Page 117 of 367 FirstFirst ... 1767107112115116117118119122127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

"Know now that what comes of this Holy Grail War is the result of His divine will. But, how can any wish made by a human bring anything but wickedness?"

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Ha Satan
    Aliases: The Adversary, The Accuser
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Source: Bible

Description

Ruler’s identity is Ha Satan, meaning “The Adversary.” They are not the fallen angel Lucifer or the devil, but rather God’s angelic attorney, created for the sole purpose of prosecuting humans for their wickedness. As such, they were designed as a mechanical being, a tool of God’s divine will, one completely devoid of the ability to empathize with humans. All aspects are programmed to optimize this task. Ha Satan holds the axiom that all humans are wicked and deserving divine punishment. They relentlessly pursue all humans in trying to expose their wickedness by any means that God allows. A successful prosecution gives Ha Satana sensation closest, of all human feelings, to satisfaction, though Ha Satan denies their ability to feel anything even remotely close to what a human feels. They are easily identifiable as an otherworldly being. Incredibly tall but also impossibly slender, the angel takes an androgynous and almost sickly (or perhaps sickening) appearance. The ageless face betrays no expression. Ever the professional, Ha Satan wears the black robes of a prosecutor.

To test humanity, God gave Ha Satan authority over the world. For succumbing to Ha Satan’s manipulations and temptations, God punished humans with famine, plague, and war. Kings of Israel received punishment for leading God’s people astray. For taking an unapproved census, King David was cursed with a plague that claimed tens of thousands of his subjects.

Now matter how many humans were prosecuted, Ha Satan’s relentlessness never wavered. Despite being an angelic being who despised humans, all of Ha Satan existed to wander the Earth and seek out humans. Their exploits were not always successful. With Job, Ha Satan first witnessed the potential for humans to have an indomitable spirit. Job’s refusal to curse God, all the while Ha Satan murdered Job’s family, afflicted Job with horrifying diseases, and left Job completely destitute, left Ha Satan exasperated and ashamed in defeat. The irony of a defeat by a human bringing out such human emotions only added to the torment. During the trial of Joshua the High Priest, God even rebuked and dismissed Ha Satan. Like Job, Ha Satan questioned why God did not want to punish all of humanity even though he had created an agent designed specifically for that purpose.

Ha Satan's role as a Ruler is possible due to the corruption of the Holy Grail by Angra Mainyu. Satan, the Devil who is now widely known, was born out of the union of Ha Satan, the angel wishing to condemn humanity’s evil, and Angra Mainyu, the embodiment of humanity’s evil. As Ruler, Ha Satan is determined to ensure one outcome for the Holy Grail War. With Angra Mainyu fulfilling the wish imposed upon him, releasing all of humanity’s curses, God will surely be convinced of the wickedness of all mankind and Ha Satan’s task will be completed. Ha Satan’s alignment is because they are the adversary of all mankind. Any human would consider them an evil entity. But, as Job learned, the morals of the divine are beyond human comprehension.

Ha Satan's relationship with the Church is uneasy. While both are supposed to be upholders of the integrity of the Holy Grail War, Ruler cooperates out of opportunism, seeing the Church, composed of humans, as an illegitimate tool of God's will.

Height / Weight: 210 cm / 72 kg
    Dislikes: Being wrong
    Natural Enemies: Humans, especially David, Solomon
    Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: Angelic sword
    Catalyst: Knife of Abraham

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    True Name Discernment: A - The name, skills, and parameters of any servant that is observed are immediately revealed. Servants possessing Divinity or Presence Concealment ranked B or higher will undergo a luck check.
    Magical Resistance: A - Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is.
    God’s Resolution: B - Possesses two command spells for every servant. However, these may only be used to protect the integrity of the Holy Grail War, otherwise the command will be ignored.
    Divinity: B - As an angel, they are a member of the host of heaven.

Personal Skills:
    Sons of God: A - An angelic instrument designed to carry out God’s divine will. For this purpose, they are granted a degree of heavenly authority over mankind.
    All-Seeing Eye (Fake): C - Limited access to omniscient observation is permitted through divine authority. Activation grants temporary witness to an event past or present.
    Machine Efficiency: A - A quality of certain mechanical beings who possess high level tactics and instinct to optimize completing their task. However, any human qualities such as morality or partiality are erased.

Noble Phantasm

Yetzer Hara - Great is Adam’s Inclination to Evil
    Type: Anti-Mind
    Expelled from the Garden of Eden, mankind is inclined to greed out of a desperation for survival. Committing sin is born of a desperate necessity for self-preservation, the need to consume food or procreate evolve into violence. The inclination to evil, dwelling in the heart of every human, is a force that can violate God’s will. Control of it, however, can lead to doing great good, though Ruler is not programmed to recognize this fact. Beings cursed with this are destined for wickedness. So, Ruler will prosecute humans by forcing them into wickedness. With God’s permission, Ruler tested Job by stripping him of his crops, his livestock, and his family. Driven to desperation, starved of prosperity, Job would see his inclination to evil and wickedness surface. While God gave Ruler significant authority, they were not allowed to kill or permanently harm Job. As such, this Noble Phantasm gives Ruler authority over other servants. He can temporarily remove a skill, lock a Noble Phantasm, or reduce parameters with a wave of their hand. The affected servant will immediately become aware that this misfortune is caused by Ruler. On the other hand, Ruler does not have the authority to use this to harm other servants. A servant is invulnerable to attacks by Ruler when affected by Yetzer Hara. By Ruler’s expectations, a master or servant affected by these afflictions will be driven to break the rules of the Holy Grail War, an act of wickedness. However, the true nature of the human spirit is beyond Ruler’s comprehension. Just as Job himself never fell to wickedness, servants can turn the curse of Yetzer Hara against Ruler.

Gehenna - Hell on Earth
    Type: Anti-Humanity
    While most souls will reside in the underworld Sheol after death, the wicked will meet the purifying fires of Gehenna. Souls there are purified by their annihilation. Ruler brings forth the burning place as a reality marble, imposing it upon the world that he believes must be purified for its wickedness. Only the wicked can be pulled into the reality marble to endure destruction. To use it, Ruler must prove before God that the accused is wicked, deserving of punishment. In the context of the Holy Grail War, Ruler must witness the violation of the rules of the Holy Grail War for greedy or treacherous reasons. Thus, any participant must refrain from rebelling against authority, unless they are capable of overcoming the fires of Gehenna.

Creator's Notes

My second contest entry. I had wanted to submit something, but it was hard to fit some of my ideas to the theme. I started with Inkarri, then moved to steampunk terminator John Henry, before moving to my take on Satan as he appears in the Old Testament. I'm still trying to improve! Keeping the sheets elegantly simple while still unique is a challenge. I've found it's easy to come up with ideas that might be interesting but come out too convoluted and don't communicate well.
    Last edited by doncosaco; February 9th, 2021 at 02:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Is it wrong my first thought when I saw this was "Ha! Satan!"
    My other thought was it didn't fit the theme, but that was tempered by the additional thought that my Caster is really straddling the line, so this seems fine.

Don't really have much to say about him beyond that. Not a bad sheet, all things considered. Just kinda feels a little standard for a Ruler.

Day 9 of Horror Servant Contest: I have already uploaded my two entries alongside four other contestants. I fear the anticipation of waiting for new Servants is eating away at me. Every day, I log in to see what others have posted only to find the thread unchanged. My mind is beginning to fade. I shall return tomorrow in hopes of a change, but I'm not sure how much longer I will last.

I should have spaced out my own entries.
    Morg van Destro
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 9th, 2021 at 10:25 PM.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Third Seal Dilation Operation Complete
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: None.
    True Name: None.
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Heaven (?)
    Height: As the scale of devastation broadens, the width could be said to grow. As the depths of debt increase, so too does the height.
    Weight: Variable depending on the era.
    Source: The Bible.

Thou who would be as mine own Master. Hearken now, thou Contractor. Mine name be none. Mine class be none save Rider. Come, Contractor who will bring about the
    Apoptosis
    Starvation
    of Mankind, and see.

Parameters
    STR: E
    END: A+++
    AGL: D
    MANA: C
    LCK: C
    NP: EX

Biography | Identity
    The Book of Revelations is the final prophetic chapter of the Christian Bible, describing the end of the world. First will come the White Rider of Conquest, who will go on conquering and conquering with the blessings of the Lord.
    The Second Rider is War incarnate. Where the First Rider is the Conquering of Foreign States, the Second Rider splits the nation assunder, and tears it unto naught.
    The Third Rider is Famine. The prices of the times will be unfair for the common man, and many people will suffer in their death throes as food becomes scarce.
    The Fourth Rider is Death. Through the plague, the sword, and the ravages of time, it is a curse upon mankind.

Third Seal Dilation: Complete
    Advent Rider
    Withering Plow and Suffering Mankind.

The Third Rider cannot be said to be any individual lifeform. "She" will tear apart the nations upon "her" black steed, going over ten hills and crushing seven crowns as the peasants revolt. "She" could be called the Whore of Babylon, or the Mother Harlot, but in truth, "She" is the nameless and shapeless conception of
    Famine
    a lack of sustenance
    A definite form is impossible to discern.
    It is impossible to reach mutual understanding with this lifeform that is "Famine".
    The only result of "her" existence is Apoptosis.
    Cry out as you may, "It's unfair!" "My children starve!", there is no mercy from that which takes the life from humans.
    Though, by conflation and equation, there is a definite form "she" assumes for "her" Master, a heinous crime that breaks the rules of the Holy Grail War, a Magical Reactor Core, Grail-class. For this summoning, the cause of Famine is conflated with that selfsame Whore of Babylon--
    Rider:
    Black Rider
    Golden Grail of the Whore

da Vinci: Master! Step away from the Summoning Circle now!
    Goredolf: WHAT THE DEVIL IS THAT THING?
    da Vinci: Holy Grail-class Magical Energy output, confirmed. That profile isn't lying, Ritsuka, get out of there now! Alert the Casters, we need a Bounded Field set up around that thing pronto!

