Page 292 of 369 FirstFirst ... 192242282287290291292293294297302342 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 7380

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Morg, I have an idea for another Dancer Servant. Could I use this custom Class of yours?

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Go ahead.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Go ahead.
    Thanks! Hopefully I should get it finished before the end.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Morg, I have an idea for another Dancer Servant. Could I use this custom Class of yours?
    how far are you actually with your other special project ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    ...Welp, guess my "Shiva on his day off" sheet would be a little redundant now. Glad I didn't really start yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    how far are you actually with your other special project ?
    This Dancer Sheet? Literally just the idea in my head but I've got a basic lineup of what I want the skills and NP to be. I should be fine though since I'm off work next week so I can finish it then.

Ah, but you mean the special project. Actually, I have already started on that. Skills are down, just the NP and everything else to do. Don't now spoil it!
    Last edited by Anju Addams; February 9th, 2023 at 05:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    c a s t e r
    PIERINA LEGNANI
    the absolute first ballerina

ALIGNMENT
    Neutral Good
    IMAGE SONG
    Finale / Hall om mig / End of the World
    IMAGE VA
    Yamamoto Nozomi
    NATURAL ENEMY
    Meltryllis

STR E
    AGI C
    END D
    MAG B
    LUK A

« Class Skills »Class Skills
    Territory Creation D
    Creation of a Studio that is starkly inferior to a true Workshop becomes possible.

As she possesses no innate talent as a Magus, Caster's territory is a space allowing for the cultivation of one's talents as a performer. To an artist summoned in the guise of a Servant, it is no exaggeration to state that their craft is their Magecraft, and so it is that Pierina Legnani's Studio is a world of her own, a quiet space where away from prying eyes she might perfect her craft, practice her posture and hone ever further her skills.

For this reason, Caster's territory is almost diminutive in size, consisting solely of a wooden handrail set in a wall and the room it contains.

"Does it appear unimpressive, Master? You shouldn't judge so easily. The body can be unshapely thing, yet with practice, you can turn it into something no different from a bard's harp, or a painter's brush. Ballet is a pursuit of poetry in motion, Master. It only need be as spectacular and overwrought as you want it to be."

I
    tem Construction E-
    Rather than a 「Creator」of beauty, the Servant is a 「medium」of it. As such, no ability to create magical items has been bestowed.

« Personal Skills »Personal Skills
    Prima Ballerina Assoluta EX
    「The absolute, first ballerina.」

A rare title, bestowed only on the most spectacular ballerina of her generation, the leading lady among leading ladies, prima among prima who sets the standard her peers can only aspire to. No official means of obtaining this rank exists, so in a sense, to be considered prima ballerina assoluta in itself is proof one has forced public opinion to acknowledge their superiority.

A title first created for Caster by the master Marius Petipa, dubbing her the finest ballerina in all Europe, finest of the century, a star on stage that outshone all others. The EX rank, in a sense, is an indication that to measure it is irrelevant; to be prima ballerina assoluta is not something that can be quantified, it is a position one either has, or does not.

Functions in a sense as a suppressive effect, a sort of Counter Hero (Dance) that weakens powers rooted in cultural expression should they challenge her own, particularly if they do so through dance. The closer in nature to her the opposition is, the greater this reduction, to the point an assault using ballet as a medium can be lessened to a full 1/32 of its power. Only those who can be truly considered
    「masters」in their own fields are exempt, or those who make no attempt to usurp Caster's command of her audience.

The Absolute First Ballerina does not share the stage easily, regardless of her desires. A candle should not resent that it cannot outshine the sun.

"The title is a small thing, really. I never admitted this in life— the other girls worked so hard to rise through the ranks, I could never make light of their efforts — but putting a name on my skills wasn't the kind of acknowledgement I wanted. And even all the sounds the audience would make for my performances, the gasps and the sighs and the cheers, those weren't exactly what I wanted either, even if they were closer. Performing in front of thousands on stage, or dancing on a street corner for one person alone — I can accept either. As long as my dancing can reach at least one person's heart, I will have all I desire."

Il Ballo Supremo A+
    Refers to the Italian school of ballet of La Scala, taught to Caster from an early age, further bolstered by Legnani's work with Petipa, incorporating both his understanding of the French school and the emerging philosophy of the Russian Imperial ballet into her technique technique she has drilled deep into her mind, her very body, until to perform becomes second nature.

The mark of a true bravura who combines an intuitive
    , passionate understanding of her art with a firm grasp of its underlying philosophy, both a practical and technical master. A representation of the physical and mental toil Caster has undergone to master ballet. The dedication required to sculpt one's very body into a tool by which art may be expressed. The blood, the sweat, the tears
    the love she has poured into her craft.

And that is all.

Though the phantoms clinging to her Saint Graph are more than sufficient to elevate her ballet to the level of Magecraft, this has been rejected at Caster's own insistence. All that remains is a Skill enshrining her particular style, and her devotion to it. She requires no more.

"Yes, I can feel them there, fluttering about me. Not just Odette and Odile, but Cinderella and White Pearl, Raymonda and Ysaure, even that mad piper and the song without words. If they wish to accompany me, then I will carry them anywhere - but that is all I can allow. Dancing... any art, I guess, is about exchange. You put your heart, your time - quite a few calories too, in all candour - in, and you get beauty out. I understand their legends and mine intertwine, but I won't allow anything in my dancing that isn't mine. Only my feelings can beat this heart of mine. Only my heart can make these legs move."

Captivation B
    Denotes one's ability to hold an audience's attention beyond the mere use of words. The skill of that great ballerina who stole the audience's hearts all over Europe, leaving the masses spellbound with her delicate footwork, her perfect form, her at times intense portrayal of character.

In recognition of her talents, Caster's rank in Captivation is at the level where her dancing 「approaches but never becomes supernatural,
    」in accordance with her wishes. As such Legnani's performances are of a calibre where they quite literally cannot be ignored. Merely to witness her dancing ensnares the senses and enriches the spirit, seizes one's thoughts and demands the observer's attention with a primal aestheticism.

This is neither a magical- nor curse-based effect, thus conventional forms of protection do not apply, and even a resistance to mental-interference effects must be of the highest rank to go unaffected. Even after being observed, the absolute first ballerina's artistry can still capture the imagination, soothing the spirit such that aggressive tendencies or the grip of madness might be lessened in a manner akin to Harp Performance. Thus Skills such as Mad Enhancement, Mental Pollution or even Single-Mindedness experience a Rank-Down effect. To experience beauty is to let it leaves its mark on you, and the serene beauty of Legnani's ballet is potent indeed.

"Ah, you were wondering what exactly I'm trying to get across in my dancing? That's a good question - I might have accepted more interviews, if people were interested in asking things like that - but it's not one I can answer so easily. You see, I love dancing, and I've all sorts of ideas I feel and want to express when I dance. The ideas change all the time, even if my feelings for dancing remain the same, and even then... I don't necessarily want my heart to be understood so easily. Whether I what I feel remains a mystery or not... what really matters is what you feel, when you see me. What say you, Master? Would you care for a performance?"

« Noble Phantasm »May my body be as poetry.
    May my heart be as an engine.
    May my feelings not waver, strong as the legs that support me.
    As it did for me, all those years ago...
    May this language without words make even one person happy.

Swan Lake
    On Mirrored Waters Dance Lovers in Twain
    Rank C
    Anti-Curse

The legendary ballet by Tchaikovsky. Although she did not star in the original production, the later revival upon which modern productions are based cast Pierina Legnani in the leading role, the princess Odette cursed to live in the form of a swan.
    Separated from the prince of her dreams, assailed by cruel fate, tormented by cruel reality and the machinations of a mad sorcerer
    every inch of her sorrow portrayed to perfection by Caster on stage. The modern role of Odette is one all but created for Caster to play, a character she has left her indelible mark on, capturing the heart of the swan princess and making it her own.

The final act. The emotional climax. After the prince, deceived, appears he cannot be with her, the heartbroken princess casts herself into a lake. From the moment Caster invokes her Noble Phantasm, the surrounding earth is overwritten by a body of water.

A perfect circle.
    Pure, pristine, still.
    Clear as crystal.
    Gleaming like a mirror.
    With impeccable poise, she balances on the very tips of her toes.
    And begins to dance.

The fouetté en tournant, or simply fouetté, is a rotation of the body with knee bent, before the leg is quickly whipped around and extended using the body's momentum. One of the more difficult turns to master.

And in one performance, Legnani astounded the audience with a record thirty-two consecutive fouetté, each executed to perfection without stopping.

The crowd's amazement was such that they demanded she perform the sequence again.
    The impact was such that a sequence of 32 fouetté became a permanent component of Swan Lake's final act.
    The tale of Swan Lake is Odette's, is Tchaikovsky's, is Petipa's and Ivanov's but this scene, these movements, and the emotions they inspire — they are Caster's alone. No other could claim them as their Noble Phantasm.

After the swan princess flings herself into the water, the spell over her is broken, the sorcerer slain. Freed, her soul ascends up to the heavens, forever united in love with her prince.

With each turn, Caster begins to attract every curse, every malediction, each and every form of misfortune that exists in her surroundings. Like a vortex she gathers them into herself, her rank in Captivation increasing all the while. As the swan princess saved the souls of other maidens, so Caster will save all who survey her. No matter the pain as those accumulated curses are drawn into her, no matter the attempts to assault her, provided she has the will to persist, she will continue to dance.

And on the thirty-second turn, the lake beneath Caster erupts.

Her Saint Graph shattered, Caster soon departs, taking those curses with her.
    A sacrifice-type Noble Phantasm, the beauty of her final moments are forever etched into an observer's memory.
    She would have it no other way.

« Notes »And it's done! Honestly, think I burned my brain out knocking out Horned God and Fischer back to back, so this is my attempt at something a little simpler than my usual fare.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Princess Tutu!!!

Damn, the gauntlet has been throw. Do I step up and counter with my own Tutu faceclaim?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Princess Tutu!!!

Damn, the gauntlet has been throw. Do I step up and counter with my own Tutu faceclaim?
    It was inevitable. Even my second Sheet is a Princess Tutu FC. It is the best magical girl anime of all time.

Blog Entries
    never heard of her
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    never heard of her
    How dare.

OOOOOHH. MORG'S SHEET KILLED ME. SUTAA'S SHEETS IS ENDEARING. I need to comment on them but know that my waifus are the cutest.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    It was inevitable. Even my second Sheet is a Princess Tutu FC. It is the best magical girl anime of all time.
    As a cringy Madoka Magica fan, I feel the need to challenge this.

-------------------------------------

Seriously though, the last couple sheets have been bangers. Great use of an interesting but difficult prompt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post

-------------------------------------

Seriously though, the last couple sheets have been bangers. Great use of an interesting but difficult prompt.
    Madoka is good but kinda overated TBH. It's classic Gen Urobochi edgelordism but at least the original had a (kinda) happy ending. Y'know, if you literally ignore everything that came after.

Yeah, I hate Urobochi. Kinda ironic since the main villian of Tutu is basically him. Regardless, these last few sheets have been good indeed. I agree on that at least.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; February 11th, 2023 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Madoka is good and one of my contenders for favorite anime ever, but I do not feel as though it is necessarily the best example of the genre. It may as well have originated a different kind of magical girl anime by itself.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Having thought it over for a few days, I've decided not to do a sheet for this one. I think I might just take a break from the contests for now so I can focus back on the sheets I keep putting to the side these past couple months (and hopefully also get back to working on my Lostbelt).

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Theme here, listen if you like!

Ruler of the Penitent Cell

Saint Pelagia

Other Classes: Caster, Alter-Ego
    True Name: Pelagia
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Lebanon

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP:

Height: 188 cm
    Weight: 54 kg
    Likes: Dancing, Margaritas, The smell of Dishes made with olive oil
    Dislikes: Stomachaches and hunger pangs
    Talent: Choreographic and directorial duties
    Natural Enemy: Hassan of the Cursed Arm
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Conjured Winds
    Catalyst: A piece from her bones, or a shard of the stone her cell was carved of.
    However, as a Ruler, her Caster or Alter-Ego forms are more likely to

Lore:

Sometime in the range of the 4th to 5th century, in the City of Antioch, there was a woman known as Margarita. The foremost Harlot in the city, she served as a prominent actress, pimp, prostitute, dancer, and leader of her own troupe. A woman of great vice, she was one day moved by the actions of Saint (then only a Bishop) Nonnus, who praised the upkeep of her appearance and presence, while the other holy men looked away, ashamed and disgusted. Intrigued by his words, she sent slaves to ask the bishop if even someone such as her could be saved: and with his reply that God knew of her past, and would still do so, she came to the basilica of Saint Julian to see him, and be accepted into God's fold.

However, it would not turn out to be so simple. As she came with her slaves and those who followed her, being baptized under her birth name of Pelagia, and beginning to break the golden torcs (collars denoting ownership) around their necks and freeing them, another attendant to the ceremony would arrive. As a great, and notably very successful sinner, Pelagia had once accepted the devil, Satan himself, in exchange for wealth and power. Sensing her rejecting that which fueled and belonged to him, he arose to deny her Baptism, and claim her soul. However, as he reached her, staring down at her, she would simply make the sign of the cross, and breathe on him, banishing him back to hell.

The following night, the devil would return to claim her once more, and once more she would make the sign of the cross, and breathe upon him to banish him. The following morning, she decided that if he was coming to collect what he was owed, she would rid herself of everything she had gained in sin- instructing the remaining servants who had chosen to stay by her to distribute all that she owned to the masses, before dismissing them from her service. Pelagia would then travel to The Mount of Olives in Nonnus's chiton, disguised as a eunuch named Pelagius, where she would remain until her death from extreme aestheticism. When her body was found, and she was revealed to have been a woman, it drew in pilgrims from as far off as Jericho and the Jordan Valley, she being somewhat of an oddity for the time.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: EX
    In addition to the Magic Resistance iconic to the Saber Class, Pelagia demonstrates high Magic Resistance due to her unwavering piety. However, since it is just averting (evading) the magecraft, only she will be saved against a wide-range magic attack. Also, it cannot cope with the sacraments of the Church.

"Finally, all that meditation payed off physically.. do you suppose that's why a lot of the practitioners of Buddhism seem to have similar resistances? I know most of the values between our faiths are fairly similar."

True Name Discernment: B
    Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.

"Please- even before I turned to God, I had an eye for this sort of thing, you didn't get where I did without it. Frankly I'm hurt that It's only at B ra-... darling, I'm joking. This is standard for Saints Summoned as Rulers."

God's Resolution: A
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War: the right to use Command Spells against Servants. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War.

She is unable to repurpose command seals from others, however.

"I must admit that this is not the first time I have ordered others against their wills- granted, with torcs, not command seals. It was a sin I was forgiven for, and I wear one now as a reminder- huh? You thought this was some weird choker?"

Personal Skills:

Golden Presence: B
    A skill owned by Pelagia as both the Patron Saint of Actresses and other Female Performers, and as a woman who was remarked to take better care of her body than priests did their souls.

It achieves an effect similar to Golden Rule (Body) with the additional caveat that the owner of the skill must dedicate a small amount of care to personal upkeep, in order to achieve the natural, goddess-like body usually attributed to the skill. When fulfilling the condition however, Pelagia acquires an effect somewhat akin to a personal Charisma, with people becoming (figuratively) enchanted by her presence, and she being given a sizeable Luck boost.

"Honestly darling, I've just got that 'It' factor! Always had, always will- it's part of why my corpse had so many pilgrims from afar... I am going to have to talk with The Throne about wording though. 'Goddess-like' isn't right, I fancy myself as more 'God-Blessed', you know?"

Weak Constitution (Aestheticism): B
    A skill born of Pelagia's death, her form wasted away into an unrecognizable state from her extreme aestheticism.

At any time, Pelagia may find herself on the receiving end of a massive Parameter stat-loss. The risk becomes much higher in combat, while it is low normally, though the risk can be lowered if Pelagia consumes food. However, if she eats to the point of gluttony (stomachaches and the like), the likelihood and magnitude of the stat drops will be raised drastically instead.

"I'm the patron saint of actresses and all, so whenever I look at Hollywood, darling, I want to bang my head into a wall- I know the bit is that the place is Satanic, but if they're looking at my story, they're taking the exact wrong lesson about my days on the Mount of Olives. Too many people, not even just the women, are starving themselves for roles- I sometimes think the designation of my patronage was an ironic bit of prophecy."

Breath of the Holy Spirit: A
    Just as Jesus Christ did in John 20:22, bestowing the Holy Spirit onto his Disciples and granting them authority to banish sin, Pelagia banished Satan when he came to protest her Baptism with naught but a breath and sign of the Cross, doing the same when he cam for her the following night.

Blessed by The Holy spirit, received in her baptism and communion, Pelagia is able to summon powerful gales to blow targets away, or cut through them with concentrated slicing winds. When utilizing them, she will often do so with gestures of dance, the displacement of air by her motions being magnified how she so chooses.

