Page 239 of 620 FirstFirst ... 139189229234237238239240241244249289339 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    why is there no Genuine Type Earth
    It comes down to the division of Earth's will due to mankind.
    All the other planets have a unity between the will of the planet and the will of their dominant species; they are one being, and thus an Ultimate One, the pinnacle of life from that planet, can exist.
    Earth can't have a Type on its own, because it's divided into two contradictory wills; the consciousness of the Planet (Gaia), and the collective unconscious of mankind (Alayashiki). Because these two forces cannot agree with each other, a Type cannot be brought into existence.
    Mystery degradation has no influence on the Aristoteles, as they operate well outside of the scope of mankind's influence, and all their power is intrinsic to them, rather than based on mystics.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Top Level Notes
    Warning: Shitpost detected.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, please prepare your Insuline Shots, because its gonna be too sweet for you. The return of one of my favourite creations
    This one is for WF.

"What was that all about? They gave our friends new outfits for the beach! Not fair! If Tarrare-kun can go the beach, I wanna go to the beach too!
    If Master and the others do not want to give me a swim suit, I do it myself!"

Saint Graph Alteration initiated. Please stand back.
    "Right back, Master, I just forgot my tea at the console…WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KID?!"

Saint Graph Alteration confirmed. 'Summer Alt' detected.
    "Oh nononononono I will get in so much trouble if that went sideways again! Twinkle, are you allright? You better be okay, else I can not pull your ears of!"
    "What takes so long? Huh? Did you summon someone?"

"Fufufu~~ Hello Master, it is I, your favouritest of favourites in Chaldea! The Light in the depths of the sky is now the the Light in the shimmering waves! I am of the mythical Saver Class, because I am the greatest Life Saver of the Beach! I am…"
    "Life Saver? Like at the Beach with water? Little Star, you cant even swim, what are you on about?"
    "Master, why did you interrupt my cool introduction?! That is so mean! Meanie, meanie, meanie, MEANIE!!"
    "And you have a different class now? Are you sure? You just got a swim ring and an umbrella."
    "MEANIEEEEEEE!!! Baka baka baka baka baka…"
    "Haha okay sorry sorry, go on introduce yourself."
    "Fufufu~~ Hello Master, it is I…"
    "Skip to the point please."
    "Okay! I am…"

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ♒ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ♒ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

Saver of the Life Saving
    and the Beach and the Ocean and of Swimmers and Cool Swim Rings and Ice Cream, no that is a lie I always eat it right away, I can not safe any of it for later, but who saves Ice Cream in Summer for later, right Master?… Oh and of Chaldea!

Class
    Saver
    Alternative Classes
    Foreigner, Alter-Ego
    True Name
    ???
    Aliases
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Lily), Twinkle Star, Super Saver, Greatest Lifeguard ever, annoying ball of joy
    Origin
    Night Sky, Summer Sea
    Height/Weight
    61cm/7kg
    Alignment
    Chaotic Beach
    Attribute
    Star

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E C+ D C A

music, food, fish, sweets, night sky, beach, his cool swim ring
    Dislikes
    bullying, cloudy days, bad people, the requirement to be able to swim to be a real lifeguard
    Talent
    drowning, being cute, being annoying, giving joy and hope to people
    Natural Enemy
    his bullies, his bedtimes
    Armament
    super cool swim ring, fashionable parasol
    Catalyst
    lyrics of a children song, bad luck when summoning at a beach

Class Skills

Independent Action E
    "Will you stop running around, please?! For one… SECOND?!"
    "Okay...second over! Hehehehehe!"

Riding E
    Saver can ride a really cool swim ring! Sometimes some shoulders too!
    "Look how cool my ring is! Here the colors look nice and there is like a little window in there! But there is nothing inside so it is actually weird to have it. Oh and I have this little wings on it too! When Iskandar-bro throws me it looks like I am on a small airplane VROOOOOMMMM!!!!!"
    You have to admit it is pretty cool.

Territory Defense E
    Saver has the power to safe his allies from the depths of the tumultuous sea and the burning rays that scorch the earth!
    "Yes I will keep the whole beach safe from harm!"
    His ring will keep you afloat and his parasol grants much needed shadow! ...
    As long as you fit in/under them. They are kiddie sized after all.

Magic Resistance D
    Protection against spells of light and fire!
    "Tarrare showed me this magecraft! Sun Cream Magic is awesome!"

Divinity D
    When a divinity is defined as beings that are prayed upon and beyond human, then Saver can be considered one. Never truly prayed upon by name, the concept of wishing upon stars independent of gods is, was and always will be present in the human consciousness.
    "I will keep you safe. And because you are such a nice Master, I will share my ice with you. Am I not a generous god?"

"I bought this ice, you little..."

Counter Hero EX
    Lowers all the Parameter of attacking Servants below E rank…now they can have a fair and honest SPLASH FIGHT! The ultimate cheat skill!
    ...Of course it is more voluntarily. Who would seriously fight this boy? Just let him win, else he never stops.
    "Hehehehe screw the rules, I am the Master Lifeguard!"

Personal Skills

Life Guardian of the Coast EX-------
    Calling forth protection for those who swim in the ocean and are in need of a helping hand. The existence of Saver brings forth hope for those lost and hopeless in the sea and energizes them from their very souls. While seeming to only be a skill to help lost swimmers and drowners, it is actually a skill that also exemplifies the charisma of a lifeguard at its core.
    Oh you wonder at the peculiariaty of the rank of this skill? Well, there was a compromise to be had between Saver's insistence and well…reality…
    "What do you mean I should not be a life guard?! That is…is…excurs…exclus…MEAN! So what if I can not swim? I wanna help!"

Dreams for the Stars E
    Offshoot of the Pioneer of the Stars skill, for either those that will become turning points in human history in the future or have the passionate wish to become one.
    Normally Saver is the embodiment of wishes for the future directed at the stars, but during Summer he allows himself to act on his own wishes. His most fervent wish is to safe someone and he thought the best chance to do that during Summer is as a Lifeguard! One life is perhaps not a turning point of human history, but a turning point in that human's history!

Mana Burst (Light&Water) D
    A strange and rare version of the Mana Burst skill.
    Saver now wants to be the incarnation of the dreaming fantasies of humanity when looking at the shimmering waves in the sun. This allows him to manipulate light that reflects of water, even some weak optical illusions are possible. But mostly he uses it to create some bubbles in the air that are shining and twinkling like little stars, some are even connected and look like constellations!
    But do not underestimate Saver! He has some nasty little splash fight trick up his sleeve!

"Stop throwing kelp around in a splash fight, Saver! Okay thats's it I go back to the beach. Hoihoihoi Saver! Put that down, YOU HAVE TO KNOW I hate jellyfish, especially the dead ones. So Please..."

"Hoooh? So you are scared of jellyfish, Da Vinci? How cute."

"Okay let us calm down here, put that away, I stay a little while longer in the water...just throw away the glibbery thing...IIEEEEKKKK!!!"

Clairvoyance E
    Saver sees everything!...from his little lifeguard tower. He oversees the whole beach from there while eating tons of ice cream and drinking his sweet (nonalcoholic) drink from Summer Freud. The screeching moe lovers are gathering below him and shout his name, while he is just...so cool with his sunglasses.

Cute Appearance (Beach) A+
    A personalized version of Beautiful Appearance skill. It is a Skill that, coupled with one's attire, one is endowed with a cuteness that makes it difficult to discern the person's gender by means of an aura (not appearance). Plus modifiers are applied to checks when negotiating with both men and women. Also, effects that target a specific gender are disregarded (Saver is mentally too young to be affected by them anyways). Additionally an effect is added that makes people to really like to bully Saver in an innocent way. Therefore teasing and jokes about him become a daily thing for Saver.

Danger! Too cute to handle!

Saver is also completely immune to any Beach related alluring skills, but that also means he does not care how you look like!
    "Cmon Master! I do not care about your 'swim rings', get in the water!"
    "Listen up, you little goofball! We just came out of a pandemic and I couldnt go to them gym, that is just water weight! You heard me?!"
    "Maftaaa, I faid I dont care, what if fhe probleeem?"
    "Well I care, okay? TT-TT"

"Saver! What is all this?! What is this hodge podge of skills? All are so low ranks, you could just dont have them and it wouldn't change a thing!"