Class Skills
    Riding EX
    The state of being of a lifeform that exists as one of the Riders. "She" rides upon "her" domain of Famine and Debt. "Her" power to ride such things increases in proportion to the time since summoning, and as the civilization around "her" is crushed and brought low by starvation, "she" gains the capacity to use even concepts as "her" steeds; in preference, "she" will use the local currency, but if necessary, civilization itself could be considered "her" steed.
    It is a tangent, but the synchronization of "her" spirit origin with another apoptotic lifeform has granted "her" affinity with other types of steeds.

Magic Resistance A
    A skill that "she" would normally possess at a lower rank. "She" does not explain why the rank has increased to that of a magus killer, but it could be hypothesized that it is an inherited property of the Harlot "she" has synchronized with, or perhaps that the idea of performing magecraft against "her" is akin to casting magecraft against the idea of capitalism itself.

Territory Construction D (EX)
    The capacity to construct a "Storefront" from which to control the spread of destruction. However...

Medea: It's an extraordinary construct, wouldn't you say, Leonardo?
    da Vinci: True as that may be, I'm not going to be letting anyone any closer than they already are. That thing's mana content is off the charts, despite the rank being listed as C. It looks like, at the core, that C-rank is only its output, not its storage. It's got a Grail-class magical energy reactor. I'd bet it would give even Kingu or Hans a run for their mana.
    Semiramis: It's truly a troublesome little thing. You say that it's synchronized with the Whore of Babylon, correct? Then perhaps my Hanging Gardens would be ideal to keep it suppressed. After all, that domain is, itself, Babylon.
    Holmes: No, I don't think that's necessary, your majesty. The output is stabilizing, and with the restraints it's under, I doubt it can perform any actions at this time.
    da Vinci: Good. Then we're going to go down to amber alert.

Personal Skills
    Transaction A
    The physical manifestation of the idea of Capitalism. The lifeform that a particular author in the 19th century warned about. For ever dollar expended, and every yen utilized, the Black Rider gains additional power. Constantly expanding this domain brings the power of the dollar within Rider's control. As Rider may will it, the price of basic necessities will rise, and the poor will starve, while the wealthy pour money into their expenditures, feeding the self-destructive cycle of the capitalistic world, eventually bringing down society itself. It is an Anti-Civilization, Anti-Humanity skill. Naturally, it's a skill that the Master has no control over. If humanity were to spend its money to overcome Rider, then they would simply doom themselves faster than they would without such an attempt. Even abstract forms of money, such as
    Mana Prisms
    Crystals of Concentrated Mana
    Chaldean Visionary Flames
    Chalices of Improbable Miracles
    , or
    Saint Quartz
    Solidified Spirit Origin Prisms
    , are qualified to contribute to this skill.

Due to the connections of the Harlot to the Grail, it has expanded its power further. For the "Master who holds the Grail of Babylon", the expenditure of money will grant them increasingly high amounts of power. For example, muscles will be the first thing enhanced, followed by intellect, followed by magical circuits. Eventually, the Master could even be called the true Mother Harlot.
    da Vinci: HOLMES, GO CONFISCATE RITSUKA'S CREDIT CARD RIGHT NOW.

Capital World EX
    A world that could be considered to exist within the current Age of Man. With this skill, Rider can impart Golden Rule upon "her" Master, bringing them exceptional amounts of money. However, the money obtained through this skill is cursed to be spent. The Master has no choice but to empower Rider for as long as their contract is valid. Additionally, the Master gains the skill of Gradation Air, the capacity to reproduce objects that they desire and create them through mana. However, the inherent nature of such an object is cursed. Those who witness the creations of this Gradation Air are bound to desire it, and when the construct is crushed by Gaia's will, they will be enraged, or perhaps saddened. They will seek to spend all their money to obtain such an item. Even the poorest man in the world will be afflicted by this curse. Sin begets sin, and a curse begets ruin. Murder and theft are options, the price of the object being paid in blood.

Humans, those bound by greed and imperfection, will naturally fall before such a skill.

Destructive Production EX
    A creation similar to an
    Reality Marble
    Innate Bounded Field
    that sublimates as a skill. In combining with Rider's Territory Creation, it reveals the true worth of such a storefront; a domain made of human wants.
    An abyssal tower that penetrates not into the Earth's skies or the ground, but in a locale disjointed from the Time Axis; the Imaginary Number Space. An expansive
    Factory
    Domain
    where automated machines construct whatever it is that Rider's Master desires, and as "her" domain expands, the desires of anyone brought under "her" influence. The opulent
    Acedic Hell
    Palace of Desire
    where humans face their desires, and are satiated. As the domain of Rider's influence expands, "her" capacity to produce increases, and the size of "her" pseudo-Reality Marble increases. However, the production of one's desires comes at a cost. One must pay a toll for each item produced, and the item is not granted for free; it must be purchased. The toll of production varies from case to case, but it is most commonly magical energy or biological material.
    Rider prefers to take the latter.
    In the depths of Rider's Factory is a great cup, overflowing with human sin. It could be called a replication of
    Angra Mainyu
    All the World's Evil
    , but would most accurately be called
    Angra Mainyu/BR
    All the World's Greed

da Vinci: Fuck, at least we got those fields up in time. The effects should be truncated while those fields hold, but we'll need a more permanent solution. Any ideas, Holmes?
    Holmes: Always. However, in this case... well, I'll need more time.

Famine
    Famine is the state in which food is scarce. For one reason or another, the availability of food is reduced, whether it's an inflation of price, or disease strikes the crops and makes food unavailable, it is a constant of human history. However, there are a few major famines in history that left a mark, such as the Great Irish Famine, the state-enforced famine of the Soviet Union, and the Great Leap Forward.
    Each and every one of these was caused by Rider.
    "She" rides upon the idea of scarcity itself; as a resource grows less abundant, "her" power over it expands, while those that grow "more abundant" elude "her".
    Naturally, "her" skills seem a contradiction to that idea.
    However, "her" skills play directly into Famine.
    If humans are those who will give up anything and everything to acquire their material desires, then it is natural that they will pay any price to get what they way. Offering up their assets, their savings, their souls, and even what little life they possess. That is Famine in itself. The rich will hoard all they desire, while the poor starve and pay their lives to Rider to get the necessities from "her" storefront.
    The other component that synchronized with "her" Spirit Origin is the Harlot of Babylon, who represents the decadent and luxurious nature of humanity, and whose Grail is the cumulation of all human greediness. It goes without saying that the Cup of Babylon is akin to the Holy Grail sought by mages. Rider, who would have been bodiless, manifests as that Cup of Babylon, which shares its nature with the Grail wielded freely by a cancerous lifeform from the Moon.
    While Famine has always existed among humanity, when the Lord's son carried away the seven human sins on the cross, "she" was sealed until the end times. Until those end days, Rider exists in the realm of uncertainty, a lifeform whose value is neither
    Real
    nor
    Fake
    Giving up your body, just to feed your family--
    That's the true nature of humans, isn't it?

Noble Phantasms
    Unjust Scales
    The Ravaging Expanse of Money Flow

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range: 999
    Maximum Number of Targets: X

A conceptual Noble Phantasm reflective of Rider's nature as the "Black Rider of the Apocalypse". Temporarily, Rider can use "her" Grail to form a physical body, with that Grail as the core. Clad in pure black, and with a fell steel crown sat upon "her" head, "she" is the fearsome embodiment of a faceless, nameless, yet always present force. "Her" Parameters are no different from normal, but "her" body itself gains the ever-expanding domain of Greed.
    As "she" rides forth on "her" black steed, "she" corrupts humans with greed. They will desire everything. And most of all, they will be incapable of restraining themselves to acquire it. If one desires "control of the nation", then this Noble Phantasm will force them to act on that desire. The domain of human sin expands as Rider moves forward. Rape, murder, and arson become the truth of humanity. However, when "her" Noble Phantasm ceases, then the curse ends. After all the devastation caused, there will be famine. People will lose their homes, their livelihoods, and they will starve. If this Noble Phantasm were ever deployed anywhere near a government facility, the effects would be catastrophic.
    Deep down, humans desire control. They desire a world where either they call all the shots, or all the shots are called for them. Playing on that fundamental wish, for those who cannot wish for anything more, then that wish will be granted; the price, of course, is too high, and their body will dry up, and their soul fall into the lip of the Whore's Grail.
    ... is how the Noble Phantasm displays. However, this is the corrupted nature of "her" Noble Phantasm due to the influence of the Harlot. Originally, it would have been the capacity to redirect resources, pool them up in one place, and burn it all. "She" could also grant "her" master the capacity to use the dollar-control function of Transaction. These effects are still possible to use, but the circumstances would be exceptionally rare.

‘A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius. But don’t ruin the oil and the wine.’

Domina Coronam
    Whore's Golden Grail Filled with Mankind's Suffering

Type: Evil
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

Rider's current physical form. An opulent golden grail, filled with the sins of humankind. The sins are the oil and wine that cannot be hurt by humankind, and exist as a counter to the Messiah's commandment to not horde the treasures of the Earth. If "her" Master were to tip over this grail, a great evil would come pouring out. In this state, "she" could be used like a Noble Phantasm by "her" Master, without any need to invoke a True Name. Domina Coronam is connected to the Authority of the Earth Mother Goddesses, and to attack it is, due to the influence of Rider, akin to attacking not the idea of life, but the idea of wealth. It is impossible to overcome stratification in any case. There is always a "fish" bigger than the one at present.
    Rider's nature as "Famine" has corrupted this. Instead of containing all human sins within "her" body, "she" has become the centre of "her" pseudo-Reality Marble, the infinite reactor core that accumulates human greed in "her" vessel. Deep in the depths, "she" will remain, except for when using
    Unjust Scales

Holmes: Mutually beneficial, and yet mutually corruptive. How interesting. Might you indulge me on some thoughts, Moriarty?
    Moriarty: In this case, the matter at hand is Master's safety, so I'll grant your request. It appears this "grail" is a copy of that which the Whore of Babylon will hold at the end of days. No, Nero, that's not you. Calm down. There's no need for anyone to be alarmed. Well, actually, there's a great many reasons to be alarmed. That cup holds all the greed of humanity. It is, itself, a form of our own Angra Mainyu. Unfortunately, unlike our dear boy, it seems this one does actually gain power from the continued greed of mankind. Establishing a line of communication with the Servant is essential to determining if it must be dismissed or may be permitted to exist.