"When they found my body, unrecognizable as it was from hunger and thirst, they still knew it was me. Why? Position and place. In my earnestness to continue my repentance, I continued dancing, day and night- my thought process was that through my exertion, I could better communicate to the Lord my regret and sorrow. My actions caused the winds to pick up, and before I knew it, I was carving my own cell out of the rock. That's how the others on the mountain knew it was my body: The walls of my cave were large and smooth from the erosion, and my body was slumped in a dancer's bow.... truthfully, I would have lived much longer without doing so, looking back on it, but it's not something I can say I regret."

Noble Phantasm:

Signum Reprobationis Satanae
    Harlot's Banishing Cross

Rejection-type Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-3 meters
    Max Targets: 1

As she did against Satan, Pelagia once more makes the sign of the cross, and unleashes a singular breath upon her target. What ensues could be considered a spiritual degloving, as she utterly and wholly removes magical enchantments, inscriptions, wards, and the like, rejecting them from her target. It could be something as simple as reinforcement magecraft, a curse-mark, or something as dangerous as grail mud infecting a servant, or command seals on a master. As she removed everything worldly about herself before she died, she does to her foes.

A noble phantasm that can only be used once a day, refreshing every night, unless powered by a grail. However, as she was able to replicate the rebuke of Satan on her own, out of the Basilica and without holy men and women beside her, this noble phantasm does not possess a limited number of uses, only cooldown.

The Rank of A+++ is due to Pelagia's own choosing, as while it would normally be listed as EX rank, she wishes to recognize the aid of The Holy Spirit.

Personality:
    Despite the epithet of her sainthood being "the penitent", Pelagia is by no means dour or outwardly introspective, instead full of life and sporting a rather worldly energy. Her face is almost never neutral, always expressing some sort of emotion, whether it be one of joy, a sort of pouty disapproval, ponderous thought, or hearty laughter. As both sinner and saint, it could never said that she half-assed anything, or overly deliberated: she lives proudly in the moment. Yet, it isn't out of some over-eagerness or lack of thought, but rather the opposite: she is a human being who has come to terms with herself, and is remarkably well-adjusted. In moments of calm and action, for all her expression and purposeful, extroverted movements, there is a surprising zen to her. She's sage in how she thinks about things, and extremely thoughtful, in how she now lives once again as a saint and servant. She did what she did in life, for good and bad, and through her legend, the positive and negative, she's here once more.

"We don't talk about it much, but each of us as saints... we still go to Heaven, before we head off to the Throne. We get the chance to see paradise, to MEET God the father, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit in person, not just commune with them through prayer and the Sacraments. I spoke with Christ the most when I was there, and... he's the human part of God for a reason. We laughed over a meal, shot the shit.. it was wonderful. And I confided in him up there, that I sort of regretted dying so soon, getting so lost in prayer, reconciliation, and penance, that I forgot the world and perished... and he laughed. Not a cruel laugh, but a knowing one. He understood- lord of the dance is a title for him for a reason, how easy it is to get lost in it, but he told me not to worry over my doubt. For he told me this: my flaw not as a saint, but as a human being, a child of God, was that I never chose moderation. Not that giving my all was evil or even bad, quite the contrary, but it was an element of myself that often backfired. I gave myself over completely to sin, I quit my life as Margarita cold-turkey, I freed my slaves all at once, I gave away my worldly possessions in one single grand gesture, and I died in an exercise of pure, unadulterated repentance. And I took that with me... It's why here, manifesting as a servant, part of my abilities pertain to my upkeep and eating habits: by partaking in moderation, not going all one one way or the other, such as robing myself in gold and jewels, or starving myself in prayer, instead simply partaking in a reasonable amount of feasting, and donning modern attire, I continue my repentance in the way that's right for me. I'm still a woman who tends to the stage, trends towards being the center of attention, still a woman of God, but I do it in a way that myself and others are not harmed. And when I do engage in combat against servants and masters, I do it to prevent that same harm."

A mature woman filled with nothing but love and satisfaction of life and humanity.

Relationships:
    Miriam: "Water and Wind join together to create grand storms and hurricanes- may I join you in dance for a bit? Horah, and dance in general, has changed in the centuries that separate us, and I believe some of the motions could aid me. May I?"

Kali: "I've no wish to fight at the moment- merely wanted to talk to you, which I believe I can, at least in regards to that Moksha skill of yours. I was never able to talk with many outside my own faith in life, so I've been trying to converse with beings from other pantheons, particularly on matters of the Self."

