Page 652 of 858 FirstFirst ... 152552602642647650651652653654657662702752 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,040 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Khosrow: Decent sheet, but that NP is very bland. Summon city + army is basically the most generic possible choice for a ruler type Servant. I don't know enough about the guy to suggest much of how to make it more interesting, though maybe you could use his status as philosopher king to give his city some attributes of Plato's Republic (a perfect idealized city)? Also, from the FC I thought for a moment he was going to be a Tokiomi Pseudo-Servant.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Say, how would you explain with Nasuverse terms a NP that basically creates a time loop without really creating it because that's Angry Manjew's stuff?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Khosrow: Decent sheet, but that NP is very bland. Summon city + army is basically the most generic possible choice for a ruler type Servant. I don't know enough about the guy to suggest much of how to make it more interesting, though maybe you could use his status as philosopher king to give his city some attributes of Plato's Republic (a perfect idealized city)? Also, from the FC I thought for a moment he was going to be a Tokiomi Pseudo-Servant.
    (Facepalms) Gah! Why didn't I think of using the whole "Plato's Philosopher's King" thing for elements of his Noble Phantasm? As for the FC, I couldn't really find anything I thought fit well.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    (Facepalms) Gah! Why didn't I think of using the whole "Plato's Philosopher's King" thing for elements of his Noble Phantasm?
    That's what editing is for.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Ah yes, the edit of shame, we all have been through that.

Speaking of edits:
    After much wrestling with an Australian internet connection and important buttons not loading, my Georgios sheet from back four pages is at version 1.3.4—two more NPs (credit to Royd for the concept that led to Panacea), fewer Skills and a maybe passable Personality section.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a take on Saint Peter may be coming along sometime in the future. Any ideas for his inverted cross made into an NP? [He'd be kinda pissed that it's being used for completely antithetical purposes to its original statement in recent times.]
    Last edited by 7Blaze; September 6th, 2018 at 02:10 AM. Reason: shoddy internet strikes again

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Ah yes, the edit of shame, we all have been through that.
    Ahahahah, editing my
    every
    uncomplete
    sheets is my M.O. _| ̄|○

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Edited Collins to change the name of the Noble Phantasm, I forgot that the original name was shared with a splinter cell of the later day IRA which would be entirely inappropriate for the sheet. Still, wanted to include more Irish throughout but I couldn't really justify giving him Gae Bolg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Facepalms) Gah! Why didn't I think of using the whole "Plato's Philosopher's King" thing for elements of his Noble Phantasm? As for the FC, I couldn't really find anything I thought fit well.
    Three Questions Lambda-nu
    First: please tell me which are Khosovs direct Combat and Magecraft Methods in a Fighting Situation (inside/outside of his Reality Marble)?
    Second:Which oppinionwould he have from Ivan the terrible and my Steletski ?
    Third:What is yoour oppinion to my now complete Krishna.

ps:your Khosrov has a stabil good Concept and please tell me how your Khosrov profile - Picture should be Maybe i can help with that .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    For starters, just calling me Lambda is okay. That's what the others tend to do.
    For your first question, I never really elaborate on what specific techniques they use. Really, I don't see very many people do that, honestly.
    Secondly, I never really thought about those. Probably never will.
    And finally, your Krishna sheet is decent, but you implemented an excessive amount of Noble Phantasms. Really man, try cutting down on the number of Noble Phantasms you give the Servants you create. And Godly Divine Core isn't really a Skill he should have. His predecessor as an avatar of Vishnu, Rama, has Divinity A rather than Godly Divine Core.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    And finally, your Krishna sheet is decent, but you implemented an excessive amount of Noble Phantasms. Really man, try cutting down on the number of Noble Phantasms you give the Servants you create. And Godly Divine Core isn't really a Skill he should have. His predecessor as an avatar of Vishnu, Rama, has Divinity A rather than Godly Divine Core.
    In fairness to Koga, the plethora of NPs is kind of justified by Vishnu Ka Avataar Chakr. Rama has the same shtick of being able to use tons of NPs, it's just that they aren't enumerated individually on his stat sheet.

Also, Lambda, are you thinking of using the "Plato's Republic" idea I suggested for Khosrow's NP?

Blog Entries
    I want to use that idea, but I'm also having to juggle real life crap in addition to drawing a blank on how to implement that.

As for Vishnu Ka Avataar Chakr, fair enough, I suppose.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Plato's idea of a philosopher is someone who grasps the idea of a concept rather than an instance of it, (like understanding objective beauty instead of just something that you may consider beautiful or not). How about making Khosrow grasp the idea of king to become an ideal ruler that nobody can object to because he's objectively a good king?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For starters, just calling me Lambda is okay. That's what the others tend to do.
    For your first question, I never really elaborate on what specific techniques they use. Really, I don't see very many people do that, honestly.
    Secondly, I never really thought about those. Probably never will.
    You dont realy Elaborate /atest their Fighting style ?I am does this by imagine them in a anime like way and for me try to make my profiles in a wikia like style .

In fairness to Koga, the plethora of NPs is kind of justified by Vishnu Ka Avataar Chakr. Rama has the same shtick of being able to use tons of NPs, it's just that they aren't enumerated individually on his stat sheet.

Also, Lambda, are you thinking of using the "Plato's Republic" idea I suggested for Khosrow's NP?
    I want to use that idea, but I'm also having to juggle real life crap in addition to drawing a blank on how to implement that.

As for Vishnu Ka Avataar Chakr, fair enough, I suppose.
    yes Krishnas Vishnu Avataar Chakr is the reason why he can use as Rider either his Saber or Archer Noblephantasm (Sharanga/Nandake) and his other Noblephantasm, but he is restricted to have only one wielding type weapon at the same time as normal Servant. just besides Rama was the direct "predessor" of Krishna as Vishnu incarnation. But besides the Number how do you find them Quality wise are they well thought ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; September 6th, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    With some much appreciated help from King of Padoru, I have created a better Noble Phantasm for Khosrow. Please tell me what you guys think of the edits.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    With some much appreciated help from King of Padoru, I have created a better Noble Phantasm for Khosrow. Please tell me what you guys think of the edits.
    You have a good starting point now, but the description is still too vague. What exactly does becoming the "ideal king" do for him other than ranking up his Philosopher-King Skill? Depending on how far you run with the "no one can reject him" angle I could even see it giving Khosrow a pseudo-Unified Language (but nerfed, obviously) that lets him compel people to obey his commands.

Blog Entries
    Depending on how far you run with the "no one can reject him" angle I could even see it giving Khosrow a pseudo-Unified Language (but nerfed, obviously) that lets him compel people to obey his commands.
    I forgot that even existed. Probably because it doesn't seem to come up much in the Nasuverse.

Edit: I've added that little bit. Thanks.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; September 6th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    I forgot that even existed. Probably because it doesn't seem to come up much in the Nasuverse.

Edit: I've added that little bit. Thanks.
    You're welcome!

Blog Entries
    By the way Lambda, how do you think your Khosrow would interact with my Justinian Alter, seeing as they were rivals in life?

Blog Entries
    By the way Lambda, how do you think your Khosrow would interact with my Justinian Alter, seeing as they were rivals in life?
    Added.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets