Page 836 of 858 FirstFirst ... 336736786826831834835836837838841846 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,720 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Berserker
    True Name: Hiawatha
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: America (12th century)
    Armament: Staff

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D+
    AGI: C
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank C: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Caster has the ability to create a ‘Longhouse’. Though not particularly efficient at collecting the mana of nature, magical energy can be gathered from those who willingly submit it with only minor adverse effects. Further, defensive spells cast within the Longhouse’s confines are strengthened.

Item Construction
    - Rank D: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster’s ability as a magus is poor, and as such he can only create minor items. Chief among these are blessed belts which confer benefits onto the wearer. He also has a talent for creating medicine from herbs.

Personal Skills

Guardian of the Great Law - Rank B+: A unique Skill relevant to certain Indian figures. Guardian of the Great Law is a Skill related to the People of the Longhouse, the Five Nations united in a democracy. It grants benefits when acting against those who would stir up violence and act in breach of peace.
    Caster was one of the Great Peacemaker’s representatives and had a significant part in setting up the democracy of the People of the Longhouse. The benefits he gains are increased the more irrational his enemy is.

Charisma - Rank B: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Sufficient to unite disparate peoples into a nation. He was highly regarded even before taking up the cause of peace and unification, and his actions in the Great Peacekeeper’s service only served to hone his ability to affect the hearts of the people.

Noble Phantasms
    Message of the Peacemaker
    Karénna Skennenrahawi

Anti-Army, Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm meant to dispel violent intentions, the message once proclaimed by the Great Peacemaker is carried through song to soothe the hearts of others. Though Karénna Skennenrahawi is not precisely Caster’s own Noble Phantasm, but originally belongs to the Great Peacemaker, he is granted usage of it due to his station as his representative. Due to the Great Peacemaker’s origins, a measure of divine power is carried along Caster’s words when he uses Karénna Skennenrahawi.
    When Karénna Skennenrahawi is activated, the song of the Peacemaker fills the air, massively reducing the attack power of all targets in the area. Violent spirits are also soothed, diminishing the targets’ will to fight. However, this soothing effect does not affect those that are resistant to mental interference, even though Karénna Skennenrahawi is not a clear mental interference effect.

The Belt of the United Tribes
    Hiawatha Wampum

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank C+
    A belt crafted by Caster’s own hands, representing the united tribes of the People of the Longhouse. As it is a symbol of the tribes’ power and talents combined, Caster can draw upon the strength of his people through the link that the belt represents. However, as he is only one man, Caster can only link up with the ability of a single tribe at a time.
    The original tribes in the confederation Caster helped form were the Mowhawks, Oneidas, Cayugas, Senecas, and Onondagas. The powers they grant are as follows, representing the role of each tribe:
    Mowhawk: Confers proficiency in close combat as well as providing a boost to damage and defense. Perceptive ability is also increased. While using this ability, Caster particularly shines when protecting another.
    Oneida: Confers the effects of Presence Concealment. Caster can also benefit from limited shapeshifting, but this is not particularly useful in battle.
    Cayuga: Increases recovery power and empowers healing through magical energy. Also grants the ability to gain magical energy from food.
    Seneca: Allows the creation of warrior familiars through the expenditure of magical energy. Guided by the spirits of the tribe, these familiars possess skill in fighting, but in terms of power are no match for Servants.
    Onondaga: Ranks up Caster’s Charisma and allows him to impart a flame effect to his spells.

Description
    Dislikes: Causes of grief, power-hungry men
    Talents: Finding compromise, oratory that tugs at the heartstrings
    Natural Enemy: Iskandar

Caster’s true identity is Hiawatha, the Representative of the Great Peacemaker.

Hiawatha is a man of peace to his very core. Though in his youth he was a hunter and a warrior, the grief he has experienced have left him without a desire to fight. However, it is his role as a Servant to battle others, even if he would rather seek compromise in the Holy Grail War. Much of his way of acting stems from his desire to avoid causing the same kind of grief he suffered in life, and he wishes most of all to avert the deaths of loved ones. For this purpose, he will even interpose in battles which he would otherwise have little part or interest in. Indeed, defensive battles are what he excels in, especially when he is acting alongside another.
    Though lacking in power as a Caster, Hiawatha gains the necessary power and knowledge both from the tribes he represents as well his teacher, the Great Peacekeeper. He has no qualms about borrowing power from others, and actively seeks to form mutually beneficial alliances with others.
    Due to his open mind, Hiawatha has a good relationship with most other Heroic Spirits. He is, however, somewhat leery of those that were absolute rulers in life and still carry themselves with the same air as Servants. He is particularly fond of those that stand against evil and seek betterment for their people, as that is what he too sought for in life. Though he does not despise evil Servants, he knows that evil cannot be allowed to run rampant and will stand against them despite his pacifism. He finds those with a good heart but strong, selfish desires particularly confusing, and deems them difficult to categorize as friend or foe.
    Hiawatha is generally loyal to his Master, but will not hesitate to voice his dissent with any given course of action. He would work best with a Master who yearns for justice, but can get along with more morally neutral ones. Naturally, he would like to establish mutual rapport with his closest ally, but might chafe under the rule of a Master that regards him as a mere familiar.
    Hiawatha’s wish is for an end to warfare, which he deems to be the chief cause of grief in the world.

