Page 825 of 858 FirstFirst ... 325725775815820823824825826827830835 ... LastLast
Results 16,481 to 16,500 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oof, you've posted so many at the same time. I've posted only one and I already feel drained!
    I wish I had this stamina hahaha.

But also, yes. I think the one I liked from this roster is Tristan's saber version. I... Kind of almost forgot about Cortana being a weapon attributed to him. It was a nice rendition, all things considered! (If I had to niptick, I'd like to see more descriptions in their abilities, their NPs and such. It felt a bit... Flat. But other than that, there was an attempt!)
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; November 22nd, 2019 at 01:06 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hysen: Sorry to say, but I'm not a fan of all these Saber sheets. They feel extremely bland and formulaic, like you just copy-pasted the formula and slightly changed the parameters and Skills each time. Not to mention basically all the NPs are the exact same thing, which is "holy sword that [insert flavor text here] shoots a big beam of light at the enemy" with minute variations.

Wasn't Charles notoriously hideous, or am I thinking of another Charles.
    If so, it's funny that his way of hiding his identity is by...not being disgusting.

Hysen, please learn English before posting here.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Wasn't Charles notoriously hideous, or am I thinking of another Charles.
    If so, it's funny that his way of hiding his identity is by...not being disgusting.
    Yes, it is that Charles. I saw one or two renditions of him using his hideousness as a weapon (in an Innocent Monster-like fashion) so I tried to make the opposite-- as you said, instead of that, he does hides his identity by Innocent Un-Monster'ing himself hahaha.

Anyway, thank you very much for appreciating it! c:

That Charles II sheet is rather nice, I especially enjoy the NP subtitle "Death Knocks Upon the Tower of Kings". Unfortunately it got buried beneath what feels like the entire Round Table it seems.
    He who is the Spræcwalda, his words hymns and his thoughts archaic.
    ᛖᛏᚩᚾ ᛒᚣᛏᛏ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚳᚩᛏᛏ, ჭამა კონდახით და საშოდან, Bwyta cig a chath
    Spoiler:

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Charles suffered ill-health throughout his life and has been described as "short, lame, epileptic, senile and completely bald before 35, always on the verge of death but repeatedly baffling Christendom by continuing to live." In his case, the so-called Habsburg lip was so pronounced he spoke and ate only with difficulty, did not learn to talk until the age of four or walk until eight. However, foreign observers such as the Marquess of Torcy reported his mental capacities remained intact.

Charles died in Madrid five days before his 39th birthday on 1 November 1700, the 39th death anniversary of his elder brother Philip. The physician who performed his autopsy stated his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water." His life was memorably summarised by John Langdon-Davies as follows: "We are dealing with a man who died of poison two hundred years before he was born. If birth is a beginning, of no man was it more true to say that in his beginning was his end. From the day of his birth they were waiting for his death."

- - - Updated - - -

Poor guy was most likely just monumentally unlucky in terms of inherited illnesses, it should be noted that his sister was perfectly healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The Wrath of God, La Hire

The Wrath of God
    Rider La Hire

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Saber
    True Name: La Hire (Étienne de Vignolles)
    Origin: Historical Fact/France
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Armaments: Sword
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

Wish for the Grail: “I’ve no wish for myself but should ever the opportunity arise, I would wish for Jeanne to live a long and happy life.”

Appearance: A young man (30-40) with short deep red hair and beard, broad muscular build, wearing silver armor with filigree (chest plat has a Fleur de Lis), one of the shoulders has a black pauldron with three grapes on it. Beneath the armor he wears red under clothes, at his side is a red scabbard and in his hands a sword. (In his third and final ascensions his hair glows and his sword is covered in flames).

Personality
    Personality: If one was to use just one word to describe Rider it would be Devoted. He is devoted to Jeanne D’Arc, to his friends, to his master, and to his self-proclaimed purpose as “The Wrath of God.” He is a surprisingly calm individual especially to those whom know of his legend, or at least that is how he appears. In truth he is very easy to anger, he simply has a great amount of control over this anger thanks in no small part from Jeanne’s influence. As easily as he is to anger, he is just as easy to make laugh, being boisterous and loud when overjoyed or drunk. Interestingly despite his claims to be the wrath of god, he is actually a forgiving individual this is born of his belief that God’s wrath is born not of anger, but of love.

Bio
    Bio: Born circa 1390, much of Étienne de Vignolles life was defined by war and combat, so much so little is known of his life save his role within the hundred years war. In this he was known to be boisterous, vulgar, and ill-tempered commander with a brilliant mind for tactics. From this nature he earned his nickname La Hire, a name he wore with pride proclaiming himself “The Wrath of God.”

October of 1428 La Hire was sent to Orleans where he would meet the infamous holy maiden, Joan of Arc. Ever the pragmatist he was initially wary of the girl, not for her gender but instead her youth and inexperience. The moment she provided her military capabilities however, his tune changed as La Hire eagerly devoted himself to Jeanne, participating in every one of her campaigns.

Jeanne would come to influence La Hire greatly as he went to confession every day, swore less and most infamously gave a prayer before each battle "May God do for La Hire what God would have La Hire do for Him if God were La Hire and La Hire were God." He soon became acquainted with the many soldiers and knights under Jeanne, including his fellow commander Gilles de Rias, fighting valiantly along side them and with Jeanne right up to her capture.

After Jeanne’s capture La Hire was quick to begin planning, setting forth to free her, to save her from the flames. Unfortunately his efforts were in vain, as his attempt to save Jeanne was rewarded with his own imprisonment. He would latter regain his freedom as ransom was paid, however rather than joy he felt bitter that France would pay to release him, but not Jeanne.

Despite this bitterness La Hire returned to his life as a soldier, fighting to free France from the English. He felt this to be Jeanes wish giving his all to honor her until the end, and end he felt insulting dying of disease rather than battle. Going down in history as one of Jeanne D’Arc’s greatest companions, he was recorded into the Throne of Heroes, forever known as “The Wrath of God.”

Parameters:

-Strength: B+
    -Endurance: C+
    -Agility: C
    -Mana: D
    -Luck: C
    -NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skills:

-Magic Resistance B: A skill which offers protection for magical effects, while never encountering magecraft in life Rider has a naturally resilient body earning him this skill. At this rank magic of B rank and lower is completely canceled out.

-Riding A: A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles, Rider was an impressive rider in life, this skill being further enhanced due to his class. At this rank all vehicles and mounts, save that of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts, can be ridden with above average skill.

Personal Skills:

-Military Tactics B+: A skill born of one’s ability to create an effective plan to obtain victory within a battle, as an impressive military commander whom won many battles Rider has earned this skill at a high rank. At this rank Rider is capable of devising plans effective enough to win almost any single battle, even being capable of planning ahead for multiple battles. Additionally when working under a charismatic leader, especially those of a holy saintly nature, it becomes possible for him to create plans good enough to potentially win a war.

-Mana Burst (Flame) C+ (A+++): A form of Mana Burst which infuses one’s self and weapons with flames, Rider has developed this skill as a result of his Noble Phantasm. As this skill was not earned from any aspect of his legend, or a natural ability he earned in life, its rank is lowered considerably. However as it is essentially a lesser manifestation of his Noble Phantasm it still maintains a C rank. When Rider’s Noble Phantasm is fully invoked this skills rank is increased to A+++.

-Devotion to the Saint A++: A skill born of one’s devotion to those believed to be holy and saintly, as one of Jeanne D’Arc’s most devoted commanders and knights Rider has earned this skill at a high rank. This skill combines aspects of a variety of skills, including Charisma, Battle Continuation, etc. it increases both his own and his ally’s effectiveness in combat. This skills ability is further enhanced while Rider truly believes that his cause is what is desired by the saint he is devoted to, or within the presence of said saint. Conversely the opposite is true when he is fighting against similarly holy entities and/or his heart is not dedicated to the task.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

La Hire: I Am the Wrath of God A+:

A Noble Phantasm born of La Hire’s nickname, and whole-hearted belief that his is an incarnation of god’s wrath, it vastly increases his strength and combat ability. In addition to his increased capabilities La Hire also gains the ability to manifest flames born of his desire to see god’s will done. When this Noble Phantasm is activated this desire to see gods will don increases to the point that La Hire becomes indistinguishable from a Berserker.

Interactions
    Interactions with others:

-Summon: “May God do for La Hire what God would have La Hire do for Him if God were La Hire and La Hire were God.” Hmm… apologizes Master, I was simply giving my daily prayer. I am the wrath of god, La Hire, at your service as a loyal servant of the Rider class.”

-Jeanne D’Arc: “Oh holy maiden, your ever-loyal knight is at your service. Point me towards the evils of this world so they may know the wrath of god.”

-Gilles De Rias (Saber): “Dear friend why is it you cower like this?”

-Gilles De Rias (Caster): “YOU ARE BUT FICTION, A MYTH!!! There is no way Gilles would… it is impossible… impossible…”

-King Hassan: “To see a heathen perform the will of God is truly a glorious sight.”

Other’s interactions with him:

-Jeanne D’Arc: “La Hire, it’s good to see you, but would you mind calming down a bit?”

-Gilles de Rias (Saber): “Y-y-you have finally come for me. The wrath of god has come to punish me.”

-Gilles de Rias (Caster): “Why, why, why, WHY, WHY, WHY!?!? Why did you never come for me?!?! You claimed to be the god’s wrath upon earth, and yet you never came to punish my evils. You are a liar, a charlatan, no better than those greedy nobles.”

-King Hassan: “To see a heathen perform the will of Allah is truly a glorious sight.”

Authors Notes: One interesting thing about this sheet is that I was inspired to do it while playing another game (Magia Record) while it was having Jeanne D’Arc themed event. I’ve also found a few other individual’s connected to Jeanne that may make good servants (Here).

Blog Entries
    La Hire: Interesting to see this guy given that we haven't gotten any of Jeanne's other (non-Gilles) companions in canon yet. Personality and Skills are nicely done but his NP is a little boring, being a pretty generic "divine blessing" boost. Though I guess his legend might have lacked any flashy feats that justified giving him anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    La Hire: Interesting to see this guy given that we haven't gotten any of Jeanne's other (non-Gilles) companions in canon yet. Personality and Skills are nicely done but his NP is a little boring, being a pretty generic "divine blessing" boost. Though I guess his legend might have lacked any flashy feats that justified giving him anything else.
    Yeah its always nice to see servants with deep connections to each other. Glad you liked the personality and skills, would the NP seam less boring if I mention that his hair and beard turns into fire, and he catches on fire, and basically everything he touches that must receive the wrath of the lord catches on fire (did I mention the vast amounts of fire)?

JP Friend Code

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Devadatta
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of origin: India

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: C

Height: 179 cm
    Weight: 73 kg
    Attribute: Man

Skills

Class skills:

Presence Concealment (E): The class skill of Assassin. Not only that he never planned to hide his killing intent towards Buddha, all of his assassination attempts ended in failure.

Personal skills:

No Salvation (EX): For a man who can no longer be saved, there is no salvation for him except from himself. Completely immune to Noble Phantasms of the Saver class.

Five Rejected Vinaya (A): Devadatta suggested five rules promoting a rigorous lifestyle that a monk should follow, which Buddha refused to make mandatory. This led to Devadatta taking 500 followers with him to form the Gotamaka sect. This skill applies a strong debuff onto the target, causing their parameters to drop by 1 rank (2 for servants related to Buddhism).

Iddhipada (B): During 12 years studying directly under Gautama Buddha, he proved to be an extremely hardworking and smart disciple and acquired a decent rank of Iddhipada - the spiritual powers attained through meditation. It grants him high resistance to mental attacks and ability to use a wide range of Buddhism magecraft. Thanks to this, he was revered as a saint.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Anantarika Karma

Type: Anti-Buddha
    Range: 1-30
    Max target: 1

Anantarika Karma refers to five severe sins that will cause the user to get punished instantly by karma. Those includes killing one’s father, mother, an arhat as well as causing a schism and injure a Buddha. Devadatta committed 3 of these: beating the arhat Uppalavanna to death, causing a schism and injured Buddha. Devadatta was sent straight to hell as punishment for these acts.

In this case, it refers to the giant boulder Devadatta used to kill Buddha. The boulder missed, but its fragments injured Buddha’s foot. The giant boulder which draws blood from Buddha became Devadatta’s Noble Phantasm. Due to it “being able to injure Buddha”, it became an attack effective against those related to Buddhism. The closer to Buddha the target is, the more damage they take. However, due to it never managed to kill Buddha, this Noble Phantasm will never be able to deal fatal damage to a true Buddha.

