone so he can nap, and will only put the smallest amount of effort into anything he does, though as a king of Olympia, he is actually quite athletic, if he could ever be bothered. Despite his laziness, he is something of a night owl, and is fond of watching the moon and stars. As he was made immortal as part of his legend, exactly why it’s possible to summon him is unclear. Potential Masters may want to take note that he strips down to sleep.

Bond CE – Moonlight on the Poppy Field

“Mmmmm… This is my favourite place to nap… The air at night is so cool and refreshing, and I just like to lie here and watch the stars as I just drift off. A long time ago, from your reckoning, I would sleep here whenever I was watching over the animals, and I would dream of this beautiful woman who would fly out of the sky and kiss me and… stuff. Anyway, come lie down here with me and we can nap together. You’ll be safe, I promise.”

Character Relations

Astolfo “So loud… And why are you so cheerful all the time? What have you been smoking?”

Asterios “I thought you were supposed to be a beast, but you’re actually quite sweet. And so fluffy... Would you like to nap with me?”

Tamamo-no-Mae“Your tails… I want to use them as a pillow…”

Caligula “Um… my lady’s affections seem to have favoured me much more than you. I feel like I should apologize for some reason…”

Merlin “Please stay away from my dreams, pervert.”

- - - Updated - - -

blah blah blah better version of old sheet blah

With better FC, expanded lore, new Noble Phantasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Endymion

Neat remake.

Honestly, I never knew this guy until now, but it's a first time that I've seen a narcoleptic Servant so a thumbs up on the uniqueness. An interesting third NP: while you're invincible, you also useless at the same time. And the Ameles Potalos NP is pretty powerful when used cleverly, as you can potentially make a wiped-clean Master to work for you.

(Curiously, will the Ameles Potalos NP still work when you mix it in a beverage, or does it have to be consumed pure?)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    does it have to be consumed pure?)
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Genderbent Royd as Servant of Sheet Creation thread when
    Servant Saber:
    True Name: RoydGolden
    Alignment: Lawful Chaotic
    Alternate Classes: Master

Strength – E-
    Endurance – E-
    Agility – E-
    Mana – E-
    Luck – E+++++
    NP – EX

Appearance:

Likes: Checkers, Anime, Philosophy, Video Games, making amateur Servant sheets, ...Cocona?
    Dislikes: None of the things above
    Talent: Servant Sheet Creation (Arguably)
    Natural Enemy: Gally?

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance-E
    Because she is a Heroic Spirit from an age where Mystery was very thin, one can hardly expect any Magic Resistance from her. As a degree of apology, she is compensated with this Skill only due to her class container.

Riding-D
    Capable of driving a motor vehicle with relative ease. Also known as the Driver’s License skill even if she doesn't actually have one.

Personal Skills:

Anonymity-A:
    A skill that hides the identity of the user. As a heroic spirit born in the Internet, the servant known as RoydGolden is not a real human but a façade. Perhaps there was a real human who used the username RoydGolden, or perhaps it was just a dog randomly mashing at a keyboard, but the being known as RoydGolden is simply composed of the posts made from the account.
    As such, her true identity is at all times hidden and there is an infinite amount of possibilities for what she may really be like in person. Saber is thus able to change her personal details at will, including but not limited to her appearance, voice, and even personality. It is also possible to conceal her parameters and class, displaying false information.

High-Speed Incantation E-:
    The ability to speak magic incantations at an accelerated speed. In Saber’s case, however, rather than expedience in spell incantation, this skill gives a slight benefit to his writing speed at which he is capable of generating Servant Sheets. A somewhat unstable skill though as it is reliant on motivation.

Eye for Art D:
    An infatuation with works of Art. In this case, it happens to be just a normal person’s love for anime and making servant sheets.
    If Saber happens to see a Noble Phantasm that she has read about before on Wikipedia while making servant sheets, it is highly likely she will be able to remember what is and figure out its true name. However, her memory isn’t perfect so maybe she’ll forget.

Noble Phantasms:

Book Maker – In the end, everything I create is All Fiction (C, Anti-Unit):
    A quill that belongs to Saber. As a rule, the pen is mightier than the sword. Saber, however, is so pathetically weak that her pen is only equal to a sword, so much so that it is categorically identified as nothing but a sword, hence Saber’s class.

As a Noble Phantasm, the sword represents creation of servant sheets. Without a doubt, Saber is a piddling existence who has nothing to her name but words and moonshine. Yet even so, she wrote and wrote and wrote. On sunny days, on rainy days, on quiet nights, on busy nights, she wrote many servant sheets for no other reason that the desire to make servant sheets. There was no ulterior motive, no benefit, no reward. Being the epitome of the singular act of creating servant sheets, her noble phantasm has become the ultimate manifestation of stuffing legends into servant containers.

When this Noble Phantasm’s true name is released, the quill moves on its own and creates a servant sheet for a specific servant in a specific class. Saber must specify which Heroic Spirit the sheet will be for and which class they will be in, but everything else is automatically done. The sheet that is created is the absolute truth and an accurate status for what the servant would be like if they were summoned.

The methodology for this ability is that the sword connects to the Throne of Heroes and reads the database of servants stored within. Much like how one would go to Wikipedia to learn about the history of a hero, Book Maker copy and pastes information directly from the Hero itself onto paper. Without a doubt, if one wants to learn about what a Servant is like, this is the ultimate ability.

That said, it is to be clarified that the ability only activates when Saber specifies which Heroic Spirit she will be creating a sheet on. It does not activate upon encountering an enemy servant, so the user must first identify the true name of the enemy before being able to create a servant sheet on them.

Pure Illusion – Truly Innocent Transformation (EX, Anti-Unit):
    The mind of a human who lives in ignorance yet persists in being correct. The nature of all mankind pushed to the limits in which the truth is muddled by passion for the interesting. “Because it’s cool” one will say as she marches forward without hesitation. The greatest delusion that erodes the credibility of the user’s works.

While Book Maker is representative of the absolute act of creating servant sheets, Pure Illusion is the culmination of the inaccuracies within said servant sheets. Having not been an omniscient being in life, Saber made many historical mistakes in her servant sheets. In other words, what she created were not data on the servants but fictional depictions of them. Yet these depictions are attributed to their name and corrode their legend in the minds of those who read the sheet. As such, Saber controls the ability to alter the characterization of a servant.

When this Noble Phantasm is activated, an enemy servant in range will be engulfed in a white light and undergo a Magical Girl Transformation. After which, the servant’s container is eroded and altered such that they become somewhat different. It may be their appearance or their personality, either way they are no longer the same existence they were before. Most certainly their gender will be changed though. What change does incur however cannot be controlled and is dependant solely on the unknown machinations of Saber’s brain.

Of course, this skill is not almighty. Having been born from the small inconsistencies in making servant sheets, it does not possess the power to completely change another servant. Their actual power will at best only have one stat drop a rank, and their core motivations and history will be mostly untouched. At best, it can make another servant look different or accentuate one of their character traits, such as making a slightly dishonest person into a generic tsundere.

It is unknown whether or not Saber’s appearance itself is the product of this Noble Phantasm.

Lore
    A hero whose name isn’t echoed in any corner of the globe. Possessing neither strength nor fame nor character worthy of being a hero, she is an existence whose validity is always in question. Being an online persona, the true identity of RoydGolden was always in doubt. It would seem like the Counter Force mistakenly thought that the persona belonged to an actual hero and asked her to sign a contract with it. In an instant of mass confusion, Royd ended up agreeing and becoming a Counter Guardian, elevating her to the capability of being a Servant. She similarly also accidentally bought Winrar, but that’s another matter.

After realizing its mistake, the Counter Force quickly regretted its actions and removed Royd from service. Now she exists as a no-name spirit with no real powers, doing nothing but creating servant sheets when she isn’t being accidentally summoned into Holy Grail Wars.

Yea, ok, that's done. I guess I'll go and make legitimate servants now. I'm sorry. Please ignore this sad excuse of a joke servant.
    Last edited by zikari8; March 3rd, 2017 at 12:45 AM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Theres an actual thread for this type of stuff, use that

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    I see. I'm sorry. Should I remove this?

-- Updated --

Endymion: Thematically strong and rather unique servant. Very fluffy vibes I'm getting. I didn't know Sleepy Moe could be a thing, but reading this sheet, I'm seeing some real potential there. I wonder if the chariot can run on auto-pilot while he's sleeping, though I'd suppose that'd be a little silly.
    Last edited by zikari8; March 3rd, 2017 at 12:50 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Servant Saber:
    True Name: RoydGolden
    You actually did it, the absolute madman! Seriously though, I had an absolutely gigantic grin on my face while reading through that. Way to make a guy feel flattered, buddy.

Never mind, either you pulled a speed-edit or I didn't read it properly to start with. In any case, y'all won't be finding out my secret that easily!
    I have to say, there is but one little detail given in the Skills section which is inaccurate as to my actual self. Not telling you which, though! You're just going to have to figure that part out for yourself!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, in case y'all haven't noticed yet, I liked one of the lines from Zikari's profile of me so much that I decided to include it in my own signature. Scrapping most of the fluff from said signature in the process, I might add.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    imagine i could understand completely down to the last detail how something worked, or functioned, how it was made, i understood everything about it, so i could then make a copy of it, but it would take me at least a couple of days but an NP would take a couple of weeks at the very least, months if i wanted a perfect copy. that basicly sherlock. by the way i edited sherlocks sheet.
    That isn't how the Nasuverse works.
    @Zikari

it hast been done. I set down the gauntlet, and it has been picked up.

and then it was used to fucking bitchslap whatever powers tried to stop the creation of such a sheet.

bravo sir. You have made a work of Art.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Theres an actual thread for this type of stuff, use that
    Yeah but no one has made a post in that one in years, also we have a Yoeks sections with Gallereon in it so it's kinda mute now.

I'm just surprised it actually happened.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    It's been a while since I posted anything... And it seems that everyone can churn out sheets at a much faster rate than I do...

Currently working on some sheets, but I can't really flesh them out.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    You actually did it, the absolute madman! Seriously though, I had an absolutely gigantic grin on my face while reading through that. Way to make a guy feel flattered, buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    @Zikari

it hast been done. I set down the gauntlet, and it has been picked up.

and then it was used to fucking bitchslap whatever powers tried to stop the creation of such a sheet.

bravo sir. You have made a work of Art.
    Ah thank you, thank you very much. Your words humble me. I'm not worthy of praise. Truly.

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    It's been a while since I posted anything... And it seems that everyone can churn out sheets at a much faster rate than I do...

Currently working on some sheets, but I can't really flesh them out.
    It's ok, speed means nothing. Quality comes first... right?

I look forward to whatever you come up with!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Old sheet reworked

True Name:
    Melusine
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Earth

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: A++
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
    Item Construction: A
    Caster is specialized in crafting jewellery that bestow positive effects on those that wear them.

Territory Creation: A+++
    It is possible to establish a Palace, superior to a Workshop, overnight.

Personal Skills:
    Curse of Transformation: A
    The curse placed upon Melusine by her mother: every Saturday, her lower half would transform into that of a serpent for a day. As a Servant, this skill functions as Shapeshift, but Caster has no control over it. It will activate six days after her summoning for exactly 24 hours, and every week afterwards. While under this form, Caster's physical parameters and Magic Resistance are greatly boosted. By spending a Command Spell, her Master can either forcibly activate or deactivate this skill.

Magic Resistance:
    D
    Due to her fey heritage, Caster possesses some innate Magic Resistance, although it is rather low. It is greatly increased while she is under the effects of her Noble Phantasm.

Prana Burst (Water):
    A
    A skill inherited from her mother, the water fairy Pressyne. At the expense of prana, she can bolster spells and physical attacks and infuse them with a water effect.

Noble Phantasm
    Serpent Navré
    Heartbroken Fairy
    - Anti-Unit (Self), Rank EX

The evolution of the curse of Melusine, catalysed by the fairy's broken heart. A full-scale transformation into a great serpent - a Dragon. While under this form, Melusine's Strength and Endurance are increased far beyond what is possible for a human to achieve, and she acquires a water-element breath attack and wings. Although she would be a low-ranking Phantasmal Beast at best, it is still a threat most Servants would be unable to deal with. A very costly Noble Phantasm, that drains both her Magical Energy and morale.

Lore
    Dislikes: people that break promises
    Talents: building castles
    Natural enemy: Gaius Julius Caesar

Melusine is the daughter of Elynas, king of Scotland, and Pressyne, a water fairy. The two met in a forest, during one of Elynas' hunts, and he fell in love with her at first sight. She accepted to become his wife, under the condition that Elynas did not enter her chamber when she birthed their children. They had triplets, but the king broke his promise. Pressyne took their three daughters Melusine, Melior and Palatyne, and left to raise them in Avalon.

On their fifteenth birthday, Melusine asked her mother why she had taken them to Avalon. Upon hearing the answer, she and her sisters plotted revenge against their father. They left Avalon, kidnapped Elynas and imprisoned him in a mountain, with all his treasure. When she learned of this, Pressyne cursed her daughters for disrespecting their father - Melusine's curse being that, from the waist down, she would take the form of a serpent every Saturday. Now afraid of her mother, Melusine left Avalon and began roaming continental Europe.

While in France, she came across Raymond de Poitou, a nobleman. Just like King Elynas with Pressyne, he fell in love with Melusine at first sight, and proposed to her. She resisted more than her mother, but ended up accepting it - under the condition that he never saw her on Saturdays. However, just before their wedding, he broke this promise. Melusine was enraged, but ultimately, unlike her mother, she forgave him and married Raymond.

Together, they had seven exceptional children, thanks to the fay blood running in their veins. All seemed well for the couple, until one day, during an argument, Raymond called Melusine a serpent, forever breaking her heart. The man she trusted the most, the father of her children, could not see past her curse. So powerful was this word that the curse activated, more powerful than ever, and transformed her into a dragon. She returned her engagement and wedding rings to Raymond, and left to Avalon. Melusine never returned to the world, and their children went on to become the founders of great and powerful noble houses.

A sad, quiet, introverted woman, who finds herself incapable of trusting humans (specially men) after what happened with her father and her beloved. Despite that, she does not hate humans - lying is just their nature as inferior creatures. She has lost all hope of finding happiness for herself. She doesn't want love, or friends, or power. Just not getting hurt is enough for her.

But, if the world is burning, and all of history is at risk - including her children's... maybe Melusine can leave Avalon. Just for a bit.

Bond 10 CE -
    My
    His
    Two Rings

"
    It was with this ring that he made me his bride.
    He told me he would do anything for me.
    He would give me all his riches. He would give me all his land. He would be my slave.
    I simply asked that he did not enter my chambers on Saturdays.
    He broke his promise.

It was with this ring that he made me his wife.
    I asked him if he could truly love a cursed creature like me.
    He said that it didn't matter what I was. That it didn't matter what had been done to me.
    That he loved me for who I was.
    He called me a serpent.

Master, where did you find these? ... A ghost?"

Character Relations

Karna - "Of course. The one trustworthy man in the world has the blood of a god in his veins."

Kiyohime - A kindred spirit. Someone who she can share her feelings with. Maybe even a friend.

Siegfried - A cursed hero? He is still too human. Perhaps, in time, he will be a serpent too, and maybe then...

Tarasque - "Even a serpent does not deserve to die without knowing love."

Merlin - "Y-you won't tell my mother about this, will you?"
    Last edited by Zork Knight; March 3rd, 2017 at 09:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Master. I am Berserker. Now, how shall we spill the blood of our enemies?”

---

“…No, w-what, what have I done? I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…”

Faceclaim (Credits to Las-T):

Servant Class: Berserker

True Name: Ashoka Maurya, The Fierce

Place of Origin: India

Alignment: Lawful Evil (Tyrant) then Lawful Neutral (Redeemed)

Attribute: Man

Alternate Classes: Saber, Archer, Rider, Assassin (All are Ideal Ruler form except Assassin)

Armaments: Bare fists and Asi (curved sword) (Just the Asi when he’s serious, and just the fists after the use of Bhutapala Snehiti)

Catalyst: One of Ashoka’s Punch-marked coins (Must be stained with blood)

Dislikes: Disobedience, His brothers, His people, Repeating himself

Talents: Warfare, "Leadership"(Tyranny)

Natural Enemy: Any who opposes his path for the “Perfect World”

Parameters (Mad Enhancement stats in parentheses):

Strength - B (A+)
    Endurance - A (A)
    Agility - C (A)
    Mana - B (B)
    Luck - C- (C-)
    N.
    Phantasm - A (A+)

Background

Ashoka Maurya, the fierce emperor of the Mauryan dynasty, who ruled India for 36 years. While he was extremely brutal and cruel, the emperor was best remembered for his great change of heart after witnessing the aftermath of his campaign against Kalinga. Since then, Ashoka promoted Buddhism and nonviolence, which greatly contributed to the spreading the religion to the far reaches of Asia.

Born in 308 BCE as a son of the emperor Bindusara and a mother of lower rank, Ashoka was a stain in his father’s eye. During his time outside of the palace, Ashoka tends to pick fights and always emerged victorious. Deciding to make use of his useless son, Bindusara sent Ashoka to train with the Military Caste, where he sparred and practiced for days… Eventually, the training paid off; in his teenage years, Ashoka was sent to stop numerous riots - with either with sword or words.

Eventually, Ashoka’s father passed away in 272 BCE due to an illness. All of his sons, including Ashoka, fought to be the next ruler of their father’s empire. Eventually, after winning the favor of his father’s ministers, Ashoka claimed the throne as the next emperor of Maurya.

To secure his rule, Ashoka personally hunted and killed 99 of his siblings, and only left one alive for reasons unknown. Next, as a test of loyalty of his ministers, Ashoka ordered them to cut all the flowers and trees within his private garden. With those who questioned him three times, he would kill them afterwards; after the test, Ashoka personally beheaded 500 ministers. To teach a lesson on the criminals of the Mauryan Empire, Ashoka sent them to the beautiful yet hellish prison that is “Ashoka’s Hell,” where it is said that the condition of the jail was so inhumane that many believed that Ashoka personally visited Naraka for inspiration.

The biggest turning point was his conquest of Kalinga, a neighboring empire. After 15 years of bitter conflict, the Mauryan Empire was victorious. However, the war killed a total of 300,000 men from both sides. The Tyrant was about to celebrate their accomplishment, but was instead graced by the sight of a pyrrhic victory. Shaken by the carnage around him, Ashoka began to doubt the justifications of his actions for the first time. Eventually, realizing his current behavior was also the source of great suffering to his people, he renounced his ways and embraced Buddhism.

During the rest of his rule, Ashoka began to spread and promote Buddhism. The most well known method was his productions of his Edicts, where he listed various laws ranging from prohibiting animal cruelty to acceptance of all different religions and backgrounds. Under his new rule, Ashoka’s empire truly prospered, and became a center of cultural sharing and learning. Eventually, the redeemed emperor died in 232 BCE from old age.

Even when one’s heart is cold and dark, Ashoka’s life proves even those twisted individuals are still capable of change.

Personal Traits

When initially summoned, Ashoka will always be under the effects of Mad Enhancement (or “Tyrant Mode,” as others calls it) until he uses Bhutapala Senhiti. During his “Tyrant” form, Ashoka seems to act in the same polite, well-spoken manner as with his Chakravartin counterpart (Ideal Ruler). However, his words are hollow, as there were little to no emotion put into them. Tyrant Ashoka tends to be extremely unforgiving on the subject of errors, where even a minor mistake can lead to serious punishments.

After regaining his senses after the use of Bhutapala Snehiti, he initially becomes rather mopey and depressed due to his previously… unethical behavior. Later, however, Redeemed Ashoka shows more genuine emotions than his tyrant personality; instead of the forced smile, it is definitely one of true happiness. Additionally, he will be more forgiving than his tyrant self, and is willing to go out of his way to make sure his Master is healthy and safe.

Outside of battle, Tyrant Ashoka is surprisingly listless; having battle being the only thing he knows, the emperor does not know any way to wind down except sparring. Speaking of combat, he absolutely loves a good fight; being raised to fight when he was able, life-and-death combat is the only thing that can get a rise out of Ashoka. However, Redeemed Ashoka will try to avert his old habits by trying other recreational activities. But as of now, he has yet to find a good replacement.

Despite his cruelty, Tyrant Ashoka tries to love his people and wishes to make a “Perfect World” for them; one that is without discord or lawlessness. The problem is that he tends to take care of the problems the only way he knew how. And he believes by staining his own hands with blood, his people, free from the dangers of enemy of the empire, can live happily within this “peaceful” world.

“If it is to ensure the happiness of my people, I do not care how deep I am entrenched in the blood of my ene-no, my empire’s enemies. As long as it pave a path towards my ‘Perfect World,’ the deaths of others mean little to me.”

As mentioned, Tyrant Ashoka wishes for a “Perfect World.” While his definition of a perfect world is rather skewed, he believes that it’s a world where everyone can live with true happiness. However, his Redeemed side will wish for something else entirely: to let his Master find true happiness, as a way to thank his Master for restoring his clarity.

(Because of his Tyrant state’s… first impression, all attempts of interaction with others are rather difficult for Redeemed Ashoka.)

(Because of his Mad Enhancement, Tyrant Ashoka is able to make the most efficient choice - even if they’re not morally “right.” He follows through with them not because he’s doing it for evil’s sake, but to create the best results.)

Craft Essences/Reactions

Pangs in the Chest (Tyrant)

“It was necessary.

My brothers were weak. If it were one of them to rule, my father’s empire will surely crumble. And to ensure that they’re not a liability, their blood must be spilled.

At first, there was nothing.
    From one to 20, they attacked me in desperation.
    From 20 to 70, they cursed me a monster.
    From 70 to 99, they begged me for mercy.

Eventually, he stood before me.

He was barely of age, but he did not cry nor curse my name. No, he stared back at me with an soft look in his eyes.

‘If it were to make you happy, big brother.’

I let the boy go. Even now, I do not understand why.
    But as I left, I felt something - like red-hot spikes in my chest.”

“Do you know what it is, Master?”

---

Discarded Blade (Redeemed)

A curved sword that an once-fierce emperor had taken countless lives with.
    It lays on the ground; rusted, grimy and seemed to be beyond any hopes of being repaired.

But perhaps, it was best left this way, for there is little use for it now.

---

Reactions to Servants (T is Tyrant, R is Redeemed):

(R) Extra!Vlad III: Able to sympathize with his actions; for he also performed vile acts for the sake of his people. The man’s zealotry unnerves him, though.

(R) Lancer!Arturia (Enemy):
    “…Cease this madness, Lion King. Tyranny is not the solution for the safety of your land - especially killing your own subjects. Out of everyone, I am able to understand your plight; but even so, does all these needless deaths justify for all of… this? …If you do not yield, then I’m afraid that you’ve forced my hand…!”