Lore
    Over a thousand years ago on the shores of Onondaga Lake, in present day central New York, democracy was born.
    The Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, and Mohawk peoples had been warring against each other and there was great bloodshed. The people of these five nations had forgotten their ways and their actions saddened the Creator. The Creator sent a messenger to the people so that the five nations could live in peace. The messenger is referred to as the Peacemaker.
    The Peacemaker carried the powerful words of peace to the five nations. The Peacemaker traveled in a stone canoe to show to these troubled people that his words are true. In order for the Creator’s message to spread, the Peacemaker sought out the warring leaders of the people of the five nations. In searching for these people, the Peacemaker came upon a woman. This woman had no alliances but did provide shelter and food for the men as they passed to war upon each other. The Peacemaker told her about the message and that her actions were also saddening the Creator. After listening to the message she agreed to follow the message. The Peacemaker set aside a special duty for the women of the five nations to act as Clan Mothers. The Peacemaker then traveled to all of the nations spreading his words of peace.
    One of the most feared men of the five nations was an Onondaga man named Tadadaho. Tadadaho was said to be so evil that his body was twisted and snakes grew from his head.The Peacemaker’s message had begun to spread and was changing the minds of the people. One of the people who had accepted the good words of the Creator and decided to help the Peacemaker was Haionwhatha (Hiawatha). Tadadaho was determined to stop this message of peace. So determined that he killed Hiawatha’s daughters. Grief stricken, Hiawatha was no longer able to spread the Creator’s words with the Peacemaker. While grieving, Hiawatha found words that would help console others who lost loved ones. He devised a method to remember these words by stringing purple and white freshwater clamshells together on strings. Hence the first wampum was made.
    Once Hiawatha’s mind was clear; he and the Peacemaker were able to confront Tadadaho again. The message of peace was unstoppable. This time they had the support of 49 other leaders from all of the five nations. It is at this point when they “combed the snakes” from Tadadaho’s hair and he accepted Creator’s message and became the 50th chief. They symbolized this union of peace by uprooting a great white pine tree and threw their weapons of war into the hole and a mighty stream washed away their weapons of war. They replanted the tree and the Peacemaker placed an eagle on top to warn the Haudenosaunee (People of the Longhouse) of any dangers to this great peace. The Hiawatha wampum belt was made to record the event of the Five nations joining together in peace. Each nation is represented with the Onondagas symbolized in the great white Tree of Peace.
    After the tree was replanted, the Peacemaker stated the following words:
    Under the shade of this Tree of Peace … there shall you sit and watch the Fire of the League of Five Nations. Roots have spread out from the Tree of Great Peace … These are the Great White Roots, and their nature is Peace and Strength. If any man or any nation shall obey the Laws of Peace … they may trace back the roots of the Tree … They shall be welcomed to take shelter beneath the Great Evergreen Tree.
    The Peacemaker had spread the words of the Creator, this has been forever known as the the Great Law. The Peacemaker also showed the new Haudenosaunee people how to continue this process after a leader has fallen. He bestowed the power to select the leaders to the women, namely the Clan Mother. It is the responsibility of the women to look over her people to see who would make a good leader. Together the Chief and the Clan Mother work together for the people. The titles of these first 50 chiefs have been preserved by the Clan Mother as she is responsible for ensuring that the title continues to be used wisely. This process of selecting chiefs has continued at Onondaga for countless centuries and still continues today.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hiawatha: always good to see more Native American Servants, but wonder how he would do in real holy grail war, being so deffensive.

Anyone has anything on my last sheets?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Anyone has anything on my last sheets?
    Wassup, washed up CaS hasbeen coming through (Blame Quest of Fate for me not making a servant sheet in like 2 years).

Kriemhild has been done a lot, unfortunately this means out of the two versions you have posted which are themselves quite similar nothing in particular stands out that hasn't been done before. My recommendation with popular characters is to try and come up with something unique and post a singular definitive & unique version. If you do post alternate versions, take them in a wildly different direction.

To show off how big-headed this wash up is, i'll reference some of my own work - the Uther sheet's i've done. Each one (bar the first) has minimal overlap and each do something the other uther sheets posted don't in one way or another.

Every single Kriemhild blends together after a while.