Namu Pratyekabuddha

Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    Max target: 1

A hidden Noble Phantasm that Devadatta himself is completely unaware of. The prophecy that eventually Devadatta will find salvation by his own merits. It is Buddha’s final attempt to help Devadatta at the moment he falls to hell. No matter how long it takes, Buddha will continue to wait for the day his cousin finally obtain salvation. In other words, Devadatta’s own Amita Amitabha which he can use to liberate himself. Every time he does a good act by his own will, he accumulates 1 karma point (KP) which slowly ranks up this Noble Phantasm. By the time it reaches rank EX, which requires 5,670,000,000 KP, the Noble Phantasm will reveal itself to him. Activating it will turn him into a pratyekabuddha - a lone Buddha who acquires salvation by their own merits and for themselves. And thus, he will be qualified for the Savior class in future summonings.

Since Devadatta is unaware of this, he continues to hate Buddha for not doing anything to help him. In reality, even if someone tell him about this Noble Phantasm, the information will automatically be removed from his memory to force him to learn about it on his own.

Lore
    Devadatta is the cousin and brother-in-law of Siddhartha Gautama - the historical Buddha. In some sutras, he has his fate tied to Buddha in many previous lives, such as being a friend, a rival merchant, a mentor, or even a trial of the previous Buddhas. Perhaps as an omen, Devadatta was born during a solar eclipse, April 7th. A young and handsome man with high intelligence and social status. When Buddha returned to his home, over 500 members of Shakya family decided to follow Buddhism. Devadatta is one of them.

After 12 years of studying and training under Buddha himself, Devadatta attains high degree of spiritual powers, capable of performing miracles that earned him great respect everywhere he came to teach Buddhism. During his trip to Magadha as a missionary, he was treated like a god by the prince Ajatashatru, given large amount of treasures and authorities. Since then, he became blinded by greed, pleasure and jealousy towards Buddha, who never entrusted him with recruiting and teaching new disciples. He suggested that prince Ajatashatru should kill his father - King Bimbasara - and seize the throne so that they can make Magadha to be even stronger and prosper. After king Bimbasara was killed, Ajatashatru treated Devadatta beyond anyone else, causing Devadatta to think that he should be the one in control of Buddhist disciples instead of Buddha.

Following that, he made multiple assassination attempts to kill Buddha. At one occasion he used poison. Another occasion he sent assassins but they got converted to monks. Another time he sent a mad elephant to stomp Buddha but the elephant was tamed by Buddha instead. At one point he tried to kill Buddha by rolling a giant boulder down the slope of the road Buddha is about to pass, but the best it could do was hurting Buddha’s foot. He grew more chaotic and delusional as time goes on, eventually beat Buddha’s best female disciple - the arhat Uppalavanna - to death.

He proposed his new Five Vinaya - a set of rules that Buddhism monks must follow. Variations are retold in different sutras, but the general idea is that monks must follow these rules of not eating butter/milk products, be full vegetarian and live in the forest, following a life of hermits. Buddha refused to make these rules mandatory, which caused Devadatta to take 500 disciples with him to form his own Gotamaka Buddhism sect. Buddha sent his 2 great disciples Sariputta and Maudgalyayana to persuade them, but failed to convince Devadatta and his four chief disciples (who later on continued to maintain the sect after Devadatta’s death).

Eventually Devadatta got sick. He realized that despite all of his betrayal, Buddha did not do anything against him or hate him. He went to meet Buddha, but hell’s gate opened under his feet and he dropped down the depth of Avici - the bottom of hell.

Devadatta is the only one that Buddha, even with all of his powers in his life, were unable to save. The biggest enemy of Buddha was not the demon king Mara, but his own cousin. Due to Devadatta realizing his sins before his death, there is still hope for him. And thus, at one point in the far far future, eventually Devadatta will get his salvation, the salvation that only he can achieve.

Personality
    Dislikes: Buddha
    Talent: Teaching Buddhism
    Natural Enemy: Buddha

A monk who carries heavy burden of his sins. Thanks to Buddha’s prophecy which became his hidden Noble Phantasm, he is recorded in the throne of heroes as an anti-hero so he can have chances to atone for his sins and find salvation. He answers to any summoner should they call out his name. To him, they are tools that he must utilize to achieve his goal, nothing more. Across many timelines, Devadatta constantly tries to win a holy grail war to get his wish - to be clear of his sins. However, as his fate is to only be saved by his own merits, not even a wish from the holy grail can help him, something Devadatta doesn’t know. He will do anything, use any methods to win one, continue to commit more sins for effectively nothing. Perhaps the only way for him to realize this sad truth is winning a holy grail war, or being summon to work towards a good cause such as saving the world... Or perhaps all he has to do is stop for a moment and reflect on the teachings of Buddhism...

Comments for other servants

Xuanzang: Have you no shame? Wearing that disgusting thing and still call yourself a monk.

Tamamo-no-Mae: This doormat fox is incarnation of Vairocana? What a joke. I’ll skin you for fur the moment I have the chance.

Sessyoin Kiara: Whatever you're trying to ask me, the answer is always no.

Kama/Mara: I might not like Siddhartha, but that doesn’t mean I’m not a buddhist. You too are my enemy, do not forget it.

Buddha: In my final moments, I realized my sins, I begged you to save my soul. And yet here I am, being used like a familiar for how many times I lost count. What else do I have to do for salvation? Tell me, Siddhartha!

Creator's notes
    The original concept of this guy I had was Saver, and at the end things changed. His 2nd NP is basically “well, since Buddha cannot help him (Amita Amitabha does nothing), he must create his own Amita Amitabha and use it to grant himself salvation”. The amount of KP needed is reference to Amita Amitabha’s total damage.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, this is awesome. The second NP is is the cherry on top a very well made sheet that I really wish was canon. The only thing I can suggest is to maybe give his np' s some more visual flare but other then that, good job!

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    La Hire: Ok, first of all, I loved his flare (pun intended). I love when people think of people linked to canon ones because this is always the recipe for some amazing headcanons. This guy oozes that good ol' Christian style. (And fire is such a nice contrast to Jeanne, who is not associated with that despite dying this way--or, at least, our vanilla!Jeanne isn't.)

Devadatta: These Noble Phantasms are the bomb! A shame he couldn't be a Saver (as unlikely as it sounds it would be funny to have an anti-hero as one, I admit), it would be interesting to see what sort of changes him being in that class would bring to the table. Also, I liked those skills a lot as well - I even couldn't help but imagine them in a FGO manner hahahah.

Blog Entries
    I mean, the throne exists outside of time. That means the a future version of him that unlocked the Saver potential could exist in it already.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Fufu~ What is the human race? potential, yes. Pure potential, if only it could shake off its prejudices and misconceptions about the wider world, if only it learned to accept the infinite size of the universe and their true size within it. If that is not possible, it might as well be destroyed in the hellfire that is reality. In fact, i might be the one to spawn that hellfire myself. In any case, Human race must be enlightened, by force if necessary
    Faceclaim

(Highlight the black areas to see)
    Identity: Galileo Galilei (Alter)

AKA: Father of Astronomy

Class: Foreigner

Alignment: Lawful Evil/Lawful Neutral

H/W: 187cm/65kg

Armament: A Telescope With a giant blade Strapped on its end, he carries around smaller telescopes that are used for utility.

Wish: No need for such thing as a grail, if he is going to ignite the world just to awaken mankind to the truth, he shall do it alone.

STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MNA: A++
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Lore
    What is mankind but a pile of different beliefs, humans fight and kill each other for different religions, beliefs. If only humans knew that they were all wrong...

There is no word in the dictionary that can describe the lust for knowledge that dwells within this foreigner, even as he has consumed the knowledge of an unknown great old one that resides in the Eridanus constellation, he stills lusts for more,
    This mere mortal that dared question the truth of Geocentrism, the truth that lord himself delivered upon mankind, this mere mortal has the audacity to reject all religion for the sake of uncovering the truth behind the layers of lies that mankind has suffered, even as he is aware of the age when the gods ruled mankind.

A man from Italy who, despite not being the first to observe the infinite heavens, managed to observe the heavens with such a passion and obsession that is was bordering on insanity, his obsession with science and the logic of the working world had led him astray from the path of Christianity that the Catholic Church supported, or in his own eyes, Uncovered the primordial lie of religion and god(s) that had stunted the progress of mankind since ancient times

The Catholic Church however wasn't so keen on this, and eventually forced him to abandon his beliefs by threatening him with execution, not wanting to lose his life, he humiliatingly abandoned his beliefs. It was when he was sent home on house arrest that his Anger and Madness reached their peak, he began furiously chanting "E pur Si Muove" all the while pointing his telescope to the part of the sky where the Eridanus Constellation is found, by doing so, he managed to intrigue an Ancient Great Old One that dwells within the Eridanus Supervoid, and in the process only pushed his madness deeper and deeper, being kept sane only through his Intellect as he consumed the knowledge of the universe that was revealed unto him by the Great Old One. Knowing he became a complete hypocrite by asking a god for a help, he spent the rest of his days in further grief and anger, and on his deathbed, he cursed everything he knew, praising only the Great Old One that revealed knowledge into him, reciting "E pur Si Muove" one last time.

Class Skills
    Existence outside the Domain: EX
    A Skill associated with foreigners, representing extensive knowledge of the universe that lies beyond earth, and also physical separation from the realm of man by the means of possession from an Eldritch Deity.
    In Foreigner's case, it is different, it is he who struck first and devoured the knowledge of an Great Old One by simply grazing through his telescope hours on end, but for a human to devour an Eldritch Deity should be impossible, in Foreigner's case however, his thirst for knowledge and rejection of divinity was so high that he already bordered on insane, and therefore had no trouble comprehending the knowledge from the Great Old One.

Insanity: C
    With an Unusually low rank for a Foreigner, his Insanity is more akin to a Obsession, even if it cannot be distinguished from actual Insanity, what is even weirder is that it does not stem from the mental damage done by an Great Old One, but it is from his own personality. caused by his thirst for knowledge that surpassed the limits of what would be considered normal. Due to such a low level, usual qualities of a Foreigner such as chanting are not found.

Avenger: A
    There is no Questioning this Being's malice, his sheer hatred and grudge towards all that is held as "Sacred" "Holy" or "Religious" is so great that he himself is disturbed by it, due to being Altered, it is probable that he wasn't completely atheistic in his beliefs but instead valued humanity above religion, that is completely shut down here, nature of a man who could have been originally a genius was corrupted into a "Dark Genius" who cares for nothing but knowledge and spreading that knowledge to the rest of mankind (by force if necessary).

Oblivion Correction: A
    A being that never forgets, Foreigner is extremely attuned to this skill due to the nature of humanity to never learn from its mistakes and continue to hold prejudices based on religion, as such it is impossible for his hatred to go away as it extends to the problem of religion itself.

Personal Skills
    Double Summon: B
    A rare skill that allows someone to take skills from two servant classes, in Foreigners case, he has taken skills from the Avenger class (Though involuntarily due to his very nature), Such a combination however, can be highly unstable for his mental stability as a servant, but due to him already being kinda Insane, the effect is negligible.

Pioneer of the Stars: ??? [EX]

A skill that represents a servant of the stars that managed to further human progress, in Foreigner's case, he is known as the Father of modern Astronomy, of modern physics and many more., however, despite Foreigner's nature as a genius, he was extremely malicious towards other humans, considering them completely hypnotized by the lie known as religion, driven by his madness that eventually superseded his intellect, this created a sort of "White Static" around this skill, rendering only parts of it usable at one time, he is only capable of fully activating in when in a state of frenzy, such as fighting another foreigner, or when fighting a servant with completely different ideals than his.

Movement of Planetary Constructs: A+
    A skill that represents his knowledge of the Solar System, and the fact that the planets overhead do not spin around the earth, but around the sun. He gains a substantial Power Boost at night time when the infinite universe is fully visible to the human eye, this skill also allows him to calculate the theoretical position of an enemy far out of his range by comparing the strength of their Mana at a distance with the current Position of the stars and planets above through an equation, allowing him to easily hone in on enemies.

Natural Born Genius: B
    A skill that represents the Natural Knowledge of a servant, Foreigner, because of his madness had this skill ranked down to B from an Usual EX, allows the use of any skill but those that are inherent to specific heroes or the body, at C-D rank.

Noble Phantasms
    The collapse of a star
    Supernovae Kepleris
    [A++] [Anti-Continent]
    I SHALL SHOW YOU A PIECE OF UNIVERSE'S POWER, THE ENDLESS CYCLE OF BIRTH AND DEATH OF A STAR, THE COLLAPSE OF A HEAVENLY BODY THAT SETS ABLAZE TO ALL OF SPACE, SUPERNOVAE KEPLERIS!