(T) St. Martha: Although he doesn’t understand it, but Tyrant Ashoka feels slightly intimidated by her dragon-punching skill. He starts to doubt his unarmed combat abilities against her.

(T) Karna: “The invincible demigod-king of the Mahabharata…? Ah, this would definitely lead to a satisfying battle; blade and spear clashing within a blink of an eye, and the thrill of a life-or-death battle against an legend…! …Oh, forgive me, I simply got carried away there. If you have the time, shall we have a mock battle in the sparring area?”

Skills

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement - EX-E - The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Parameters are Ranked-Up, but have peculiar drawbacks; even when under the influence of the Skill, Ashoka is still able to hold a normal conversation with his intellect and reasoning intact. However, it comes in the price of completely removing his moral compass and any personal and emotional restraints. Additionally, he will be obsessed with the idea of “The Perfect World,” and will try to fulfill the goal. Combined with his “The end justifies the means” attitude, there is now nothing that can keep Ashoka from achieving his goals.
    However, after the use of Bhutapala Snehiti, Ashoka’s ranking in Mad Enhancement will plunge to E. On rank E, he will only receive a bonus in Strength.

Personal Skills:

Emperor’s Hell - A- - (Sealed) - A combined Skill that possess the effects of Aptitude for Slaughter and Torture Techniques. Wielders of this Skill gain the ability to send excruciating amounts of pain to their victims along knowing how to end them in the most gruesome way possible.
    Being his infamous prison materialized as a Skill, Ashoka receives a negative modifier if the victim didn’t commit any wrongs in their life or they’re of the Lawful Good Alignment. However, after the use of Bhutapala Snehiti, this Skill will be sealed.

Charisma - (Sealed)-C - A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    Stemming from his obsessive Mad Enhancement, Charisma is sealed. But after the use of Bhutapala Snehiti, the ranking will return to normal, but is lowered to C since this is before his full ascension to an Ideal Ruler. With rank C, Ashoka is capable of leading an army, but nothing else. Given that this version of Ashoka is still human, and has none of the godly traits that his Ideal Ruler counterparts possessed.

Eye of the Mind (True) - A-C - a heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis, in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    Trained in the ways of the Military Caste as a youth, Ashoka accumulated enough experience in combat to be able to analyze the opponents and plan an optimal plan to either gain an edge in combat or to tactfully retreat, although the latter is highly unlikely. After the use of Bhutapala Snehiti, the rank will decrease to C.

Bhuja-Yuddha - A+++ - A Skill that is a style of barehanded fighting taught by the principles of the Gatka martial arts from the North Indian states. An art from an age where martial arts were more violent, it utilizes anything from punches and kicks, knee and elbow strikes, to grappling techniques and pressure point strikes, primarily targeting the enemies’ weak points.
    At the rank of A+++, it indicates that the Servant has mastered this Art of unarmed combat, and can apply said Art with deadly efficiency.

Noble Phantasms

Bhutapala Snehiti - The Decimation of Kalinga - EX~B - Anti-Unit~Anti-Army -

Serving as Berserker!Ashoka’s most lethal Noble Phantasm, it represents his conquest of Kalinga, Ashoka’s vile and most violent deed. It was so gruesome, that upon witnessing the aftermath of the battlefield, Ashoka became so sickened and appalled by the carnage that he vowed to embrace Buddhism and abandoned violence.

A simple but powerful NP, Ashoka’s Strength will temporarily go through the roof. He will be blinded by his drive to kill for a Perfect World, and will go on a manhunt to kill all of his opponents. And upon encountering an opponent, Ashoka will unleash a frightening barrage of savage strikes, too quick and powerful for anyone to resist. Combined with the ferocity of his attacks, the chances of even a powerful Servant surviving the onslaught are slim.

Depending on the number of targets, Ashoka can increase the coverage of his attacks, allowing him to target multiple foes. However, because it diverts focus, the concentration of power decreases, making survival possible.

However, Ashoka's will be unresponsive to the Master's orders, and using a Command Seal is the only way for him to obey. Since this NP completely focuses on attack, Ashoka is unable to defend himself from enemy attacks. This state of pure devastation lasts for 15 minutes, with each minute representing a year of his conquest. However, the more opponents he has, the shorter the duration of the NP.

Assuming that Ashoka survives, the Mad Enhancement Skill will deactivate, and he will regain composure. After realizing his berserk state, Ashoka will grieve for the unnecessary damage caused, before sealing away both Bhutapala Snehiti and Asneya Ksurapatra. Additionally, certain Skills will either be unsealed or ranked down. All of this symbolizes the emperor’s change of heart, casting away his violent nature and embrace a bloodless way of life.