Personality
    Dislikes: None.
    Natural Enemy: Bountiful harvests.

A lifeform that cannot be said to have a true personality of "her" own. "She" represents the idea of famine and the toppling of the dollar, and thus any personality "she" displays is merely reflective of "her" Master. Despite this, "she" is indeed capable of speech, though it cannot be said to be a pleasant voice.
    If there was any desire that could be assigned to Rider, it would be that "her" final purpose is fulfilled. The collapse of society, and the starvation of the masses. That's just the kind of lifeform "she" is. If "she" were summoned in a normal Holy Grail War, the Grail would be corrupted. In "her" current state, "she" could also fulfill wishes due to "her" Destructive Production skill, but it would not be advisable to any Master to do so.

Dialogue Examples
    Come, and see. This chalice is your Servant. It fills with your desires.

Deploying bounded field.

Debt.

Starvation begins.

Noble Phantasm deployment permitted. The Denarius will rise in price.
    Unjust Scales

Relationships
    First Rider: Lay low the people of the Earth. Thus saith the Lord.

Second Rider: Slaughter the people of the Earth. Thus saith the Lord.

Fourth Rider: Expunge the people of the Earth. Thus saith the Lord.

The Poor: Pay thy fees in whatever form necessary. That is the rule of life.

The Rich: Give not to the poor. Thou would not gain from such a choice.

Lostbelts: Worlds that have stagnated. I shall bring ruin to these as well.

Author's Notes
    This one might be a bit of stretch, but I feel like a Grail cursed to bring ruin to society by starving the populace to death, and collapsing the system of civilization in the process fit enough to qualify. Rather than being a horrific being, "she" is a bringer of horror.

Blog Entries
    Morning of day 10: Prayers have been answered. Terror born of anticipation has been abated another day. Hopefully, more will come at a steady pace.

We continue onward.
    Morg van Destro

I'll say it. This is scary. Like, I legitimately want nothing to do with this Servant in any capacity. It's mere alien existence is only compounded by the level of detail and thought that went into building it. Personally, this one is probably gonna get my vote. The positioning is the only thing in flux at the moment.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Every sheet a blockbuster, Hux.
    I hope your cinema-esque approach to present your epic sheets will become a mainstay here. With Moirai and Famine you carved a powerful niche for you and make you instantly recognizable.
    Great work. or in other words

Big Kino.

Blog Entries
    Are you done with your mission? Good work.
    However, do not rest yet. Do not wash off the blood yet.
    For the day of resurrection draws nearer.
    In darkness of death and evil we await the light of truth and perfection.
    When the time comes, this shadowed valley will become a paradise on earth.
    For that, we must ever work harder.
    To prove our faith, let us sacrifice our own self.
    To prove our worth, let us bring death our enemies.

Witness, the Light of beginning, from which the Hidden shall be unveiled.
    For when the truth is revealed, everything shall be permitted.

The young man seeks truth and perfection. With his intellect he climbed the rank of human prestige, acknowledged by men of power and men of faith. The young man assessed that the bulk of humans he met are imperfect beings, and those imperfections taint whatever truth God may have bestowed upon them.

The teachings of the Twelve Imams taught that the Perfect Human and the Truth they bear have been hidden from the world, that they will only return at the End of the World. Even so, the young man convinced himself that he must seek these Perfection and Truth at all cost, even if it means to uncover what has been hidden from the world’s memory -- even if it means to bring about the End of the World.

The determined man seeks clarity and assurance. With his experience he shed off his own naivety, and began to acknowledge the potential and passion of his fellow men. The learned man understood that there still exists men of respectable perfection who spoke of considerable truth.

The determined man learned that an Imam still exists in this world, and he traveled to Egypt, the seat of the Imamate, to seek his audience. Meeting the Imam, who he believed to be the closest reflection of God’s perfection and truth, the determined man had his doubt cleared and finally attained a peace of mind. That assurance, however, did not last long -- for he had, for a moment, forgot the extent of human imperfection.

The seasoned man seeks strength and perseverance. The tragedy that followed the death of the Imam, the deceitful ambition of the Imam’s false successor which leads to his own imprisonment for supporting the truthful Imam, made him acknowledge his own defect and weakness.

Utilizing the wisdom he had accumulated all his life, the seasoned man managed to escape the fort he was jailed in and vanished from Egypt back to his home country, Persia. There, he preached and taught people of the truth he had finally grasped. With his teachings he seized villages, and captured fortresses, and soon he established a community and organization from which he seeks to prove and enforce his faith, with his own methods -- thus the Order of the Asāsiyyūn was built.

The old man has found peace and enlightenment. The order he built upon the valley and mountain of Alamut is restoring truth and perfection to the world through faith and death. Their network of information allows him to know everything happening in the courts of sultans and caliphs, their assassins eliminated anyone who opposes their faith, their legendary deeds and achievements inspired awe in their community and fear in their enemies.

There is but one task left for him, to welcome the manifestation of truth and perfection, the Imam who had once again been hidden into the Hidden Abyss, back to this world. To ensure the Imam’s return, the Asāsiyyūn prepares the mountainous ground of Alamut for a Grand Ritual, to anticipate the Day of the Resurrection. In other words -- to prepare for the descending Paradise and the End of the World. Even if he might not survive long enough to witness it, the Old Man of the Mountain lives on within the shadow of the organization as 19 Angels of Death born after the conclusion of the ritual.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Hassan al-Sabbah
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Attribute: Man

Hassan-i Sabbah. The legendary Old Man of the Mountain, a title attributed to him by travelers and witnesses which encapsulates the deeds of this missionary who trained assassins and refined assassination as a method to develop and defend his teaching against hostile forces from all sides. Even after his death, the name Hassan-i Sabbah and the title of the Old Man of the Mountain lives on within the organization as the 19 individuals who bear the name of the Angels of Hell.

The word assassin traces its root back to the foundation of the order which Caster built, the Asāsiyyūn, which means “people of the principle”. More than the secretive, extreme and violent cult it is often depicted in legends, this organization grew to become a prosperous identity, community and faith. Even to this day, the legendary deeds of assassination and the faith Hassan taught lives on.

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: C+
    AGI: C+
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Item Creation: B
    Especially skilled in crafting tools and implements for carrying out subversive activities and covert operations such as poisons, hidden weapons and entrapments.

Territory Elucidation: A+
    A combination of Territory Creation and Territory Infringement, it displays Hassan's mastery of escaping, infiltrating, seizing and constructing a territory, as displayed by his deeds such as escaping his imprisonment in Egypt, the capture of Alamut and the establishment of various hidden fortresses in Persia and Syria. He can construct a fortress capable of displaying defensive and utility value comparable that of a Noble Phantasm, modeled after the famed Alamut castle.

Personal Skills:
    Order of Assassination: EX
    A Hero, or rather, Anti-Hero Creation skill which trains and converts others to become agents of death, an Asāsiyyūn. By attuning one’s whole characteristic, personality and skills for the sole purpose of killing, even a normal human can display the ability of a top-class assassin in no time.

To become an assassin means to sacrifice your own self to a greater cause--in other words, one has to be able “to die before dying” and “to live after death”. More than the brute killing out of desire, impulse killing driven by emotion or necessary killing for survival, Hassan taught the Asāsiyyūn to kill only in the name of God.

Doctrine of Concealment: A+
    Presence Concealment that can be applied not only to one self, but can be given, expanded and enforced to other things such as allies, a territory or even a concept.

Originally a unique magecraft which Hassan developed from various subjects he learned in life such as geometry, astronomy, numerology, as well as the teachings of Shi’a Islam. By the time Caster had established the Alamut state and laid the foundation to the Nizari Isma’ili teaching, this craft had become closer to a miracle. More than hiding things from the consciousness of humans, it is more a technique to temporarily erase something from the world’s memory.

Charismatic Devotion: B
    Protection of Faith and Charisma fused into a single skill. It is the faithful fervor to the mission of spreading and propagating one’s faith, which has become an ability to influence and lead others. Though he was no Imam or Prophet, his teachings and commitment to the faith has lead to establishment of a legendary organization, a dedicated community and a living faith.

Noble Phantasms:
    Qiyamah
    Truth has Been Revealed, Thus Everything is Permitted
    Type: Anti-World
    Qiyamah. The day of resurrection--in other words, the end of the world, the act of killing the world itself. In Hassan’s Isma’ili teachings, it refers to the unveiling of the religious foundation, the declaration that previous teachings of prophets and saints has come to its conclusion, and that the original Law of Heaven which Adam and the Angels adheres to has returned in its place.

Originally, it was a project started by Hassan himself and continued to be performed after his death by the high ranking clerics of the Nizari residing in Alamut. In its completion, the Imam, the manifestation of truth, revealed himself to the world, and like a sword tearing through flesh, the social and spiritual texture of the world around the mountainous territories of Alamut was cut open, and from it emerged “vestiges of Paradise” and an individual to whom the title and name of “Hassan-i Sabbah” was bequeathed.