A glimpse, 1 Percent of the true power of Heavenly Bodies that the universe holds,

By focusing down the Light and Energy sent forth by the Kepler Supernova From the constellation of Ophiuchus, The same one he observed during his life, using his massive telescope, Foreigner is able to utilize 1 Percent of the Supernova's power by sending it forth in a single beam of Light, however by the time all that energy and light reached earth, it has already weakened substantially, The lenses of his telescope are charged with Mana that cause all that Light and Energy to be refracted over 10 Billion Times, Such chaotic movement causes his Telescope to start acting Much like a core of a star would, Fusing elements, The energy is released in a beam of light powerful enough to punch a hole straight through several mountains and damage Earth's very crust. at times, it is able to peel of a layer of crust, revealing the mantle below, he constricts the power of this noble phantasm to just below allowing that to happen.

Even when using Magecraft, Fusing Elements is something that requires an extreme amount of power to accomplish, much more to such a point that it would star mimicking the core of a star therefore he cannot activate this noble phantasm without an external power source other than the master, Ley Lines are one solution, but if he was able to drain the Mana from an entire city, he would be able to also pull off this noble phantasm, and given his personality, there is no doubt he would do it in a dire situation.

Theoretically he can go all the way to 100 percent of the power of a supernova however, the furthest he will go is the Equivalent of 15 Gigatons of TNT, which is about the power of a Volcano erupting.

The dynamic of the Planetary bodies
    E pur si muove
    Inverted Universe of Planetary Dynamics
    [EX] [Anti-World]
    For what reason has the scientific progress of humanity continued? only to be suppressed by the Religions of the world!? I shall show them all their misconception, the true size of this world.

A Noble Phantasm that embodies Foreigner's underlying philosophy, that the human race in unenlightened to the truth of the world, that it is too prideful.

More correctly describable as a "Anti-Reality" Noble phantasm, It uses Power of the Great Old One of the Eridanus Supervoid to "Reality-Shift" Foreigner's immediate area, Shaping the countless laws of physics and space itself according to Foreigner's will allowing feats that are considered impossible, possible. Due to its nature, it is nearly always active, but it is kept a minimum when outside combat, when in combat, it will manifest a dark and ominous aura surrounding Foreigner, At its theoretical limit however, it could surround and entire city or a country with ease.

He mentions that while using this Noble Phantasm, he was able to fight off a True Ancestor once when he was summoned to do Alaya's dirty work, The True Ancestor in question was a Rogue who went after humans on his own, Ignoring the Natural balance set forth by counter force. As they fought, Foreigner was able to utilize E pur si muove to counter and nullify the effects of True Ancestor's Marble Phantasm allowing him to defeat the true ancestor , in hindsight, E pur si muove has is extremely similar to a Marble Phantasm, deriving its power from an eldritch god instead.

One weakness of this noble phantasm is that the scope and range of the changes made depends on the mana being supplied, if Foreigner is in a state of low mana, this noble phantasm cannot be used

Personality
    CE: Great Ringed Planet
    Saturn, God Saturn, what better name to give to a most beautiful planet
    not even Venus can compare to this giant.
    i abandoned things such as beauty long ago, my hatred for the human race has continued ever since, i hope humanity can be enlightened, because if not, it will perish. By my hand if necessary.

Personality:
    Foreigner is Unpredictable as servant, Frightening is also a word that can be used to describe him, he has all the qualities of an intellectual soul without the usual gentleness soul possess.
    Extremely opinionated and stubborn, even as he would stand before a divine spirit he would proclaim that no such thing as gods exist, His unpredictability stems from combined qualities of a Foreigner and an Avenger. Given his alignment he is not afraid of not committing morally wrong deeds should it suit him, however to hurt innocent is a truly last option, he is also very capable of using people as pawns and his overall opinion of humanity is dissident-like in nature. Overall, take care when summoning, for you might be his next target. Though his class is Foreigner and has Avenger as a double summon, he displays a lot of qualities found in neither, Intellectuality for an Avenger, and Actual Sanity without chanting in an unknown language often found in a Foreigner.

Jeanne Alter: i can Respect the fact that you abandoned your sainthood in favor of anger and resentment. Joan of Arc. though i must admit, i hate your guts.

Abigail Williams: Salem witch trials you say young lady? nothing to be surprised of human misconceptions and prejudices. the church is death itself, it commits atrocities like these to hold up the faith in their false god.

Any servant that is a Divine Spirit or has Divinity [Excluding Foreigners]: Filth that would hold down humanity have no business with me, you take the form of a human but hold yourself superior to them, Hypocrisy, an even greater than mine.

Holy Grail: A wicked object that destroys entire cities out of pure malice to all existence, why would i need such an artifact? If im going to enlighten mankind, i am to do it alone, not with the help of that bloody thing.

Notes
    Hoho boy, i sure enjoyed writing every second of this sheet. got an inspiration from a documentary on him, and i wanted to do a Foreigner-Avenger hybrid servant, so i though why not? also i mentioned that Fight with a true ancestor in his NP section, this is actually a Fanfic, perhaps an one shot i'm planning on doing. He was by far my favorite subject to write out a sheet for.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; November 23rd, 2019 at 07:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    From what I've read the real Galileo actually considered himself a devote Christian despite rejecting Church dogma (even sent off his daughter to become a nun), so this characterization as a religion-hating fanatic doesn't really fit him. Still, I guess that can be written off as part of how his personality was distorted by contracting with the eldritch god.

Overall though this is a pretty neat and interesting sheet. The Eridanus Supervoid is some legit spooky shit, so it definitely makes sense to base a Foreigner sheet around that. I am a bit curious what his second NP can do though, other than just "warping reality". Given the astronomical theme it'd be cool if he could recreate/evoke phenomena like gamma rays and mini black holes to launch at his foes.

Also, just out of curiosity how do you think this guy would get along with/fair in a fight against my Hypatia and Tycho Brahe Foreigners?

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    From what I've read the real Galileo actually considered himself a devote Christian despite rejecting Church dogma (even sent off his daughter to become a nun), so this characterization as a religion-hating fanatic doesn't really fit him. Still, I guess that can be written off as part of how his personality was distorted by contracting with the eldritch god.

Overall though this is a pretty neat and interesting sheet. The Eridanus Supervoid is some legit spooky shit, so it definitely makes sense to base a Foreigner sheet around that. I am a bit curious what his second NP can do though, other than just "warping reality". Given the astronomical theme it'd be cool if he could recreate/evoke phenomena like gamma rays and mini black holes to launch at his foes.