Noble Phantasm

Not under my Watch!
    No Drowning Allowed Zone

"Finally it is my time to shine! Dont worry, kind citizen! Super Saver is coming to safe you from the vicious sea!"

Super Saver swims towards his struggling friend to rescue him from drowning!
    Once he reaches the almost dead ally after taking minutes to paddle his way through the waves he generously gives them his absolutely cool swim ring! That way the ally can not drown anymore! But the act of gifting them what keeps him from sinking is like a transfer of fate.
    Saver takes all the negative status effects on his target onto himself. Be it Fear, Parameter Rank Downs or NP Blocks, Super Saver the dazzling martyr of the sea takes them all. The target once lost all hope, but now is emboldened by this (unneccessary) sacrifice. While Saver sinks into the sea, the rescued ally will receive plus modifiers to all their Parameter and can ready their Noble Phantasm.
    Saver's sacrifice was not in vain! The fight is won!
    Just remember to fish him out of the sea again…

And while you are at it, please do not forget to let him out in the sun to dry.

Super Saver's Cool Stuff
    Super Stylish on the Beach, Super Cool Swim Ring

"Stop showing of, Saver. That thing is no Noble Phantasm.
    Why the hell do you look at me like that?!"

"Dont come closer!"

Quotes and Relationships

Summer Raikou, MoonCancer - Yuki-Onna:
    The President and Vice-President of the Moe Fan Club. In exchange for material goods like ice cream and Seasalt Taffy they bought some special rights from Saver. This right is basically to let Raikou handle the Beach in terms of keeping order, while Yuki-Onna (now with added Summer Dress, check it out) can keep him cool in the Summer Heat. Yuki-Onna is ironically the happiest she has ever been, because due to the Summer Heat her passive life drain skill is weakened hard enough to allow cuddling Saver.
    Still...this arrangement is kinda...questionable...in several ways...

"My cheeks hurt..."
    Awwww...

Ohhhh...

John III Sobieski:
    "There you are! Haaaaahaaaaa aren't you cute little man? Come here, give me a hug! Ahhhh you little worm remind me of my son before he became so...him."
    "Pwease staahhppp...you are sweaty..."

Gilgamesh:
    "Ey, little twerp. Did I not give you an allowance earlier? You know it was for the whole vacation and not for one day, right?"
    "Eto..."

Summer Freud:
    "Hey you again, hard at work again, huh? Thank you for keeping this beach safe, buddy! Now your usual Chaldea Mocktail on the House for you and on the tab for Master!"

Summer Tarrare:
    "Hehe I am not alone who dresses nicely and fashionable on the beach! But be in awe at my super cool floatie! That makes me cooler than you! BUT! I let you have it when you go swim. What do you mean you can not have a swimsuit else the rating is changed? You dont get it either? Who cares, lets skinny dip!"
    Warning: Authorities are on the move.
    Warning. Do not google swimsuit paimon.
    Summer Medb:
    "Ey you! Stop being mean to Tarrare! I dont know what you did, but I know Master is upset because you did something to him! Apologize!"

Summer Jack:
    "Hooh? You challenge me to a duel? For who has the coolest floatie? Very well, Super Saver will take you on. You might think your Unobservable Killing will get you the win, but I have Clairvoyance! Muhahaha!"

The haughty little schmuck lost in seconds and after minutes of crying he was allowed to keep his self-proclaimed title of having the coolest floatie on the beach.

Da Vinci (Rider):
    "BOOOYYYYY! Where are you? Come here, I just wanna talk about the jellyfish thing earlier! <3"
    Da Vinci does not just wanna talk. Da Vicious Mode activated. Saver somehow can always avoid her and can keep his late bed time hours over the vacation intact.
    Crisis averted.

Lore and Background

Twinkle Star is said to be the embodiments of wishes towards the stars, so why has he the ability to do something with water?
    Well in many cultural spheres the cosmos was likened to an ocean, so perhaps that is the reason? But we dont want to get into that for today.
    Thing is the wishes towards the stars were not directed towards one region alone, but many different parts in stellar sea. One of those regions is actually called 'The Water' or 'The Sea', still today! It is the region that harbors the most aquatic constellations. The Water-Bearer Aquarius, sitting at the constellation of the celestial Eridanus River, kept company by the beasts of the ocean in the universe:
    The Sea-Goat Capricornus, the Sea Monsters Cetus and Hydra, together with the fishes the Pisces and Piscis Austrinus and the Dolphin. Wishing towards those stars is like praying for the sea and that is what this smart little goofball used to finally get his Summer Alt!
    If the night sky is a dark ocean, then the stars are it's little swimmers! Ironic that he can not swim, but perhaps he learns it someday.

Saver is everything a child can be at the beach turned up to eleven. You can not get him out of the water, he has endless energy to play in it, until he gets out for ice cream you have to pay for. He then chills in his little lifeguard tower he forced Da Vinci to build for him and looks at the beach. There he eats the rest of his ice, ignores his Moe Fan Squad and kinda hopes someone is drowning to finally shine like the Beach Star he is.
    No Servant will ever drown at the beach tho. Still! A lifeguard has other responsibilities too! He has to keep order and keep the beach clean! It does not matter how big, vicious and evil you are, if you throw litter around you better pick it up! Or he is coming for you! And either he convinces you...or the Moe Fan Squad with glowing red eyes behind him.

Craft Essence

Saver's Dream

Summer Beach
    "Hmmpfff. Master goes swimming without me. Meanie!
    Master is pretty far out there, bit farther than allowed. Puh! I am not a real Lifeguard in his opinion.
    So that is not my problem! Stupid Master is now waving at me as if nothing happened. Big Meanie…mmh something seems off."

"Super Saver, please help us! I think Master is drowning! Only you can swim that far! Please help us Master Lifeguard!"
    "Huh? Marie? Errr… I mean of course! Super Saver will safe Master! Of I go with my super cool swim ring!"
    And the whole beach shouts Super Saver's name as he brings back Master well and alive. It was hard swimming those 20 kilometers, but Super Saver will always rescue Master! Wherever he is….is…is…is…"

"Hehe…Super Saver…"
    "Huh? Marie, is he sleeping again? Didnt he say he was 'on the watch'?"
    "Shhh! Hehe my french lullaby always works. Even Super Saver needs some time out. He seems to dream something happy!"

Editors Notes:
    Spoiler:
    My biggest shitpost yet.
    I did not plan on making him, as I lacked a certain vision, seen in his a bit lazy connection granting him this Summer Alt.
    But seeing King Momo with his cool pics/gifs in the sheet and WF's wish for more Summer Servants, I had to make one proper more. I called this project 'Summer Project' because I really thought all three end up being beach servants, but well...Livermore didnt work out this way, not yet anyways and Holi wasnt actually in Summer sooo...
    Also worst case scnario (for you all) around halloween I have no other ideas and perhaps that guys appears again because i found cute pictures of him in a pumpkin suit :matthew:

I forced in as many memes as I could. If there is another paimon picture you wanna see in there, tell me :nobunobu:

unused pictures

Last edited by DelRey; July 16th, 2021 at 08:34 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Name: Fairy Knight Pelleas
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Arthurian Mythology

STR: C
    AGI: A+
    END: B
    MAG: B
    LCK: A+

The son of a poor vavasour who maintained a heart filled with dreams and hopes despite the dreariness of Britannia. Working hard and possessing notorious talent his skills were recognized by Arthur and he was knighted. As a first generation knight he was seem with disdain and mockery by many of his fellow knights and the noble people, but despite such he kept his head high and continued to work hard and achieve victory in many tournaments, his sword and deeds alone made him unmovable no matter the complaint of the nobles

Later on he would be tricked by the maiden Ettarre, who used the boy's earnest desire for affection to increase her social status. Using her beauty, wile and Pelleas' treasury she became a notorious noblewoman. Arrogant and slovenly she sent several of her lovers to kill Pelleas but each time the boy defeated them and demanded explanations, eventually Gawain intervened. Taking Pelleas' sword as proof of his 'death' they connoted a plan to reveal her trickery and shame her for fooling the knights. However to get her guard down or because she was a simple beautiful woman he laid with her, Gawain refuses to explain and changes the topic whenever it comes up. Suspicious Pelleas invaded the castle alike an assassin and stumbled upon the naked pair, from there the seed of hate towards knighthood blossomed, Pelleas was a knight who sought fair reward for his actions, hating no one and willing to extend a hand he was only spat upon and mocked for his low birth, no matter how hard he trained, no matter how many victories he achieved, no matter how many lives he saved....laying a sword between the couple he left the castle. Upon awakening Gawain panicked for the message was clear "I could have killed you anytime I wanted"

From there on Pelleas refused contact with humans. Entrusting himself to the sword he became a distant knight who disdained lies, hipocrisy, any sort of trickery while dreaming of pure heroics, such as the King's swordsmanship. Such a pure desire eventually attracted the affection of one of the fae who in rage cast a love curse upon Ettare, vehemently rejected by Pelleas she committed suicide and his treasury was regained, possessing no interest in land or money Pelleas surrendered it to the throne and continued to live away from the other knights, only appearing when summoned by the court or needed for a mission.

At the time of Camlann he simply abandoned the knights to their deaths and left the human world for the world of the fairies hand-in-hand with the one who has given him his vengeance....Yet the one who appears at the summoning is not such individual, a seductive woman with a constant proud smile she heckles and seduces in equal fervor seeking to drag out emotions (entertainment) out of humans, no knighthood resides within her soul.

"Ah you finally figured it out huh?"

Dracae. A fae who lives in lakes and enchants humans with their magical items, some are killed, some are made servants, some are let go. Fae who give harm and blessings in equal measure and due to their capacity at crafting and locales human prayer associated them with the Lady of the Lake, thus granting some of them the title (false), as such she possesses ownership towards her beloved knight, but once one gets used to her act its obvious she clearly loves the man and it's all 'airs', it seems Pelleas has a thing for women who profess their love in certain....forceful ways. Nonetheless she continues to act as a sponsor of heroes creating many items and giving them to humans she thinks will achieve amusing (heroic) things with them. For the fae, the short lived humans who live so brilliantly with their menagerie of emotions and distorted wisdom of those before them can evolve in the most grandious of ways, be it for 'evil' or 'good'

As for the saber class.....borrowing Pelleas fighting skills aside, fae are whimsical and work under strange logic (She totally hijacked the summon in a fit of jealousy)

Skills

Magic Resistance (A): For a fae the magecraft of humans is a simply thing to circumvent and armed with the name of Pelleas she was made a killer of mages

Riding (B-): "Ah its like riding a Kelpie right? You just got punch them really good between the eyes whenever they try to throw you off, or drown you, or bite, or shapeshift. Just keep punching!" She will inevitably break everything she rides if its not given maintenance

Personal Skills
    Item Creation (Knight) (B): Swords, shields, armor, spears, charms, all sorts of items that knights are 'allowed' to use can be created. She is specifically good at daggers...that can be hidden in very convenient places. Pelleas' preferences she says...just what kind of knight he was?

As the Wind (D): A combination of Disengage and Independent Action. Pelleas who lived away from fae and humans was battered down by Dracae until he fell for her charms. She was simply so earnest and honest despite her stupidity that he could not help but grow fond of her. A reminiscence of his days as a squire to Gawain eventually became love. Unwilling to ask for the aid of other fae she learned to chase him and live independently as well. Ranked down due to a personality that cannot help but indulge in the crafts of humankind. She will never love all of them but will love their crafts....a strange affinity with a certain Golden King

Witchcraft (C++): Emotion altering concoctions are easily produced and undetectable when mixed with pure water

Silent Sword (A): An empty fighting style, an innate talent similar to those of the east. In western culture such fighting is seen as cowardly and to be mocked yet Pelleas slaughtered hundreds of more 'honorable opponents' as if they were mere novices. Dracae who derives no joy from fighting with her own hands, watching or instigating it is another thing, is able to tap into Pelleas mentality when doing so. Eerily she becomes imperceptible to all senses except vision and the moment when the blade touches the skin

Noble Phantasm

Ettarre Abyss-From the Darkness a Storm of Weakness
    Anti-Unit
    Rank C
    In Pellea's story he has surpassed Gawain, not by fighting it directly, not by outsmarting, not by negating his blessings but by simply silent as shadow and thus he held Gawain at his weakest point in life. No armor, no sword, no comrades and a wench that would throw him at the dogs to buy mere seconds for life. A terror that bypassed any title or deed that would become a weapon in servanthood. Dracae cannot match those footsteps, she cannot match that legend, but by diving deep into the name and using her crafting abilities her magical energy become a storm of blades. Possessing an overwhelming amount of weakening curses within the blades fly seeking to penetrate the weak spots of the opponent and devour them from the inside. A misconception from Dracae for Pelleas did not spare Gawain to feed upon his terror, to kill a man in such way would be to abandon his dreams

Last edited by BoktaiMoon; July 15th, 2021 at 08:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm so far behind now it hurts. I have no idea what's going on in this thread, and I think I just saw Aqua in Hestia's clothes. My day off can't come quick enough.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

I don't even know what is happening anymore but I'm enjoying it. ESPECIALLY Saver of the Life Saving. That warmed my heart and made me laugh a lot.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saver of Life saving:really sweet the Little one though i think he rather Needs one

Twinkle Starr : What do i Need Mister ?

me: ehh i wanted to say a good Cup of Ice , yes but hear Little one do you eat also other Things to much ice and Nothing else to eat is no good okay

Twinkle Star:

Ehm not so much i think Mister .

Me: okay i understand now go and eat a Sandwich and a Juice on me you Need Energy if you want to help others Right !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Julie d'Aubigny
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Alt. Classes: Assassin, Saber, Caster
    Region: France
    Armament: Sword
    Natural Enemy: Marquise de Florensac

Parameters:
    STR: C+
    AGI: B
    MAG: D
    LCK: C+
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D+
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Well known for her eccentricities, she was truly defined as insane. However when Mania of the Amorous is triggered, the rank doubles.

Independent Action A
    The ability to manifest without any additional support from a master. At this rank, a servant can stay manifested for a week without any support. Throughout all her life, Berserker could not be tied down for long. When she decides to partake in something, it will be done regardless of the consequences. Romancing individuals and leaving them in the dust just as quickly, that is just how she is. This is a skill that will manifest regardless of whatever class she's in.

Personal Skills:

Eye of the Mind (Fake) C+
    a natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions. The skill strengthens when combating multiple opponents. Saber excelled in swordsmanship, particularly fencing, and soon surpassed her master, and lover, Séranne. Even after leaving her master, she went on to challenge and win against many people, even when she fought multiple people at once.

Mania of The Amorous B+
    A composite skill combining the skills Mental Pollution and Single-Mindedness (Love) at high ranks. Berserker will gain increased parameters and mental resistance based on the actions taken for the sake of a person of interest to her. Though this has the effect of making the person of Berserker's interest the main object of her interest, allowing her to disobey command seals or even be willing to kill or leave her Master if she doesn't get what she wants. If her person of interest dies, she will fall to despair, her parameters lowering by one rank until she finds another to "love".

Royal Pardoning C
    A variant of Disengage personalized for Berserker. Berserker had received two pardons from the king of France at the time, escaping punishment due to either a nuance in the law or the king finding amusement in her actions. Originally a higher rank, Berserker's current state means she will be allowed to unfailingly get away just once from the consequences of her actions.

Noble Phantasm

Shoulder Point Succubus: Killing You One Moment, Kissing You Another
    Type: Anti-Self

A noble phantasm that crystallizes a memorable legend regarding her dueling exploits, particularly one regarding the nobleman Comte d'Albert where she managed to stab her sword through his shoulder and later visited him, with the two having a lost lasting relationship since then. Berserker's actions on others were always memorable, unable to simply just be forgotten easily. Such a thing is reflected on her attacks as well. Wounds caused by her hands are intrinsically connected to one's memory of the attack. The freshest memories regarding wounds will make such injuries virtually impossible to heal. However there lies a deeper intention from the making of such wounds and memories. Each successive memory will keep piling up one after another, overriding the presence of other memories until the wounded are entirely beholden to their thoughts of her presence. The best defense is simply avoidance. Avoidance from wounds or from Berserker herself. Having as little contact with her is the best way to go.