Reenacting that Grand Ritual, this Noble Phantasm creates a rift which rips apart the current world texture within a designated territory, replacing it with a heavenly order where no human foundations and laws applies. When the conditions are fulfilled and the ritual is finished, the Caster Servant Hassan-i Sabbah vanishes, and emerging in his place from the Abyssal Rift of the World is the embodiment of his teachings and principles, the ultimate Asāsiyyūn bearing the sword of the Angel who Announces Death sent to enforces the law of Heaven -- the Assassin Hassan-i Sabbah.
    Last edited by Kamera; February 10th, 2021 at 03:40 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Horror lies in the Details...

Shapur II the Great
    (Lancer)

"Lancer has heard your callings. My Name is Shapur the Second. Tell me, which are our opponents?!"

Height: 183 cm~
    Weight: 91 kg~
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attributes: Man, King, Brynhildr's Beloved, Heaven
    Weapons: his spear, two Akinaka swords
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Archer, Rider, Caster, Ruler, Gatekeeper, Shielder, Avenger
    Likes: The Persian culture, his family, tending to his garden, to float on the water
    Dislikes: The Arabs, troublemakers, those who harm his family
    Compatible Masters: Irisviel von Einzbern, Luviagelita Edelfelt, Kayneth El Melloi Archibald, Al-Mänat Kubedra
    Hobbies: drinking tea and Holding a pleasant conversation during it, to take baths and swimming, reading old scriptures

Parameter:

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Luck: A
    Mana: A

Personality
    Summoned in the state at the start of his reign as the perhaps most successful Persian ruler if we go by the years of rule, just after his first succeeded goal: the revenge on the Arabian raiders. In this Class he displays a more rather hotblooded demeanor. In contrast to other Classes where he is summoned as more experienced Shah and commander he manifests in this Class as youthful warrior that lead the campaign against the Arabs.

He is initially a quite stern and direct person who is rather mistrusting and slow to be approachable as he was lectured by his mother to be wary and cautious for many noblemen and palace officials are perhaps trying to use him as pawn in their plays. He has this advice rather fresh in his memories and lacks the experienced human knowledge and judgement of his older years. Although he has access to the memories of his later years they are rather distant visions.

He has experienced in his youth some of the assaults of these raiders of the southern deserts, and he swore as his mother was in tears of fear to ensure that she have no more to see such atrocities. So he was determined to end the terror that his people had to endure and execute an example on the Arabs.

Hence he slaughtered the Arabs. If warrior or not, if civilian or not, didn't matter. The fact that they were Arabs was enough to let them be enemies that he must defeat. They saw in him a merciless devil, a Djinn in human shape. He and his plundering cavalries made such a terrifying impression that many tribes amongst them even the biggest Arabian tribe the Banu Tamim fled and didn't dare to approach the land. They chose freely the hostile desert than to return in their old settlements in fear that he may return and repeat the assaults.

He displays this trait through a rather serious and cold demeanor. However in his homeland he was celebrated as hero who ended the horror and passed his test as ruler as Shahansha (King of Kings of Eran and Aneran) of Persia.

However he is more warm hearted and compassionate than it seems as he was just able to do these deeds through his love for his family and his country. The tears of Ifra, his mother broke his heart and he swore that he can't allow that she endure this again, nor did he want that his siblings have to endure this pain. So he is rather more easy going in the environment where he almost behaves more like a protective older brother then a cold man. So he can't tolerate any harm on children. Also although he fights ruthlessly and rather mercilessly he has a feeling of honor and respect so he fights his opponent fair and doesn't draw upon underhanded methods, as long as his opponent behaves this way, he refrains from using these methods but should his opponent employ underhanded methods or other means of combat than open and honorable battle he will see no problem in using self underhanded methods according to the situation.

Demeanor as Servant:

He is at first a rather dutiful Servant who prefers to start the fighting with the other Servants as fast as possible. However he has still some traces of the wise commander he will later be as he rather reluctantly acts more mindful and cautious until he has information About the other Servants. However he still is curious about the world and how other cultures are, like as he once tried to incognito discover the Roman culture. So he likes to taste their dishes and at least give their festivities a try. However he still holds his own culture in high regard as through the experiences in his youth he has found a very affectionate sight on his homecountry.

He holds out of this reasons the Servants of the old Persian world in high regard as he wanted to rebuild the former Persian glory with the Sassanid Empire to reestablish the old state during the Acheamenid Empire which is the reason why if he encounter the old Persian rulers he is highly excited and would almost rather have with them a talk over some mint tea than to fight them if possible. Especially Kyros the Great is for him a symbol of glory, the divine founder of the Persian Empire. Also to the Arsacid rulers, the dynasty before the Sassanid rule has his respect but no true acknowledgment beyond the respect he pays them for freeing Persia from the Greek rule. Despite that he greatly dislikes the Macedonian Empire what he sees as the predecessors of the Roman Empire he still respects for how they treated the Persian country with respect and had consideration for their religion and spirituality. Though if he encounters a Servant of them he is incited to demonstrate the superiority of Persia.

Towards Arabian Servants he has still great contempt and resentment, especially as he has through the Grail acquired the knowledge of the Sassanid Empire after him and that they caused the downfall. So he is quite hostile against them and should he encounter a Muslim Servant he will immediately assault them with the ferocity of a Berserker Servant to exercise revenge for his country as he sees the today Iran as conquered by Arabs and not truly Persian anymore. In this case he is regardless if he has personal disdain for another Servant will help them just to utterly defeat and humiliate the Arabian Servant. This was also the reason why he couldn't ally himself with the short-lived Palmyrene Empire. His opinion towards other cultured Servants is rather curious and without any specific prejudices.

Aside that he is serious during fights, is he still rather conscious to keep bystander out as much as possible, as he dislikes the duty to kill witnesses if possible. However as he is experienced in great scale fights and battles he has still a pragmatic view to go morally questionable tactics if they are necessary, though he still is inclined to hold such usages of tactics as sparse as possible. Outside of fights he is though more easy going where he likes to walk through the place he is summoned and see the way of living of the local people where his normally rather stoic-serious expression is greatly softer.

So if summoned in Japan he would find a liking in the anime and manga try to draw one himself. Also he enjoys that similar to in Persia there are takeaway kiosks were he likes to taste it though he himself. In a sense it can be said that in such situations he behaves like a youngster of his age.

Demeanor towards Master:

He is towards his Master initially wary and cautious. Essentially he treats them like he treated at the start of his reign a Parthian noble. So in a rather wary and cautious way, yet he trusts them to a degree and treats them with some respect. However after awhile he likes to exchange their views and holds conversations with his Master to try to gain a mutual understanding as he'd prefer to get along if possible. So should his Master be a man or woman of skill and knowledge in the magical area or martial one he would be fond to trade their knowledge. Also should his Master be themselves rather young he would like to take a directly friendly attitude where he would rather openly smile and treat them more familially. So if they should be in the need of it he would for them be an open listener and a shoulder where they can lean on and perhaps let loose their tears.

Should his Master be a young beautiful female he may attempt to establish a romantic start of relationship, if he finds her personality as appealing as her appearance. Should she have instead already a hidden crush he may switch between a protective older brother to one that likes to tease her. Furthermore he has a very good compatibility to motherly Masters.

However should the attempt to a common ground or understanding not be possible he may retain his distrustful demeanor and treat his Master instead as ally but not more beyond the acknowledgment that he has to ensure their safety, and he will only listen to their advise if they are necessary but their commands are another matter.

His own wish would be to be summoned with his full might as Heroic Spirit in the year 590~ as the tumults started that weakened the Sassasnid Empire, to end them, reunite it and to annihilate the Islam: the "evil" that destroyed his country before it came into existence. However if he grows attached to his Master he may instead try to use his wish for their luck.

Dialogues:

The other Sassanid Rulers and other persons:

He has towards Ardashir and Shapur the First the greatest respect as These two founded the Sassanid Empire. Furthermore he holds great pride in to having made the name "Shapur" proud. As he caused the first Golden Age of the Sassanid Empire.

Towards the Shahs after him he has a varied opinion. Some he respects for their skill and expertise, while others he despises for their failures. especially Bahram Chobin, who he consider as great traitor.

Kyros the Great: "The great founder of Persia, Kyros the great it is an utmost possible honor to meet you. Damn where is a pen and tablet eh I mean paper!? I am sorry great founder, how would it be if we talk over a delicious tea?"

Arabic Servants: "Those desert vermins, had I known what danger your remains posed I would've fully exterminated or at least conquered Mecca and took control over it, to ensure that this movement never had an opportunity to build itself."

Zenobia: "Sorry but I don't side with Arabians on principle. Though had I knew that you were such an illustrious and good queen perhaps I would've changed my decision."

Boudica: "So the Romans where also attempting to conquer your country? it pains me to hear what they did to you and your family. May you want to speak about your culture and tell you from mine? I would be curious about your spirituality of your country and your values Boudica?"

As fellow enemies of Rome they naturally get along well, as they like to exchange their cultures, like as one day Shapur tried to make a cake but had a small mishap, but she was rather amused than annoyed.

Minamoto no Raikou: "What? Sorry it was only once a slip of the tongue so you don't need to buy it such attention. Really Miss Raikou, really."

Ever since he once called her mother by mistake she has been hooked. He tried to stop her but couldn't withstand her maternal force.

Raikou: "At first I thought you were a naughty delinquent but you are a good child. Can you please look after Kintoki if I am not around, because he recently hangs around those shady insects."

Jimmu: "The first Tenno, so the first ruler of Japan. Although you can't expect that I bow to a foreign King but you indeed are worthy of great respect as you have a similar dignity as the great Kyros. would you be willing to chat over a mint-tea?"

Arbre du Tenere: "Okay, hold a sec. You sweet thing lived in the area of the desert crawlers? Sorry the you knew were another culture I understand. How may I help you with the next grocery deliveries and give you a hand in the kitchen?"

He is after this misunderstanding quiet embarrassed as he made her sad and drew the anger of many Chaldea Servants. So he is concerned about her although she has forgiven him already.

