Page 186 of 366 FirstFirst ... 86136176181184185186187188191196236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 7318

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Mizukume's collapse tags aren't working for me, somehow. I know further descriptions are there; checked through quotes. Does the problem lie with mobile?
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Mizukume's collapse tags aren't working for me, somehow. I know further descriptions are there; checked through quotes. Does the problem lie with mobile?
    You're pressing the blue parts, right? Not the text next to them, but the blue symbols?
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    You're pressing the blue parts, right? Not the text next to them, but the blue symbols?
    I don't see any blue symbols. Just, like, [Personality and Lore] and nothing else, line after line. Not sure where to click, even when the collapse tags indicate they should be in each line as those headers.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps if you try to use the desktop version of the page?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the comments everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    That's weird it's working for me on mobile and desktop. Can you see other images? Like the face claim or images in the other posts?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pinetree will probably keep up the streak of Pretenders winning the contest.
    Just the perfect example of what the class is conceived to be.
    Has to be top 3 at least.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Perhaps if you try to use the desktop version of the page?
    I already am on the desktop version by default. No luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    That's weird it's working for me on mobile and desktop. Can you see other images? Like the face claim or images in the other posts?
    Broken images on at least some other posts, actually; it's been a nagging problem since September, at least, especially as it's been occurring on multiple fora.

The nonfunctional collapse tags are new to me. Maybe it has to do something with my phone, I dunno. Ancient enough and all that.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tabris: When you say broken images, do they simply not appear? Because that is what is gatekeeping your viewing of pinetree's sheet. the clickable is an image. Also, are you trying to use the desktop version of a phone?
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    There's supposed to be clickable images for the collapse tags? Well, they don't appear at all. Also, yes, desktop version of mobile, as I don't own anything more convenient for forum viewing (or Servant sheet making for that matter, which would be an issue were I able to actually complete a Servant sheet... sigh.)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tabris: The images are clickable. They collapse into the section. Only thing I can try to suggest is to try clicking them anyway. They're to the right of the headings. Kinda like...

This *

with the star the image. If that doesn't work, then contact an admin. I'm not familiar with the coding BL uses and they'd be able to help you better.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Columbia: "First, Rider's Manifest Destiny skill is constantly active around the ship whenever it is summoned."
    Now, I'm not the brightest knife in the crayon box, but I don't see a Manifest Destiny Skill anywhere in that sheet.
    Still, this is a pretty fun sheet. A goddess becoming a ship isn't even the weirdest ship combination we've seen on the thread, but it certainly is a memorable on. I give this a Yay.

Manifest Deatiny
    and it’s effect are explained under Affection of the American Goddess.
    The idea was that it’s similar to Odysseus’ Affection of the Gods giving him the Argis, but since Columbia is a weaker deity than the Greek pantheon, Enterprise only gets a skill rather than an NP. Honestly I could’ve laid that out more clearly, but that’s something to fix if I remake this sheet later on.

Thank you for the feedback, though! When you say ‘weirdest ship combination’, do you mean that Unsinkable Sam/Titanic sheet from a few contests ago?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Columbia: azur lane pfp poggers.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top Level Creator's Note
    You wanna see bullshit reasons for someone having Divinity? Well here you go. This guy's pretty wanked, or at least two or three powerlevels higher than most of my usual sheets, probably.

Alter-Ego of the Ptolemaic Dynasty
    -- The Man Who Founded God --

"Greetings, my dear Magus. It must be thanks to the Great God Serapis that this fortuitous encounter between us may transpire. I am Ptolemy I Soter, first Pharaoh of the Ptolemaic Dynasty, companion of the King of Conquerors, and an envoy of the Great God Serapis... phew, okay, that was exhausting. Just drop the formalities and call me Ptolemy. I know the people called me
    Savior
    Soter
    and all that, but I never felt like one. If anything, I was more like a janitor taking care of the mess my King left after his death. Of course, if you still wanna address me as 'Your Majesty Ptolemy I Soter', or if you wanna cut the middleman and call me Serapis, that's also fine by me.
    "

Source

"See, what the people needed back then was peace and order. As your history books probably taught you, everything immediately went to shit after the King of Conquerors died. At first I tried to cut my losses by dividing the empire's territories among the Diadochi- the finest generals who served under the King- to reduce the probability of conflict. I got to keep Egypt, but even that's not enough. Some wars still happened, and even my own territory was highly unstable. Now how could peace and order ever happen in a place where so many different faiths, cultures, and ambitions clash on a daily basis? It was a difficult question at the time, but then the idea finally hits me..."

Class: Alter-Ego
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster, Berserker, Ruler

True Name: Ptolemy I Soter / Serapis
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Macedonia (4th century BC)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Likes: "Serapis", accumulating knowledge, creative writing, foreign cultures
    Dislikes: Irresponsible leaders, anything that threatens order and public security
    Talent: Sockpuppeting, religious propaganda, assimilating different cultures
    Natural Enemy: Iskandar, Perdiccas
    Armament: Magecraft, divine authorities
    Catalyst: An ancient coin bearing his face, a statue of Serapis

Class Skills
    Syncretized Divine Core (False) (EX)

Alter-Ego was a devout worshiper of the Greco-Egyptian deity Serapis, a chief god who presided over life, death, rebirth, and justice, among other things. It's unclear where Serapis initially originated from. One prominent theory is that Serapis was actually a syncretized deity born from older deities such as Zeus, Osiris, Apis, Enki, and so on. Commonly depicted similar to Zeus but wearing traditional Egyptian attire, Serapis was mostly known as a god who united the various cultures of ancient Egypt together under Alter-Ego's rule. As the man who greatly advocated the Cult of Serapis, even building a massive statue of the deity in Alexandria, it's no surprise that the Great God Serapis has chosen Alter-Ego as his vessel in the mortal realm, turning him into a mix between a High Servant and a Pseudo-Servant containing the essences of the Greek Zeus, the Egyptian Osiris, and the Babylonian Enki. That said...

"Hm? All that stuff about Serapis? Yeah, that's all bullshit, sorry. Effective bullshit, mind you, but bullshit nonetheless. Build a statue of Zeus and slap some Egyptian clothes on him to keep everyone happy, who'd ever see through such a genius idea, am I right? Honestly I didn't expect things to work out that well, but it did, and I'm not complaining."
    "Now, now, don't look at me like that. I didn't come up with that schtick out of prideful narcissism or some twisted desire to be revered as a deity. I only did it for the people. Because it was necessary to bring them together when nothing else short of an all-out war could. Perhaps you'll come to understand my perspective later on..."

Alter-Ego is a Pseudo-Servant of the Great God Serapis. This much is true. However... Serapis does not exist. He was simply a false deity created by Alter-Ego using components from older existing deities. In that sense, the true "Serapis" is none other than Alter-Ego himself, who came up with the entire idea. Thus, in a very roundabout way, the Divine Spirit inhabiting Alter-Ego's Saint Graph... is simply a more "godly" aspect of himself. This gives him all the benefits of a High Servant and a Pseudo-Servant, and none of the drawbacks.

As "Serapis", Alter-Ego possesses the Divine Cores of Zeus, Osiris, and Enki... or imitations of them, at least. Their powers are but small fractions of the originals. Nonetheless, Alter-Ego may still call upon a portion of their authorities in battle. Common applications of this Skill includes using Zeus' lightning bolts as projectiles, Osiris' authority over the underworld to call upon undead familiars, or Enki's authority over
    Abzu
    the primeval sea
    to manipulate water and grant them restorative effects.

"So yeah, I kinda cheated my way into the Class as an Alter-Ego whose components consist purely of me, myself, and I! Of course, if the people actually knew the truth back then, something like this would be impossible. The people didn't know that though, and they believed that Ptolemy I and Serapis are different individuals. This allows him to count as a 'different aspect' of my Saint Graph, qualifying me for the Class. And so here I am, as a... humble servant of our Great God Serapis. Praise be!"

Riding (B+)

The ability to operate mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. As a general who served under the King of Conquerors, Alter-Ego was already a skilled charioteer in his own right. However, he was best known not as a general, but as a Pharaoh who built the great Ptolemaic dynasty. His rule was so prosperous that he was occasionally depicted riding or at least standing beside the sacred Egyptian bull Apis. This allows him to ride certain low-ranking Divine Beasts. Alter-Ego can also summon brief "shadows" of Apis to serve as a mount or to perform charging attacks.

"Apis was actually one of the deities I used as inspiration when coming up with Serapis. I mean, the wordplay was so obvious that I'd be stupid not to capitalize on that. I used a whole bunch of obscure and not-so-obscure gods in the process, and looking back, I may have made him a bit too overpowered. Then again, if it works, it works! Nothing like an all-powerful god to keep the peace. As for why I don't have the full authority of Apis right now, well... juggling between Zeus, Osiris, and Enki is a chore enough for me at the moment. Adding another god to the mix sounds like a pain."

Territory Creation (B)

The ability to to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. As a "Priest of Serapis", Alter-Ego can create a
    temple
    Serapeum
    filled with mystic codes to reinforce his other abilities.

"'Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'... I seem to recall a distant predecessor of mine saying something to that effect, back when I was familiarizing myself with Egyptian culture. With all due respect, I disagree. My Egypt was built by human hands to instill hope to the people after decades of war. Even Serapis was nothing more than means to an end, in that regard."

Personal Skills
    Cult of Serapis (A+)

The religious cult that Alter-Ego founded by assimilating different cultures to bring unity to Egypt. The Cult of Serapis permeated every layer of society at the time, allowing every Egyptian to worship the titular deity regardless of their original faiths, place of origin, wealth, or social standing. Everyone was equal before the Great God Serapis, while Alter-Ego served as the Great God's envoy within the mortal realm, frequently building monuments and places of worship dedicated to the deity. In a more pragmatic sense, Alter-Ego also used the name Serapis as a way to push out policies and political decisions he believed to be beneficial to the kingdom.

This Skill functions similarly to Charisma and Silver Tongue, creating a powerful mental compulsion for others to follow Alter-Ego's commands. His talent in philosophical and theological rhetoric also allows him to pick apart others' core beliefs and "convert" them to the Cult of Serapis. For those less inclined to follow his commands as Pharaoh, he could also brand them as "divine revelation", increasing its persuasive power if required.

"Do I not fear the wrath of the gods? Ahaha, that's a good question! I respect the gods as any reasonable man of the time would, and I don't recall ever committing any specific sacrilegious acts to offend any of them. I just... took bits and pieces of them to come up with Serapis. In modern terms, it's like writing an, uh, what is it called again... OC, I think? Still, if that turned out to be some blasphemous act, I have no regrets. With all the riots, civil wars, court intrigue, and other disasters going around, divine punishment is the least of my concerns."

Great Multicultural Exchange (B)

A Skill granted to those who metaphorically "unified" the world by facilitating an exchange of culture. A unique variation of Human Observation and Aesthetic Appreciation, there is a chance that the user might be able to deduce an enemy Servant's True Name, Skills, and Noble Phantasm(s) by observing traces of their "culture", consisting of their clothing, accent, speech patterns, and armaments. A crystallization of Alter-Ego's dream of a united yet multicultural Egypt. Despite Egypt being a melting pot of cultures (including Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, and Persian) during Alter-Ego's time, he studied these different cultures extensively to bring them together, unlike his late King's more combat-focused approach on assimilating different cultures. The Cult of Serapis was just the first step; after it had gained foothold in his empire, Alter-Ego systematically devised more and more policies to ensure that everyone in his empire could get along despite their numerous differences in culture.

"I suppose calling my King a bloodthirsty conqueror isn't fully accurate either. He was a big fan of Hellenism back then, and he did try to get his vassal kingdoms to adopt its values to reduce conflict, so credit where credit is due. However, he overlooked the fact that Hellenism was just fundamentally incompatible with some kingdoms with existing local beliefs. That's why his plans failed, and when he received backlash from these kingdoms, that's when he made the mistake of immediately resorting to force to crush them. I chose a different method, you see. You can't just introduce a brand new morality system and hope everyone would accept it without question. So I took bits and pieces of what was already there and molded it into a new system that allows everyone to smile and hold hands despite their differences. It worked pretty well, all things considered!"