Lore

Born around 1673, Julie D' Aubigney was raised as a boy by her father who was a secretary to King Louis XIV's master of horses. Trained in swordsmanship from a young age, Julie was prodigal in her physical abilities. However, she also had a quirk that also had to do with those same abilities, namely her penchant for seduction. She started with her father's boss at the age of 14 but drifted towards another man, a swordsman named Seranne who took her away to tour France, however she soon left him. Traveling France, she entered bars, singing with a natural contralto, challenged people to duels, that may or may not have been to the death, and burned down a convent in order to pursue a female love interest, who later left her. Though, these did not come without problems as many of the things she did were illegal and punishable by death. However, these consequences were swept aside by pardons from the king and loopholes involving her gender. After all her adventures, she entered the musical stage and sang for opera, giving the first contralto to be sung in an opera. Her life soon met tragedy when her final lover, Marquise de Florensac, had died, leaving Julie a mess. Not too long after Julie, now an emotional wreck, had resigned herself to a convent and later died.

Personality

Julie was a woman who did what she wanted when she wanted and how she wanted. Her personality was that of something resembling controlled chaos and because of that, very few people had an inkling of how to handle someone like her. However, that isn't to say she has no discernible humanity as mentioning certain subjects will showcase it in a somber or violent way.

Looking deeper, some would say that no one understood her and therefore didn't know what to do with her. Because of the lack of understanding, it would be safe to say she was isolated, not in physical way but emotionally, leading to her constant physical activities, which attempt to mitigate this. However, upon meeting her final lover, someone who understood her, she experienced joy like no other, a joy that would turn to despair upon her lover's death.

It is in her Berserker incarnation that she is still in a phase of searching for love, only made more exaggerated and dangerous due to her newfound madness. She will fall in love again and again, despairing over the loss of a paramour then seemingly forgetting when new love is found. But she never truly forgets nor does she ever get what she truly desires.

Her wish for the holy grail would be to reunite with her final lover, seeking to meet the one who understood once more. If something like this cannot be done, she retains a faint hope of meeting another who would understand, for if there exists one person like that, there must be others.

Creator's Note: The revamp of my not so good Julie D'Aubigny sheet from earlier in the thread.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I couldn't be more PLEASED to see so many summer alts. Thank you guys for making my dreams come true, y'all are the best. <3

(I apologize for the ones I skipped, though I did properly read those sheets. Spartacus, Skull, Wyvern, GilgameshKingOfMemes, DelRey, Vance, BoktaiMoon and BnEl15. YOU GUYS DID AMAZING. These Servants are outta this world, they're all super interesting and full of charm and absolutely mindblowing and I hope y'all proud of your work because damn, you deserve all the praise in the world.)

But you know what. I'm a simple woman. I see a summer alt, I need to simp.

Sigmund Freud (Summer): The best bartender in the whole damn world, FGO dandy daddy step aside. I loved the freudian jokes, I love his quips and quotes in between the skills and lore. It gave him such a charismatic personality that was overflowing in the sheet. And I'm having to admit here and now that I'm in love with your new format of filling the sheet with a lot of pictures; it's just so pleasing for the eyes (although I can only IMAGINE the work it goes to find them). I'm shaking if this is the quality of your summer project from now on.

Karolina Olsson (Summer): I'M SO THANKFUL YOU DECIDED TO SUMMERIZE HER. She's perfect for the job. (I can only imagine her trying to stay awake but always ending up dozing off in a lounge chair or something. Someone please give her a weird tan while we're at it.) The skills are at the same time reminiscent of her original version and also perfect adaptations for a summer character, I liked them very much. She's a darling, really. (ALSO. VANCE. PLEASE, I NEED YOUR SERVANT COMPENDIUM, I NEED TO STALK YOUR CREATIONS IN ALL THEIR GLORY.)

Twinkle Star (Summer): I'M SHAKING. I'M TREMBLING. I'M WEAK. 911 MAN DOWN MAN DOWN.
    He's perfect, the goodest boy 10/10 I would drown just for him to save me. I love shota boys and I love summer alts, so you knew you'd kill me dead if you make this and you went and did it. You're so evil. (THANK YOU.) The fact you filled the sheet with the best Paimon memes is just the cherry in the top. He's so cute (and yes please, be a good friend to Tarrare I promise you'll not become his lunch... Like, 99% sure.) Also, that CE? Oh my heart. I truly didn't survive this one.

(I hope you guys don't mind if I edit my summer alt to mention all of you beautiful peeps)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Thanks for positive review white frenzy. I'll try to make one.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I'm already SHAKING.

(Also this Julie d'Aubigny? Just by the fact she is using a Pearl FC she's already the best one ever, but then you went and made her super interesting and actually earned this title fair and square? WOW.)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Humanity can no longer be reassured of their circumstance. They have fallen, denied the comfort of heaven and left in a cruel, uncaring reality. Besieged by depravity, plagued by misery they gripped in sins eternal vice

Man desired to grow, to learn, and stretch forth towards a greater reality. Even so it brings naught but suffering and shame. The essence of good and evil has been mixed together in their souls, near inseparable like sifting grains of sand.

The world is no longer made for us. We lack purpose, lack meaning, with only sin to control us, sinking into a depth of nihilism. The knowledge we have obtained cannot be returned to the heavens. No longer can we return to paradise.

It is an inescapable guilt.

It is an endless shame.

A twisting of one's heart.

Even so, it is meant to be.

It is justice.

No matter how many times they pass away. No matter how hard it is to stay alive. They will continue, so that they may experience their divine fate. So that this repentance may be pursued.

So long as they have the dream to hold on to. So long as that miracle exists within their heart, the darkness will not consume them.

Such is the delusion that shields them. One that must inevitably break under the serpents constriction.

Beast of Escapism

“.............. I’m sorry…….My child……”

Servant: Beast -
    True Name: Eve
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Eden

Strength: A-
    Endurance: A-
    Agility: A-
    Mana: A-
    Luck: A-
    NP: EX

Character:
    With the original sin humanity was barred from paradise, never to return. With utopia forever behind her the only path was forward, to wander the Earth until their demise. Hesitantly she traveled into the depths of sin, of suffering, with every human after her entrapped in the same misery. So with the exile came guilt and shame that ate away at her essence.

Despite being mortal Eve is an existence which never fades. She has escaped into the memories of Eden and is sustained by the serpent, so that no matter what occurs the fundamental flow of causality is denied. She will submerse herself in this misery until the day repentance can be achieved and sin undone. Still, such ill feeling is hard to bear. As a person Eve is distant, never quite engaged in anything as she splits herself between reality and dream. Most of the time in her aloof airheadedness the two realities are often mixed up, sometimes addressing reality, sometimes ignoring it. It is a delusion of the past which molds her very being, like the hope at the bottom of Pandora's box, is the only thing which keeps her alive.

Due to her subdued, passive nature, Eve is not an evil of humanity which actively battles mankind. In shame she would never raise a fist against a human figure, only accept whatever they may do as an expected result of her actions. Instead she is evil whose mere presence assaults humans, bringing about evils and destroys defenses until their inevitable demise.

She is a Beast who loves humanity as her children, who loves the spirits of good entrapped in corruption. She experiences agony, shame and guilt at the sight of them for this and feels the need to relieve them of the suffering. She is thus an entity which ignores the existence of those she kills, for acknowledging the reality is too difficult to swallow.

Eventually, as cracks in the dream grow, the whispers of the serpent leak in. A temptation of death, of self annihilation, of fantasy and total regression which will inevitably drive Eve to an eternal slumber, leaving only the serpent behind. The serpent is a Beast of pessimism which tempts man into sin, stifling growth and development, sapping away their ability to overcome the flaws of their nature. No matter how far she has fallen, how much she may be without hope, the serpent is still Eve all the same.