Kay Kawus: "A legendary Shah of the Kayanian dynasty, I am greatly honored. May you be willing to answer me some questions?"

Nero: "W-what the? You should be a Roman Emporer and the one that had burned down Rome. I have heard many stories in my life but you aren't the type to be able of such an atrocity. In fact you are rather adorable. Why had the populace of Rome something against you?"

He is initially irritated that this Nero is so different than in the record. Though he is unaware what bad singer she is, as he was a spectator of one of her song entrances but due to either a miracle or other outside intervention she hit the right notes and her singing was beautiful. So he visited her songs quite regularly and every time he was present she was a successful songstress like she imagined and despite that she won't admit it she think of him like a good luck charm. So she after getting to know him much better gets along quite well.

Dialogues from others:

Miyu Edelfeit: "I dont know why ,at first i thought of him as scary and Cold but after a awhile does he remind me on my Oni-san."

Nero:" I thought you Persians are all so hostile and unfriendly but you are a quite friendly and nice Guy ,you know what i will give you a tour through Rome one Day~!"

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A+
    Despite that he was born in the time after the Age of Gods there was in the Persian world still much mystery as the nature was still untamed and the probability to encounter Phantasmal beings in remote areas was existent. Further boosted by the effects of his third Noble Phantasm he is able to cancel spells below rank A regardless the Thaumaturgy grade. But he can't dispel the attacks of True Magic or divine sorceries though he still has great durability.

Godly Divine Core: B+

Demonstrates the birth as in his case a fullblooded demigod as he through the prayer and evocations of his mother Ifra Hormizd, received the essence of an old Iranian god. Further this Skill's rank is boosted by the traditional claim of the Persian kings to be descendants of the Iranian gods, their divine rulership.

Personal Skills:

Birth of a Chosen King: A+

The sublimation of Shapur II's unique circumstance as the sole in utero crowned king, thus making him the sole king that was never a "normal human" but a born king. Thus this Skill functions as special variety of Imperial Privilege that bestows him with the effect of negating all Skills or Noble Phantasms that would interfere with his status as king. As well it gives him a boost at every royal abilities. The ones that he possesses through this Skillset are: finer arts, Eye for Art B, Presence Concealment Rank D, Teachings of the Holy Flame rank B, Magecraft (Ancient) rank B, Eye of the Mind B, Brilliance of a Strategist B, archery, Charisma B etc...

Ambassador of the Water Goddess: A

A Skill crystallizing his restoration of the royal family cult of the water goddess Anahita. As he was by his mother introduced into the old lores of the gods of the old world he felt the obligation to restore the worship of the highest goddess of the Persian world. Thus he has received the favors of the water goddess by doing this. Through this he was able to end a drought that occurred in the south of the Empire.

As a Skill it grants him protection from attacks of the water element as well against poisons and it gives him the ability to command water similar to how the Teachings of Atar grant the command over fire. In that it donates him the effects of Mana Burst (Water) at the same rank.

Aptitude for Slaughter: B

Skill that denotes his aptitude for the bloody slaughter of humans. This Skill he has obtained through that he fought in multiple campaigns and slaughtered several Arabian tribes as well as their king and chieftains and forced many tribes deep into the inner of the Arabian lands.

This Skill gives all of his attacks a plus in damage he inflicts on human opponents respectively Servants that have this Attribute. Further he has a boost against the combat of Servants from non-Persian origin especially Arabian and Scythian origins.

Riding: A+

Allows for the mounting of all vehicle and beast up to the Divine Beast level with mastery.

Noble Phantasms
    Dhū'l-Aktāf
    The Cruel Which Pierces the Shoulders

Type: Anti-Army

Is the spear that shares the name the person used during his slaughter. The spear itself is around 2 meters long and possesses a pyramidic shaped blade with a sturdy fastening on the ground of the blade which has some ornaments. However this spear is rather the catalyst for the Noble Phantasm than rather itslf. As this Noble Phantasm is the sublimation of the legend and deed which Shapur II made when he was 16 years old as he defeated the Arabian tribe Iyad that raided the homeland of the Sassanid royal family, and then went to a lasting campaign where he crossed the Persian Gulf and slaughtered whole populations of the Arabic tribes along with many rulers and chieftains.

These deeds have made the base for this Noble Phantasm as behind the fearful naming where in the method of avenging his homeland he pierced the enemies on their shoulders to symbolize that he destroyed the source of the pain his land endured. As such Shapur II is able to let ghostly/skeletal arms appear as dark shrouded emanation which he can command and possess curse attributes. He can command them to act as either homing prey-seeking tendrils by elongating themselves, appear as skeletal additional spears that he can direct or by shielding him function as defense. Further in the case that they are able to pierce a target he can paralyze it.

After the true name release he is able to fully manifest a torrent of these arms which then crumble into dust that forms around his spear a storming shell which he then shoots at the opponent and every object which the dust hits then ceases to function. Like that any body parts that aren't protected by certain defensive abilities are paralyzed or that apparati stop to function once hit.and even if they are protected by such abbillities are they over time eroded like the Sand of the Dessert the Rock formations.

Alternatively he can also throw the spear while releasing its true name which then will possess a sure hit effect that targets the shoulder of the opponent then upon piercing the opponent is completely paralyzed and drained of their magical energy.

Mithras Invicta
    Image of the Stellar Warrior

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Is the sublimation of the miraculous birth of Shapur as demigod during the Age of Man. As his mother Ifra was a sorceress of an old line she underwent a certain prayer as she was conscious that the baby in her womb will be the next king so he had to be strong enough. So she reconstructed an old spell that she heard in legends and some parts of which where passed in her family. As she saw that many of the children of Hormizd was slain by the nobles he had to become strong enough to oppose them. The ritual was once used by a royal bride of India during the Age of Gods but she made some own assumptions and hypothesis namely that the space inside her can be made into a space where the first of magical occurrences took place: the birth of life. She used the spell to summon an old god of the Iranians to give her child his essence. Namely Hvare-khshaeta the, an ancient sun god who became later venerated as the Yazata Mithra over the centuries. The god appeared but was at the start not willing to give her growing child his essence as it would be a matter that his son should become King with his own powers but she could persuade him to give her child his strength and essence if he should be coronated as king. The deity then agreed that in the moment in which the child should be crowned it will be blessed with the powers of himself.

Then after many other children of the old king were disposed she orchestrated by stating that the perhaps for the nobles most harmless heir of the throne her unborn child would be. So they initiated the perhaps most awkward voronation ceremony in that they crowned the child as she lay on the bed as they placed the crown on her womb. Then upon this moment the conditions ere fulfilled and as he were still growing he later was Born as demigod full of divine potential. After the true Name is he now clad in a golden armor his spear possesses a greater triangular blade and his hair has formed a leonine mane.

In this state all parameters are defacto at rank A+. Further his Divine Core is elevated to rank EX and he has access to the Authority of Sun as he is in this state embodies the status as Child of the Sun like the Rulers of another Dynasty far away from Persia and far into the Age of Gods. So that he is able to create flames that would be qualified for Mana Burst EX. As well he receive a massive power boost during the day in the sun where he now is able to compete with several divine warrior spirits or full Divine Spirits. Further as he embodies the Divine Yazata Mithras he gains the skill Beast Slayer at rank B+. As well his Birth of a Chosen King Skill is elevated to rank EX. Further he receives during the day magical energy directly from the sun to an extent that his Mana pool is virtually unlimited. Though at the dawn he lose this advantage and is dependent on his own reserves as well his powers are reduced though he still possesses the power equal to founder kings from the Age of Gods.

The duration of the Noble Phantasm's active state depends on the day/nighttime. During the day it is virtually endless but during the night his Master's strain is greatly exacerbated. As this Age doesn't support the existence of true gods his Mana consumption is comparable to that from a heavy draining Berserker Servant. though he can deactivate it at any time. However he still will use it only when he is forced to do so.

Also this Noble Phantasm outside the true name release not entirely dormant as in this state it is a passive Noble Phantasm that allow him access to Mana Burst (Flames) at rank B+ which in combination with his Teachings of the Holy Flame bestows him over a great fire control as well as defacto absolute immunity to fires or flame.

War-i tāzigān
    Wall of the Fallen Tribes

Type: Fortress (Anti-Country)

According to the written sources Shapur II built a great wall at the end of his Arabia campaigns, that was called the Wall of the Arabian. But unlike the sources the nature of the wall was far more terrifying than imagined. As Shapur II used the corpses of the Arabs to construct the wall. Later he further strengthened it by using sorcery of the ancient Vedic traditions to use the corpses of the Arabic shamans as they were still alive to bind the sorcery they practiced on the wall to reinforce it and make it useful in to take advantage over their connection to their gods and use the powers of their own Gods against them to create a defense that they don't dare to step on.

As Noble Phantasm Shapur II has to ram his spear on the ground of which now at the start skeletal pillars pierce towards the sky. Then the ground bursts and the wall rises out of the soil, an atrocious construction that consists beside stony parts of the mummified and skeletal of the Arabs that once dared to lay their hands on the Persian homelands. The wall is unlike what can today be seen as a giant fortress-like hill. Lancer is able to let out of the wall break free mummy-like soldiers which he can control and are able to match against Church Executors as well as being stronger than regular dragon tooth warriors. Furthermore he can use the shamanic corpses to utilize the old Arabian sorceries like elemental blasts of the sun and moon deities of the Arabs, evoke old offensive curses or storms and dust manipulation. As well he can shoot the white pillars as rank A projectiles. But the true power of the Noble Phantasm, the true horror will be unleashed after Lancer recites its name.

Upon which the hill-like building starts to reform itself so that the shape becomes elongated and that four tendrils are sprouting out which assume the forms of legs. Then the legs raise the hill from the ground and finally at the ends builds a sword-like tail and a great dragon-like head with a sharp beak-like horn.