Ame-no-Uzume: "You make me wish I was born a goddess- to be unburdened by your wholeness being devoted to joy like that... It's beautiful. Please, may I join in on your dance?"

Tatmanat : "A dance that shakes the very earth... you know, if we had someone who danced with flame, I think the three of us would be able to reach the mythical 'Boogie Wonderland'-"

Ame no Uzume: "Oh, strip-tease? I used to do a lot more than that, ahaha..."

Tillotama: "Good God... darling, did you do any acting before showing up here? I think the term, 'leading lady' doesn't even begin to cut it for you."

Louis XIV Lily: "Oho, the reincarnation of Apollo? And here I was, thinking France was a Catholic Country... well, who you are notwithstanding, as long as that sun of yours doesn't get too hot in this war, I'm sure we won't have any problems."

Bhargava Markandeya: "...Could I have a moment? I was speaking to another servant on your cycle of the universe, and the true self's reincarnation throughout it's cycles, and they said their philosphy was just to, 'surf the Kali Yuga'. Do... you have a rider form that does that?"

Hata no Kawakatsu: "Your Kagura- I've met two aspects of the goddess that created it, but you, as a watcher.... you teach it. Ruler to Watcher, overseer to overseer, servant to servant- would you mind teaching me as well? I see the other side you possess, yes, but even the worst of us can be forgiven."

Wonhyo: "Do you think that if enough teams of servants were summoned in a Grail War, we could both be summoned at the same time? It'd have to be in Korea certainly, since the grail's Saint-centric, but... Really, I'd just like to talk Prayers and Sutras, if I'm being honest- your son was a Confucian, right? That means we've both got a link to the 4 Sages of Philosphy."

Mokosh: "You've achieved Dancer as a special class? No, it's not a problem at all, that's very manageable... I'm just intrigued, is all."

Pierina Legnani: "The level of torque in your form as you spin... it's entrancing. I think you'd give some of the Berserkers here a run for their money in the force with how you move sometimes."

Creator Notes:- Really liked this contest theme! I was sad to see the no capoeira clause because it's the coolest martial art, but it lead to me researching Pelagia who I found really interesting. I considered St Valentine, as the patron saint of dancers, but ultimately settled on a saint who WAS a dancer herself, as I found it more fitting.

- Man, we need more "normal" rulers in canon. Thank god for the new FGO news, because going off of Jeanne and Amakusa (with a bit of Karl) for what Rulers are supposed to be like leaves me with too many statting questions. Hopefully, we'll get some saints soon enough.

-Below here is design talk, so feel free to skip that if you're not interested.

- Alright, so the design process for Pelagia was really weird from the get-go because of how she's actually described physically in her stories, down to having three notable outfits. There's the loose Robe of gold, precious metals and jewels as Margarita, her Baptismal gown, and the chiton from Nonnus that she wore when living as a Hermit on Extra Virgin Mountain. I knew she was gonna have to be mad skinny due to the whole died of asceticism bit, but I was at one point making her completely androgynous due to the period of hermitage being lived in disguise as a man. I was like, cool, we'll go with that, until I looked back at the whole Harlot stage, to that robe of gold adorned with jewels, which had the explicit detail that they could see her form through the robe. She had to have been fucking STACKED if that's the case, because the robes were specifically gold, not some thin white shit. This conflicts with the disguised as a man bit a little, but upon seeing how Sleeved chitons were with the baggy top (sleeved specifically by the way, since notably, they were worn by priests and clergy in the period of popularity), I figured there's room to hide shit with the extra fabric. The gold rings on the fit are supposed to be a fusion of a torc (which are usually much slimmer and chunky) and a shackle due to the association of shackles and punishment/penance, and I chose to use a second around the waist where a cord might be on a chiton for cinching due to the double denouncement of the devil. Plus, with her halo, that makes 3 total rings in her design, which hearkens to the trinity and all that. I chose to go for white on the chiton, since that's the color of a baptismal gown, and to slit it at the hips to make it more reminiscent of a dancer's garb. As for hair and skin tone, I chose a more androgynous hairstyle since there was the whole Pelagius ruse and all, paired with an ashy sorta skin tone to make her look less healthy. One of my goals this year is to draw CE's of my servants just doing casual shit, regardless of how they relate or are in the same project, and I think Pelagia's gonna see a lot of use if I get around to that, since I imagine her design changing fairly drastically between different ascensions. Like, the one I have here would be 1st, and she'd subsequently look healthier, probably with different hair, and definitely better clothes, as she goes. Not super gaudy or anything, but she'd find that comfortable middleground a lot of her personality quote talks about. Basically, if you see a random fuck in the CE's, if it's got her hair and eye color, its her.