As a Beast they are one which humanity must overcome in order to move forward and leave the past behind. Eve is a calamity which cannot move past their mistakes, which cannot let go of what they have lost, and thus runs from the tragedy they have brought to humanity. They are the antithesis of growth, one which hides and shames and lets humanity rot, only regressing into fantasies which do nothing to improve the state of things. It is the embodiment of a mentality which drives one to self destruction. Thus for humanity to overcome them they must be willing to look forward to a brighter future, letting go of the past and fantasies which root them to the ground. Bravery and a spirit of confidence and optimism which can be used to tackle our cruel reality is needed to overcome the temptation of fantasy offered by the serpent, and move onwards to the stars

Class Skills:

Authority of the Beast (A)
    An Anti-Humanity Class Skill of the Beast class. An Evil which birthed sin, the presence of this Beast has become one which passively corrupts. Specifically it enforces the concept of Yetzer Hara, enticing man to do evil. It is not a supernatural force which acts from the outside but the realization of internal disposition. It causes the blooming of sin from within the heart, eating at self control, corrupting purely through the realization of one's own desires and instincts. At this rank it becomes something which leads to the birth of demons. This Beast cannot create them herself but rather her corruption acts like a force of attraction which calls them forth from the hearts of men.

Independent Manifestation (B-)
    A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. This skill signifies a confirmed existence. Those with this skill have resistance to instant death and time-control attacks. The Skill is normally restricted to the Beast class.

Despite being “mortal”, she is a Beast which persists regardless of what occurs to her. They are conceptually bound to the serpent as their mirror image, living as good and evil intertwined. Thus Eve shall also appear alongside the serpent, and the serpent alongside her. Even with the weakness and mortality of man, so long as the serpent continues Eve shall do the same, appearing wherever sin is. Due to the effect of a personal skill, this ability is limited.

Personal Skills:

Nega-Past (A-)
    A skill which denies the concept of return, embodying an unchangeable past. Despite being an inherent part of their self, this skill suffers an active ranking down due to being constantly suppressed and sealed by its user. It is not a skill this Beast is unaware of but is rather eternally unacknowledged, hidden like a blind spot in their vision. It is thus another aspect of one's own existence they shall always try to overcome, like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill, as this skill will always negate any attempts to alter itself.

In the presence of this Beast any ability which tries to “restore or embody the past” is severely reduced in effectiveness. This can include anything from regeneration to the magecraft of men which attempt to reproduce miracles of the past. Similarly it prevents manifestation into the past from Eve’s current position in time. This aspect in particular is actively denied the most and thus creates holes in the skills defensive value.

Knowledge of Good and Evil (EX)
    Through the consumption of the forbidden fruit it is said that Adam and Eve obtained knowledge of Good and Evil, and thus gained reason and shame. This knowledge then is not a specific set of information but rather the birth of awareness within the hearts of mankind. As a skill it embodies the capacity for humanity to learn and grow as intelligent life forms.

Through the use of this skill, having become the ultimate copycat, anything which Eve learns about and is caught within her awareness becomes mastered instantly. Due to being able to copy any skill it is something which does not discriminate and so even negative skills can be obtained. Be it self limiters or skills of the body like weak constitution, any negative effect will be mastered the same as any other ability.

Masochistic Rationalization (EX)
    A skill which embodies a mentality of shame. Born from the guilt of their legacy, broken and battered by history, all while being trapped in an enslaved subservience, it is a skill which enforces a passive acquisition of pain. It is the total acceptance of misery, a mentality of repentance and self-flagellation which accepts all things painful in their totality as a deserving result of their nature.

Any attack against the user of this skill with the intention or means of causing pain and injury will be accepted freely and absorbed in its entirety. It paradoxically increases all damage taken to its max value while receiving no damage at the same time. While all injuries are registered upon her saint graph it becomes something of an illusion and she will continue fully realized as an existing entity. Even if she were to perish, once the attack has passed her existence will simply persist. It is like a denial of continuity, as if one were to flip a page in a story and find her back to normal, all wounds being absorbed into herself.

Eve was denied eternal life and is thus a creature with the concept of death and limited lifespan, but through this skill her existence continues as a ghost in a paradoxical cycle of life and death, waiting for the day that repentance may be achieved. Even so, while no damage may carry over in this cycle, the pain is still felt and the fatigue will build up.

Noble Phantasms:

Delusions of Eden
    Dream of an Unreachable Utopia

Type: Anti- Evil

A self-imposed seal, it is but a mere memory of Eve’s past. Due to the effects of one of her personal skills this Noble Phantasm has been reduced all the way to the rank of E and now exists entirely within herself rather than the expansive corruption of the world it would be at a higher rank. As a memory it can be considered the means of her survival, a delusion which can hold the ever corrupting domination of sin at bay.

While as a Noble Phantasm it is only a humble dream of past times, it is something in which her essence has become secluded in and thus becomes powerful through its influence on her. Having become a full believer in the memories the garden becomes something which maintains her self image. As a “perfect human” within the garden all stats are set to A rank and numerous blessings are maintained, though due to the influence of a personal skill which constantly seeks to erase them every gained attribute obtains a minus.

Thanks to the memory, Eve's conception of self is constantly maintained, and thus rejects the approach of evil and sin. Ultimately however, it is but a memory, and her existence can not be truly cleansed. She is conceptually bound to the serpent in perpetuity, her reflection in the mirror. Her very essence has been combined within the mixture of good and evil, thus birthing the great task of Beirurim. Even within dream then while this influence can be suppressed it shall slowly seep in until this Noble Phantasm is rendered inoperable. Having been lost in this mixture, this Noble Phantasm is what holds her perception of self together. Even so it is only a waiting game, biding time in ignorance until the serpent finally consumes her whole.

Temptation of the Serpent
    Origin of Evil

Type: Anti- Humanity

Throughout history the Serpent has been represented as Eve's mirror image, often as a symbolic way of painting women as the origin of sin. Even beyond this the serpent takes on a figurative role, an embodiment of temptation which brings man to sin. Ultimately the serpent has become an inner phenomenon, an extension of self. This Noble Phantasm then serves as a realization of this legend, a transformation of Eve into the serpent as an alter ego.

With the activation of this Noble Phantasm Eve undergoes a horrific transformation, becoming a monstrosity of sin. While normally it would be something far more serpentine, due to having absorbed the previous Noble Phantasm into their own self image, the Serpent becomes a being which no longer crawls on their belly.
    As a Beast the Serpent becomes a means in which the first sin is transmuted to humanity, plaguing all her offspring. Any contact with the serpent then inflicts four wounds on human nature.

The first is the original sin, a corruptive influence which inspires guilt in humans. It weakens those who are human on every level from physical to the spiritual, lowering all defenses with any status debuff which affects man's spiritual nature being able to manifest.

The second is concupiscence, a corruptive influence which enslaves man to sin and erodes reason. Concepts like self control are slowly lost under its influence until vices take full control. Upon the full infection mankind is but a slave to serpent, deprived free will by the forces of sin.

The third is enforcement of ignorance. All forms of spiritual connections within the Serpents' presence are cut off such as familiar contracts and abilities such as clairvoyance are shut down. By the time the third wound takes full control, mankind should be cold and alone within the physical world.

The fourth is the imposition of natural life spans. In the presence of the Serpent immortality is denied and the concept of natural life span is enforced. For most humans at this point, their death will be instantly actualized.

-------------------------------------------------------

I know the fc claim is a dude but shhhhh, aesthetic. Anyways thanks for reading this is kind of just a conceptual follow up to Hermes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    ME TOO! I've got a Summer EMIYA [CASTER] with UNLIMITED BARBEQUE WORKS I want to make sometime. August is still summer, so I'll probably release around then.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    ME TOO! I've got a Summer EMIYA [CASTER] with UNLIMITED BARBEQUE WORKS I want to make sometime. August is still summer, so I'll probably release around then.
    I wished i could contribute a Summer servant but they are difficult for me the nearest had i a Caster Titanica as Beach Hotel Manager or a Rider Merlin . aside that as joke servant did i once get the idea of a CAster Herakless with a Lyra as main armament .