The dragon-like appearance will be later enforced by feathered wings that sprout on its back. Those parts were included as Lancer beside the Arabs themselves had to fight the relic Phantasmals that once guarded the tribes respectively were pacified by them. Amongst them were a manticore, a giant snake Phantasmal, two desert gryphons as well as a giant spider Phantasmal whose parts he included in the wall. So that he can use their abilities like he can in combination with the before mentioned abilities shoot strong threads and use them in various purposes. Also as the creature the abilities to produce a potent toxin that can bypass rank B poison resistances. Also the hill can in this mode regenerate itself by shedding. As well Shapur II can use his own sorceries and Mana blasts through the wall in any state by using it as catalyst to magnify the range and effects of them.

As the wall was the conceptual claim of the Sassanid Persia it is immune to territory-based abilities and attacks of said nature like Kazikly Bey are greatly weakened. Further the being is surrounded by a Reality Marble similar to Bounded Field that claims the territory on which it steps as "Eran". Further this creature is blessed by the gods of Eran. Virtually Shapur II has created with the wall an artificial Guardian Beast that although it wasn't once awakened ensured that the old Arabs never dared to attack Persia again. The creature itself has the power equal to a first rate Servant. Further Lancer has once baptized the wall with the Fire of Atar which signifies that he created this creature, in the name of the highest god of Persia Ahura Mazda thus making this wall to a dragon of light similarly to the Great Walls of the great land north of Persia. Thus within the fortress lies a holy flame core that simulates a Dragon Core, which enables the creature to draw upon a holy light Mana Burst as well as a Dragon Breath that equals to an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm.

But the true ace-card is that Lancer can transform the beast into a giant drill, which he can then connect with his spear and upon evoking once more the true names of both Noble Phantasms, hurls the drill-like projectile towards the opponent. Now the drill is engulfed into a blazing holy inferno that carries the whole might of the ancient Eran (Persian Empire), further empowered by the highest guardian of the Sassanid dynasty, thus carrying in all states an Anti-Demonic and Beast property. Upon this usage the full output is similar to an Anti-Country Noble Phantasm and with the detonation the whole area is engulfed in a Reality Marble that is the reddish colored deserts full of the blood of those that Lancer annihilated. In this area all Persian Servants receive the full degree of fame boost and Lancer alongside all his allies receive plus modifiers to their Skills. As well their Mana supply is temporary supported by the magical energy of the Bounded Field which is engulfed in the Mana of the defeated Arabs. Thus for Arabian Servants as well all opponents of Lancer the whole atmosphere is pure toxic.

The sphere then slowly fades and the former environment returns with the detonation crater. As well this Noble Phantasm is then for the next three days unusable.

Basically this the true spear of Lancer, and his qualifications for the Shielder and Gatekeeper Classes.

Memoires of a Loving Son

Ifra my Mother she was Born in a mager Family , she were a at one side a talented Women but at the other side full of fear as she told me that my Father found her during on of his travels and were entrapped by her Beauty and Cleverness ,but she couldnt Prevent that he was crushed by the schemes of the Parthian Nobility ,further as her two oldest Sons were killed by them and the third crippled did she told me that she used a old Ritual to give me the strenght i need to give the Nobles no Chance aswell did she orchestred that i was crowned .

Then after the years where the Nobles could with a certain influence from her rule in my stead where we attacked by the Arabs and she felt as she saw These invaders full of fear as at one side she could have defended herself everytime through her sorcery but at the other had my Father told her to not use her abbillities as this could made her a enemy in the eyes of the Zoroastrianic Clergy or Parthian Nobles as she would then leave her Childrenn un protected and ruin the Legacy of Hormizd II , full of These conflicting circumstances let her break out in Tears full of fear as she wanted to protect her Family but couldnt as she then would make more opponents for her Childrenn , as i saw her fearfull Tears , broke it my heart at this Moment i swore to mysellf to never let her suffer like in that Moment .

That i will repay the Horror what my dear Mother had to endure in our Favor .

Shappur II

Notes

Here is my contest servant , i know this is no real Horror film servant but , i think with all These Horrors should be also a Hero there which ended the Horror and here is it more a sort of emotional Horror .

So basically you could seee him as the Hero which ended the Horror .

About his different classes Maybe do i make a otherr class Shapur II .

I have worked on Shapur II already befoere the contest started and i thought that he is Fitting , may be Abit lacking in a more extravagance but i hope that you will liking him .

besides i have found during my Research plenty goood material of Persons that would make great servants ! so i hope that we see more Persian servants in the future .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    when dose the this contest end

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Is it wrong my first thought when I saw this was "Ha! Satan!"
    My other thought was it didn't fit the theme, but that was tempered by the additional thought that my Caster is really straddling the line, so this seems fine.

Don't really have much to say about him beyond that. Not a bad sheet, all things considered. Just kinda feels a little standard for a Ruler.

Day 9 of Horror Servant Contest: I have already uploaded my two entries alongside four other contestants. I fear the anticipation of waiting for new Servants is eating away at me. Every day, I log in to see what others have posted only to find the thread unchanged. My mind is beginning to fade. I shall return tomorrow in hopes of a change, but I'm not sure how much longer I will last.

I should have spaced out my own entries.
    Morg van Destro
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm starting to regret using an idea I had beforehand and trying to fit it into the contest. I was torn between making the Yetzer Hara NP anti-mind to create the illusion that one is suffering terrible afflictions but went with the more conventional route. I think your Caster fits the theme much better because of that psychological horror element.

I do have a new idea cooked up, though.. we'll see how it goes.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    when dose the this contest end
    3rd week of each month, so 21st.

Blog Entries
    Hassan al-Sabbah: Cool. If I understand this correctly, he either becomes King Hassan or just summons and replaces himself with the Grand Assassin with his NP, which actually kinda makes me question the Anti-World typing, but whatever. I will say the thought of facing this guy is quite the sobering thought with his ability to create an army of Assassins in what I assume would be a short amount of time to help him reach NP.

Shapur II the Great: I mean, it's a good sheet. Nothing strange there in character, Skill, and NP detail with ones that befit his legend and story, but I have to question if he actually qualifies as a "horror" Servant. Don't get me wrong, I understand the concept of horror is as flexible as almost any concept when given the right perspective, especially from the entries we've already gotten, but he doesn't really feel like he fits the mold. I understand that maybe you were pushing for it with War-i tāzigān, but a skeletal fortress that has mummies popping out of its side just doesn't have that horror effect with this character, at least to me.
    I remember someone who made a Davy Jones Rider who was a corruption of Saint David.
    Rider
    Name: Davy Jones
    Also Known As: Saint David, The Sailor’s Devil, Ghost of Jonah
    Height: 199 cm
    Weight: 13 kg (No Flesh)
    Place of Origin: English Folklore
    Dislikes: Humans
    Talents: Fishing
    Natural Enemy: Saint David
    Other Potential Classes: Caster (as Saint David), Ruler (as Saint David)
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Parameters:
    Str: B
    End: D
    Agi: B
    Luck: E
    Mana: D

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance - A - Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a " Magus Killer ".

Personal Skills:
    Voyager of the Storm - E - Though he technically was a ship captain and indeed owns many vessels, he never actually was at the helm, and therefore only owns this skill as a technicality.

Golden Rule - A - Has obtained a thousand treasures from a thousand ruined vessels. Though he has no need for such riches, he can still access them.

Innocent Monster - EX - Though his original identity is that of Saint David, his inspiration of the legend of Davy Jones has completely changed his form altogether into a different Heroic Spirit while he has been summoned as a Rider. It is unknown if he even remembers his true identity.

Battle Continuation - A+ - Continues fighting so long as there is a single piece of him remaining. In Davy Jones’ case, he can possess corpses with his Spiritual Core. Though these bodies are weaker than his original one, his resilience and ability to hide make him difficult to kill.

Noble Phantasms:
    Ran’s Sea: Corpse of the Sea Mother - Anti-Life - As an aspect of death itself, pertaining to drowning at sea, he is the second-coming of Ran, and has power of her dominion. Allows him to summon floods of water, howling winds, and can bring back any shipwreck or treasure lost to the sea over the course of time. The water is an ever-active curse, and forces the breath out of anyone who touches it, as well as saps their magical energy. - EX

Davy Jones’ Locker: Possession of the Sea Devil - Anti-Death - Davy Jones’ ultimate Noble Phantasm. All those that have drowned over the course of the war can be summoned up as an undead monster for Davy Jones to use. It is even effective on Heroic Spirits. Davy Jones can possess these bodies, either to hide in, or use as his own. As it is a Noble Phantasm that defies death in it’s conventional sense, it is classified as “Anti-Death”. - EX

Credit to TheAlmightyZod

With this Servant, his entire character is centered around making him into a monster that wouldn't be unfit to see in horror. He even looks like a skeletal pirate with horns spewing blue flames from his eyes and mouth. He feels like a "horror" Servant. Shapur II just feels like a really good Lancer. A great Servant sheet, so good job on that.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 10th, 2021 at 03:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hassan al-Sabbah: Cool. If I understand this correctly, he either becomes King Hassan or just summons and replaces himself with the Grand Assassin with his NP, which actually kinda makes me question the Anti-World typing, but whatever. I will say the thought of facing this guy is quite the sobering thought with his ability to create an army of Assassins in what I assume would be a short amount of time to help him reach NP.