King of Conqueror's Final Wish (A)

In his final days, the King of Conquerors imparted a final wish to his finest commanders, the Diadochi. He wished to be buried in the temple of Zeus-Ammon in Egypt. Yet after his death, most of these commanders refused to honor this wish, preferring to bury him in his homeland of Macedonia. Alter-Ego objected to this decision, but his demands were largely ignored by the other commanders. With no other choice, Alter-Ego devised a plan to honor his late King's wish, knowing said plan would make him a traitor in the eyes of the other Diadochi. In 321 BC, while the King's body was on its way back to Macedonia, Alter-Ego hijacked the proceedings, stole the cart containing the body, and brought it to Egypt, where he was buried in a temple in Alexandria.

This Skill functions similarly to Disengage, allowing Alter-Ego (and one other person or object he holds) to instantly withdraw from the battlefield. Usable only in situations where he believes himself to be "cornered", Alter-Ego may utter a certain incantation while holding one person or object, and he would be instantly teleported a safe distance away from the battlefield. This Skill has a demerit, however. Because Alter-Ego simply took the body and left the King's armor and weapons behind, whenever he teleports a person with him, said person would be stripped of all armor and weapon. Even so, Alter-Ego could turn this demerit into an opportunity using his ingenuity, for example by teleporting one enemy with him away from the chaotic battlefield and stripping them of all armaments.

"Oh come on, the tensions were obvious back then. Even without my interference, I doubt they'd actually make it to Macedonia. They'd probably end up killing each other somewhere along the way and leaving his body to rot in the desert. With that in mind, I simply took the initiative to honor my King's final wish, in a way those ungrateful, incompetent buffoons never could. If they're gonna kill each other either way, at the very least I don't want him to be caught in the middle of it all. It's... the least I could do for him."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Great God Serapis, Awaken and Devour All
    Serapeum Afomoíosi

"All right, that's enough playing around. The Great God Serapis is ready to render His divine judgment. The Great God hath spoken; you are hereby sentenced to... assimilation."

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Divinity
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 5

Little is known of Serapis' original lore. Him being a combination of Zeus, Osiris, and Enki generally means that he rules over all of creation, including the Earth, the Underworld, and the Primeval Sea. However, it's unclear what he actually does as a so-called "chief deity" of his cult. As the Cult of Serapis circulated throughout Egypt and surrounding lands, he eventually gained something of a role in existing myths.

...Well, "gained" might not be the best way to describe it. He replaced Osiris as husband of Isis and Zeus as husband of Hera. Gradually, He also "absorbed" the characteristics of other deities including Demeter, Dionysius, Hades, Apis, Amun, and so on. Thus, one interpretation of Serapis is that he is not an "all-powerful creator god". Rather, he is an all-consuming god who "devours" other deities and assimilates their authorities into himself, creating one almighty monotheistic god that everyone could worship. This interpretation lines up nicely with Alter-Ego's general preferred method of ruling, namely his desire to encapsulate all of his people's different cultures in a single multicultural society governed by one value system to minimize conflict.

Upon unleashing this Noble Phantasm's True Name, beams of light shot forth from behind Alter-Ego's body, homing in on one nearby divine entity of his choosing. Those struck by these beams will have their divine authorities forcibly taken and "assimilated" into Alter-Ego's Saint Graph, granting him a portion of said authorities and greatly weakening the affected target. Not counting the three main elements of his divine core (Zeus, Osiris, and Enki), Alter-Ego can maintain up to five additional authorities using this Noble Phantasm, though the strength of each individual authority weakens with each new authority assimilated. This weakening effect actually serves as a self-imposed seal to prevent the darker aspect of this Noble Phantasm from surfacing...

If Alter-Ego were to assimilate one more authority beyond his limit, a seal seemingly breaks, distorting his Saint Graph into a hypothetical existence known as the "True" Serapis. In this state, his power skyrockets in exchange for his sanity, turning him into a Berserker single-mindedly driven to "assimilate" every culture into himself. If left to his own devices afterwards, there is a distinct possibility of him becoming a threat to humanity, which is why Alter-Ego generally wishes for his Master to kill him with a Command Spell before he could reach that state, if he is ever forced to break that seal.

"True" Serapis (Source)

Extra: Divinity Check

Description
    Alter-Ego's True Name is Ptolemy I Soter, though he wouldn't mind being addressed as Serapis either.

One of the King of Conqueror's oldest companions, Alter-Ego was a stern, straight-laced general who frequently butted heads with his King, not out of malice, but simply due to clashes between the King's more hotheaded impulsive, hotheaded attitude, and his calmer, more tactical approach to conquest. The King considered him "boring", while Alter-Ego considered said King to be "wholly irresponsible". Nonetheless, the two were vast friends despite their frequent bickering.

After the King's death and a few years of ruling Egypt, however, he gained a different outlook on life. Unity cannot be brought through swords and spears, but through understanding of different cultures and perspectives. Thus, his once strict, by-the-book demeanor gradually changed upon this realization. Now, he is more of an easygoing scholar fond of burying himself in books and attending traditional celebrations to understand different cultures. Occasionally, he may play up his "Serapis" persona to exude a greater sense of authority, even throwing casual threats of "assimilation", but these actions are mostly jokes from his part.

Summoned in Chaldea, a place filled with countless legendary heroes from across myths and history, Alter-Ego is quick to develop an interest in their cultures. Despite his status as Pharaoh, he generally acts more like an annoying tourist in front of these Servants, pestering them with questions and asking for "local souvenirs" from them to keep in his room, which he dubbed as the "New Great Library of Alexandria".