Also, just out of curiosity how do you think this guy would get along with/fair in a fight against my Hypatia and Tycho Brahe Foreigners?
    Thanks for that sheet review royd, to keep a long story short, yes, i did make him more extreme in his beliefs in my sheet, but i did clearly put alter in the name didn't i, it would only makes sense to writer him as a religion-hating fanatic.

His Noble Phantasm works much Like a Marble Phantasm of a True Ancestor as Mentioned, anything within physical possibility is fair game, shooting black holes and gamma rays included, i prefer to leave that to the imagination of the reader though

Now. He would consider Hypatia a potential ally to him, given their recognizing of human ignorance as something that stunts the progress of humanity, However i sincerely doubt Hypatia would like him at all, given how much of a Crazy Anti-Religious freak Galileo is. Tycho on the other hand would be extremely interesting, they would probably be intellectual talk buddies until Tycho mentions the part about "Placing Heliocentrism into the dustbin of history" - Cue an epic prolonged battle scene where Galileo goes all out

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

CASTER

“Bonjour, Master. Servant Caster, ready to show no mercy on the cuteness front. Just make sure to take care of us from now on, okay?~”

Faceclaim

PARAMETERS

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Magical Power: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: C

Character info
    René Descartes is a philosopher, mathematician and scientist. He is regarded as one of the founders of modern philosophy.

He is considered the father of modern philosophy because his ideas departed widely from the understanding in the early 17th century, which was more feeling-based. While elements of his philosophy weren’t completely new, his approach to them was. Descartes believed in basically clearing everything off the table, all preconceived and inherited notions, and starting fresh, putting back one by one the things that were certain, which for him began with the statement “I exist.” From this sprang his most famous quote: “I think; therefore I am.”

Regarding his personal affairs, although he never married, he did have a daughter, but she died of a fever at age 5. Her death was said to operate profound changes in Descartes, who pursued a more “spiritual” path to his philosophy since then.

Class Skills
    Item Construction: D

“Can these authentically signed personal letters be considered a magical item? ——Ehh, why not!?”

Needless to say, his skills are average in this area due to the lack of a particular brand of magical tool in his legend. It is said, though, that thanks to his Demiurge Link personal Skill he can somehow produce magical contracts.

Territory Creation: B

Capable of creating an enclosed, if a bit cramped, area for his Hypothetic Field— a sort of pocket dimension where all the perfect conditions for the study and usage of his Noble Phantasm are present. A Wonderland for hypothetical science.

Why his Skill creates the perfect dream of a scientist instead of a proper mage Workshop, you ask? “The Cartesian demon is also omnipotent—on top of powerful and cunning—and thus capable of altering mathematics and the fundamentals of logic.” Or so the scholars who studied his theory said. Isn’t that obvious! Please, don’t waste his time, he might not be able to bullshit his way through that explanation again!

Profile 1
    Height: Boy: 143cm | Girl: 141cm.
    Weight: Boy: 35kg | Girl: 30kg.
    Alignment: True Neutral.
    Origin: Historical fact.
    Region: Europe.

Likes: Stargazing, Coloring books, Strolls under the sun, Their Master.

Dislikes: Vegetables, Walking on heels, Pain, Things that cannot be proved by science, People who believe the Earth is flat or that global warming is a lie or that being anti-vaxx is the way to go

A little boy with a cheerful and straight-forward personality. A natural chatterbox, so if you allow him, he’ll not hold his tongue, always believing in the power of speaking one’s own mind—to the point that he kind of even enjoys the power that this form gives to him, as it is a reflex of human psyche to attribute his lack of inhibitions to the childish disposition of the youth, rather than to the truth: his disregard for stuffing societal customs.

Profile 2
    ——Oh yes, apparently, there is a pretty little girl accompanying him everywhere, like a shadow. But she’s always quiet, so it’s not like one can notice her presence all the time. (“How dare you! My daughter is not quiet, everyone else is too loud!”, Caster will reply immediately, puffing his cheeks indignantly. Wait a minute… D-daughter!?)

Profile 3
    Demiurge Link: B

Caster’s disposition has been distorted upon contact with the demon ■■■■■■■■■ in his experiments with his greatest philosophical concept—a demon which a certain Dr. Heinrich Faust was acquaintance with. Whatever his relationship with the devil of his own theories is, in this particular case, there are some merits: his Magecraft receives some pluses and his silver-tongue skills are boosted. He does not find many useful aplications for these abilities unless to boost his own Noble Phantasm.

—Oh, and apparently there are even talks in the Servant world that little Francine is some sort of personification of the Demon in disguise, but Caster hasn’t spoke up about that. (Actually, something along the lines “Man, I should have thought about that!” may have come out of his mouth, but…)

Profile 4
    Child of a Wish: C

A Skill which comprises the effects of Combination and Bond of a Parent personal Skills. Rather than an ability that is useful for combat purposes, this is the sublimation of the wish of a father who desperately wanted to be close to his daughter once more. It can be also theorized that his diminutive form may be a consequence of this personal Skill.

Anyway, there is also the matter of Caster being counted as a single entity for all intents and purposes but showing up as two people with two different voice actors (“What do you mean there is an Archer who already did that!?”, you may hear him whine in the distance). If that is also the fault of this Skill or some sort of miraculous occurrence, we may never know…

La Géométrie – Glimmering Silver Axis: A

In the field of physics, things that possesses only “magnitude” are called scale— they are mass, length, volume, density, time and distance, for example. Things that have both “magnitude” and “direction” are then called vector— heat, projectiles, electricity, velocity.

Once a Noble Phantasm based on his mathematic contribution called ‘the Cartesian coordinate system’, this became a personal Skill in the Caster class. It comprises the effects of his own technique and the High Speed Incantation personal Skill, as his incantation speed is comparable to that of a first-class mage due to his superhuman calculation abilities. As an unmentioned bonus this Skill also is the one behind his success in laying his thoughts out in an orderly and correct manner.

In any case, it seems that thanks to this Skill he has a remarkable luck when it comes to dodge certain attacks, particularly the long-ranged ones. (“No, no! It has nothing to do with luck! Just trajectory calculation! Science! Math!” he quickly adds, fearing that such assumptions will steal his thunder.)

Profile 5

Dream of a Glimmering Butterfly
    Cogito Ergo Sum

Type: Anti-Unit

In his theory, as Descartes noticed his preconceived notions kept returning to him, despite him knowing the truth, he proposed the existence of malicious demon who employed all his energies in order to continuously deceive the thinker. So, as long there is a demon trying to deceive him, that can only mean that he undoubtedly exists in the world, for one must exist to be misled. “I think, therefore I am.