Blog Entries
    Ooh, I really like this one.

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oof. I have quite a bit to give my thoughts on, don't I?

Wonhyo: Yet another founder of a dance style, so to speak, but in this case one that has established a school of thought also. I'll admit, I prefer the Kali one overall more than this, but that isn't to say I didn't enjoy this sheet as well. I liked learning about this figure's history, how he was fascinated by how the mind worked, and how he spread it with song and dance. I was a bit surprised at his personality, especially when acting as his class as a Ruler (which I'll admit I was a bit "huh?" on at first), but in hindsight, makes sense, kind of like how Bhargava is still a sage and thus has wisdom despite his fervor in worshipping Shiva. My favorite part was definitely the NP. I don't know. It seemed really cool he can convert ten types of magecraft into his own because there are "ten different ways to say the same thing" and "there are ten different things that can said in the same way".

Mokosh: "This isn't gonna be a thing. This is no Lover."
    THEN I WILL BE THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTOR.
    Probably.
    Maybe.
    Not now definitely.

But I digress. I was wondering if anyone was gonna go and make a Dancer class. I'm happy about it of course, I like the class skills you made, but that pales in comparison to my feelings on the Servant herself. And I can best sum it up as "i hate she's a fan servant...BECAUSE I WISH SHE WAS CANON" because damn. True, it's no Bhargava in presentation or the "journey" I went through, but... idk, out of all the Servants so far, she's one of the ones I'd totally wanna meet. And because of that, if she had been a canon Servant, I'd totally roll for her. I just like her attitude and all. I feel that's best showcased in the relationship section and the Bond CE (no surprise there), which were my favorite parts by the way. My god I was cackling at the relationship section. XD Meanwhile I share so much of her sentiments of bond CE, sentiments I've mentioned before with other Servants so I won't repeat myself. Paired with the music...I'll admit I was not expecting that tone, it almost feels like cheery yet somber at the same time, but considering how she ends off the CE? Yeah, it works, even if it threw me off so much at first.

Also two things.

One:

"But first, I have to know, what is you favorite dance?"

EVERYTHING.
    Okay, I don't have to answer this...but I can't help it.
    If we're gonna go with "what dance I'd use to express myself", it'd probably be some kind of fusion between hip-hop and flamenco (if i could; i have no idea how fleasible it is compared to ballet and hip-hop, where i know the ballet foundation can help make hip-hop moves be even smoother in execution).
    Otherwise I just like dances that look like they'd be fun to do or just "speak" to me.

Two, because I can't help it:
    Loki=Rod
    "Oh, Mokosh. Hahaha... I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I hope you don't mind if I join you in your dance? I promise the trickster in me won't interfere."

Pierina Legnani: I'll admit, I was really surprised to find this sheet so short, especially, as you would point out, after Horned God and Fischer. But honestly the only reason I'd be mad is because "I WANT MORE", and yet... I don't. What is there for me to consume has satisfied me. A simple sheet about a simple ballerina...who just happened to be one of the greatest in the world, and the very first holder of the title of "prima ballerina assoluta", all of her story and herself weaved through her skills and NP, conveyed like the dance she performs, that is to say like how seeing a dancer dance will tell you what they are trying to tell, her capabilities show us who she is and her story.

Saint Pelagia: I...didn't expect that for her theme. Ahem. Anyways...the sheet itself! To sum it up: I really like her. But I'm not gonna leave it just there. Again, always up for learning about more figures, and her story, well... I really like it. As someone who likes characters that redeem themselves, a "sinner" who was given a chance and ended up as a saint for her efforts, even when others tried to obscure the truth after her death, I really liked it. Throw in her ability to control winds through her breath and dance which I think is cool, her being a dancer, and her personality of being "zen" yet passionate at the same time, I just like her all around.
    And her design? With all the details you noted in the creator's notes? I love it! (Also good art. A bit plain on the shading--as in, there are mainly darker shadows instead of lighter points along with the darker--if I had to critique it, but otherwise I think it's good)
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 56 on: May 22, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "This one greets you kindly, Master. I am Doamna Zinelor of the Rider Class. A sudden question but would you be open to a dance some day?"