Despite his role as "The Great God Serapis", Alter-Ego generally considers himself as a highly tolerant ruler, all things considered. The Cult of Serapis took the ancient Egyptian society by storm, but he never explicitly forced anyone to convert. He respected other existing beliefs and attended rituals meant to honor them. As for why he chose to advocate for Serapis specifically, it was simply because he arrived at the conclusion that religion- regardless of the truth behind them- holds a great power to bring people together. Thus, pragmatically speaking, Serapis was simply a means to an end for the sake of his "unified, multicultural Egypt". At the same time, years of dealing with conflicts and local instabilities had turned him into an avid believer of the paradox of tolerance. While he is generally laid-back and comically curious of different cultures, the moment he perceives these different cultures as "something that threatens order and public security", his serious general side would resurface, and he would crush them mercilessly. Yet he would not fully erase these cultures, acknowledging that some people do live by these values. So instead, he assimilates these cultures into the Cult of Serapis, strengthening the cult's reach and further legitimizing his rule.

"Eh? What's that? You think that's a real slippery slope? Ahaha, can't argue with you there! Honestly dictatorship isn't really my style, as I'm content with letting different cultures and religions stand so long as they're not hurting anyone, but I doubt I could convince you that easily, so I won't even try. That said, even if some would consider me a tyrant or a heretic... I have no regrets, for I know that I only did what was necessary."

Lore
    Ptolemy I Soter was a Greek general and close companion of Alexander the Great, who would go on to become the founder of Egypt's illustrious Ptolemaic Dynasty. He had accompanied the King of Conquerors since his earliest campaigns, supposedly even writing a firsthand account of the King's conquests, now lost to history. However, the story of the great Pharaoh Ptolemy I Soter would only start following the King's death...

Not long after Iskandar died at 32, conflict began to brew. Arguments between the Diadochi continued to escalate, growing increasingly hostile as everyone wanted a piece of the figurative pie that Iskandar left behind. Numerous people stepped forward, claiming to be the late King's "one true successor". At the same time, revolts and civil wars started breaking out left and right in formerly conquered territories, which did not help matters. After a brief period of minor skirmishes and tense negotiations, the Diadochi finally decided to hold a summit in Babylon to settle their differences, in an event that would later be known as the Partition of Babylon in 323 BC. From this summit, it was decided that the King's former territories would be divided among the Diadochi in exchange for peace. Ptolemy was entrusted with Egypt as his new domain.

All things considered, Egypt was quite an advantageous territory for him. The lands were fertile and resources were bountiful. However, Egypt was still left at a highly unstable state after the King's death. The territory had become a melting pot of different cultures, each of them having different agendas and plans for what Egypt should be. All the while, tensions between the Diadochi resurfaced once again as they decided to return Iskandar's body to Macedonia. Fearing that it would only be a matter of time before the conflict erupted into an all-out war which could threaten his appointed territory, Ptolemy briefly abandoned his post to aid fellow general Seleucus I Nicator, who also objected the decision not to honor the King's final wish. When their concerns were not heeded by the other Diadochi, Ptolemy abruptly hijacked the proceedings, stole the body, and escaped back to Egypt, leaving behind Iskandar's sword and armor as a final token of goodwill to his former comrades. He buried Iskandar's body in a mausoleum in Alexandria, one of the largest Egyptian cities at the time.

Upon his return, having dealt with the Diadochi, Ptolemy was finally ready to assume his position as Pharaoh of Egypt. At the time, revolts and religious conflicts were still breaking out left and right. At first, Ptolemy resorted to the sword, crushing these conflicts quickly and ruthlessly. However, after some time, he realized that these methods were far too violent and only served as a temporary solution to long-term problems. No matter how many times he crushed them, these differences will continue to exist. If anything, crushing them would only create animosity towards him. Thus, he tried a different approach to resolve things. He held discussions with scholars, priests, and historians in an attempt to better understand cultural and religious differences among his people.

Some time later, Ptolemy finally devised a way to bring the people together. He founded the Cult of Serapis, featuring a deity with aspects rooted in familiar existing religions. He relentlessly pushed this new cult into the public, building numerous monuments and places of worship for the titular god. After a few years, the Cult of Serapis easily became a prominent religion in Egypt, and it wasn't long before the faith overtook new lands such as Greece, Babylon, and Persia through existing trade routes. Each "converted" territory seemed to add a new spin on the mythos of Serapis, increasing the deity's long list of authorities.

With Egypt united, Ptolemy returned to deal with the Diadochi, whose conflicts continued. He joined his old friend Seleucus-who had originally been assigned as ruler of Babylon- to take Syria, Anatolia, and Asia minor. After this campaign, however, he entrusted these territories to Seleucus and returned to Egypt, an action some deemed to be desertion, though his true motives were unclear.

The remaining years of Ptolemy's reign went by peacefully. Egypt was largely unaffected by wars taking place in other territories, allowing art and culture to prosper. Ptolemy ruled justly over his people, earning the title "Soter" (Savior), as one who brought Egypt back from the brink of chaos and turned it into a unified multicultural society. Furthermore, Ptolemy also ordered the construction of the Great Library of Alexandria, which would be officially completed during his son's reign, just two years after his death. According to an anecdote, he also personally sponsored the great mathematician Euclid. Apparently he found Euclid's seminal work, the Elements, too difficult to study, so he asked if there were an easier way to master it. In response, it was said that Euclid famously quipped: "Sire, there is no Royal Road to geometry."

Relationships
    Pandora:
    "Capturing the evils of the world... It's a difficult task you've taken up, girl, but I understand how you feel to some extent. After all, I do know a thing or two about 'catching' divine beings. Well, take it from me; good luck in catching them all!"

Bran the Blessed:
    "An inhuman being who fully embraced being human for the sake of his people, and a human who embraced the role of a god for the sake of theirs. Despite our differences, you are a most magnificent ruler. Still, a way to destroy Noble Phantasms, huh... that's... interesting. Yes, perhaps we could discuss this further. Noble Phantasm aside, I truly am curious of your culture, and I'm sure your perspective as a fellow 'outsider' would be interesting to hear as well!"

Skadi:
    "Say, is skating something you can just easily pick up, or do I have to, y'know... as-si-mi-late? Okay, okay, just kidding! I do wish you'd teach me though, if you have the time. It looked fun, but I sucked at it since there's barely any snow in my territory back then. I reckon skiing would be my first step to understanding the wondrous culture of the north!"

Rudolph the Red:
    "Come to think of it, isn't Santa just a more kid-friendly version of Serapis? I mean, the guy it was based on was Greek, then it spread across different areas, with some territories adding their own spin on the myth, then it went across generations through oral and literary traditions, and now it's used to keep the kids in line using one value system of what's naughty or nice. It's quite an interesting observation. That said, why am I explaining this to a deer?"
    *Angry deer noises*
    "Oh crap, is it my evil alignment!? Wait, I can expla-!"
    *Headbutted*

Ootakemaru:
    "'There is something ominous in the mountain'... It seems such beliefs have been around since forever. It's only natural to fear; my own people feared the forests, the deserts, or the river. As their ruler, it's my duty to dispel that fear. That said, don't worry. As things are now, I have no reason to cut you down. So long as you can turn that fear into a weapon for the sake of serving the Master, I'll leave you to your own devices."

Hero's Bride:
    "Love truly is a complex topic, eh? I did consider assimilating Heracles at one point, but I decided against it. He's more human than god, and humanity needs their own human heroes from time to time. By the way, would any of you be interested in marriage counseling? Perhaps the Great God Serapis could offer some valuable insight to your marital problems..."

Mithotyn:
    "So this is what could have been... If things were different, perhaps I might just go down the same path as you. Humans are vulnerable and fearful. To some extent, you're right. However, I disagree with your forceful methods. The moment you forced your ideals upon the people, you became nothing more than another monster. People should be free to worship or curse the gods as they see fit, so long as they're not hurting anyone."

USS Enterprise/Columbia:
    "Freedom is a wonderful thing indeed. As a fellow soldier devoted to protecting their country, you have my full support. That said, I am curious about your culture. From what I've read, 'freedom' seems to be a prominent theme in it, is it not? Mind telling me how that came to be? Oh, and tell me about the local delicacies as well! Just the other day I had those 'borgars' in the cafeteria, and it tastes amazing! Is the 'borgar' also something rooted in freedom? Like maybe it's a rebellion from the conventional ways of making its predecessor, the 'sand-witch' (which surprisingly does not include any sand)? I'm also curious about-"
    *He continued to ramble about this topic. A few hours later, he emerged as a self-proclaimed 'westaboo'*

Mizukume:
    "I see, despite her origins, she truly is human, through and through. For everyone's sake, please don't ever forget that."

Aramitama Amaterasu:
    "So it really was inevitable, huh... I had hoped that pure maiden could stay longer, but it doesn't seem like she's still around. As for you... your path ends here. You won't taint one more soul. You won't destroy one more kingdom. Not while I'm here. Now, before I assimilate your authority... drowned in your own lake of wine, or walking down your own bronze toaster? Take your pick."

Joseph Smith:
    "A man who used the name of god to seek wisdom.... ahaha, maybe we're not so different. I do believe your end goal is a bit too lofty, but I suppose that's just how you mages are. Your kind looking for the root has been around since before my time, so I'm not even surprised. Personally I believe in ensuring tangible, long-lasting peace among humans before setting your sights upon the heavens above, but we can chalk that up to personal differences. In any case, I wish you luck on your endeavors."

Freud Id:
    "Here's a little history lesson from me. It's probably no surprise that Serapis holds components of Zeus and Osiris. The question is, where does Enki come up in all this? That one comes from a little game of wordplay, much like your existence. In Babylon, Serapis was pronounced Sar-Apis, or Sar-Abzu; "the King of the Primeval Seas". Now who holds that specific title? Enki. That's how Serapis wormed his way to your Pantheon. All this considered, this technically means I have absolute conceptual advantage towards you. All I have to do is rearrange my divine core a bit to focus on Enki. Did you get all that? Yeah? Good, cuz' this little lesson is me stalling for time as I do just that. Now kneel."

Hong Xiuquan:
    "Tch, again, I almost feel guilty for just now realizing how easily things could go wrong back then. What exactly stopped me from going down your path? Is it the desire to honor my King? Or the love I felt towards the people? Just what exactly did I feel towards them? I did my best as a ruler, but I've never given it much thought until now... Oh yeah, you're still here. Assimilation it is."

Arjuna (Alter):
    "Excuse me, Master, but what the hell is this!? I know assimilating gods are kind of my thing and all, but something tells me I'm going to get a major case of indigestion if I even tried to assimilate him, if not worse. Just what's his deal?"

Other divine entities in general:
    "Hii~! Would you like a bath? Dinner? or maybe a fun little session of as-si-mi-la-tion~?"

Cleopatra:
    "I see, you've certainly dealt with a lot on your plate... Sorry I couldn't be around to help you run things back there. Despite that tragic end, though, you managed to accomplish so much despite the bad hand you've been dealt with. So, as your great-great-great-grandpa, um... how should I say this... I'm proud of you kiddo."

Theodosius I:
    "So it's you... the one who 'killed' Serapis... well, no hard feelings! It's all water under the bridge! By the time your dynasty rolled around, I'm pretty sure Serapis had outlived his usefulness anyway! I dunno how effective your newfangled God is in keeping order, but the fact that Christianity is still around today must mean that you and your successors did something right."

Iskandar:
    "My King... just as impulsive and reckless as ever, huh? I missed that about you. When I'm with you, I feel like there's no need for 'Serapis' to exist. I'm just... the boy I was back and Macedonia. Yes, I'm ready to serve you once again now. Why don't we go for a ride, for old time's sake?"

Bond CE
    Ptolemy I was once a mighty general.
    His stalwart form dominated the battlefield as he rode alongside the King of Conquerors.
    He stood by his King's side, taking one land after another in bloody conquest.

Ptolemy I was once a great Pharaoh.
    His wisdom guided the people, saving Egypt from the brink of destruction.
    His people showered him with praises, and graciously bestowed upon him the title of "Soter".

Ptolemy I was once a priest.
    The name Serapis resounded throughout the land, bringing unity and cultural acceptance among the people.
    The people worshiped Serapis, but more importantly, the people were united as one, despite their differences.