---

Asneya Ksurapatra - Cut Away All Resistance, Great Emperor - B - Anti-Unit -

One of Ashoka’s Noble Phantasms taking the form of an Asi seemingly made of blackened steel. This is the crystallization of Ashoka’s murder of his 99 half-brothers, hundreds of court ministers and thousands of other living beings. Since it was a tool for administering the deaths of many, this blade will emit a malevolent aura that any living beings with a low Magic Resistance will be stricken with fear.

Aside from the aura, the blade is disturbingly sharp. With an exception of Noble Phantasms, Asneya Ksurapatra is capable of cutting through anything that Ashoka’s fists can’t break through. Honed by its victims, the sword is able to leave wounds that will immediately start to decay and cause immense pain. Because of its blood-soaked history, Ashoka receives a bonus in Strength, amplifying his already absurd power.

Cursed by the blood of many, Asneya Ksurapatra will possess a great thirst for energy of all life forms, causing it to slowly siphon mana from anything near it. Because it feeds off of nearby energy, Berserker will drain even more mana from the Master upon the use of the NP. As a result, it should be used only when the madness-enhanced Ashoka is on even grounds. After the use of Bhutapala Snehiti, this NP will be sealed.

---

Ashoka Chakra (Imperfect) - 12 Causal Links of Suffering - B+ - Anti-Squadron -

The Noble Phantasm that becomes unsealed after the use of Bhutapala Snehiti. The symbol of India, and all of its accumulated wisdom and enlightenment. The many-spoked wheel of existence, one that is spun by Ashoka’s own hands. The wheel of Dharma, which recycles the life force of all those who have not achieved enlightenment through reincarnation. This Noble Phantasm is the first few steps Ashoka took in the path of redemption.

Upon activation, the NP takes form of 12 cobalt blue spokes spinning around Ashoka. These spokes will hone on their targets and will pursue them indefinitely. Because of Ashoka’s human nature, this NP is restricted to only the 12 links that goes against the Dharma: Ignorance (Avijja), Volitional Formations (Sankhara), Consciousness (Vinnana), Name and Form (Namarupa), Senses (Salayatana), Contact (Sparsa), Feeling (Vedana), Craving (Tanha), Attachment (Upadana), Being (Bhava) and finally Birth (Jati). And the stronger the target being associated with any of the 12 links, the more damage the respective link will deal to them.

Upon hitting their targets, said targets will suffer the pains of the respective spoke that struck them as a sort of side effect; like temporary loss of memory, losing of their sensory funtions, intense hunger or thrist, etc. Unlike the 24 spokes, the 12 spokes are designed for lethal damage.

Because of his human nature, the wheel isn’t in its complete power. The spikes will deal no damage if the target either did not experience said suffering or already moved past it. If said target also have zero coherent thoughts, then the NP will also be useless too.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 10th, 2017 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Tweaked the General sheet

Class: Caster

STR: E (B)
    END: E (EX)
    AGI: D (C)
    MGI: B+
    LCK: B-

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): Creation of a Basilica, a great church that is on par with a Temple, is possible.

Item Construction (B-): Caster is able to recreate various regalia that he was gifted in life to serve as Mystic Codes,
    mostly in the forms of clothing or jewelry. Outside of these items, however, Caster's skill in crafting is negligible.
    Most of them serve as focuses for baptismal sacraments, with the exception of the sedia gestatoria, a levitating throne
    that serves as a transport. Given time and materials, Caster can modify the throne into a sedia gestatoria in rotis or,
    as it is called in the modern day, a Popemobile.

Personal Skills

Baptismal Sacrament (A+): A type of magecraft used by the Church. As Pope, Caster's natural capability in its usage
    is increased dramatically. Physical threats must be countered by physical weapons such as Black Keys, but sacraments
    can be used to bring overwhelming force against spiritual bodies such as Servants.

Keys to Heaven (A): The symbol of the Papacy, the power and office given by Christ for the binding and loosing of sins.
    In simple terms, it is Caster's God-given power to permit or forbid by indisputable authority. The keys give Caster the
    ability to ignore the effect of any skill or Noble Phantasm with divine origins, as well as the effects of Charisma and
    Protection of the Faith, thanks to the incredible diplomatic and cultural power that the Pope wields.