True Name: Doamna Zinelor
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Romanian Mythology
    Region: Romania
    Talents: Dancing, Dispelling evil

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: A
    Luck: C

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance B+
    The ability to resist magical effects. At this rank, one can invalidate thaumaturgy with three verses of less and be able to somewhat even resist the effects of higher thaumaturgy. The resistance is particularly great when Rider starts dancing.

Riding EX
    The class skill of the Rider and Saber denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. The handling of all equine mounts comes under her purview no matter how vague the connection. However, suppose when it comes to natural inclinations, her true 'ride' would be the air itself.

Goddess' Divine Core A
    A skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from changing no matter how much calories are absorbed. Rider is equated and worshiped as a goddess in different cultures but her nature is that of a fairy. Due to possessing the distinct qualities of both, the rank cannot go higher than A.

Fairy Eyes B
    Eyes with which fairies can see through lies. These are not Mystic Eyes that humans possess, but are rather a type of vision that fairies are born with that allows them to "alter worlds." Though, it may have to do with her position, she has to have been on constant vigilance when taking in students lest she finds them abusing her blessing while they are under her.

Personal Skills:

Grace of the Fairy Godmother A+
    A unique skill that confers proof of one's legitimacy as an unseen patron. A skill that offers various beneficial effects to those Rider takes under her care such as. Such effects are bolstered when used in conjunction with Căluş Căluşari. In some respects, Rider is recognized as being the queen of a fae-like race known as the Zână, who serve as guardians of children and good people, and a patron deity worshiped by the Căluşari known as Doamna Zinelor.

Anti-Spirit Combat B
    A skill used to denote knowledge of techniques used to combat evil spirits. Even the incarnations of heroic spirits are not an exception. In Rider's case, this not only encapsulates combat techniques but dance techniques used by her and those she favors. Her true calling is that of a dancer after all.

Air Galloping Fairy EX
    A skill that shares connections to that of Mana Burst (Leap). Pulled from the idea that jumping into the air leaves the impression of flight and being said to represent the galloping of horses and dancing of fairies. To one with this skill at this rank, to be in the air means for one to become a natural piece of the world and achieve absolute mobility within their limited time in the sky.

Noble Phantasm

"A single leap forward is all it takes. Căluş Căluşari."

Căluş Căluşari: To Come and Dance with The Queen of Fairies
    Type: Anti-Army

A noble phantasm that is representative of the secretive group present from the 17th century onwards to modern day known as the Căluşari. Those who worshiped Saber as their patron and traveled around combating and dispelling malevolent influences from the world since ancient times.

It is the grand ritual dance that begins with a single leap forward. Upon her return to the ground, a ring of phantasmal dancers bearing clad in white form around her, joining in her dance. With another leap, another ring rises. And more come with successive frolicking. They are the shades of the Căluşari, acting as extensions of Rider; the relays of her influence. But the summoning of the shades is not the main purpose of the grand ritual.

It is an attack. An offensive maneuver that deals increasingly heavy damage to hostile phantasmal entities within range, a range that expands with each ring of Calusari summoned. Though being higher order phantasmal beings like a Servant, especially those with magic resistance, would lessen the impact, it would be liable to say that being within the ground zero for Rider's final leap would eliminate any opponent that is not a Divine Spirit.

Personality

Doamna Zinelor is an enrapturing being that oozes grace. A face still as a pond and a posture as graceful as that of a swan. Her charismatic movements speak of a deep empathy to assist others. Yes, her dances look to be an exemplar expected of the patron of the Căluşari. However, there is something more flighty about her.

Her mindset is close to the sky above and her gaze is usually on the clouds. That is, to say, that she is a natural airhead. Keeping in line is a difficult thing for her to do so more often than not, she leads by example not by words. She is very eloquent as well, treating speaking to another being as a form of verbal dancing.

Creator's Note: This felt a bit awkward to make lore for, especially when its original lore, so I left it like without a lore section. But her story is basically, she is a fairy whose life's purpose was to dance, for others and herself. Also being a fairy godmother had her interact with children a lot so much of them ended up copying her movements and putting them to use as they grew. To simply put it, she is basically one of those animals in Avatar: TLA that some people learn Bending from by mimicking their moves.

Blog Entries
    I like what you've got going, but the fairy lore in TM is so dense and well-built that it feels a little weird to drop one without going into detail on her background.

What is her purpose as a fairy? How does she fit into the greater fae ecosystem?