Yet as of now, he was none of those.
    He was simply a sickly old man resting atop his throne, overlooking the kingdom.

"Hey, boy."
    A familiar voice resounded. A voice he had almost forgotten after all those years.
    Everything started to darken. The old Pharaoh could only make out the silhouette of a large man standing before him.

"So this... is death. Surely this is nothing more than a dying dream." The Pharaoh thought to himself.
    "It is, but that's no reason not to entertain me now, is it?" The voice responded.

"Tch, forceful as ever, aren't you? Can't you let a dying man pass away in peace?"
    "No can do, sorry. You oughtta know full well how annoying I can be, wouldn't you agree?"
    "Even as a ghost from the deepest corners of my memory, you still are."
    "Fine, fine, I won't keep you for long. I'll just ask one question..."
    "What? The things I've accomplished as Pharaoh? What became of the other Diadochi? The fate of your empire as a whole? Or-"
    "Did you have fun?"

"Wha... What kind of question is that!? You musclebrained, hardheaded ignoramus! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!? Leaving everyone behind like that without a proper heir, allowing the whole battle between the Diadochi to happen... Your empire fell apart just months after you were gone! And did you know how much trouble I got into just to fulfill that nonsensical final wish of yours!? They branded me as a traitor, despite the years I spent by your side! And that's not even talking about everything I had to do in Egypt! Leaving me an unstable empire like that where the tiniest spark could cause an all-out war, and forcing me to actually make something worthwhile out of a hopeless situation like that! Why, the moment I get to the other side, I oughtta-"
    "But did you have fun?"
    "Yes."
    "What was that? I can't quite hear you from here."
    "I DID, OKAY!? Gah, there, I said it! Absurd as it was, I had fun, okay!?"
    "I see... I'm glad to hear it."

Creator's Notes
    Whew, finished at last! Let's see how many boxes I checked, eh?
    1. Chief God: Serapis is the Chief God of the Cult of Serapis. He's also the only God, but that's besides the point.
    2. Ascended Mortal: A Pharaoh who became a Pseudo for the Divine Spirit Serapis... sort of. He's basically just sockpuppeting as a god, and the people bought it, allowing them to count as separate entities.
    3. Bullshit reason for divinity: Does being a Pseudo with your own "godlier" self count?
    4. Meta: This guy basically wrote a wanked OC sheet in the 4th century BC, with power enough defeat or devour the "canon" gods of the time. Wait, as a guy fond of writing wanked sheets involving gods... Did I just write a Koga Pseudo?

• In all seriousness, I do feel like I'm a bit out of my depth with this one. He's basically on the tier of a singularity/Lostbelt final boss, and that's not even counting the "True Serapis" I dropped in like one paragraph.
    • As a Caster, he'd have the Library of Alexandria as an NP. I planned to include that NP here, but I suppose his whole assimilation thing already leaves him wanked enough as he is now.
    • He's generally a pretty chill guy. I imagine he'd make different cameo appearances in comedic FGO events, sporting a different cultural outfit with every appearance (Quetz's lucha attire, an American star-spangled-banner jacket with shades, a British suit and top hat, Sei Shonagon's Harajuku attire, etc) as a way to learn about different cultures.
    • You wouldn't want to see him mad though, as he also has a darker side to him that would mercilessly annihilate anything deemed "a threat to peace", assimilating said threat to strengthen himself. This also gives him some antagonist story potential as well.
    • You could probably come up with a difficult FGO challenge quest featuring this guy. I imagine every turn he'd switch his "main authority" between Zeus (atk boost), Osiris (debuff), and Enki (healing). As the fight goes on, he also absorbs other entities as his "secondary authorities", further making the fight hell.
    • This guy may sound very different from the ideas I talked about in the inspiration thread and some PMs. It's cuz'... I originally planned on writing a different Servant, and the inspiration for this one only came recently. My previous entry was going to be Foreigner-Class Marie Laveau, got that sheet half finished. I integrated her lore with the South American alien parasites thing via the Vodou deity Damballa, but in the end I feel like that one has too much setup with too little payoff. I'm still keeping the idea in the back of my mind though. Maybe you'll see her in another time.

Last edited by BnEl15; February 14th, 2023 at 11:45 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Despite that i am having the same post already at the ideas thread >okkay as i am still strugling which of my ideas i should use for the contest do make a little game of which i make by the most picking of one "code"

The "Codes" are : "A" ,"AD","B", "MK" , "J" , "P" , "PH", "I" , "Z",

I will make the one with which is the most often selected is.,

Ptolemaius I Soter /Serapis : Really interesting , well made i must say though here does i remember in that as the Serapis cult were introduced that either Ptolemaus himself or others did called each on mysticism Expert of the Greek and of the egypt side to confirm the state of Serapis namely the Hierophant of Eleusis and Manetho an the known Priest and historian of egypt , aswell have you know that Serapis werere even depicted on the coins of the Kushan king Huvishka a Ruler of an Central Asiatic Kingdom did let the egyptian God depict on his coins as "Sarapo" ! though i have some Qustions at first if he is defeated and the other servant is still living are the regaining their Divine authority ? and i would be curious what he would think of my Augustus or my Psammetich I ?

all in all quite well made i must say !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 5th, 2021 at 05:38 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    After a millon years, I am back! And I have come with a sheet that's kinda a reimagining of one my crappy old one. And I admit is based on an idea from Roydgolden way back some pages ago in the main Create-a-Servant thread. Also, by pure coincidence, it's also a sheet with parts about culture uniting!

"Greetings, master! Rejoice, for you shall have the support of the True King of Man! Together, we shall break all limits!"
    Lancer of Ambition

Class:
    Lancer
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Caster
    True Name: Nimrod
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Abrahamic Religions
    Natural Enemy: Abraham
    Armaments: A long mace

Parameters
    STR:
    B
    END: C
    AGI:
    A
    MAN: C
    LUK:
    E
    NP:
    A++

Dislikes: Cultural Barriers, Limits, People disagreeing with him
    Talent: Leading humanity into sacrileges
    Catalyst: A piece of the Tower of Babel

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: (B)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.
    Lancer lived in an age where mystery was still abundant and where magic and fantastical creatures were still commonplace. Furthermore, he was himself a master of wicked witchcraft according to some legends about him.