Shapur II the Great: I mean, it's a good sheet. Nothing strange there in character, Skill, and NP detail with ones that befit his legend and story, but I have to question if he actually qualifies as a "horror" Servant. Don't get me wrong, I understand the concept of horror is as flexible as almost any concept when given the right perspective, especially from the entries we've already gotten, but he doesn't really feel like he fits the mold. I understand that maybe you were pushing for it with War-i tāzigān, but a skeletal fortress that has mummies popping out of its side just doesn't have that horror effect with this character, at least to me.
    I remember someone who made a Davy Jones Rider who was a corruption of Saint David.
    Rider
    Name: Davy Jones
    Also Known As: Saint David, The Sailor’s Devil, Ghost of Jonah
    Height: 199 cm
    Weight: 13 kg (No Flesh)
    Place of Origin: English Folklore
    Dislikes: Humans
    Talents: Fishing
    Natural Enemy: Saint David
    Other Potential Classes: Caster (as Saint David), Ruler (as Saint David)
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Parameters:
    Str: B
    End: D
    Agi: B
    Luck: E
    Mana: D

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance - A - Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a " Magus Killer ".

Personal Skills:
    Voyager of the Storm - E - Though he technically was a ship captain and indeed owns many vessels, he never actually was at the helm, and therefore only owns this skill as a technicality.

Golden Rule - A - Has obtained a thousand treasures from a thousand ruined vessels. Though he has no need for such riches, he can still access them.

Innocent Monster - EX - Though his original identity is that of Saint David, his inspiration of the legend of Davy Jones has completely changed his form altogether into a different Heroic Spirit while he has been summoned as a Rider. It is unknown if he even remembers his true identity.

Battle Continuation - A+ - Continues fighting so long as there is a single piece of him remaining. In Davy Jones’ case, he can possess corpses with his Spiritual Core. Though these bodies are weaker than his original one, his resilience and ability to hide make him difficult to kill.

Noble Phantasms:
    Ran’s Sea: Corpse of the Sea Mother - Anti-Life - As an aspect of death itself, pertaining to drowning at sea, he is the second-coming of Ran, and has power of her dominion. Allows him to summon floods of water, howling winds, and can bring back any shipwreck or treasure lost to the sea over the course of time. The water is an ever-active curse, and forces the breath out of anyone who touches it, as well as saps their magical energy. - EX

Davy Jones’ Locker: Possession of the Sea Devil - Anti-Death - Davy Jones’ ultimate Noble Phantasm. All those that have drowned over the course of the war can be summoned up as an undead monster for Davy Jones to use. It is even effective on Heroic Spirits. Davy Jones can possess these bodies, either to hide in, or use as his own. As it is a Noble Phantasm that defies death in it’s conventional sense, it is classified as “Anti-Death”. - EX

Credit to TheAlmightyZod

With this Servant, his entire character is centered around making him into a monster that wouldn't be unfit to see in horror. He even looks like a skeletal pirate with horns spewing blue flames from his eyes and mouth. He feels like a "horror" Servant. Shapur II just feels like a really good Lancer. A great Servant sheet, so good job on that.
    At first thank you for your Feedback Morg !

Well the Horror theme is here rather emotional nature and i would say that he is rather the Hero which defeats the Horror ,and i think that amongst the obvious Horrors it is here more like a Noble demon charackter .

Basically should he demonstrate what Humen can cause of Horror . On Neutral view how do you find this profile like the idea of the noblephantasm ? and what would your Hali think of him ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 10th, 2021 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Well, the Horror theme here is rather emotional in nature, and I would say that he is rather the Hero which defeats the Horror, and I think that amongst the obvious Horrors, here it is more like a Noble demon character.
    I can get behind that. Rather than the monster, being the force that defeats it isn't a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Basically, he should demonstrate what Horror Humans can cause. On Neutral view how do you find this profile, like the idea of the noble phantasm, and what would your Hali think of him?
    From neutrality? He's creative and ridiculous in a way only a Servant could be. Honestly, my only goal facing him would be killing before he created the third NP, because that one is just absurd.
    I honestly don't think they'd have anything to say to... well, he might say something because she's a beautiful woman, but unless he's willing to allow her to use him in her experiments, she will probably just have a cordial relationship with him.

Blog Entries
    I can get behind that. Rather than the monster, being the force that defeats it isn't a bad idea.

From neutrality? He's creative and ridiculous in a way only a Servant could be. Honestly, my only goal facing him would be killing before he created the third NP, because that one is just absurd.
    I honestly don't think they'd have anything to say to... well, he might say something because she's a beautiful woman, but unless he's willing to allow her to use him in her experiments, she will probably just have a cordial relationship with him.
    Thanks for your Answer with neutral i meant in General but you already answered it . How strong do you find him could he ´win the fourth Fuyuki Grailwar like defeat Arthoria after your oppinion ?

Blog Entries
    Artoria's not the one he needs to worry about. Gil's probably the only one that could take him in that war, which alone speaks to how broken I view your Servant.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Whoa, there's so much to unpack here. You guys are killing it!

Halifax Slasher: As the embodiment of "perception is reality" (a stapple on the horror genre) this is such a good Servant. It almost reminds me of a pseudo-Servant in its origin and yet somehow I can definitely see this version of Halifax Slasher being a cannon one. It's very interesting the way you've incorporated her control over illusions in the sheet too, I'm kinda jealous of the way you made them sound incredibly overpowered and at the same time just enough to be believable achiavable by a human. WELL, what I'm trying to say is: this sheet is da bomb. Seriously. (And I loved how she had quotes for Servants from other peeps from CaS and MCaS too - "little girls" too, just to keep on theme. That's such a honor for the authors, I'm sure!)

Ha Satan: After being thoroughly amused by the name (I'm sorry I'm sorry) I stopped to just... I dunno, take everything in, I guess. And I came to the conclusion that there was something charming about this idea. Sure is very classic for a Ruler, but I liked what you did with the idea. (And I liked it a lot too the way you've incorporated Angra's lore into this character. I could see this happening somehow, with all the bs that is constantly happening in TM's works and all of that. What is Fate but an exercise in creativity, right?) I like how this Servant really just wants humans to fail because by doing so it is winning. This bias is terrifyingly apt for the "horror", in a cosmic and inhuman-like way.

Famine: This mere word spells fear into the hearts of any mortal, true. So that alone is an outstanding idea! I loved your twist on the idea, and I'm sure Marx is crying tears somewhere out there over this sheet. It's truly a work of art hahaha. I knew that whales would be the end of our world! *shakes fist* But seriously now, wow. This Servant is something else! I'm kinda in awe and a little jealous too for not having this idea first... And it's not the first time you write a story about the summoning situation of a Servant, if I record correctly - I always thought that's such a charming thing, whenever a sheet creator manages to do that, I'm admiring them. Good job.

Hassan al-Sabbah: Whoa! Your sheets are always so, so, so interesting to read, man. I kinda eagerly wait for them because I know I'll be in for a treat and this ain't no different. I liked his first skill a lot, it almost made me sing "I'll make a man out of you" in my head (but instead of a man it's an assassin.) This Servant's zealotry is thoroughly explained in the sheet in a way that doesn't seem annoying or one-note, it's really just another part of a whole - and that's so difficult to achieve! I wish I could have this power over my own words... One day I'll be like you though, or so I believe hahaha. All in all, it's an amazing Servant and the sort of horror the Servant brings to the table is very fitting for the theme too.

Shapur II the Great: You always come here with these powerhouses and I'm left here thinking: 'Well, what could TOP this?' and you always do it again. Shapur is such an amazing character in a collection of other amazing characters by you. Do I think that a character that "defeats horror" is sort of broken (for the month's prompt, that is)? Maybe. Do I care, though? Not at all. I was amused by this dude all the way to the end! You took all what was worth of this historical figure and milked to the last drop - and the result is an overpowered nightmare. (Which I liked in this case, actually. If you're doing something out of the norm with a historical name then go all the way since you're there, and you did just that.) And those THREE noble phantasms? Oof. One more terrifying than the other.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Anti-World typing
    for reference https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qiyama..._Isma%27ilism)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    I see, but this is still more of an anti- humanity weapon, as while the day takes place at "the end of the world", is never stated to be the cause. Rather, they are just meant to be in tandem so the people may be judged and those worthy will be able to live free of body and within the spirit without the restraints of the world or even the religious foundation Caster created. Rather than bringing the end of the world, this NP seems to bring an event meant to occur at the end to the present in the form of GA to judge before time. It's like how this Servant's NP works https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11504096/22/

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Huh? Where am I? Who am I? I am…the voices in my head…oh yes I am Hyas, that is my name, but I don't remember anything…except... The voices…they are my sisters, yes, but why are they so….
    Oh no…not again, I can feel it. I remember now...no...
    You…YOU! Why did you summon me? Why? WHY?!"

Berserker of Unending Death

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes (If Applicable): Alter-Ego, Archer
    True Name: Hyas / The Hyades
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: C
    LCK: E

Height: 172cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Dislikes: death
    Talent: dying, preventing others from dying
    Natural Enemy: Twelve Pillars, Gods of Death
    Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: Bow
    Catalyst: a wicked desire to see somebody despair

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement E-
    The user does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement nor do they lose any of their reasoning abilities.
    Berserker solely received this skill due to his class container. Rather than be 'going berserk' during life, it is more like nature itself 'went berserk' against him.

Independent Action
    A+
    The Servant can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy. It is an ability that bends the rules and allows for the continued materialization of Servants even after the conclusion of a Holy Grail War.
    Berserker is a special case. Due to his forced connection to the Grail during a Holy Grail War, he receives large amounts of Mana to sustain his abilities, making a Master pretty much unnecessary, but only as long his Divine Cores of the Cursed Star Nymphs is active. Due to that he will not last after the conclusion of the HGW, because the HGW will end with him being killed by the last Servant in the War.

Divine Cores of the Cursed Star Nymphs A
    Berserker has six cores inside his Saint Graph, five of which belong to his sisters, the Hyades. They all share a mind together and converse with each other. The five cores of the Hyades surround the core of Hyas and resonate which each other. That way they prevent any substantial harm from outside sources. To destroy a core during a Holy Grail War, a Servant connected to the Grail (a participant) has to die and enter the grail. Berserker will then feel all the deaths recorded in their Saint Graph. So Berserker will experience their deaths during life and as a Servant. The stress will shatter one of the cores. The rank will then drop by one rank and will be sealed if all five cores were destroyed.