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top-level Creator's Note
    MOSHI MOSHI, ICE CREAM DELIVERY!

Rider of Shimizu Port
    -- First Chairman of Shizuoka's Finest, Shimizu Desserts --

"Yo, Oyabun- Master! Fancy seeing you here! I figured summer would be a good time to unwind and have some fun, so I started a little side-gig of my own to keep my mind off the usual yakuza business! Then I somehow ended up with a whole 'nother business empire to take care of! Guess this old man really can't catch a break, huh?"

Source

"Anyway, I'm sure you didn't come here to hear me ramble. Welcome to Shizuoka's finest sweets shop, Shimizu Desserts, where we bring you miles of smiles~! What can I get ya today?"

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Assassin, Berserker
    True Name: Jirocho Shimizu (Summer)
    Alignment: Neutral Summer
    Origin: Japan (19th century)

Parameters:
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: B
    NP: C+

Likes: Cooking, experimenting with new recipes, taking care of children
    Dislikes: Politics, shareholder meetings, troublesome customers
    Talent: Cooking up and serving desserts, babysitting
    Natural Enemy: -
    Armament: Ice cream truck, fists
    Catalyst: Dessert recipes

Class Skills
    Riding (D)

A Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. There are little to no anecdote of Rider ever riding anything aside from horse-drawn carriages, typical mounts during his time. Normally, this makes him ineligible for the class. Fortunately, thanks to an embezzlement of Chaldea's funds and a very minor charge of tax evasion an inexplicable summer miracle, the Shimizu family finally found enough capital to kick-start a new business venture. Rider used these funds to modify his carriage into an ice cream truck serving as his mobile base of operations. At any rate, this Skill's effects are strictly limited to more modern vehicles such as cars and his trademark ice cream truck. On a completely unrelated note, this ice cream truck has an awfully catchy jingle, enough to attract the attention of men, women, and children of all ages.

"Man, I warned my boys not to go overboard with the crowdfunding, but I guess they didn't listen... I talked things over with Ms. Da Vinci and she approved, though! This is totally a legit business now, so long as she gets a cut of the profits to make up for the 'summer miracle' they pulled."

Magic Resistance (E)

Grants protection against magical effects. Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. As a relatively modern Heroic Spirit with no connection to magecraft, Rider only possesses this Skill due to his Class container.

"Magecraft? Yeah, unfortunately I still don't know shit about those. Never really cared either on what they can do. After all, my fists did the talking most of the time, and they sure didn't care for whatever magical mumbo-jumbo my enemies could pull off. Kinda sad that not even a summer miracle could change that, honestly."

Personal Skills
    Charisma of Frozen Treats (C++)

A mutation of Charisma of the Oyabun, Golden Rule and Demonic Defender of the State, representing Rider's status as Chaldea's richest, most successful dessert tycoon (not that he has any competitors in the field). A Skill denoting one's charm, the capability to satisfy a large consumer base, and amass wealth through said consumer base. Its effectiveness is considerably increased when targeted at children and during the heat of summer, when his treats are in high demand.

"What's that, Master? Why am I standing behind the counter instead of delegating these tasks to my subordinates and taking a vacation somewhere? Well, I've been working my boys to the bone all year long, so I think they deserve that vacation way more than I do. Besides, I gotta keep myself personable to the customers, y'know? 'Shizuoka's finest' and all that. Oh, and it keeps me sharp, too."

That Catchy Shimizu Jingle (D++)

A catchy, instantly recognizable jingle emitted from Rider's ice cream truck. Hearing its first few notes is enough to bring smiles to the face of good boys and girls everywhere, and attract hordes of beachgoers seeking refreshments from the summer heat. A herald of joy and excitement beloved by all... at least initially, that is. Upon hearing the same string of notes over a prolonged period of time, one would gradually notice how grating the jingle really is. Sure, it served its purpose well by attracting customers, but afterwards? It becomes a highly intrusive melody that you just can't get out of your head no matter what. Long after you've heard it, the notes would continue to linger within the deepest excesses of your mind, and occasionally, you'll find yourself humming it unconsciously.

According to the official business representative of Shimizu Desserts (who also happens to be its founder, CEO, head manager, head of the R&D division, human resources, public relations, and customer service), the jingle itself poses no adverse effects to one's health. It's just... extremely distracting, to the point Casters may fumble their spells, Archers may miss their aim, Assassins may unintentionally reveal their presence, Avengers may briefly forget the source of their hatred, and Foreigners may have their connections to their Outer Gods slightly weakened, all of this thanks to the jingle's grating repetitiveness alone. It also inhibits one's cognitive abilities and combat potential as well, as their mental faculties are torn between maintaining its original functions and humming or moving their bodies to the insanely catchy tune. Its effects start out small, but becomes increasingly potent the longer one hears the original jingle. An absurdly busted Skill that exists only due to the inherent randomness of Chaldea's summer events.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Apparently my boys forgot to install a button to turn off the jingle, so you'll just have to bear with it. Or I could dematerialize my truck entirely, but what's a Rider without their ride, am I right? Huh? Me? I'm perfectly fine. Maybe it's cuz' I'm the one who came up with the tune, and I've been with this truck for some time, but my brain can pretty much cancel out the jingle's negative effects by now. I still find myself humming it from time to time, though."

Service with a Smile (A-)

The first rule of business; the customer is king! With this rule in mind, Rider steeled himself and tempered his emotions to serve each and every customer with a smile. A top-class service accompanied by a top-quality smile. This act of goodwill further promotes Rider's business in turn, with many admiring its seller's charm and friendliness. A Skill with effects similar to Proof of Friendship, Rider's friendliness and top-class service is enough to deal with even the most troublesome of customers, reducing hostile intentions and allowing proper dialogue to begin.

That said, occasionally, Rider's yakuza nature may leak out. In such cases, this Skill would inflict a terror effect instead on troublesome customers, prompting them to listen to him not out of friendliness, but fear. Rider tries his best to keep this part of him under wraps this summer.

"I helped run my uncle's rice store back in the day, so I know a thing or two about customer service. Something about giving it my all to keep smiling and keeping my emotions in check, even when I really, really want to smack someone in the face. Hoo boy, that's a real pain, I tell ya. I'm sure you can relate if you ever worked in retail. Anyway, I did my best to keep smiling despite all that, just like my uncle taught me, but sometimes I ended up scaring them off instead for some reason. Is my smile really that scary? Not my fault they can't perceive good customer service."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Shimizu Family Annual Summer Vacation
    Tokaido Summer Love

"You won't find this in the history books, Master, but every summer, I took the boys down to the coast of Tokaido for some much-needed rest and recreation. It was a time where we could forget our duties as yakuza and have fun as people. Anyway, looks like we'll get to do that again this summer! Ya hear that, boys!? It's time for your well-deserved vacation! TOKAIDO SUMMER LOVE!"

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Max Targets: 100 people

Using his authority as Oyabun, Rider calls upon his most trusted lieutenants to act as familiars. These lieutenants serve a variety of purpose, from scouting, reconnaissance, pulling off assassinations, to brutally gunning down enemies in broad daylight. Each summoned lieutenant is an independent Servant with E-rank Independent Action, allowing them to manifest for up to an hour without a Master. Cold, ruthless, and efficient, like true yakuza... or at least that's what this Noble Phantasm should have been.

Under this particular Class, even the supposedly terrifying Shimizu Family lieutenants are swept up under the summer craze. Gone are any semblance of professionalism and brutality, replaced by a group of middle-aged men wearing casual clothes, armed with water guns, rubber katanas, glowsticks (for rocking out with the latest summer bands), and surfboards. Together, they raid the beach with the enthusiasm of men half their age, eager to experience the fun under the sun.

Incidentally, by employing these lieutenants in his desserts business, Rider could increase its productivity by triple or even quadruple its original value, allowing him to produce even better desserts at an even faster pace. According to Rider himself, they don't mind working under him again, but he strictly forbids them from doing so, to his own detriment.

"Summer is a time for fun, so y'all should make the most of it! I'm not going to force you to work on your vacation days, cuz' that's like unpaid overtime, and no one likes that! I may be a yakuza, but I'm no demon!"