A Reality Marble that does not affirm one’s existence— Therefore, they will not be the thinkers fooled by the demon—and so, they do not exist at all. Descartes said once that the evil demon, through omnipotence, made him believe that there is somewhere where he stands, but perhaps “there is no earth, no sky, no shape, no size, no place, while at the same time ensuring that all these things appear to him to exist just as they do there”. As the mind is led away from the senses, the target’s sense of self is taken away. One who does not think, does not exists; and so, body and mind will slowly disappear without a trace.

Mental Resistance Skills may considerably delay the effects of this attack. (There is even the real possibility of a sturdy, knowledgeable mind, break free—although he never saw that happen.)

Profile 6
    It seems like his wish for the Holy Grail has something to do with Francine, in which case it had already came true. For all his boisterous and youthful attitude, he is quite demure when he speaks about his daughter. And although she acts like the straight man for his antics (or as the voice of his conscience), it looks like in the end of the day they both have lots of fun terrorizing everyone…

Interactions with other Servants
    Jack the Ripper:
    “Don’t you sometimes wonder if that girl gets cold walking around dressed like that?”
    “Father, stop glaring.”

Nursery Rhyme:
    “Wha― So you’re a concept, not a person? That’s so interesting! Hey, hey, Francine, do you think we could summon Demon-chan going by the same logic? We could be the very first 3-way Servant, how cool is that!?”
    “… Please think of our Master’s phone.”

Hans C. Andersen:
    “…”
    “Master, I don’t like that boy! Francine is looking all dreamy at him! Throw him into a Rider-filled battlefield right now!”

Child Gil:
    “But really, I must say, you people are so brave. Allowing this kid to go on all naked and drinking wine right in front of―”
    “[Francine whispers something by his ear]”
    “―Ehh? That was another anime??”

Da Vinci-chan:
    “Master, it’s not fair! This little girl is stealing my thunder! I thought I was totally being original here and then there’s another middle-schooler-like Servant in your ranks! You… You cheater!”
    “I apologize, Master. He is just grumpy that mademoiselle Da Vinci has a fancier backpack.”

Ganesha:
    “… [unintelligible mumbling]”
    “I apologize, Master. Father is throwing a tantrum because he found out that he truly is not original at all. There is this bespectacled mademoiselle who also breaks the 4th wall.”

Anne B. & Mary R.:
    “I demand a refund, Master. Your place sucks.”
    “… Do not pay him any attention, Master. He is like that because today we met our schtick veterans.”

Katsushika Hokusai or Artemis:
    “Wait, so you’re like those two-in-one package deal? Isn’t that kind of kinky?”
    “Father, please remember you’re a child.”

Author notes

I tried to make the entire sheet in a F/GO fashion, as you can see. It seems messy, but I swear it follow a pattern.

He is a completely joke Servant, so please do not take him seriously at any circumstance! The idea came from watching a documentary about him on the TV, in the rare occasion where I got to turn it on. Speaking of him, I also had ideas to make him a Foreigner, but decided to re-do him as a Caster at the last minute. (a.k.a. I found this pretty picture and it made me change my mind and my plans.)

And yes, before I forget, I'm pretty sure I saw a Descartes sheet somewhere around this thread somewhere, so if anything is remotely similar to that one, (and this is me talking to the author of that sheet hahaha) I hope you can forgive me! ...Then again, there are only so many ideas for Servant sheets when it comes to regular people. Anyway, I hope it is an acceptable adition to the roster here. ;;;

- - - Updated - - -

(Also, apologies on the double post, but let me say that this is the best sheet for Galileo I've seen on here yet! I want just 10% of this creativity, pretty please hahaha.)
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; November 23rd, 2019 at 11:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    It's very unique, but in a good way. His NP is also very cool

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Okay, this is awesome. The second NP is is the cherry on top a very well made sheet that I really wish was canon. The only thing I can suggest is to maybe give his np' s some more visual flare but other then that, good job!
    Thanks.

I actually planned a long paragraph describing his 1st NP as it's a combination of all of his severe crimes, meaning it can manifest in multiple forms such as the poison he used, the summoning of the assassins, even the elephant. Eventually I decided to cut them out because the boulder would conceptually be the strongest due to it being the only thing out of them actually injured Buddha. The boulder can also be coated with magic fire thanks to his magecraft and can be dropped from any location...etc. And being the man of simplicity with his lifestyle, he probably will always go for the strongest all the time. Perhaps I'll make sure to include all of the trivia in future ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Devadatta: These Noble Phantasms are the bomb! A shame he couldn't be a Saver (as unlikely as it sounds it would be funny to have an anti-hero as one, I admit), it would be interesting to see what sort of changes him being in that class would bring to the table. Also, I liked those skills a lot as well - I even couldn't help but imagine them in a FGO manner hahahah.
    My original Saver plan is basically after the 2nd NP is realized and all of the good deeds he did prior to being corrupted will become his qualities as a Buddha, but I figured that his origin story would be a better starting point. So I might or might not return to that Saver plan later haha.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link (slightly edited)
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Croesos
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Turkey (6th century BC)
    Armament: Various

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: D+
    LUCK: D
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank A: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a ‘Temple’ that is superior to a ‘Workshop’ becomes possible. Though not originally a magus of any degree, Caster’s construction of one of the ancient world’s greatest temples affords him with the ability to invoke divine Mysteries and simulate Magecraft while within his territory.

Item Construction (False) - Rank D-: A Skill that acts as an equivalent of Item Construction due to the user's lack of magus aptitude.
    Various magical tools and weapons can be produced from the votive offerings placed within his temple. However, Caster lacks a method to seek out specific types of items, requiring manual searching in order to locate useful items.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule - Rank A: A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    As his name is a byword for great wealth and he was the richest man of his era, Caster has a very high rank in this Skill. His Golden Rule is also a factor in his fighting strength.

Trophy of Prosperity - Rank C: A Skill born of the votive offerings Caster once made to secure his good fortune as well as to flaunt his wealth. Though he gave them away, they ended up being of little help, and as such they have once again been repurposed as ‘his’ property. Rather than something used to secure the allegiance of outside forces, Trophy of Prosperity is now a Skill that represents Caster’s own might through the medium of gathered treasures.
    Allows for the gathering of Noble Phantasms and other treasures even after their users or Mystery have faded away, though Caster still cannot use Noble Phantasms that were not originally his property.

