Page 124 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2474114119122123124125126129134174 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    A social outcast would outright welcome it, because it means less face-to-face interaction with other people
    Yeah...

Like me, the interent is a huge boon for those who cant deal with people well

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Because every person fits into neat little categories we made up right guys

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I'm curious about Tsukihime sales within the first year.

Spoiler:
    Is that the prehistoric age thing ive heard about, also gives me madoka vibes with some of the plants looking pasted in

It gets much more crazy after light body warps everything. It was a complete regression. The giant plants were taking so much oxygen the air currents above were fucked up and Shiki had none down below to breath while he was bolting through the forest like a serpent.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Spoiler:
    Is that the prehistoric age thing ive heard about, also gives me madoka vibes with some of the plants looking pasted in
    Not necessarily prehistoric, maybe?

This could be the trait Arcueid was originally made for,
    or perhaps a simple leak.
    With every step the avatar in white took, green vines covered the town.
    They covered the emptied ground, swallowed the surfaces of the rows of gravestones that once were buildings, and encroached the modern city with a primitive cover.

Probably representative of at least before man given the later scenes and TA role. At least I have an image of a primordial jungle. I guess Prehistoric would technically be be before written history right while primitive implies earths original state?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    A fitting power for a Nature Spirit honestly. Those images shared by Crown give vibe of the nature reclaims a place when humanity no longer inhabits it, covering the remains of its civilization. I imagine that with Arcueid around, the plants' growth is accelerated and proliferating their surroundings unhindered by outside factors, even Vlov's Principle.

Yeah, I think the same.

I interpreted it more as in terms of 'purity'. Like, this is what would sprout if the Earth wasn't polluted by our existence.

Pretty sure it's returning earth to it's proper state. Also, isn't there a line indicating that there is a place in the city safe from all Arc's bullshit and probably it's the Tohno estate? I believe it also mentions that otherwise you'd need to be one of the DAA to resist her. Roa's setup in the school is only a temporary reprieve.
    Last edited by Nanaya; February 19th, 2022 at 08:46 PM.

I remember the Roa line, but not the Tohno grounds part.

Anyway, here are some screenshots from when Nasu's fetish kicks in
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    I remember the Roa line, but not the Tohno grounds part.

Anyway, here are some screenshots from when Nasu's fetish kicks in
    Spoiler:

They don't mention the Tohno grounds just that there is one place in the city. Given they are the landowners, got all these ancient ritual looking sites and their estate was referred to as a sanctuary for the related Oni I think it's a safe bet as far as we know at the moment. I'm betting it's some natural holy/spiritual location.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    They don't mention the Tohno grounds just that there is one place in the city. Given they are the landowners, got all these ancient ritual looking sites and their estate was referred to as a sanctuary for the related Oni I think it's a safe bet as far as we know at the moment. I'm betting it's some natural holy/spiritual location.
    You don't think the school counts as the one place in the city? I thought that was the natural conclusion from such a statement.

Do you remember where did you see it approximately?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    You don't think the school counts as the one place in the city? I thought that was the natural conclusion from such a statement.
    Maybe I'm misremembering but I thought Roa was the source of what I'm remembering. And it was said in the sense that the school he setup shop in can only hold out for a little while and that there is only one place that's truly safe.
    Do you remember where did you see it approximately?
    Uh, probably when Arc goes lightbody and Roa's consciousness splits off from Shiki to become Broa.
    Last edited by Nanaya; February 19th, 2022 at 09:11 PM.

This?

Turns out I had taken two screenshots of this but one had the last line cut off lmao.
    Last edited by Crown; February 19th, 2022 at 09:35 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I see, that seems convincing enough.

Tohno Mansion certainly is a candidate. But given that this is Roa talking, I wonder if he's talking about the underground lair where he's trying to do his Pantheon shenanigans?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Souya sure has a lot going on underground.

This?

Turns out I had taken two screenshots of this but one had the last line cut off lmao.
    Ya, that's it. Glad I'm not confusing dreams with my playthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I see, that seems convincing enough.

Tohno Mansion certainly is a candidate. But given that this is Roa talking, I wonder if he's talking about the underground lair where he's trying to do his Pantheon shenanigans?
    I feel like Roa is so nigh-omniscient or just knowledgeable in general that he'd probably know everything about the city and then some. It makes him misunderstanding death so much better. The underground facility owned by the Tohno is definitely a candidate too. Though since it was mostly reduced to the battlefield where they fought Vlov I tend to lean towards the Tohno main land. At the time of reading the statement, I took it to be a vague hint towards future plot lines and Red Garden. The architecture constructed underground is probably tied to the Tohno clan anyway if the ritual site is on land they own. I also had it fresh in my mind that Ciel got bad ended for invading their manor and was remembering how the Tohno land was described early on in the game as a sanctuary. Also Tohno demon hype. But either option is pretty reasonable I think.

Edit: If the ritual site is built capable of somehow containing Arcueid or something then that could totally make sense for why it could be the identity of the location for example.
    Edit2: Speaking of the ritual location. I wonder if Roa is going to slice Arcueid's throat on the altar(somehow)? Wasn't the place built to circulate the blood around the room if you assume the ringed cutouts in the stone are for that? I wonder if Tohno have been lowkey sacrificing people throughout their history here. And while the design of the whole area is majestic, I can't help but wonder how noone notices there is a giant altar underground if there is some giant crescent moon cutout for light to seep through.
    Last edited by Nanaya; February 19th, 2022 at 10:44 PM.