Personal Skills

Magic Resistance (Denial) A
    A unique skill that is more like a curse without benefits. It denies any effects or any skills that would grant Berserker effects, that would 'reduce damage of any kind'. All skills or Noble Phantasms that would increase his resistance against physical or mental attacks in negated. Instant-Death effects also have a higher chance of activating against Berserker.
    Only gods considered to be the King of their Pantheon can circumvent this.
    Granted through his Noble Phantasm.
    Berserker has to experience the pain like a human would.

Battle Continuation EX
    Granted through Divine Cores of the Cursed Star Nymphs.
    Near immortality, while still dying over and over. No matter what happened to his body, he will always regenerate, even if it contradicts logic or the laws of nature or causality, Berserker will survive as long he has Divine Cores of the Cursed Star Nymphs active.

Death Detection A
    A unique skill that allows the user to detect the 'Presence of Death'. Through his tragic, but vast knowledge of death and it's ways, Berserker learned, that there is a certain force, that activates the 'death traps' of nature. Like an Assassin concealing his presence, but losing it through their killing intent before initiating combat, the invisible force of nature is similar. Berserker is able to feel this presence and instinctively knows what will happen. While he can not evade it if it is targetted against him, he can still try to prevent it from hitting the wrong person. That way he can prevent his Master dying from strange occurrences. This skill also functions as Presence Detection of the same rank.

Mental Pollution E
    A Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out anymental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    This skill is merely an expression of Berserker's broken mind. Having experienced countless deaths, his psyche is severely damaged. Due to Magic Resistance (Denial) this skill will not provide protection from Mental Interferences and is therefore lowered to rank E. Mutual understanding with others is nevertheless impossible, as barely anyone could understand the feeling of dying so many times.

Noble Phantasm

Mortality Data Collection System Ὑαδες
    Death is Everywhere

An always active Noble Phantasm, a curse based on the function of the Hyades, that was bestowed upon them by the Titans and enforced by Zeus.
    It creates situations in which Berserker will die. Be it falling from a cliff, hit by a car, bitten by a poisonous snake, anything imaginable can happen in his presence. Those situations are strictly not forced in a way that the nature creates them just for him. Nature has it's way to naturally create 'death traps' that can activate when the life of something has to end. In Berserkers presence, they simply start targetting him. While those conceptual 'death traps' may 'kill' him, none of them will 'destroy' him. He will always regenerate the physical damage done. He can not evade them in any way out of his own abilities and the only benefit they provide is, that they will not deactivate to spare uninvolved. So if like a falling piano is on it's way to crush him, he could try to hold his opponent and let them die with him.
    Another effect is, that for the remaining time of his summoning, he can expect to not be hit by a piano again, at least not by nature's 'death traps', because this information is already recorded.
    If said piano would be willingly destroyed by someone else, nature would either find a way to still kill him (snapping strings of the piano cut his carotid artery) and if that is prevented too, the 'death traps' will now target that person as well until they die.
    A cruel mechanic of death, you can not cheat it from trying to claim Berserker this time and if you do, you will suffer. So you either have to let Berserker die over and over again or die for him in vain.

Description

The specific task of those nymphs was cruel. In the inhumane logic of the machine gods, they decided to better understand the concept of 'death' that was so prominent for those mortal beings. So they charged the series of small scale terminals to understand it…and to understand it they have to experience it. Over and over again. The Hyades were the division to understand the concept of 'human death' and were to die in every way imaginable and send the data with their last breath back to the gods. Often those bodies could be recycled and used once again, so they can experience one more cruel end.
    In mythology several slivers of their obscure task survive. The Hyades were said to be "The Rainy Ones", because they appearing in the night sky was the herold of the rainy season in Greece, but also because they are always weeping. Also their number is uncertain, several different writers recount different numbers. most common are 5, later 7 as they were syncretized into the star cluster of the Hyades, but the range can be from 2 to 15 nymphs. And why were they weeping? The ancients did not know and to provide the etiology of why they were weeping, they created their brother Hyas, that functions as granter of their name and reason why they cry. He is the last sliver that survives of their original function. Myths say the Hyades weep for their brother, because he was killed during a hunt.
    He was killed by a boar…or a serpent…or a lion. Sadly all were true. Every myth tells a situation when one of the androgynous Hyades experienced another death.
    As a Servant five of the more prominent Hyades, those that survived several of their 'missions' were joined together into the container of 'Hyas', their brother for whom they always wept, but never existed, but now does as a Phantom-Servant.
    Under the Chaldea Summoning System they are summoned as Berserker, due to their demerit of receiving 'more damage' from all other classes.
    Their whole kit is centered around experiencing pain, dying to study it and then reviving to do it again. They are immune to effects that would protect them from harm and have an abnormal rank in Battle Continuation, while also having a skill reflecting their broken mind.
    A curse is on them when they enter a HGW. They can not truly die by any means, because they will be revived every time. Their purpose in the HGW is perhaps their most cruel mission yet. Berserker will be the last one summoned and the Hyades will be connected to the Holy Grail to sustain the immense mana cost of reviving all the time. But every time a Servant of the HGW dies and their soul enters the grail, their pain of dying and any death recorded in their Saint Graph, will be felt by Berserker. Their death during life and every death they experienced as a Servant will be send to Berserker and he will experience them as well. That ordeal will prove too painful for them and one of the cores of the Hyades will shatter. Each time a Servant in the HGW dies, a part of him will die as well and all the remaining parts will feel and know it.
    Because as long as those cores reside within him, which can only be destroyed by the death experience of the other participants, Berserker is destined to be one of the last two Servants standing. Hyas as the container will be left and in an ironic twist of cruel fate, he will be the one who weeps for his sisters.
    Even without a Master he will stay manifested. The only way for him to avoid his tragic fate is for the HGW to run eternally with no Servant dying, being spared by the last Servant to keep the HGW going or the last Servant pitying them and commiting suicide, as Berserker has no other way to win.
    His whole existence as a Servant can only be described with one word.
    Pitiful.

Quotes and Relationships

After the first Servant died:
    "Oh dammit, what was that? That pain came out of nowhere, it was overwhelming. Are all of you okay, sisters? ...
    Koronis? Hello? There is no time to joke around. Koronis, sisters, why are you crying? Where is she?! KORONIS!"

After several Servants died:
    "I dont know who I am. I only know that my name is Hyas, but did I really exist? Am I truly me? The only thing I do know is that they are my sisters. They are everything I have, they are the only things in this world that my feelings can touch, the only thoughts in my heart... So…why…why…WHY DO I HAVE TO LOSE THEM? WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH THE ONLY THING I HAVE DIE? AAAAHHHHH"

"Master…I speak out of experience. Despite all what I suffered through, all the pain I had to experience…
    Dying is easier…than losing a loved one."

"Please, Master, please release us. Do anything, use your command seals, anything…just let us die one last time. We cant do this anymore. PLEASE!"

Schehezerade:
    "I have never seen a woman this beautiful…cry for me so many tears..."

Hesperides:
    "You arrogant little bitches! You know nothing of what we and our sisters went through! While we suffered through pain again and again you were peacefully tending your little garden!"

Gods of Death:
    "Please listen to me, there has to be SOMETHING you can do. At least try! PLEASE, ANYTHING!"

Herakles:
    "Perhaps you can understand us, but you can not talk to us, right? And here I thought there is someone who I can share my pain with…"

Ashiya Douman:
    "You did this of your own free will? How, no WHY?"

Peperonchino:
    "I heard you interrupted the reincarnation of Douman? Please, do your foreign magic to us! Yes, try, I am serious. What is that surprised look? Did it work? Yes, right…right?"

Shiki Ryougi:
    "Ehm Master, I am sorry, but I think I somehow hurt this girl in the red jacket. She saw me, looked surprised and than held her eyes. I think she is in pain. I tried to help, but she screamed at me to get away…"

King Hassan:
    "Oh King of Death, please, I am just a hearken, free me of my head and my endless cycle of suffering. DOO ITTTT"

Wish for the grail:
    "Please…just free us from the Throne. Dont let us be summoned ever again. Let our next death…be our last."

Creator's Notes:
    This was a quick one. While working on a project I had this idea what the Atlantides were used for, but the Pleiades and Hyades were so weird, they had no real function. Then i took their myths and Nasubullshitted my way to this sheet.
    The Horror here is the eternal cycle of death together with the knowing of what will happen. Knowing death will come, knowing it will come again and again, knowing death actually hunts you, wants to claim you, knowing the inevitable outcome of surviving while your loved ones die one by one, while still being helpless, knowing that despite your suffering, it will most likely be for nothing, as he is at the mercy of the last Servant standing.
    A sheet that can be summarized as Fate x Re:Zero x Final Destination with just less hope to turn it around.
    I already made another entry for this month, but will release it together with another one in the regular servant threat later. I made this on a whim, but I am not regretting it. Perhaps I should've made him an Alter-Ego instead, but I like the logic of the HGW and the Chaldea system more.

Last edited by DelRey; August 4th, 2021 at 10:11 AM. Reason: color adjustments

Blog Entries
    I see, but this is still more of an anti- humanity weapon, as while the day takes place at "the end of the world", is never stated to be the cause. Rather, they are just meant to be in tandem so the people may be judged and those worthy will be able to live free of body and within the spirit without the restraints of the world or even the religious foundation Caster created. Rather than bringing the end of the world, this NP seems to bring an event meant to occur at the end to the present in the form of GA to judge before time. It's like how this Servant's NP works https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11504096/22/
    Eh, I see your point but it's not that the end of the world here means the literal end of the world, it's more of a miniature, localized apocalypse. The way I visualize it, the NP sequence is something more like this: NP activated > local world texture is "killed", hence anti-world (think of FGO part2, on a lesser scale) > local texture is replaced with paradise texture > police hassan summoned to enforce the law.