Rider and the boys outside summer

Rider and the boys in summer

A Taste of Humanity Before the Buddha Himself
    Shimizu Family Summer Special
    "All right, it's time we bring out the big guns! One serving of our finest special coming right up!"
    "UWOOOOOOHHH!!"
    *Ding!*
    "Here you go, I hope this dish suits your tastes, dear customer."

Source

Type: Anti-Unit Secret Recipe
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1 person

Japan, September 1868. Pro-Imperialist Yakuza Jirocho Shimizu led an army of revolutionary forces on an ambush to the warship Kanrin-Maru. The ship carried members of the Shogunate army, all of them brutally massacred by Jirocho's well-coordinated attack. This event would later come to be known as the Kanrin-Maru incident of 1868. According to an anecdote, it was said that after the attack, the imperial forces were torn on what should be done to the dead bodies scattered around the area. They could not leave them to rot under the sun, but at the same time, they feared that granting them proper funeral rites would be an insult to the newly-established Meiji government. Hearing this conundrum, the yakuza shrugged off his subordinates' concerns, collected the bodies, and gave them proper funerals according to Buddhist cremation rites with sincere condolences. As expected, his higher-ups in the Meiji government protested this decision. In response to that, Jirocho simply replied: "At the moment of death, everyone is equal. There is no such thing as shogunate army or imperial army in the end. We are all humans; nothing more, nothing less". This exchange would serve as the basis of Jirocho Shimizu's humanity and sense of honor in legends to come.

While this Noble Phantasm had little to do with the original tale, Rider attempts to reproduce that essence of humanity within his desserts. The end result is a giant parfait maid with the freshest ingredients, an assortment of sweets, and top-quality milk from the pastures of Shizuoka, perfectly tailored to each customer's tastes. A taste of this parfait imposes the concept of 'humanity' to the target, completely bypassing all of their defenses, clearing all doubts, mental interference, divine and/or otherworldly authorities, and other bodily impurities. Whether you are a virtuous hero, a tyrannical demon king, or a vessel of an Outer God, a single spoonful of this parfait would forcibly make you 'human' and nothing else. A dessert so good that it metaphorically allows you to transcend from this life and into Nirvana itself. By taking note of the target's preferences of flavors and extra toppings, it is possible to increase this Noble Phantasm's effectiveness even further.

Description
    Rider's True Name is Jirocho Shimizu, father of the modern yakuza. The oni of Shizuoka. The tranquil demon of Tokaido. First Chairman and Patriarch of the Shimizu Family... those are some of the nicknames he was known for. However, this summer, he decided to distance himself from his usual terrifying image for a bit of casual summer fun... only for him to build a new business empire from scratch in his free time. Just what does he mean by 'casual summer fun', you can only wonder.

According to the man himself, the Rider class represents him as a professional businessman as opposed to the ruthless yakuza patriarch summoned under the Assassin or Berserker classes... or so he says, but in truth, there is no difference whatsoever in his demeanor regardless of class; a dedicated father to his men and a business-savvy entrepreneur. Similar to his Assassin version, he claims that he desires nothing more than a chance to relax after a lifetime of complicated politics and dirty underground operations during the Meiji era. At the same time, he tends to get antsy if left to his own devices for too long without anything to do, which may explain why he decided to open up this 'little' side-gig. In that sense, perhaps he's lived so long under pressure that he effectively does not know the common definition of 'relaxation'. At the very least he doesn't seem to mind all of this. In fact, he still considers this new venture to be a better pastime compared to anything else he thought of as a yakuza, so... everything still worked out, in the end?

As a desserts salesman, Rider prioritizes customer service above all else, serving each and every customer with a smile. His friendliness and top-quality products immediately made him a hit with all manner of customers in Chaldea, in particular with child Servants. Noticing the rapid development of this unofficial 'Shimizu Family Junior Division', Rider initially complained about "a yakuza having to babysit some brats". However, it's no secret that he secretly enjoys spoiling these children with his sweets like a grandpa who just couldn't say "no" to his grandchildren. Good luck on getting him to admit this openly, though.

Relationships
    Jesse Livermore, Julius Caesar, Queen of Sheba, David:
    "Hoho, a lucrative business partner! You don't find many of 'em around here. I do need a few more investors for my next culinary experiment, so how about it, ladies and gentlemen? Would you be willing to invest in Shimizu Desserts? We can break even in a matter of weeks, I assure you. Maybe even sooner!"

Sigmund Freud (Summer):
    "I agree, summer is a nice change of pace for us! By the way, I have just the dish that goes well with your brand of cocktail. Say, I could use a man like you in my business. With my knowledge of desserts, and your mastery of cocktails, we can be unstoppable!"

Kiara Sessyoin, Xuanzang Sanzang:
    "You're here on an... ascetic journey? A parfait that could bring you to the Buddha Himself? Ahaha, you're overestimating my skills. I'll give you a taste of it, though."
    "Whoa, what the!? Did Sanzang just turn into a Ruler!? DID KIARA JUST TURN INTO A SAVER!?"

Gunnar Hámundarson:
    "Man, are you... supposed to bite down your ice cream like that? Seeing it gives me the chills for some reason. Eh? The way of the viking? I see... I guess I can't complain about that..."

King Momo:
    "You're quite the party animal, ain't'cha!? Nice, that's what summer is all about! Y'know what? I'll give you a supply of my finest desserts if you could let my boys join in on your celebrations. They could really use that festival cheer you're having! I might even join you myself later on after I close up!"

Karolina Olsson (Summer):
    "Sleeping off the summer heat doesn't sound so bad either... Sure wish I could do that, but the customers ain't gonna serve themselves."

Twinkle Star (Summer):
    "Here ya go, an extra-large strawberry parfait with extra whipped cream, milk, and fruity-flavored cereal crumbs on top, just like you ordered! A warning though, you might not want to swim around immediately after finishing it, cuz' you might get stomach cramps and-"
    *Notices an empty glass of parfait on the table and a boy trying to stay afloat on the distance*
    "DAMMIT KID, WHAT DID I TELL YA!? STAY WITH ME! STAY WITH MEEE!!"
    *Fortunately, everything turned out fine after a visit to Nightingale*

Tarrare (Summer):
    "Here ya go, a jumbo-sized vanilla smoothie with extra ice cream, chocolate sprinkles, and cookie crumbs on top, just like you ordered! A warning though, don't suck it up in one go, or you'll get a brainfr-"
    *SLUUUUUURRRRPPP*
    *Passes out*
    "DAMMIT KID, WHAT DID I TELL YA!? STAY WITH ME! STAY WITH MEEE!!"
    *Fortunately, everything turned out fine after a visit to Nightingale*

Leonardo da Vinci:
    "Excuse me, Ms. Da Vinci, but I must regrettably inform you that our profits this time around are... relatively small. We still broke even, but I don't think it's enough."
    "What's that? The numbers don't add up? Huh, that's unfortunate. I wonder why that is..."
    "The child Servants have been walking around with free ice cream given by 'that nice yakuze grandpa'? N-Nonsense! I have no idea what you're talking about! There's definitely more than one yakuza Servant in Chaldea... is there..?"

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    Wholesome yakuza dad is back, baby!

- Partially inspired by this commercial from Yakuza 7. I initially planned to make him a lifeguard, or a part of beach patrol, but I couldn't find a good NP for that angle, so I made him a dessert salesman instead.

- I should probably make an alt for Gunnar as well, since he's basically Shimizu's new rival for the 'best Chaldea dad' category. He wouldn't fit the summer setting I have in mind though, so I'll have to think of another event to put him in...

- While activating his third Skill animation, there's a 20% chance for his smile to turn out absolutely terrifying instead of wholesome, inflicting the enemies with terror instead of the supposed stun effect.

- Aside from his usual summons, Jirocho has amassed a small group of 'delinquents' as well serving as his subordinates, including Ashvatthaman, Kintoki (Rider), and Izou, of all people. There's a chance for the three of them to show up as cameo in his first NP.

- There's a little bit of wanking with the Shimizu Jingle Skill and the parfait NP. However, since we are entering Chaldea's summer events, with all of its absurdities, a little bit of that should be justified.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 17th, 2021 at 05:01 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ Thought that FC was meant to be Kondou from Gintama for a hot sec before I realised it was in fact Kiryu.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wtf i just read the reviews and suddenly more sheets popped up
    thx for the nice reviews for my summer project so far.
    WF: my work was successful when you are killed dead I had full intent to do that when i wrote the little boy. It was a lot of fun, but i feared it would be a bit too cringy and tryhard :P And yes, having several ascension arts and Spiritron dresses started with Livermore ( i made him first) and from then on it spiralled into the other sheets. I can not guarantee I can keep this up, because my faceclaim needs to be famous enough to warrant many fanpics. Livermore and the two summer servants were actually the 'Summer' part of the project, TS was a bonus and the other two are something different, but if the muse strikes perhaps I can make more summer versions

Now excuse me, i need to eat, enjoy the nocturnal thunderstorm outside and start reading the new sheets
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    I'm so far behind now it hurts. I have no idea what's going on in this thread, and I think I just saw Aqua in Hestia's clothes. My day off can't come quick enough.
    The slightest of connections allows for the alterations of saint graphs, skills, noble phantasms, classes

Hell Kundry the turbo evil witch bitch can make fake longinus because she really wants to bang Percival

Dindrane probably beat her to death for that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    The slightest of connections allows for the alterations of saint graphs, skills, noble phantasms, classes

Hell Kundry the turbo evil witch bitch can make fake longinus because she really wants to bang Percival

Dindrane probably beat her to death for that
    your newest Fairy Knight is well thought out and quite pleaseand to the eyes from which animw is the Picture actually ?

Also to be honest should in plus three yeras a Fate Requiem anime gets out would be Kundry beside Nzambi and Chitose the Person i am the most curious to see . Were there actually a Picture out from Kundry now and it seems the Manga is not really gets Progress ?

For the sake of that day
    Keep crying out
    Swing the sword!
    Swing the sword!
    Swing the freakin' sword down!

Name: Melehan
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Arthurian Mythology

AGI: B
    MAG: D
    LCK: C

A young knight recognized by the time the affair between Lancelot and Guinevere was revealed to the populace by Agravain. As chaos ran wild among the knights and factions soon formed , some admonished Arthur's break of character, others favored Lancelot, some simply manifested their dissatisfaction towards the king and the constant strife that plagued the lands, first the thirteen wars, then the conflicts with the Saxons and Vortigern, then Rome, then Lancelot himself. Under Arthur men's life was the fuel for his ambitions, a cold unfeeling king that slaughtered enemy and ally alike with equal countenance, but as the King possessed the complete loyalties of the round, Excalibur, the powers of the red dragon and the services of Merlin, revolt was simply impossible. Even the Witch Queen Morgan was nothing but a 'peeble' in his path

Soon enough the rounds began to slaughter each other and Arthur had to leave for Rome leaving Mordred in command. With the 'inhuman' cutting each other down the remaining knights began to gain hope and confidence in ousting the King. Eventually their plot was found by Mordred who merely instigated it further, revealing himself as the son of King Arthur he spoke of understanding their rage, of deeds unrewarded and unacknowledged of Arthur sending father and sons to the slaughter, of starvation and desperation, the exhausted men listened to the 'prince' and began to dream of heaven.

Camlann soon ensued and in the aftermath both king and prince were killed. The King's body was taken by his forces and delivered to the lake while Mordred had his armor robbed off his corpse and Clarent taken, the body would go unburied and forgotten somewhere to become carrion-feed. Merged with the armor Clarent became a great-sword to be wielded by the strongest knight Menehan who engaged Constantine the III in war, by then most of the forces had all discarded their loyalty and bonds to Camelot, gathering the Saxon stragglers they were nearly victorious if not of the intervention of Lancelot. Wounded from the conflicts, maddened by his emotions, Lancelot still bore Arondight, now a dark demonic blade that howled for blood, miraculously Menehan managed to defeat him at the cost of Clarent, retreating to a church she begged for aid but Constantine's forces reached it soon and she was brutally slaughtered by the man within the walls of the church. Later on he would be killed by his own nephew and this was said to be Heaven's punishment

A knight born in the tail-end of Camelot, the mysteries of Britannia have dwindled and man no longer had phantasmal beings to blame for their misfortune and anguish. Only the King remained, the ageless creature bearing the power of the red dragon and the whispers of foul Merlin. Before the law was executed with no hesitation, but then Lancelot committed the greatest of sacrileges among knights and was pardoned by the King. Menehan could not understand but kept to her station, a squire of Mordred the Silent whose talents were recognized regardless of her gender, as long as she wore men's clothing none would complain, for that would mean to 'acknowledge' her. As Camelot collapsed 'Hell' dominated Britannia and perhaps she was simply another competitor seeking the top of this mountain of corpses, perhaps she was simply another brigand titled knight, perhaps.....In truth a knight who dreamed of a justice no longer achievable, of blessed swords and virtuous knights blessed by the light...such things simply did not exist anymore and thus Menehan was dragged into hell trying to survive and save her comrades...

Those who dream of heaven,
    Those who dream of heaven never last very long
    The rotting flesh and the dirty sky infect my wounds
    We're going home alive
    Liar Liar
    Forgive me
    Just get me out of this hell

Mistakenly thought as Mordred's son she is featured in the Lancelot-Grail and the Post-Vulgate tales

Skills

Magic Resistance (C): As a Knight of Camelot and part of Mordred's mystery wielding forces that pillaged the vaults she is granted some resistance

Riding (C): Average skill expected for a knight

Personal Skills
    Hellfire (A+): Camlann follows her. A perpetuating curse that spites the existences of heroes, that brings forth the cost of their victories that all others have paid for it. The more proper a hero is the more Menehan is forged into an existence that defies them. The nameless of Camlann wedged deep within her Saint Graph screams against the blessed for dragging them into hell

Profligate Pillager (B): The vaults of Camelots were burst open and all their belongs spread among the forces and later on the army kept momentum by pillaging and absorbing the remains of former enemies and enslaving peasants. An existence that robs the land of everything for it's own sake

Innocent Monster (C): A name that is only known as Mordred's son and barely a footnote in the legends to come soon after as this is her only legend she has become little more than a extension of Mordred but Hellfire allows Menehan to keep her own mind and not sink into the phantom of that legend. The curse of Morgan has trickled down and grants Mana Burst at the cost of HP

Noble Phantasm

Clarent Camlann- Annihilation to the Bedrock
    Anti-Army
    Rank C
    The hatred of those lost in Camlann and the following battles is channeled into the sword into an approximation of Clarent Blood Arthur. As Menehan could not be considered even a shadow of King Arthur and Mordred she is unable of mimicking the sheer destruction wielded by the dragonic bloodline. Instead it's a wave of hatred that leeches upon the land to perpetuate its damnation, innocent or damned, living or dead, as long as it possesses energy it will be drained at an impressive pace and continue rampaging. At that point by combining it with Hellfire Menehan is able to summon a simalcrum of a dragon made of flames, Camlann, and become possessed by it permanently altering her Saint Graph and becoming little more than a husk bearing the hatred of that battle

Due to faulty maintenance it has completely lost its luster and story and its nothing more than a demonic bloodthirsty sword
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; July 16th, 2021 at 07:32 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Melehan: I was interested in seeing this sheet since as far as I know I'm the only other one to have done a Melehan profile on this forum. Overall it's well-written and I like the idea of making her an amalgamation of the regrets of all the ordinary knights who died at Camlann and envied the "shining legends" (echoes Kiritsugu's statement about heroes beguiling mankind by presenting war as something glorious instead of hell), but does partially feel more like an OC than the mythical/historical figure themselves.

Probably that can't be helped to an extent since the character is so minor/obscure but the fact that you actively rewrote some of the few defining things that were established about Melehan's legend (his relation to Mordred and brother he rebelled alongside) to present your original story makes it feel more so. Aside from that I take it Profligate Pillager is a Skill that supplies her Mana the more she kills and resources she destroys? I'd imagine that but the Skill doesn't describe its effect apart from flavor-text. Also bonus points for the use of Guilty Gear music. Shows good taste right there.