Noble Phantasm

Excommunicado~Synodus Horrenda (B, Support)

The ultimate irony is that Caster is famous as a man for an event that occurred a year after his death, and as a Pope for
    an event that saw him stripped of his power. In a politically motivated trial, Caster's remains were exhumed, clad in his
    papal vestments and seated on a throne to face charges of perjury and fraud. He was declared unworthy of the papacy and
    his every act was declared null. As a Noble Phantasm, it transforms Caster into an antithesis of the Pope upon his death;
    an undead creature analogous to a ghoul that hungers for death and destruction. His mental capacity is that of a mindless
    beast without a soul, and he becomes more like a Berserker with raised parameters to match, at the cost of sealing all his
    skills. In particular, his Endurance becomes nearly infinite, making him almost impossible to put down. The transformation
    lasts an amount of time equal to the amount of time Caster has spent in his living state. At the end, he reverts back to his
    living state, is healed of any injuries and has his skills unsealed, just as his damnatio memoriae was reversed several years
    after his "trial". Caster must go through the cycle of undeath twice in order to be truly killed. An incredibly strong Master
    can "recharge" these cycles to get more uses out of this Noble Phantasm, though the process takes several days.

Background
    Pope Formosus was Pope from 891 to 896 CE. Born in Italy, he became the Cardinal of Portus at age 48 and proved himself
    to be a skilled diplomat. Despite being a controversial figure who was threatened with excommunication at one point, he
    was unanimously elected Pope in 891. His brief five-year reign was troubled with personal conflicts between the Papacy
    and the Holy Roman Empire and France, as well as attacks from the Saracens from the east. He died in 896 without really
    accomplishing much.

A year later, Pope Stephen VI, influenced by Formosus' political opponents in the French court, conducted the famous
    Cadaver Synod, in which Formosus' corpse was brought to the stand to answer for the charges that would have led to
    his excommunication many years ago. The corpse was declared unfit for the papacy, and all his acts as Pope were said
    to be invalid, including the ordination of all the priests and cardinals he had promoted. The papal vestments were torn
    from his body and his corpse was thrown in the Tiber river, where it was later retrieved by a monk.

After Stephen's death, Formosus' status was restored and his body was reinterred in St. Peter's Basilica. However, Pope
    Sergius III reversed the decision and conducted a second Cadaver Synod, after which Formosus' corpse was beheaded. Later
    still, Sergius' decision was disregarded by the Church, since it had more to do with politics than piety.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 5th, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    True name: pied piper.
    class:castor
    stats
    luck:
    E
    agility:
    A++
    endurance:
    c
    strength:
    c+
    mana:
    A

backstory: when he was a young boy he stumbled upon a magic flute of course he had no idea of its power, it was when he first used it on a girl he liked that things took a downfall for him, as he had accidentally took control of her, causing her to fall in love with him, the first two weeks were good, that was until the day a couple of bandits came to his village, they killed the girl he has controlled causing him to go into a state of rage in which he used the flutes ability to chase all the bandits to kill each other. The village witnessing this spectacle did not throw him a party, as would happen with most but scrutinized him as a lust full warlock, when they came to the realization that he had used his ability to control the girl, he was cased out and nearly killed by those he called friends, and family. Wanting revenge he took control of the children and demanded ransom. He decided to pretend to be dead for a while, and spent the remaining years of his life being a hero in secrete as compensation for forcing his love upon an innocent girl.

Personalty: he is a paranoid individual, as well as a womenniser.

Class skills:
    item crafting:C
    can craft low level stealth charms.

Personal
    My rats are my servants, A
    allows to summon rats as familiars, he can summon up to 1000 who he can use to fight with him, gather information, and use as distractions. he uses his flute to control them.

Primal speak, E+
    do to his time as a hero in secret he spent most of his time in the forest were he picked on the way animals communicated and even learned there language, however he only learned to understand what they were saying but did not learn how to speak to them.

Np.
    the flute of the pied piper, A+,anti-personal.
    his flute posses the ability to take control of any person who hears his music, and as it its power is sound based it completely bypasses any mana resistance lower then A class, and causes those with high enough mana resistance
    to have sluggish moments and reactions. His flute is also surpisiningly durable able to take on consecutive attacks of even the highest of Phantasms, despite only being a flute.

Cry ray of the pied piper: B class.
    by channeling his mana In special pattern into his flute when he plays it he can can create a barrage sound, that can damage servants, as well as incapacitate any servant who fails an endurance check of B class.
    Last edited by venomking; March 4th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    I have no idea what to reply at these 4 consecutive posts.

What I do know, is that at least venomking is improving, so to say. But still, no Territory Creation skill, the Rat skill should be named Familiar (Rats), The second NP should be merged with the first one because it's just an attack using the flute, yadda yadda.

Oh, and Melusine (to me) is basically a water snek, in contrast to the flame snek we know. A question, what would happen when her morale drops to 0? Will she be trapped in her NP until death? Or will she just be a moping, tactically useless Servant?

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    You keep trying until you get it right, my man.
    Respect.