Noble Phantasms

Treasure Temple of Artemis
    Artemision

Barrier, Rank B+
    A temple that eventually became one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the first reconstruction of which Caster funded. It is a temple dedicated to Artemis, and as such is a dwelling place of divine power. As its owner, Caster is capable of exerting some control over the Mystery within Artemision, and as such can operate as a proper Caster within its confines, even though he wasn’t a magus in life.
    Artemision is Caster’s personal territory, and is overlaid on the World upon manifestation. Thanks to Caster’s brand of Territory Creation as well as his access to resources through Golden Rule, Artemision can be maintained almost indefinitely so long as Caster is not actively accessing its power. In addition, Artemision’s Mystery is equal to its ‘worth’, which can be increased by storing objects of value within it. Caster’s personal wealth does not count for this purpose, and the ‘value’ must come from another.
    In addition to its ordinary effects, Artemision is also famed as a place of refuge, granting sanctuary to those who seek it. However, as Caster’s Noble Phantasm, his permission is also necessary in order to gain sanctuary. Despite lacking physical walls, Artemision produces a defensive barrier of magical energy around itself, keeping out would-be intruders. Without additional sources of power, the defense is strong enough to remain unbroken against attacks of rank A or below. However, the temple possesses a significant weakness to fire, which halves Artemision’s defensive value.

Description
    Dislikes: Vagueness, legal issues
    Talents: Gathering wealth, overconfidence
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh

Caster’s true identity is Croesos, the Richest Man in the World.

For a king, Croesos is an outwardly happy, though remarkably superficial, person. He gauges things based on what is immediately apparent, and cares little for what lies below the surface. For the most part, he flaunts his wealth, believing in money’s ability to solve whatever problem he encounters. As such, he adores the modern world for its obsession with finance. Due to his arrogant nature, he has a tendency to get set in his ways, believing that whatever has worked in the past will keep working.
    However, Croesos’ bombastic front hides his true insecurities. His defeat against Cyrus and the personal failings that preceded it still haunt him. As he poured all his attention into the acquisition of wealth, he possessed nothing to fall back on once it failed him. His methodology as a Servant reflects this, and he seems to almost madly throw all that he has at his enemies in the hope that something will strike them down. As Croesos is not used to dealing with doubt, he tries to occupy himself with other pursuits.
    Croesos has a generally poor relationship with other Heroic Spirits. As most Servants are those that achieved and possessed things of great worth, he feels unequal to them due to his sole grace being his wealth. As such, he presents a veneer of superiority over them to make himself feel better, mostly by displaying his wealth and whatever power he can gain from it. An encounter with a certain golden king would likely crush Croesos without battle, as he is one that outdoes Croesos in all respects.
    Despite being a king, Croesos does not resent serving under a Master. He can have a surprisingly good relationship with them, as he seeks to impress them and put his wealth in their service. Of course, he does this to obtain gratification from his money and receive praise than due to any wish to serve others. Despite not being willing to admit it to himself or others, Croesos would rather distract his Master from the Holy Grail War altogether rather than face others in battle.
    Though he does not wish to share such information with others, Croesos’ wish to the Holy Grail would be for the removal of his wealth. He has come to believe the wisdom of Solon after the setbacks he suffered, and would wish for a “do-over” of his life without his wealth in order to see what he could accomplish without the money he would come to rely on.

Lore
    Croesos was the last king of Lydia who, according to Herodotus, reigned for 14 years: from 560 BC until his defeat by the Persian king Cyrus the Great. His great wealth, it is said, came from the sands of the River Pactolus in which the legendary King Midas washed his hands to rid himself of the 'Midas Touch' and in so doing, the legend says, made the sands of the river rich with gold.
    The fame of the splendid court of Croesos at Sardis attracted many visitors. One of these was Solon, the lawgiver of Athens. The king proudly displayed his treasures and asked Solon who was the happiest man that he had met. Solon named two or three obscure men who had lived and died happily. Croesos was surprised and angry and said: "Man of Athens, dost thou count my happiness as nothing?" "In truth," replied Solon, "I count no man happy until his death, for no man can know what the gods may have in store for him."
    Croesos sent Solon away, thinking his reputation for wisdom overrated, but would soon learn the truth of what Solon had said through the events narrated by Herodotus' second story. The first misfortune to come upon Croesos was the death of his son Atys, killed while hunting a boar in Olympus. Croesos grieved for his son for two years until he was alerted that the Persians under Cyrus were gaining power and decided he should check them sooner rather than later.
    He sent to the great Oracle at Delphi to know whether he should go to war against the Persian Empire and the oracle replied: "If Croesos goes to war he will destroy a great empire." Pleased by this answer, Croesos made his necessary alliances and preparations and went out to meet the Persian army at the Halys River The battle at the Halys was a draw and Croesos marched his force back to Sardis where the army was disbanded for the winter. Croesos expected Cyrus to do the same, as this was customary, but Cyrus instead pressed the attack, massacred Croesos’ cavalry in the field and captured Croesos. After the fall of Sardis, Croesos’ wife committed suicide and Croesos was dragged before Cyrus in chains.
    For daring to raise an army against the Persian Empire, Cyrus ordered Croesos to be burned alive along with fourteen noble Lydian youths. When Croesos saw the flames of the pyre lapping toward him, he called out for aid from Apollo to rescue him and a sudden rain shower broke overhead and put out the fire. Croesos was saved from burning to death but was still the captive of the Persian King and, remembering the words of Solon the Wise, cried out, "O Solon! Solon! Solon!" Cyrus asked a translator what this word meant and Croesos told the story of Solon’s visit, how no man can be counted happy until after his death, and further, of how he was misled by the Oracle at Delphi who had told him that if he went to war against Cyrus he would 'destroy a great empire’ and here the 'great empire’ destroyed had been his own, not that of Cyrus.
    Cyrus was so moved by this story that he ordered Croesos to be released and had him send to Delphi for an answer from the god as to why he was betrayed. The answer came back that the Oracle had spoken only truth - a great empire had, in fact, been destroyed by Croesos – and it was not the fault of the god if man misinterpreted his words. Cyrus felt sorry for Croesos and kept him on as a wise counsellor.

Notes
    This sheet has been languishing on the bottom of my to-do list for soooo long. I decided to get it out before December so that I wouldn't be distracted from the whole "Christmas calendar" thingy that I'm doing again.

Comments are welcome, as usual.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; November 30th, 2019 at 08:00 AM.