Page 3447 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2447294733473397343734423445344634473448344934523457349735473947 ... LastLast
Results 68,921 to 68,940 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    NPC Gareth even has the Fairy trait while playable Gareth doesn't.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So along with Castoria and Percival, that makes 3 people who are living in the Lostbelt despite the fact that they shouldn't be.

US Friend Code
    I don't think we know for sure if Percival is Lostbelt or PHH. Though I assume Lostbelt.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully the playable version is PHH like Gareth is.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I don't think we know for sure if Percival is Lostbelt or PHH. Though I assume Lostbelt.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully the playable version is PHH like Gareth is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    So along with Castoria and Percival, that makes 3 people who are living in the Lostbelt despite the fact that they shouldn't be.
    Percival is called a human.

JP Friend Code
    It was mentioned a few times he's local

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what his deal is. By that I mean did possessing the Holy Spear allow him to avoid extinction or whatever?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I've wondered the same thing, more or less.
    An alternate take I though off after writing that one is
    Spoiler:
    That Caster Artoria is the one that goes to Avalon and travels back in time those becoming Morgan. It would explain why their bond CEs call each others their other self. And the objective or theme of the chapter would be to break out from that predetermined cycle

US Friend Code
    Yo guys!!!!

Spoiler:
    the goblins and then the furry and the pink fairy talk about Mash having a "iron cilinder"
    at first I my stupid brain tough it was her sword, but then I realized, its talking about the black barrel?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Would Black Barrel even work in Fairy Britain? If the Storm Border basically shut down, I'm not sure Black Barrel would continue to function.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Well, her skill certainly didn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Would Black Barrel even work in Fairy Britain? If the Storm Border basically shut down, I'm not sure Black Barrel would continue to function.
    Bogard did managed to shoot it, eradicating everything in its path expect for FGawain who took the shot without a scratch. Then again, it needs the actual bullet, as in MC to make it function at 100%.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    imo any strong fairy can shoot black barrel using their own energy as bullet.
    it's a concept weapon afterall.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Maybe Bogard used his Existence Tax as Black Barrel's fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Spoiler:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...e_vitch_ver26/ I hear Vitch is in this arc but I didn't see any pic so I found this on reddit she is again in a new outfit. I hear she may work for Kazuradrop and it made me wonder if she does go to Chaldea, since Insect Eater is meant to eat Sakura type AI, could she try and eat Parvati and Kama Plus the rest of the Sakura 5?
    Spoiler:
    I just realized I miss wrote my question sorry it sound like I was talking about Koyanskaya (though I do look forward to what she does in the deal) I really meant Kazuradrop. I was wondering if Kazuradrop became a Servant for Chaldea would Servants like Parvati and Kama need to be on guard around her since they are Sakura or the one Sakura the Moon Cell based the NPC that Kazuradrop can eat to gain power on?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...e_vitch_ver26/ I hear Vitch is in this arc but I didn't see any pic so I found this on reddit she is again in a new outfit. I hear she may work for Kazuradrop and it made me wonder if she does go to Chaldea, since Insect Eater is meant to eat Sakura type AI, could she try and eat Parvati and Kama Plus the rest of the Sakura 5?
    Spoiler:
    I just realized I miss wrote my question sorry it sound like I was talking about Koyanskaya (though I do look forward to what she does in the deal) I really meant Kazuradrop. I was wondering if Kazuradrop became a Servant for Chaldea would Servants like Parvati and Kama need to be on guard around her since they are Sakura or the one Sakura the Moon Cell based the NPC that Kazuradrop can eat to gain power on?
    Spoiler:
    You answered your own question. Insect Eater is meant to eat Sakura type AI. Which means Parvati and Kama are safe. It would be dreadful for Kazuradrop to see the other Sakura she hates so much but be unable to eat.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWolf View Post
    Yo guys!!!!

Spoiler:
    the goblins and then the furry and the pink fairy talk about Mash having a "iron cilinder"
    at first I my stupid brain tough it was her sword, but then I realized, its talking about the black barrel?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Maybe Bogard used his Existence Tax as Black Barrel's fuel.
    The "Iron Barrel" is the name they give Black Barrel because they don't know what it is. Mash has amnesia and the Fae wont know. Bogard goes "Oh hey this looks almost as strong as rhongomyniad, why do you have this?" Then he fires it when they're in trouble, we don't know how he fires it, what ammo he used or anything.

Gudao, or rather Gudao's command spells, implies to me that the only "ammo" needed to fire the black barrel is a huge amount of magical energy (since that's what our CS are). Earlier in the chapter they explain that fairies have a lot of magical energy and all, so it wouldn't be weird that they can just go ahead and fire it on their own without any external help. On top of that Bogard does grow weaker as he fires it more and more. What I'm more interested about is that, unless I'm misremembering, in Olympus the black barrel worked as a conceptual weapon against the machine gods specifically because it was made/calibrated using machine god parts from Atlantis, so that also implies to me that it shouldn't work on anything else without recalibrating first, so perhaps what Bogard used was literally just a magical energy supercannon, rather than any conceptual traits actually being attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Gudao, or rather Gudao's command spells, implies to me that the only "ammo" needed to fire the black barrel is a huge amount of magical energy (since that's what our CS are). Earlier in the chapter they explain that fairies have a lot of magical energy and all, so it wouldn't be weird that they can just go ahead and fire it on their own without any external help. On top of that Bogard does grow weaker as he fires it more and more. What I'm more interested about is that, unless I'm misremembering, in Olympus the black barrel worked as a conceptual weapon against the machine gods specifically because it was made/calibrated using machine god parts from Atlantis, so that also implies to me that it shouldn't work on anything else without recalibrating first, so perhaps what Bogard used was literally just a magical energy supercannon, rather than any conceptual traits actually being attached.
    I would like to add LB5 also made use of MC's destiny power or whatever you call it to fuel the Black Barrel. Regarding calibration, I wonder if that is why Sion wants the spear.