Divinity: (/)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods.
    Lancer was originally a Bunrei of the Mesopotamian god Ninurta, splintered as a representation of his rulership amongst mortals. However, due to his unending hatred towards the divine and his degradation into a monstrous giant, this skill has been completely sealed.

Personal Skills
    Mighty Hunter Before The Lord: (A)
    A skill derivated fr om Lancer's title and reputation as well as a remnant of the Authority of Ninurta as the God of Hunting. Lancer was renowned through history to be one of the greatest hunter in the world, and in some early legends was said to be blessed by God for it. As such, he get a substancial damage bonus against beast-type foes. Furthermore, as his very nature of that of a hunter, beasts instinctively sense him as a threat and feel fear towards him unless they resist Mental Interference.
    As a matter of fact, the stories about Nimrod being an evil rebel against gods only started to appear when civilization began to express much disdain towards physical feats such as hunting. As such, one may say that his nature as a 'Great Hunter' is greatly tied to his degeneration.

Saint Graph Expansion: (C)
    A skill falsely similar to Shapeshift that allow one to enlarge and strengthen their own Saint Graph. It includes not only scale up but also scale down.
    This skill is derivated from the distortion of Lancer's legend. While he was of normal human size at first, the result of the hebrew word for mighty 'Gibbor' being interpreted to mean he was the same as the 'Gibborim' Nephilims was that he would be later known as a wicked giant.
    Having embraced this change, he can at will change between the height of a normal man and the stature of an humongous warrior. Tough for convenience and drama's sake, he prefers to keep the full power of this for special occasions.

Charisma:
    (A+)
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this point, it is no longer popularity or skill, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself. An army led by him or her will have a tremendous increase in abilities.
    Lancer was known through countless legends as the one who led an united humanity after the Flood, and the one who led them into a project of ambition and scale far surpassing anything you could imagine. Indeed, the only way his dominion over humanity was broken was by making a large number of them literaly unable to understand him.

Mana Burst (Flame): (B)
    A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that imparts a flame effect. It came from the fictional anecdote of Lancer trying to kill Abraham by burning him within a furnace. Using his sorcery, he can create flame to punish those who seek to oppose the rightful king of humanity.
    Incidentally, a number of stories conflate Lancer with Zoroaster, the iranian prophet who founded his own religion, by saying that he worshipped the Fire. A clear attempt to demonize the concept of 'Holy Fire' intrisical to Zoroastrianism.

Noble Phantasms

The Tower That Shall Pierce The Heavens
    Migdal Bavel

Anti-Fortress

The Tower of Babel was without a doubt one of the most ambitious project ever attempted by humanity. A wonder of both construction and magecraft, it was an enormous structure made with the attempt to break reality borders to intrude in the Heavenly realm and allow for anyone to see and reach the Divine. The failure of that project is commonly seen as an allegory for how man's hubris is destined to fail.

As the ruler of Babel around these times, Lancer is more commonly seen as the one heading the project and thus is the natural owner of this Noble Phantasm. It takes the form of none other than the large and overtly ornate mace he uses as his primary weapon. Indeed, he used his Saint Graph Expansion skill to forcibly shrink the tower and allow himself to be summoned as a Lancer rather than the Caster class he would normally be under with this Noble Phantasm. Despite its unwieldy structure, the quality of its construction and material still make it a top-class weapon.

Trough this atypical form, Lancer can use what is basically a weaponization of the Tower's intended purpose. Upon caling its true name, it will revert back to its true humongous size and rush at near-teleportation speed towards a target designated by Lancer, with a huge amount of damage being inflicted should the target be an object or living being. Befitting of its role as something meant to reach the divine realm, it possess a piercing effect that bypass any obstacles, such as distance, barriers or even the target being in another dimension. Furthermore, the building is sturdy enough and its inside stable to the point that it can be used as a vehicle instead of a mean of attack.

One Language, One Empire
    Migdal Bavel

Anti-

Rather than a truly separate Noble Phantasm, this is another property of the Tower of Babel, stemming from a later interpretation of its meaning. It was said that seeing the foolishness of an humanity united under one culture was up to, God set a curse on them that divided their Universal Language in several ones, leaving them unable to understand each other and leaving to the splitting of the people. In more modern times, it has been theorized that the tower itself was an allegory for the custom of Babylonian kings having buildings built or renovated to represent their rulership and their domination over people they just conquered, such as the Jewish people after Nebuchadnezzar II subjugated the kingdom of Judah. Under this interpretation, the description of a division of language is a celebration of the Fall of the Babylonian Empire and how Jews were allowed to have their cutura idendity once more, free from Babylonian dominion.

Following this interpretation, the Tower has another property: to reverse the division and language and unify them again. Or in other words, to reassert
    Lancer's
    Babylon's
    dominion over humans. This effect is activated by calling out its true name to let the Tower grow to full size, then letting put itself on the ground instead of launching it. Upon doing so, the building will cast a Bounded Field around itself. Any being caught in it will progressively be 'unified'. Languages willl mutate to become an imitation of the original one, understandable by all affected, and they shall see their cultural identities such as values, custom or religion replaced by those approved by Lancer. In other words, they become part of his Kingdom, and his own words become the actual Original Language to them, making them automically obey anything he says as it become part of their nature. This effect take more or less time depending one one's willpower, and may be stopped by anti-Mental Interference abilities. Furthermore, as it doesn't discern between mortal and divinities, it can be said to be another way of making men reaching the divine.

It is a devastating power to be sure, turning anyone into a puppet for Lancer. However, maintaining take a ridiculously huge amount of magial energy, and just as the original Babel project failed, changes will be reverted instantly once the Noble Phantasm end. After all, a completely bound humanity like this is completely contrary to the Human Order.