A few immediate notes I can make is that I don't think I've ever seen a Kriemhild with Etzel/Atilla's sword before, so that's points for uniqueness.
    Saber and Avenger here share so many completely identical attributes it makes them both seem a bit pointless. Not every iteration of a Servant needs every single NP associated with their various classes--otherwise we'd see Artoria with Avalon, Rhongo Bongo, etc.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One day I'll make my own Kriemhild sheet with blackjack and hookers.

But I must resume to my Arthurian ones before LB6 comes upon us.
    Last edited by Skull; December 22nd, 2019 at 05:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    I wanted them to be a bit like saber and saber alter...

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of that, is Kriemhild like CaS's Saberface? Only it really is the same person rather than a bunch of lookalikes?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Every single Kriemhild blends together after a while.

A few immediate notes I can make is that I don't think I've ever seen a Kriemhild with Etzel/Atilla's sword before, so that's points for uniqueness.
    Saber and Avenger here share so many completely identical attributes it makes them both seem a bit pointless. Not every iteration of a Servant needs every single NP associated with their various classes--otherwise we'd see Artoria with Avalon, Rhongo Bongo, etc.
    I recall a Kriemhild that had both Balmung and Photon Ray

- - - Updated - - -

And yup, looks like Kriem is (un)officially CaS's mascot. Someone should do a poster of CaS with the most
    repeated
    iconic
    sheets, including The Meme: Simo Häyhä

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I recall a Kriemhild that had both Balmung and Photon Ray
    Pretty sure that was an older version made by the same guy though.

Blog Entries
    More Arthurian servants would be nice, especially those from the earlier or minor legends or even those that come from other countries.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to see a Saber Dagonet inspired on that time King Mark ran away screaming thinking he was Lancelot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    More Arthurian servants would be nice, especially those from the earlier or minor legends or even those that come from other countries.
    Don't worry, I've got a plethora of them. Some obvious big names, others small timers and some y'all probably never heard of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'd like to see a Saber Dagonet inspired on that time King Mark ran away screaming thinking he was Lancelot
    Dagonet as a Servant with really weak stats but an NP that lets him turn into other knights and use their abilities could be really cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Pretty sure that was an older version made by the same guy though.
    Yup, this is my fouth and fifth kriemhild, the original was my very first sheet here too.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Speaking of LB6, given the Date of Divergence I feel the probability of Hengest showing up is high and if so I will be very disappointed if he isn't as awesome as I made him out in my own Sheet.

Looking back through all the Sheets I made this year, his was definitely the one I put the most love and passion into. <3

SARAH WINCHESTER

PARAMETERS
    STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: None

CHARACTER
    The widow of William Wirt Winchester and heiress of the Winchester Repeating Arms Company, during her life she was one of the richest women in the world. She spent the last 20 years of her life and much of her fortune continually building up the Winchester Mansion, for reasons that are largely up for speculation. By the time she died, the 'Winchester Mystery House' had over 150 rooms. Legend says that she, driven crazy with guilt over the deaths Winchester firearms had caused, built up the house out of grief, or perhaps to confuse the spirits of the dead that haunted her.

Sarah Winchester is a quiet sort. Shy. She doesn't like violence, loud people, rudeness, or snowy days. She especially doesn't like those 'voices' she hears. She just wants some peace and quiet, and to be allowed to make amends for the suffering she feels responsible for, as Winchester guns have killed so many. The fact that in the time since her own passing, the proliferation of firearms has only gotten more severe is something she's understandably unhappy with... Does anybody else hear that? There's a lot of... this room doesn't have enough corners in it, it's bad for... circulation, for energy. This house doesn't have enough rooms. Let's, we need to fix this house. We need more. They want more, poor souls, they need more rooms. They'll be sated for a bit if she gives them more rooms, you know? More halls, more stairwells, more doorways. More corners. Corners. Angles.

She's rather 'spacey', prone to zoning out or trailing off, distracted by things only she can hear, poor thing. Seems becoming a Servant hasn't helped her mental state, which was famously poor during the later years of her life. Indeed, being summoned after the proliferation of the legend of her 'Mystery House' and rumors of her insanity seems to have 'amplified' this behavior. Thus, she's kind, polite, but clearly unhinged.

If she were to get the grail, she'd wish for quiet.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Innocent Monster: C
    Sarah's Innocent Monster Skill reflects the rumors that persist even to this day about her being driven insane with grief, about her communing with spirits, about her being absolutely mad. Instead of manifesting as physical changes, this Skill gives her a version of the Insanity Skill equivalent to Rank B.

Golden Rule: B-
    That accursed wealth of hers. She's not happy about it. As such, she strives to not use her wealth for 'selfish' things, not even if her Master requests it, and instead puts as much as possible towards 'making amends' for her 'misdeeds'.