Description
    Lancer is Nimrod, the great hunter and king of Biblical times commonly said to be behind the construction of the Tower of Babel. What one can imediatly get from talking to him is that he's an incredibly bombastic man. He is very prone to referring to himself as the 'King of Man' and to spout larger-than-life speeches about both his own greatness and that of humanity. Indeed, as their self-titled ruler, he sees any achievement done by humans to be part of his glory, and is particularly amazed by modern progress such as breakthrough into space or communication across the world made possible by Internet. Indeed, he is more than happy to tell others that nothing is impossible if they try and to encourage them into following him to great ventures.

As could be expected, the things that absolutely anger him are obstacles to such progress, and chief amongst those are Gods who lord over humanity and put limits on them. Even knowing he's burnei of Ninurta didn't change his opinion one bit, and just caused him to embrace his image as a giant to reject that bond. In fact, his greatest joy about the modern world is that most of them have lost their influence on the world. Tough one of his big objective is still to reach them and to assert
    Lancer's
    humanity's
    superiority. And any worshippers can expect at best very agressive attempt to make them give it up or at worse to be burned alive.

Indeed, Lancer is above all a very self-centered being. While he wants humanity to become greater and greater, he values people really only as part of his great dream to be the ruler of an everrising empire. Anything that runs contrary to that, such as differences in culture, opinion or values, is only seen as an "obstacle to be trampled'. And anyone trying to oppose this glorious destiny shall either join his ranks or be dispatched. In fact, his wish for the Grail is to unify all people into a new Babylon, so that he can lead them to infinite glory.

Lore
    Nimrod was an ancient mesopotamian king mentioned in the Books of Genesis and of Chronicles as a great hunter and as the great-grandson of Noah. Later traditions cast him as the one who led the humanity, united after the Great Flood, in building the Tower of Babel. Nowadays, some scholars have hypothetized that his original mentions were an adaptation of the mesopotamian god Ninurta into a figure fitting Abrahamic lore.

Indeed, he was in fact a Bunrei of Ninurta, a splintered part of himself born amongst humans to serve as his representative. Tough he was completely unaware of this, he soon showed the skills and ambition of the God of Hunting and War, amongst other domains, as he grew up. And as he became a renowned king and hunter, he came to resent the divine for having inflicted humanity with the Great Flood. And so he sought to allow humanity to see the Gods, to prove were that it, with him in particualr, was greater than them. And so, the Tower of Babel was conceived: an impossibly huge magical building which would allow them to reach the Heavenly realms. And for a time, it seems that the construction was going well. His grand dream would be realized!

But one divine being took note. The Abrahamic God, who had many meetings with Nimrod's ancestors, was disapointed by the foolishness of humanity's actions. Seeing that they were encouraged to attempting actions to break the natural order by the words of a single man, he tought of a fitting way to stop this. Soon, Nimrod found that consturction slowed to an halt as his people suddenly found themselves in varied tongues, all different from each other. Soon chaos arose as many people couldn't undertstand each other to work on the Tower, and when he tried to direct them, he found that the Universal Language had also faded from his mind as a good number of his own subjects didn't understand him anymore. He could only watch in despair as this division let to the splitting of his kingdom.

Nobody really knows what would be his ultimate fate. But it was evident that his dream would never come true. Unless he got another chance at life...

Relationships
    Gilgamesh:
    "A last-ditch effort of staying relevant by making themselves a puppet, only for him to become a major pain in their asses. Yes, you make a fine King of Babylon!"

Semiramis:
    "Wanting to unite the world, only to be stopped by some holier-than-thou idiots... How familiar this feels! But together, we can change this world as king and quee-" -chokes on some poison-

Neil Armstrong, Nicholas Tesla
    "Splendid! You have reached beyond the sky, to the point of putting your feet on the moon! You have taken the privilege of lightning-making away from gods! Truly, you are proof that I was righ, humanity is meant to overcome all!"

Tiamat
    "Humanity has no need of going back to the womb! We shall carry on after you, so fear us as much as you want, Grandmother!"

Saints:
    "Fools who dedicate themselves to a lord you never see! Give up your worship, or face a burning pain like you never imagined!"

Bran the Blessed
    "Living your life to serve others, never desiring more... You are disgrace to kings and giants alike!"

Pandora
    "Such injustice the gods inflicted on you, but you've dedicated yourself to undoing it as an huntress! What a wonderful hope you are for humanity!"

Skadi
    "Dog wagging her tail for the one who killed her father! A disgusting being like you only deserve to burn!"

Rudolph
    "Hmm. Deer meat is tasty..."

Ootakemaru
    "I have no grudge towards you, but something causing trouble for my people has to be hunted."

Hero's Bride
    "Of course a goddess is bringing two mortal women in her messes. They never change."

Mithotyn
    "What a tragic fate for such a noble goal! But it needs not be the end! Come with me, and we shall make everyone as gods, even if we have to force it on them!"

USS Enterprise
    "A vessel that can fight a whole nation shoud make a fine weapon for my empire. Follow me, automaton, and your country shall forever be safe under my watchful gaze!"

Mizukume
    "Well, aren't you a lovely lady, with the perfect skills and attitude for a bride! You got a natural place amongst my concubines!"

Joseph Smith
    "Hrm. it's true your goal is laudable... But your doctrine just piss me off."

Ptolemy I Soter
    "I could use a clever guy like you as my companion, just like the King of Conquerors did. We could form a true united culture together, so what do you say? After all, it's the division of people that is the result of war!"
    Last edited by Alexcoene; December 8th, 2021 at 12:35 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think that Nine will be greatly satisfied now :Yorokobe Shonen .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nimrod: Seems like a "humanity fuck yeah" style Shonen hero at first but then shows a dark side once you get to his second NP. Can see he'd work as an effective third-act villain in a story where the readers and characters get lulled in by his boisterous charisma until his true intentions are finally revealed and they have to band together to stop the Tower's reach from expanding.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That'd be hella cool
    Current FGO setup

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    If only there was a thread for making fanfiction starring the fan servants that we make in these threads that WASN’T utterly lifeless

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Be the change you want to see in the world, kiddo.
    Current FGO setup