Profound Regret: A
    Sarah's 'mistake' haunts her at all times, even as a Servant, in the form of ceaseless 'whispers' that she hears, which she interprets as the voices of those 'she' sent to death through the proliferation of firearms. She believes they are asking her to build a 'home' for them to 'escape to' and 'run free in'. If someone other than her were to hear the voices, they'd simply hear a sound like scratching on a chalkboard, with the cadence of barking dogs.

CLASS SKILLS
    Existence Outside the Domain: ?

Territory Creation: A
    Sarah's Territory Creation manifests differently than other Servants'. Specifically, it is the crystallization of her 'Winchester Mystery House'. Whenever Sarah is indoors, should her 'Insanity' act up, or if she consciously decides to activate it, this Skill will cause the building to 'grow', forming new rooms, hallways, etc. that attach to the existing ones, which need not follow the rules of architecture or logic or even Euclidean geometry. Only Sarah can seem to navigate the winding interiors, and all others are doomed to be inside should they try to explore. The construction will continue until Sarah leaves the building, and will disappear once she does. Additionally, from the outside, the building will look completely unchanged the entire time...

LORE
    She isn't crazy. Do you not hear that? They aren't spirits.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Sarah has no 'Noble Phantasm', as she is not a Heroic Spirit and is hardly a 'Servant'. When she creates her Territory through the Territory Creation Skill, however, something similar to a 'Noble Phantasm' manifests.

Foul Predators
    The Winchester Mystery House

Type: Fortress/Anti-Intruder

The Foul Predators are the voices that Sarah believes are the souls of the restless dead, taken from this world by Winchester weaponry. She believes that the constant hissing and chittering and growling she hears from them is punishment for those deaths, that she is being haunted by the legacy her name leaves behind.

She is only half right.

Sarah believed that she was haunted well before she began working to please the Predators. Whether or not she was is inconsequential. In the end, she tried an esoteric ritual, a 'seance' of sorts, to contact the other side. She contacted 'something', but it wasn't what she thought it was. She got the attention of the Predators, creatures 'perpendicular' to us. Angular, translucent things that float in time and treat humans as prey. They're komodo dragons, taking the 'scent' of their game and pursuing it until it expires, their toxic touch shortening the very lines of life and death that connect all things

The Predators manifest out of 'corners' and 'angles' within Sarah's 'Mystery House', Sarah herself having no control over when or where or to whom they appear. Anybody who encounters them becomes their 'prey', and even after the 'House' disappears due to Sarah leaving, they will be pursued by the Predators. The Predators, existing outside of time and using 'angles' as portals, appear before their prey again at their 'next' vulnerable moment-- due to the nature of the Predators, this may even be in the past, 'before' they became prey in the first place. Sarah and her Master are the only ones who the Predators won't pursue, perhaps because she so regularly provides them with new quarry. It seems the only way to escape them permanently is to kill Sarah, or to die yourself... or perhaps, find somewhere without sharp angles, and spend the rest of your life there?

The Predators are, in terms of ability, strength, etc., about to a wolf what a Servant is to a human, though they're far more unkillable than a Servant. Their physical form is bizarre, and gives the impression of a beast made of shattered glass and wire. Due to their nature as angular beings in a curved world, it's hard to see them straight on-- the best way to look at one is from an 'angle'.

True Name: Sarah Winchester
    Class: Foreigner
    Origin: Historical Fact - American / Fiction - The Hounds of Tindalos
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Dislikes: Violence, Rudeness, the Eternal Gnawing Sound Behind Her Eyes, Cold Weather

Blog Entries
    Sarah Winchester: Dang, as your first Foreigner sheet this is really good. The subtle buildup with her Class not being revealed right away and slowly hinting at something off about her, culminating in the reveal of her true Class and NP made for some genuinely unsettling atmosphere that's hard to pull off in a Servant sheet. The pseudo-first person narration in her Character bio also did a good job of conveying how messed up her mindset is.

I'm glad you like it! I was worried the buildup/reveal/in-charactery stuff would turn out a lot lamer than I'd hoped, but I'm glad that it seems to be well done! Though, my first Foreigner was actually Ham the Astrochimp a while back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I'm glad you like it! I was worried the buildup/reveal/in-charactery stuff would turn out a lot lamer than I'd hoped, but I'm glad that it seems to be well done! Though, my first Foreigner was actually Ham the Astrochimp a while back.
    You're welcome! And yeah, I totally forgot about Ham. That one was pretty cool too.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A question for a potential sheet I'm making, any input from experts on Type Moon lore appreciated.

Say the world decides to forcibly put a Servant in a class container due to fear of this Servant threatening the stability of the world or messing with the natural order of things with their abilities if they were summoned in any other class (basically similar to Holmes' case in canon). Here, does the "world" refer to Gaia or Alaya? I read their wiki entries, but I could only understand Gaia as a system that ensures the Earth's prosperity while Alaya is mankind's collective unconscious that guides them to avoid extinction...